Yeah, but still. I see black energy as just intensity. Some might see it as negative. I think it's only negative if you can't handle it. 

I definitely have some dark elements. And I understand why the idea of integrating this kind of energy might seem crazy to you, because you're able to feel it, but I do believe in the idea. 

You must get along great with Jeff. From the short interactions that I've had with him, I can see that he's a very skilled energy reader just like yourself. And you both sound like very good people. 

But tell me more about the dark wisps. I find it fascinating. Or maybe we could chat?

6 minutes ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

I don't want to put you on the spot---but you are who I thought you were, right?

I don't know. I don't know what you thought. Someone with a dark side? 

1 hour ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

Things also had a tendency to break or there were more freak accidents and unexpected close calls while driving.

I think I have to apologize for almost killing you then. 

• Like 2

Funny.  We are in the Welcome thread and already we are getting personal.  But, Hey!, how can we understand each other if we don't talk?

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:03 AM, Anastasia said:

Hi dawn90

Good to hear that you are on the upward curve.

Please remember that plenty of sleep, healthy nutrition, and healthy habits in general can go a long way restoring your vitality.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:51 AM, blue eyed snake said:

welcome Dawn,

much wisdom can be found on the forum, and much BS too.

tread carefully, just as you do in the real world.

I look forward to your contributions

welcome both of the above are worth repeating :)

• Like 1