30 posts in this topic

So, you physically see this black mark on your skin? Or is this your bioenergetic therapist telling you it's there?

If it appears physically, it could be from detoxification if energy channels have been opening up or if you have started or deepened any cleansing practice. Skin is a prominent organ where detoxification takes place.

Having marks appear is uncommon, though. 

When I had tuned into the person I was thinking about before, I had experienced a number of different things. Some did feel like a curse, actually. And I would see wisps of black enter into my space every once in a while. I also had a few strange dreams. Past-life things or occult pacts may have had a role to play, given the course of how my dreams went.

But, if things are going well, then that's good and they should keep getting better if you have a good practice that can get rid of blocks and cleanse different patterns. 

1 person thanks this

Yeah, and the "curse mark" wasn't visible before I began my practice. It's like it drew it out to visible light so I could see it, and then it gradually became smaller and smaller as I progressed. 

I identify Strongly with this Scene

Edited by dawn90
1 person thanks this