Bum Grasshopper

Brainwave entrainment for Kunlun

Glad you are having fun! I use headphones because I don't want to disturb the other occupants of the house. I put the wires behind my head and they don't cause much trouble unless I'm getting some Ray Charles like movements and the headphones slide off my ears. A quick adjustment doesn't distract too much from the experience.

I mixed the track so that it seems like the sound is originating in your head, your ni-wan, when using headphones for added benefit.

I find that I get different responses each day to the frequencies. The energy starts almost immediately and I get different results as the frequencies step up. Almost always, my head feels numb and tingly after words as if I've been sleeping on a vibrator!

Ian,

Yes, the CD I'm using is the one from the website though I bought it at Borders. GAMMA Meditation System. I believe the GMS 2.0 is hyper-gamma which is different. GMS is more of a soundscape, rather than music.

Awakened Mind System 2.0 (single cd) is also excellent.

What else would you like to know?

G

Bum, Bindo,

What is the difference between Gamma and Hyper Gamma? Is it simply Gamma is good and Hyper Gamma is better that you move after working for a while with Gamma? Are they meant for the same purpose i.e. deep meditation?

i tried Holosync Centerpointe Awakening prologue which I downloaded in FLAC format. man it rocked. totally knocked me out, my body was vibrating like crazy as I was shifting into subtle state awareness. 30 minutes later the track ends and I felt stoned like a hippie at woodstock. good stuff

Agreed experience with the post- gamma buzz! B)

Not much research has been done on gamma entrainment. Heck they can't even agree where it starts and where it ends. Most say it starts at 40htz, but the big disagreement is if hyper gamma even exists. Check out this site for the full scoop:

lunarsite brainwave listing

I find ramping up to high beta, then low gamma to be the most effective for entrainment. When you get into the hyper gamma stage, it is hard for the brain (well mine at least) to hear the pulses.

i tried Holosync Centerpointe Awakening prologue which I downloaded in FLAC format. man it rocked. totally knocked me out, my body was vibrating like crazy as I was shifting into subtle state awareness. 30 minutes later the track ends and I felt stoned like a hippie at woodstock. good stuff

holosync is really expensive, but i think it's the best out there.

i got the prologue last year, and i may continue with it if my peeps decide they want to pay for it. a good adjunct, but not a substitute for straight-up meditation.

i guess this counts as a gadget of sorts. :rolleyes: it's good stuff.

be warned though. especially considering your current energetic state. it could do a number on your nervous system.

holosync is really expensive, but i think it's the best out there.

i got the prologue last year, and i may continue with it if my peeps decide they want to pay for it. a good adjunct, but not a substitute for straight-up meditation.

i guess this counts as a gadget of sorts. :rolleyes: it's good stuff.

be warned though. especially considering your current energetic state. it could do a number on your nervous system.

So Holosync is Alpha, Beta, Theta, Gamma? There are too many levels :blink:

Is it possible that you upload to another site, such as Rapidshare.

Cool, thanks for sharing (although the share limit has maxed out).

i just tried to download the file but it was said "bla bla bla ... has exceeded the download limit ..."

i would be happy if you could try again.

Try again. I have paid the fee for more downloads. Guess you don't get much for free.

http://www.shareonall.com/

btw thank you so much for this thread, and mentioning that gamma is good for kunlun. I searched and found Dr Jeffrey Thompson's CDs and I'm enjoying them a lot. :)

Edited by Desert Eagle

So Holosync is Alpha, Beta, Theta, Gamma? There are too many levels :blink:

not one wave per disc, if that's what you're asking. (it's hard to tell what you're implying.)

each phase of the program takes you from beta to theta/delta (no gamma). it's the intensity that changes, so it is recommended that you spend about 6 months in each phase to avoid negative side effects (overloading the nervous system).

not one wave per disc, if that's what you're asking. (it's hard to tell what you're implying.)

each phase of the program takes you from beta to theta/delta (no gamma). it's the intensity that changes, so it is recommended that you spend about 6 months in each phase to avoid negative side effects (overloading the nervous system).

Thanks Hundun, you got me right. What I was trying to ask was if it was similar to Jeffrey Thompson's one wave per CD kind of a thing. By the way, why no Gamma? Is it because it is not safe to work with Gamma?

It is my understanding that Holosync is binural beat track that tales you down to delta 2.5hz. The next step takes you down to 1.5hz, then .5 hz. After you reach that stage, you start over at 2.5 hz with a different (lower ) carrier frequency.

Holosync is ridiculously expensive, costing hundreds of dollars per program, and will run you up in the thousands for the full system.

There is a version of the same program available when you purchase Transparent's software through the user's programs posted online.

Bum Grasshopper,

Where can I get your MP3 For Kunlun?

the link isn't working, any other link maybe?

Thank you :)

It is my understanding that Holosync is binural beat track that tales you down to delta 2.5hz. The next step takes you down to 1.5hz, then .5 hz. After you reach that stage, you start over at 2.5 hz with a different (lower ) carrier frequency.

Holosync is ridiculously expensive, costing hundreds of dollars per program, and will run you up in the thousands for the full system.

i don't remember if it's binural beat technology or not. it's been a long time since i read up on it.

you're right about the cost. it can cost anywhere from $150 to $200 per program. to be fair, though, the entire program should take you at least 6 years to get through, so it's not like you're paying it all at once.

i've yet to see a system more sophisticated or more proven. i don't have much money, but if i were gonna invest in brainwave technology for my spiritual practice, i would stick with holosync. this isn't an area in which i'd be looking around for a bargain. holosync works. straight up.

Thanks Hundun, you got me right. What I was trying to ask was if it was similar to Jeffrey Thompson's one wave per CD kind of a thing. By the way, why no Gamma? Is it because it is not safe to work with Gamma?

i don't know. they may have some discs that do the gamma thing, but it's not a part of the core program. check out the site. it may be a little daunting reading through everything, but i'm sure it'll clarify it all better than i can.

i read it all before i purchased it. i was satisfied that i should at least give it a real shot. i already had a free copy of it, but i wasn't confident that the integrity of the file had been maintained because the technology is so sensitive. this isn't something you can put on your ipod without destroying the carrier frequencies. so i bit the bullet and bought it new.

i don't regret it.

It is my understanding that Holosync is binural beat track that tales you down to delta 2.5hz. The next step takes you down to 1.5hz, then .5 hz. ... There is a version of the same program available when you purchase Transparent's software through the user's programs posted online.

yes, they're called "Deeper than a Zen monk" or "DTMZ". The first carrier is on 110Hz. Usually after you made the steps down to 0.3Hz you lower the carrier and begin again at 2.5Hz - I think because Holosync lowers the carrier in very big steps.

With Transparent's you can edit your sessions. After passing all the steps from 2.5Hz to 0.3Hz I lowered the carrier from 110 only to 100 but continuing with the 0.3Hz instead of beginning again with 2.5Hz.

It works fine for me - but I'm using the DTMZ for sleep induction not for real meditation.

again: sorry for my very bad english guys :)

i got the first 6 levels (there are 12) of Holosync off the internet, love bittorrent. PM me if you'd like the links and instructions. 6 months each level, so thats 3 years right there if you stick with it.

as far as I know gamma is meant to build compassion or something. though i think holosync might have gamma tracks its mainly aimed at deep meditation which is theta/delta. there are also tracks for alpha if you want to study or something. but the main focus of holosync are The Dive and Immersion tracks. the first you listen to for 14 days then after that you add Immersion so its a total hour (30 each) of meditation. i've only tried Dive from the first one, Awakening prologue, and it rocked.

Here you can find all information on FLAC and also the software tools. Basically it compresses .wav files to about half the size or less without any information and quality loss (unlike mp3). They can be converted back to the original .wav even if one likes.

I have taken the liberty and posted the original .wav file and a FLAC version to my server for everyone to download so this won't incur you any more cost.

FLAC version (226MB)

Original .wav version (740MB)

Tools to play and create FLAC files

This link still works.

I have since tweaked the program, narrowing it down to longer periods of the more significant frequencies for better entrainment value. When I get some time (I'm working 2 jobs right now) I will post.

Bum Grasshopper, You are a Legend!

I just finished a session with your wonderful sounds assisting. Awesome!

I feel like the universe just Shagged me for the last Hour and a half. :D Good stuff.

Seth.

I feel like the universe just Shagged me for the last Hour and a half.

Why they don't teach this stuff in school is beyond me!! :lol:

Wow! That was ultra intense! Thank you for sharing with us. I had such a deep and ecstatic practice that I thought that I may hurt something. Is there such a thing as too good? I would love to share this with some of my qigong and Kunlun friends.

Thanks again and please share your new version when you get the chance!

Edited by fire water

Hey

has anyone tried Jeff thompsons hypergamma cd. What about his ecstatic states of consciousness cds: Lambda (above hypergamma) or Epsilon (below delta).

Do you think any of these would work with kunlun.

Ive got the gamma cd and awakened mind set and theta set.

Thanks

Also does anyone know if any brainwaves would work well with mantra meditation.

I use ah and ohm

I have Jeff's hypergamma cd. It seems to help in expansion and dissolving, but it's not very profound for me personally.

i found the case to my gamma cd but not the cd.

I have the flacs of epsilon and lambda but havnt really used them. I guess ill check around for the gamma or buy a new one.

Hey guys, I had a copy of these awesome sounds files on my old computer (bum grasshopper's sound file) , i figured i'd be able to access them again, however when i got my new computer i realized the download link no longer works, is there anyone who might be able to put it back up on a file transfer website i'd very much so appreciate it, thank you for your time everyone.

Hello bums!

I can't download the mp3 file neither the FLAC or Wav...

the http://jupitersgrace.com site doesn't work, it say "Error 404! /kunlun/Kunlun-Session.wav File Not Found!" May I have to acces the site with a username and password?

So, can anyone repost the wav or flac file?? :rolleyes: