Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

SHEN TRANSMISSION

i have used telekinesis in dreams and pushed hand through a wall. I get the feels and what is in my mind at the moment, the world is secondary importance, not to view through senses. Harder is to manifest money or cars.

There is dream also where i can't jump higher than normally, no matter how much i try, when i am attached to the thing i want to do. I made a bet with someone that i could jump and touch the ceiling, but i couldn't.

Edited by allinone

2 minutes ago, allinone said:

i have used telekinesis in dreams and pushed hand through a wall. I get the feels and what is in my mind at the moment, the world is secondary importance, not to view through senses. Harder is to manifest money or cars.

Dreams are important, but the senses can not be separated from reality either.

Money and cars are not important, both are illusions. Moving through fixed space is a media effect and so is money too.

10 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Dreams are important, but the senses can not be separated from reality either.

Money and cars are not important, both are illusions. Moving through fixed space is a media effect and so is money too.

I need to train more. To see if there is any thoughts what are created before what block my intents.

Edited by allinone

1 hour ago, allinone said:

The movements are just gimmics..or you have mind view of complex modeling system where you use your hand as a mouse and keyboard to model out what you want to do???

There is a little more to it than that (a gimmic) and yes, your hands are so tightly connected to your mind and intention that what you are writing is more or less accurate. 

2 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

There is a little more to it than that (a gimmic) and yes, your hands are so tightly connected to your mind and intention that what you are writing is more or less accurate. 

i need a nerve or some other type of connection tube, download from a master who has it already taht then the next generation of cells will restructure, or i just need relay on eventually my own purification mind will find out how to do it.

Shen isn't energy, it's an attitude.  Jing isn't energy, it's chemistry.  Only chi is energy.  Emotions aren't energy, momentum isn't energy, a lot of things that people label as energy are not energy.

• Like 1

I think the energy transmission could have had a higher content of shen, so that's why the guy didn't feel it as it travelled down from the top of his head and also why he wasn't shocked (electrically) as he was told to take a deep breath.

That's admittedly conjecture based mostly from my own experiences, which lack a good deal of theoretical knowledge and face-to-face experience with a real qigong master. I've never really felt anyone's energy other than my own. I can feel people's energy if I put my hand near their bodies etc. But I've never met a real energy master irl!

Edited by Aletheia

My guess of Master Jiangs dependency on jing in this video is that he tense up and strain his body (valsalva maneter). Like if he have to squeeze energy out of a battery, my interpretation is a jing to qi process. 

None of the masters I have encountered have done it this way, they have been relaxed when doing healing or transmissions. 

None of them have played with moving things or starting fires though.

The tensing of the muscles realises stored energy, so I don't think he's converting jing into chi when he's doing that. And you can tell his body appears to be totally open with the energy flowing without much resistance at all. Chang is similar in that regard with his shocking the guy using his hand.

When the body is open like that, with energy flowing freely, then qi has shen energy flowing too. That's what I think right now anyway. If someone comes up with a better explanation I'll change my mind. But right now I think what I'm saying is correct!

Edited by Aletheia

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Shen isn't energy, it's an attitude.  Jing isn't energy, it's chemistry.  Only chi is energy.  Emotions aren't energy, momentum isn't energy, a lot of things that people label as energy are not energy.

What you're saying presupposes a priori a materialist ontology as the underlying substrate for reality. Something for which, epochally, is contingent and more importantly particular to contemporary metaphysics -- what we term in philosophy as "nihilism" -- but academic philosophers, in their myopic wisdom fog, label physicalist supervenience.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/physicalism/

Edited by Aletheia

This thread reminds me that people call/see things differently and wether it's text or video or personal experience, makes me wonder how much language and word use can create bias. This coupled with spirituality, quite a personal thing.. :unsure:

That translator guy posts on this forum, I think. What about that other guy, does anyone know who the European guy is in that other video, does he post on the forum too?

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

in my travels, I have encountered various transmissions that felt like:

-the potency of the full moon, gently shining as if focused through the petals of a flower

-a giant magnet that felt similar to moving past giant transformers on a dam over the st lawrence seaway;

-that same magnetic as a subtle lightning, as heat lightning propagates through clouds

-pressed on, almost as if I had weights stacked upon me from every direction in space, it was an achy and painful experience

-another that made my entire skull as if it were a lighthouse with the brightest imaginable light in it, shining so strongly that it came out my eye sockets, nose, even the sutures of my skull, and the transmission continued for days on end, powerful almost to the point of incapacitating at times - and that intensity only lasted while the transmission was happening.  did not happen on just one, or two, occasions where there was such transmission activity taking place.

imho, there wont be such a thing as purely this or that, it is a mix of qualities - sometimes a smattering of something, sometimes heaps of something.  but definitely, there are qualitative differences in something mainly qi flavored vs mainly jing flavored vs mainly shen flavored.   when its a strong flavoring of the latter, with very strong reserves of both the former....pfew...that's who to train with :ph34r:  (even better if they dont charge an arm and a leg)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this