Jeff

Any shift in how the energy feels over the last couple of days?

12 hours ago, allinone said:

I think what the OT is about is more than a 12 year circle animal sign affections. I think what he means is that '2012 Maya' 20K something circle.

Yes ... I experienced that  ' 2012 Maya  20k something circle '  .....   it was awesome .

Image result for Smug Look

9 hours ago, allinone said:

what energies?  like you come aware of that "you have hands" kind of realization?

can you guys articulate what area of interest you talking about?

Its a secret  ;) 

17 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

... if I told you I would have to kill you.

But I already know the secret , you don't have to tell me .  . . .   or kill me .

However, I might take you up on your offer sometime in the future  .... better than spending one's last days in a hospital bed . I can help  ... I can walk into ( or wheel into ) your double blades while you are practicing .  . . .   should be over quickly ?

Image result for Pat Roach Indiana Jones propeller  gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, allinone said:

ok, i came back. This is something new for me. But for now bye bye.

Wait  !  

Take these with you ;

Spoiler

Image result for Nappies Plastic Pants

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marblehead said:

One should always be aware of what one is turning around into.  That lesson I learned from experience.

Being aware of what you are turning into is also useful :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marblehead said:

One should always be aware of what one is turning around into.  That lesson I learned from experience.

Yes, but if not fully aware of what 'it' is going to be ,   you should turn around from it .   ( A point I am always making about footwork in kata . ) 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Being aware of what you are turning into is also useful :)

What ! ?   How dare you address me in that manner ! 

Image result for sword of doom

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Was that Sonny Chiba?

Don't you start !

Image result for sword of doom gif

• Like 1

If you haven't seen it its worth a watch   :) 

Its  Tatsuya Nakadai    'Sword of Doom '        " Evil mind - evil sword "   .....      

Here ... he meets his match (Mifune)   .....  lesson  .... don't ambush  the wrong guy ! 

• Like 1

I haven't watched many Japanese flix but I must admit that they were amongst the greatest of swordsmen.

And I agree, know your enemies better than you know your friends.

11 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I haven't watched many Japanese flix but I must admit that they were amongst the greatest of swordsmen.

Maybe this one,  then  ?

Here is one about a  good  'swordsman'   (uses a  'stick'  instead  ;)  -  but I won't say why and  spoil the end in case you want to watch it  ).

' Twilight'  his associates called him .... imagining he was fading out  ...  until word about this got out .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Marblehead said:

you mean you haven't watched any of these scenes before? you have been missing out :o

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Maybe this one,  then  ?

Here is one about a  good  'swordsman'   (uses a  'stick'  instead  ;)  -  but I won't say why and  spoil the end in case you want to watch it  ).

Yeah, stick man is pretty good.

29 minutes ago, C T said:

you mean you haven't watched any of these scenes before? you have been missing out :o

Well, I have seen Jet Li's Hero but none of the others as I can recall.

• Like 1

Anyone notice a shift in correlating energies in one's own energy body as a result of the government shutdown that occurred recently? 

Not that I know of.  I have been playing this RPG PC game lately, Divinity Original Sin 2 (over 100 hours of gameplay), late at night.  My dreams are kind of strange...hehehe....almost nonsensical....contrived.  Pointless. 

• Like 1

I have one for you....this is the second time I dream about the similar symbol.  It was this morning.  I was on an aircraft carrier.  And US one since I was communicating in English.  I remember I saw one of the servicemen was surprised about the new schedule.  And he was asking the commanding officer why this new schedule was so odd.  Something about 4-6..a whole list of them.  The entire week schedule from Sunday to Sat was listed as 4-6. I am not a veteran and never served in the US navy.  I don't understand why there would be a schedule at all....  Now, I handed a receipt to my commanding officer to sign it.  Why?  I have no ideas.  Then, I was walking with another female officer and we were talking.  I saw beds.....  Something about hearing rock music.  

The first time I dream about the US navy was during the height of the NK crisis.  I remember marveling the speed in which the aircraft carrier can travel.  And I remember that we needed to be at certain region on the map at certain time frame.  

Did I just have dream about a current US navy operation or a future one??  In where?  NK??  4-6???  The time of the operation and lasting for a long time?  I can't see other military operations in which an aircraft carrier is involved....  In both dreams, I was a sailor.  I always have a karmic affinity to sailors and soldiers....:)  It has something to do with my past life..supposedly....  

Edited by ChiForce