Apech

Energy sharing

2 minutes ago, Apech said:

because if the transmitter is a realised being they are closer to the potential.

Sorry, "closer to the potential" ? I lost you.. can you expand?

Just now, cheya said:

Sorry, "closer to the potential" ? I lost you.. can you expand?

well I guess I mean that it is o longer a potential but something real for them

So... a realized transmitter is transmitting something that is real for them and therefore... more... potent or effective in inducing the resonance in another?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cheya said:

So... a realized transmitter is transmitting something that is real for them and therefore... more... potent or effective in inducing the resonance in another?

Yes I guess.  

10 minutes ago, cheya said:

Just to add I am not claiming to know the answers just posing the question hoping for others to respond :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Apech said:

Just to add I am not claiming to know the answers just posing the question hoping for others to respond :)

I also don't know the answers! But REALLY am enjoying/appreciating the discussion! 

Actually, a sobering thought in today's world.... which is maybe your main point in the OP... but I would apply that caution much more widely than just to "energy sharers".... And, yes, with anyone offering to share energy, careful attention is warranted.. to their... level of realization, and what they are focusing on in themselves, best as we can tell... peace? silence? harmony?  or... power over others? building a following? dissension? validating the "one true way"?

I have "received transmission" from enough teachers that I am extremely grateful for their resonating those qualities and focuses in me (if that's how we want to view it)... and I do also appreciate your point— careful who you open to resonating with! And just giving someone your attention opens you to resonating their stuff! Yikes! :D

• Like 5

Just a couple of further points from I Ching.

The commentaries pair up the trigrams including Mountain (keeping still) and Lake (joyous) who are like the youngest son and youngest daughter - they are said in combination to circulate the qi.  Qi as we know is the fundamental of the cosmos and not just the energy you generate in the body.  There are many types of qi for instance air-qi and even wind and rain since they come from heaven (sky).  So there are fundamental resonances between the different 'elements' of the cosmos.

Also the I Ching says 8again a quote from memory) 'the mother crane calls out from the shadows and the baby birds respond'.

The mother crane is often taken to mean the wisdom of the I Ching itself and the baby birds is us who twitter in response.  the mother crane is in the shadows - meaning the speaker is hidden and our twittering is our resonance with its words and meaning.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Apech said:

Ok guys and gals its time to discuss this again.

I am going to put it to you energy sharers that you are not doing what you think you are.

The I Ching says (and I am paraphrasing here because I haven't looked it up) - 'deep sighs on mountain tops are heard in distant valleys'.

Now what is it (he/she) saying? 

Notice it is not talking about echoing yells - but deep sighs - deep sighs are expressing inner feeling and are not loud or directed externally but internally.  So how can they be heard in distant valleys?  Because the mountain and valley (lake) resonate.  That is the vibration in one place sets up a similar vibration in another - and this is possible between people because they become attuned to similar ideas and thus resonate.  By the way - by 'ideas' I mean the original Greek version of formed packets of energy not abstract thought.

Even effects in martial arts are like this - is it called fa jin? I am not expert but all the videos I have seen the person is clearly being manipulated into throwing themselves - there is no actual transmission of energy sufficient to move a physical mass.

I would say in psychic or spiritual transmissions it is the same.  Technically you are being caused/allowed to discover that energy within yourself rather than something being transmitted from A to B.

From experience I will say that psychic transmissions in the form of telepathy from a master to a student is definitely a giving of information and not discovering something in yourself because it is like a conversation.  Telepathy can go back and forth between student and master but it's the ability of the master that allows it.  I have also experienced some psychic transmission that did not involve mental information but rather abilities. and who can say if these abilities were already latent within the student or if they were 100% given to the student at that one time, not I.

As far as spiritual transmissions is concerned I know it is possible to cause someone to have an enlightenment experience via what some call shaktipat, even if it comes from the other side of the planet.  I guess you could call that spiritual.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, cheya said:

I also don't know the answers! But REALLY am enjoying/appreciating the discussion! 

Actually, a sobering thought in today's world.... which is maybe your main point in the OP... but I would apply that caution much more widely than just to "energy sharers".... And, yes, with anyone offering to share energy, careful attention is warranted.. to their... level of realization, and what they are focusing on in themselves, best as we can tell... peace? silence? harmony?  or... power over others? building a following? dissension? validating the "one true way"?

I have "received transmission" from enough teachers that I am extremely grateful for their resonating those qualities and focuses in me (if that's how we want to view it)... and I do also appreciate your point— careful who you open to resonating with! And just giving someone your attention opens you to resonating their stuff! Yikes! :D

yes I would say the whole world resonates from place to place - so actually as you become more sensitive you pick up stuff from many 'ordinary' beings and a lot of that is not good at all.  I find you go through a phase of disgust with a lot of humans but if it is internal resonance then in the end you would have to own it!!!!  If it is transmitted then you don't.  So this debate has significance at all levels.

Edited by Apech
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

From experience I will say that psychic transmissions in the form of telepathy from a master to a student is definitely a giving of information and not discovering something in yourself because it is like a conversation.  Telepathy can go back and forth between student and master but it's the ability of the master that allows it.  I have also experienced some psychic transmission that did not involve mental information but rather abilities. and who can say if these abilities were already latent within the student or if they were 100% given to the student at that one time, not I.

As far as spiritual transmissions is concerned I know it is possible to cause someone to have an enlightenment experience via what some call shaktipat, even if it comes from the other side of the planet.  I guess you could call that spiritual.

Thanks Starjumper have you experienced being 'thrown' by energy without physical contact in martial arts??

16 minutes ago, Apech said:

Thanks Starjumper have you experienced being 'thrown' by energy without physical contact in martial arts??

Yes, but only when I do it to myself :)  It is fun but if I made a video of it obviously most people will say that I'm faking it or it is a kind of psychosomatic thing, because it is just too weird for most to accept.  Sometimes I do it with my hands a foot away from a wall and other times I do it in the middle of a room, without using walls

I have pushed some people, and whether the push works or not is entirely up to the sensitivity and cooperation of the pushee, of course the given is that the pusher has the ability in the first place.

The fact that I can push myself is due to the fact that I have both the ability to push and the inner wiring to also react to an energy push.  The thing to note here is that I can push myself even when I resist the push.  The amazing thing is that it's possible to push against empty space, without using a wall.  I've also done a little experimentation with pulling myself.  I think this ability is somehow related to levitation, wish me luck :ph34r:

I can make a video of it if you would like, we already know most people will say it's bullshit, so no problem.

Edited by Starjumper

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Yes, but only when I do it to myself :)  It is fun but if I made a video of it obviously most people will say that I'm faking it or it is a kind of psychosomatic thing, because it is just to weird for most to accept.  Sometimes I do it with my hands a foot away from a wall and other times I do it in the middle of a room, without using walls

I have pushed some people, and whether the push works or not is entirely up to the sensitivity and cooperation of the pushee, of course the given is that the pusher has the ability in the first place.

The fact that I can push myself is due to the fact that I have both the ability to push and the inner wiring to also react to an energy push.  The thing to note here is that I can push myself even when I resist the push.  The amazing thing is that it's possible to push against empty space, without using a wall.  I've also done a little experimentation with pulling myself.  I think this ability is somehow related to levitation, wish me luck :ph34r:

I can make a video of it if you would like, we already know most people will say it's bullshit, so no problem.

Of course only make a video if you are comfortable with doing so, it would interesting - otherwise I take your word for what you are saying.  What I have observed in most video examples that it is master with top student and not just anybody.

I used to do Aikido and there were times when you make an attack and end up slapped down onto the mat without feeling any contact - but i couldn't tell if it was just clever movement and timing or actual force.

Edited by Apech
  • Like 1

I just recalled, yes I was pushed once, not thrown, but pushed a couple of feet.  This was done with pure mind control and not by using hands.  It happened because I figured out how to do it and tried it on my teacher.  He just did it to me instead.

... or, it could be that he caused my own push to be reflected off himself and so I ended up pushing myself with mind control.  Who knows.  It's a mysterious world out there.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I just recalled, yes I was pushed once, not thrown, but pushed a couple of feet.  This was done with pure mind control and not by using hands.  It happened because I figured out how to do it and tried it on my teacher.  He just did it to me instead.

... or, it could be that he caused my own push to be reflected off himself and so I ended up pushing myself with mind control.  Who knows.  It's a mysterious world out there.

It is indeed a mysterious world :)

Scott Meredith has an interesting way of describing what happens in fa jin, although I don't think he uses that label. He talks about how Ben Lo and others could move people without seeming to apply any real energy push, just a touch. What Meredith says (anybody who actually knows, please correct me if I am misstating!) is that he applies a tiny amount of energy which then acts as a trigger for the person's own compressed tension.  So it is like the detonater of a bomb... a tiny charge, which then sets off the explosion. The explosion is driven by the held tension in the receiver, not by the person moving him.   But it is not a simple thing! The person setting it off has to know how to find and target that tension in the person being tossed. Reading people's descriptions of being moved by Scott is great fun...

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, thursday said:

I can have that effect, don't feel like you need to answer. It caught my attention and was just wondering about it because I often feel there is a pulling in effect from other people. It's likely a good idea to not get sucked into their stuff, but I guess I haven't set proper boundaries myself.

The important ingredient is you have something what you can invest. And in order to invest is you have done work, so you need invest time and sacrifice other activities to do a work.

Being aware in mind i cultivate and then i start sense some sort of burden what comes heavier. It activates something in body. 'Death' comes. It opens the other kind of senses what allow you to see what you have done. (simple logic, it can be validated by real life)

Miniscule it.

Dog is barking angrily it annoys your activities you can't concentrate or focus on your things. Eventually it gives you opportunity to do harm to that dog, that just means it will open a channel, you can move and do a thing. But if not then you still need to deal with the pain or irritation.

Basically sentiment is average what corrects itself, and it commands you to move but if you don't then the other side needs to move.

38 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

so what is different with thunder strike(mo pai) and a fa jin strike?

wouldn't you need lvl 4 anyway for both cases?

1 minute ago, allinone said:

so what is different with thunder strike(mo pai) and a fa jin strike?

wouldn't you need lvl 4 anyway for both cases?

Sorry, I have no idea what a thunder strike is and I don't know what level 4 is so I am unable to comment.  In my system there were no levels, only thousands of variations of hundreds of techniques which built on each other.

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Sorry, I have no idea what a thunder strike is and I don't know what level 4 is so I am unable to comment.  In my system there were no levels, only thousands of variations of hundreds of techniques which built on each other.

Sounds like one of those video games my son and his friends used to play for hours when he was a kid.

• Like 1

Just now, Starjumper said:

one day there was a thunderstorm outside, and i actually felt tingles on the center area of palm. It kind of geared my desire to harness lighting.

also the weather is different before storm etc etc. Basically i wonder if there is a special feeling to it what unlocks a channel and knowledge.

So I'm wondering if transmission and energy sharing have something to do with this concept of triggering something the transmitter is targeting

in the other person... but takes some skill in identifying it and applying the initial charge...

This would be with intention, not just broadcasting a frequency of peace, silence, or tranquility...

@Dwai, Master Liao talked about broadcasting in his book Nine Nights... you have anything to add in that respect?

• Like 2

lets just talk that 4th level is 4th chakra, it is heart, and here 'jeffs' have opened the heart and doing the real work. So i assume they all could move inanimate objects from a distance. But what is holding back is the average, that they tend to follow it and can't get rid of the mainstream laws of physics.

1 minute ago, allinone said:

lets just talk that 4th level is 4th chakra, it is heart, and here 'jeffs' have opened the heart and doing the real work. So i assume they all could move inanimate objects from a distance. But what is holding back is the average, that they tend to follow it and can't get rid of the mainstream laws of physics.

'jeffs' there's more than one?

• Like 1

Just now, Apech said:

'jeffs' there's more than one?

i tried to be funny! but everyone here know that jeff has open heart and have lots of supporters. So there is jeffs.

• Like 2