Apech

Energy sharing

Ok guys and gals its time to discuss this again.

I am going to put it to you energy sharers that you are not doing what you think you are.

The I Ching says (and I am paraphrasing here because I haven't looked it up) - 'deep sighs on mountain tops are heard in distant valleys'.

Now what is it (he/she) saying? 

Notice it is not talking about echoing yells - but deep sighs - deep sighs are expressing inner feeling and are not loud or directed externally but internally.  So how can they be heard in distant valleys?  Because the mountain and valley (lake) resonate.  That is the vibration in one place sets up a similar vibration in another - and this is possible between people because they become attuned to similar ideas and thus resonate.  By the way - by 'ideas' I mean the original Greek version of formed packets of energy not abstract thought.

Even effects in martial arts are like this - is it called fa jin? I am not expert but all the videos I have seen the person is clearly being manipulated into throwing themselves - there is no actual transmission of energy sufficient to move a physical mass.

I would say in psychic or spiritual transmissions it is the same.  Technically you are being caused/allowed to discover that energy within yourself rather than something being transmitted from A to B.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Apech said:

Oh please you can do better :)

That's all the effort I can muster at 4AM, before coffee. :)

• Like 2

Just now, Kar3n said:

That's all the effort I can muster at 4AM, before coffee. :)

Get some sleep!  

Just now, Apech said:

Get some sleep!  

I got a good 7 hours. It is time to get the day started.

• Like 1

public opinion or sentiment decides on what end i am. So knowing that just read others and feel. Next is to know perception, what sensation is that, it is the  TT, tears channel, what can receive light.

7 minutes ago, allinone said:

public opinion or sentiment decides on what end i am. So knowing that just read others and feel. Next is to know perception, what sensation is that, it is the  TT, tears channel, what can receive light.

Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, allinone said:

Does that mean you are trapped/chained to public opinion?

7 minutes ago, thursday said:

Does that mean you are trapped/chained to public opinion?

like i am trapped into answering this question. I try my best but don't know the answer, that causes heat to rise because i feel i need to answer to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apech said:

Ok guys and gals its time to discuss this again.

I am going to put it to you energy sharers that you are not doing what you think you are.

The I Ching says (and I am paraphrasing here because I haven't looked it up) - 'deep sighs on mountain tops are heard in distant valleys'.

Now what is it (he/she) saying? 

Notice it is not talking about echoing yells - but deep sighs - deep sighs are expressing inner feeling and are not loud or directed externally but internally.  So how can they be heard in distant valleys?  Because the mountain and valley (lake) resonate.  That is the vibration in one place sets up a similar vibration in another - and this is possible between people because they become attuned to similar ideas and thus resonate.  By the way - by 'ideas' I mean the original Greek version of formed packets of energy not abstract thought.

Even effects in martial arts are like this - is it called fa jin? I am not expert but all the videos I have seen the person is clearly being manipulated into throwing themselves - there is no actual transmission of energy sufficient to move a physical mass.

I would say in psychic or spiritual transmissions it is the same.  Technically you are being caused/allowed to discover that energy within yourself rather than something being transmitted from A to B.

Your I-Ching quote seems to be saying more that when you are high up spiritually (on a mountain top), your transmissions are so powerful that even what you think of as "internal stuff" (like a deep sigh), is felt by all around you who are "lower than" you. Seems to be saying that there is transmission to others to me.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Apech said:

OK, I'll bite ( possibly generating more sighs and even groans! reverberating throughout DB land, lol)

I sort of get where you're going, but need to understand where you're starting from: what do you think energy sharers "think they are doing"? Are you saying they think they are operating through transmission (which would be...), but they are actually only operating through resonance (which you describe in your post)?

Also, I'm kind of intrigued by your conclusion that the recipients of fa jin are "clearly being manipulated into throwing themselves.." Is that how the people who can actually do it describe the process?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Your I-Ching quote seems to be saying more that when you are high up spiritually (on a mountain top), your transmissions are so powerful that even what you think of as "internal stuff" (like a deep sigh), is felt by all around you who are "lower than" you. Seems to be saying that there is transmission to others to me.

A very hierarchical point of view.  I think we all resonate.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, cheya said:

OK, I'll bite ( possibly generating more sighs and even groans! reverberating throughout DB land, lol)

I sort of get where you're going, but need to understand where you're starting from: what do you think energy sharers "think they are doing"? Are you saying they think they are operating through transmission (which would be...), but they are actually only operating through resonance (which you describe in your post)?

Also, I'm kind of intrigued by your conclusion that the recipients of fa jin are "clearly being manipulated into throwing themselves.." Is that how the people who can actually do it describe the process?

I don't know about fa jin - I was hoping a martial arts practitioner would respond.

i think energy sharers think they are literally sending energy from A to B.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, allinone said:

like i am trapped into answering this question. I try my best but don't know the answer, that causes heat to rise because i feel i need to answer to you.

I can have that effect, don't feel like you need to answer. It caught my attention and was just wondering about it because I often feel there is a pulling in effect from other people. It's likely a good idea to not get sucked into their stuff, but I guess I haven't set proper boundaries myself.

1 hour ago, Apech said:

Oh please you can do better :)

Deep sigh...?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

Information is carried by energetic vibrations.

I would agree with that.

6 minutes ago, Apech said:

I don't know about fa jin - I was hoping a martial arts practitioner would respond.

There's a lot of confusion about what Fa Jin is. :D

Yes there is energetic transfer in Fa Jin, but not in the way one thinks. What is transferred is "power", not "a current of qi". The power that is transferred is similar to how power propels a car forward (or backward). Just like gasoline is burnt to generate "power", Qi is burnt to generate "Jin". This Jin is used to actuate change. 

But energetic transmission is different because it works at the level of spirit. Then it is actually a transfer of information (sharing), like one would transfer data over wifi :)

If someone doesn't agree with me, that's okay. This was just my 2 cents worth...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Apech said:

So just energy, not content? So kind of sending a chi packet, but without ... meaning... attached? 

I think Jeff was taking the mountain top thing in a traditional way, the sages on the mountain top kind of thing.  High up is also a more effective position for sending radio or any kind of transmission... so also a more effective position for sending out vibrations which may induce resonance for those who are similarly ... tuned?

How about something like "transmission-induced resonance"?

• Like 2

Just now, cheya said:

So just energy, not content? So kind of sending a chi packet, but without ... meaning... attached? 

I think Jeff was taking the mountain top thing in a traditional way, the sages on the mountain top kind of thing.  High up is also a more effective position for sending radio or any kind of transmission... so also a more effective position for sending out vibrations which may induce resonance for those who are similarly ... tuned?

How about something like "transmission-induced resonance"?

I think the transmission of information is a pointing out to the receiver of what is already within them as a potential.

• Like 6

Just now, Apech said:

I think the transmission of information is a pointing out to the receiver of what is already within them as a potential.

That is a very good point :)

1 minute ago, Apech said:

Yes, I pretty much agree, but there is SO much within each of us, how to emphasize just THAT?

Can a "transmitter" shape what we are aware of internally?

Whether through transmission or resonance or a combination of the two?

1 minute ago, cheya said:

Yes, I pretty much agree, but there is SO much within each of us, how to emphasize just THAT?

because if the transmitter is a realised being they are closer to the potential.

• Like 3