Aletheia

Breatharianism: Is It Possible To Live Without Food?

1 hour ago, Miffymog said:

I'm quite happy that a proton has a magnetic moment, I'm also quite happy that it processes in the presence an external magnetic field.

It does lead me to a couple of questions though

1 - Where does the external magnetic field come from?

2 - How does a proton become super conducting? ie what are the conditions for it to become super conducting and what characteristics would it demonstrate that it doesn't have while in normal conditions?

Knowing this would help me to understand how this then leads to parapsychological energy.

So quantum biology has shown that contrary to quantum/classical physics. the foundaiton of reality is not random but rather coherent synchronicity - or Hundun as the Tai chi.

So biophotons for example are proven to be coherent light just as laser energy and so when a qigong master does bigu or shen healing this feels just like a laser since it is a laser - this is also how qigong masters do pyrokinesis - and but also the laser is holographic.

And so the holographic healing means are our spirit is located within the 5th dimension that is "time-like" as noncommutative phase - this means that light in classical physics is an infinite point as a photon based on symmetric math statistics but in reality light is from noncommutative phase that is the 5th dimension as eternal energy creation as momentum energy.

This momentum energy is reverse space time as reverse entropy or negentropy called quantum relative entropy as quantum entanglement.

So this is the Emptiness that is then naturally resonated with as our true source that we can not see but can listen to - as phonons - and since it is reverse time then it stores energy as information as virtual micro black holes. This is how the Yang Shen is created also - other physical bodies - and so also is the secret of bigu or breatharianism.

Western science assumes a symmetric math based on external measurements.

Protons were proven to be superconducting at room temperature and so if you study quantum biology what they have discovered is that DNA is guided by biophotons which actually rely on the quantum entanglement reverse entropy phonons to then reproduce, to activate and express DNA, to make proteins, etc. This is what actually creates the spiral form of DNA.

And so it is mitochondria that is powered by proton energy but it is first the collagen, the most common protein of the body, that is piezoelectric and so when the collagen is resonated by standing active exercises - as 90% of the collagen is vertically oriented - this creates a standing ELF wave that resonates with the Earth's Schumann resonance.

So this increased electromagnetic energy is also inherently quantum based - just as bird migration is based on what's called the Zeno Effect - meaning that it is self-aware formless consciousness as reverse entropy that is resonated via the biophoton consciousness as quantum entanglement thereby "collapsing" into a directional electron energy via the pigments in the birds eyes that detect the light, via the Schumann Earth's resonance.

This is why birds (and humans) living near by symmetric electromagnetic energy as pollution get their migration direction messed up - and humans lose contact with their natural spirit biophoton holographic energy with the Earth. So if you move away from the symmetric electromagnetic pollution (like these computers) and live out in Nature off the grid - then the  Schumann resonance will reconnect the natural theta heart-brain R.E.M. vision waves of the spirit biophoton energy.

So there is then a continuum and feedback between jing-qi-shen-Emptiness but it is coherent from the noncommutative phase harmonics as complementary opposites of the Tai Chi - and so this is a macroquantum biology phenomenon that can not be reproduced via Western symmetric math technology.

I have more details on my blog - so essentially water is split harmonically by the collagen piezoelectric energy and the water molecule is then "stored" in the nanoholes of the collagen - and this causes coherent biophoton light to be emitted and the light then having no mass then resonates via the splitting of the water into protons and electrons.

So on one side of the collagen you get yin qi as electron energy and the other side you get yuan qi as proton energy but then you also get the coherent magnetic moment between the electron and proton which is really quantum entanglement from the future. This is what enables precognition and access to our soul in the 5th dimension that already contains our future imprinted spirit experiences, holographically in 4D spacetime.

So this is called "imaginary mass" or negative mass of virtual photons. Science has proven then that if time-frequency uncertainty can be bypassed via nonlinear resonance, then virtual photons can actually be captured and stored as photons - this is what the alchemy training does by turning the light around. That which "bypasses" time-frequency uncertainty is actually internal listening as formless awareness - as stereophonic listening is proven to be quantum coherent on the microsecond wavelength with ultrasound frequency.

So the ultrasound frequency resonates the whole brain of the collagen of the neurons as the strongest amplitude of quantum consciousness and it is also the highest pitch we hear as sound externally - and this then charges up the vagus nerve via the hydrogen-based amino acids and the water is resonated by ultrasound via the collagen piezoelectric ultrasound. This causes an ELF subharmonic as the sideband of the hydrogen electron-proton magnetic moment precession that accesses the 5th dimension as holographic memory storage.

This virtual black hole information-energy is what qigong master Yan Xin called the "Virtual information field' that he uses to not only do mass healings but also is what creates the bigu energy. The qigong masters can then access the future and past of the holograhpic 4d spacetime via this virtual energy field - that qigong master Zhang Hongbao of Zhong Gong called the "golden key" as "yin matter" that is superluminal - this is the secret of how Yuan Qi then creates Yuan Jing. Master Wang Liping says to sit in full lotus 6 hours a day in meditation with eyes closed to restore the Yuan Jing energy - for one year - never missing a day - to recharge the energy back to a 16 year old for a common middle aged man.

Again I have more details on the science with links on my free pdf.

Are you able to click on a hypertext link to a pdf?

It is also posted as a blog link  - see my blog http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com for more free links and details.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

Thank you Voidisyinyang for your effort and enthusiasm towards this area of study. I do enjoy reading your posts, even if I don't quite agree with them.

However, there can be a danger that scientific terms can add confusion rather than clarity to an argument, and there is a responsibility on those who use them, to do so in a way which makes them comprehensible to the reader.

ps - I've looked into when protons are super conducting and they are actually far more examples than I was originally aware of and I've learnt this because of your interest in science and Qi, so thank you. Although I'm not convinced there are any in the human body ... yet ... :) 

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/food-03d.html

white.gif
white.gif
NASA To Study Man Who Survives On Liquids And Sunlight
solar-trace-loops-bg.jpg
one big surpermarket of nourishment

Delhi - Jun 30, 2003

An Indian man, who claims to have survived only on liquids and sunlight for eight years, has been invited by NASA to show them how he does it.

Hira Ratan Manek - also known as Hirachand - a 64-year-old mechanical engineer who lives in the southern state of Kerala, apparently started disliking food in 1992, the Hindustan Times newspaper reported.

In 1995, he went on a pilgrimage to the Himalayas and stopped eating completely on his return.

His wife, Vimla, said: "Every evening he looks at the sun for one hour without batting an eyelid. It is his main food. Occasionally he takes coffee, tea or some other liquid."

Last June, scientists from the US space agency verified that Manek spent 130 days surviving only on water, the report said.

They even named this subsistence on water and solar energy after him: The HRM (Hira Ratan Manek) Phenomenon.

Mr Manek is now in the US to show NASA's scientists how he survives without food.

The US space agency hopes to use the technique to solve food storage and preservation problems on its expeditions, the report said.

Mr Manek said he "eats through his eyes" in the evening, when the sun's ultraviolet rays are least harmful. He and his wife claim the technique is totally scientific. However, doctors warn that staring at the sun can make you blind.

His wife said: "He has a special taste for sun energy. He believes only 5 per cent of human brain cells are used by most people. The other 95 per cent can be activated through solar energy."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Miffymog said:

Thank you Voidisyinyang for your effort and enthusiasm towards this area of study. I do enjoy reading your posts, even if I don't quite agree with them.

However, there can be a danger that scientific terms can add confusion rather than clarity to an argument, and there is a responsibility on those who use them, to do so in a way which makes them comprehensible to the reader.

ps - I've looked into when protons are super conducting and they are actually far more examples than I was originally aware of and I've learnt this because of your interest in science and Qi, so thank you. Although I'm not convinced there are any in the human body ... yet ... :) 

right you need evidence!

Did you try searching superconducting protons quantum biology? http://www.hydrogen2oxygen.net/en/superconducting-and-superfluid-quantum-coherent-water-in-nanospaces/

Proton currents associated with water in nanospaces are the key to intercommunication in living organisms. They provide a ‘proton-neural network’ that regulates redox reactions in the core energy metabolism throughout the liquid crystalline matrix of the body and into the interior of every single cell and its compartments. This proton-neural network has all the characteristics of the acupuncture meridian system of traditional Chinese Medicine. New evidence shows that water in various nanospaces adopt new quantum states dependent on the precise dimensions; at certain critical dimensions, water confined in nanospaces superconduct proticity and also become superfluid. The quantum electrodynamics theory of Emilio Del Giudice and colleagues provides a unifying framework for the new science of water for life.

Illuminating Water and Life - MDPI

www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/16/9/4874/pdf
by MW Ho - ‎2014 - ‎Cited by 9 - ‎Related articles

Sep 10, 2014 - Excited water is the source of superconducting protons for rapid ... by Del Giudice, I began to see clearly how quantum coherent water also fuels the ..... is even more remarkable, and that applies to most biological water. It.

Groundbreaking New Results in Consciousness, Quantum Brain ...

by H Hu - ‎2013 - ‎Related articles

results in consciousness, quantum brain & nonlocality research which are published ... The above photograph shows most people in Professor Michael Persinger's Neuroscience ... interactions between protons, electrons, and photons and the action .... Hu, H. & Wu, M., New nonlocal biological effect: a preliminary research.

Comments on the recent experiments by the group of Michael Persinger

journals.sfu.ca/jnonlocality/public/journals/1/.../PitkanenPersinger021513.pdf
by M Pitkänen - ‎2013 - ‎Cited by 8 - ‎Related articles

Mar 11, 2013 - Michael Persinger's group reports three very interesting experimental ..... that the cell membrane is accompanied by super-conducting dark magnetic flux ...... dark protons, and dark ions in quantum biology according to TGD.

Rotational Frequency Matching of the Energy of ... - NeuroQuantology

by MA Persinger - ‎2016 - ‎Cited by 3 - ‎Related articles

Jan 12, 2016 - Persinger et al., Magnetic field intensity, proton magnetic moment and pH shift ... Michael A. Persinger, Blake T. Dotta, Nirosha J. Murugan, ... Key Words: excess correlation, entanglement, neuroquantum effects, pH, rotating magnetic fields, ...... Hameroff S. How quantum brain biology can rescue conscious.

I actually corresponded with Persinger about Andrija Puharich whom I mentioned earlier - as the CIA mind control MKUlTRA scientist. Persinger said Puharich was "greatly underappreciated" and that was around 10 years ago. Since then Persinger has continued the legacy of Puharich's research - without really citing him. haha. That's because Puharich was just doing independent research not peer-reviewed published.

Bioelectromagnetic and Subtle Energy Medicine, Second Edition

Paul J. Rosch - 2014 - ‎Medical
... ordered, could be superconducting because proton jump-conduction could occur ... As mentioned earlier, the proton is actually in a delocalized quantum state even ... models that still dominate conventional cell biology (see Chapter 18 of Living ... Del Giudice and colleagues44 argue that water CDs can be easily excited, ...

Quantum Physics in Consciousness Studies - Quantum Mind

quantum-mind.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Quantum-Ph-rev-def-2.pdf
by DKF Meijer - ‎Cited by 3 - ‎Related articles

Hu and Wu/ Persinger: Spin mediated consciousness, p 103- 106 .... Kauffman relates quantum processes in the biological matrix of the brain to the emergence of ..... small nucleus, comprised of protons and neutrons, which are themselves made up of smaller particles ..... 1989: Michael Lockwood: Mind, Brain and Quantum.

Illuminating Water and Life: Emilio Del Giudice - PubMed Labs

The quantum electrodynamics theory of water put forward by Del Giudice and ... Excited water is the source of superconducting protons for rapid intercommunication within the ... All biological-medical treatments need a ground regulation in the ...

Science in Society 61: - Page 33 - Google Books Result

Dr. Mae-Wan Ho, ‎Prof. Peter Saunders, ‎Dr. Eva Sirinathsinghji - 2014
The CDs were predicted by quantum field theorists led by Emilio Del Giudice, another ... At the same time, positively charged protons are extruded outside the domain, ... How this finding could revolutionize biology and medicine Lo attaches ... on superconducting water aligned with collagen fibres that I have proposed).

Biological Water Dynamics and Entropy - People.csail.mit.edu

by RM Davidson - ‎2013 - ‎Cited by 26 - ‎Related articles

Sep 13, 2013 - played by the unique physical properties of quantum coherent .... sensitive magnetometers today are superconducting quantum interference ... Differences of water protons' relaxation times and spin density ..... water “coherence domains” (CDs) proposed by del Giudice et al. based on quantum field theory.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

Jack Tuszynski From Quantum Physics to Quantum Biology in 100 ...

Mar 25, 2016 - Jack Tuszynski presents "From Quantum Physics to Quantum Biology ... But there are macroscopic quantum effects in: superfluids, superconductors, ... weight of the Universe measured in proton's mass (daltons) time the age ...

Quantum Delocalization and Superconducting Protons

The separation of positive and negative charges in the quantum electrodynamics theory of water is important for intercommunication, especially in the form of protons. I have considered proton conduction in living organisms since the first edition of Rainbow Worm [3] published in 1993. Later, I proposed with David Knight that water aligned along collagen fibres in connective tissues could be the anatomical basis of the acupuncture meridians [30], enabling cells and tissues to intercommunicate via proton currents. I also suggested that water confined in nanospaces, such as carbon nanotubes and collagen fibres, could be proton superconducting [31,32]. There is now good evidence in support of that hypothesis [33], which I shall briefly describe.

It is generally accepted that the key to water’s remarkable properties is the hydrogen bond interconnecting the water molecules. Linus Pauling was the first to suggest that the hydrogen bond is partly covalent in 1935 [34]. In 1999, Inelastic X-ray scattering on a carefully prepared slab of ice yielded results that supported Pauling’s proposal [35]; the data fit a quantum mechanical model rather than a classical electrostatic model for the hydrogen bond.

In 2002, researchers at the FOM (Foundation for Fundamental Research on Matter) Institute of Atomic and Molecular Physics in the Netherlands used ultrafast femto-second pulses of infrared light to excite and probe the O-H covalent bond in liquid water at room temperature [36]. Again, the results support a quantum mechanical model in which the excited proton could be found simultaneously at a distance of the equilibrium O-H bond from both its neighbour oxygen on either side and at a much reduced energy for the excited (v = 2) state than if the hydrogen bond did not exist.

The energy of excitation to the v = 2 delocalized state, estimated at 0.806 eV (6500 cm−1 or 1538.5 nm) is less than 20% of the O-H bond energy of 4.8 eV (38,750 cm−1, 258.1 nm), estimated from the O-H stretch vibration frequency. The energy required for excitation to the delocalized state is very much smaller than the 12.06 eV for excitation to coherent domains [6], and the O-H bond energy at 4.8 eV is also much smaller than the value of 12.56 eV required for ionization. I believe these results are telling us something very significant: it is much easier for H+ to dissociate from the water molecule than for the water molecule to lose an electron. The energy of 4.8 eV is equivalent to light at 258.1 nm, which is close to the absorption peak of EZ water and consistent with the loss of H+ from EZ, the H+ accumulating at the interface of EZ with bulk water. Consequently, the activity of protons derived from water may be much more important for living systems than electrons and in the form of proton currents. Delocalization of protons, by absorption of ambient photons at 1538.5 nm, increases the probability of proton transfer, i.e., proton conduction could take place much more readily and rapidly. It would be easy to check if the predicted 1538.5 nm does promote proton conduction; if so, it could have important clinical applications.

Water confined in nanospaces is even more remarkable, and that applies to most biological water. It adopts new quantum states, resulting in proton conduction rates orders of magnitude higher than in bulk water.

7. New Quantum States of Water in Nanospaces and Superconducting Protons

Research led by George Reiter at the University of Houston Texas uses deep neutron inelastic scattering to measure the momentum distribution of protons in water confined to nanospaces. The momentum of the proton is mainly determined by the wave-function of the proton’s ground-state (least energetic state).

The team investigated carbon nanotubes, glass sponge and Nafion membranes and found similar results [37,38]. The confined water adopts a variety of new quantum states distinct from bulk water and highly dependent on the precise dimensions of the nanospace. In other words, water adopts a single quantum state, wherever it is, which is quite remarkable in itself (I invite you to think about the ocean, when it is clear and calm and when raging with tsunami (see [39])). Water confined in space dimensions of 2 nm or smaller has protons that are coherently delocalized in two momentum states.

In xerogel, a glass sponge with Si-OH (silanol) groups lining the pores that can hydrogen bond with water, the proton momentum distribution of water in 24 Å pores at room temperature is confined in a double-well potential. For larger pores of 82 Å, the average momentum distribution was close to that of bulk water, though still quite distinct [37].

The perfluorosulphonic acid membranes, Nafion 1120 and Dow 858, are polymers consisting of a hydrophobic poly(tetrafluoroethylene) backbone and randomly distributed side chains of perfluoroether terminating with sulphonic acids. When hydrated, nanophase separation occurs in which water is confined in domains of a few nanometres in diameter surrounded by hydrophobic regions. The sulphonic acid group (-SO3H) donates its proton to water when there is sufficient water in the pores, making them very good proton conductors. The momentum distributions at room temperature for water in the two membranes are dramatically different from water in the bulk: the kinetic energy is higher in Nafion by 107 meV/proton and in Dow 858 by 124 meV/proton. They are qualitatively different quantum states from bulk water. At a concentration of 14 H2O/SO3H for both membranes, Dow 858 has a significantly higher conductivity by 70% than Nafion, consistent with a higher degree of proton delocalization [38].

In a later publication, X-ray Compton scattering was used to probe the electronic ground state of nanospace-confined water [40]. They found that the difference in “bond disorder” between water confined in Nafion and bulk water is 17-times larger than that between bulk water just above the freezing point and just below the boiling point. That is not surprising given that the proton is coherently distributed in double wells separated by ~0.3 Å. The kinetic energy has gone up because each of these wells is more tightly binding the proton than the covalent bond of the isolated water molecule. The kinetic energy (measured by deep inelastic neutron scattering) is 245 meV and 268 meV for Nafion and Dow, respectively, compared with 148 meV for bulk water at room temperature. The change in kinetic energy in going from 5 °C to 95 °C for bulk water is only 0.5 meV.

Further support for the new quantum states of nanospace-confined water comes from excited state proton transfer measurements of a fluorescent probe molecule, 8-hydroxypyrene-1,3,5-trisulphonate (HPTS). HPTS tends to stay in the middle of the water-filled regions in Nafion. When excited by a laser pulse, the proton in the OH group of HPTS is ionized and rapidly transferred to the surrounding solvent [41]. The recombination time depends on the transport processes affecting the free proton. Diffusion in bulk water showed t−1.5 dependence. In Nafion, the rate observed is much slower at t−0.8, because it requires the redistribution of electrons through the hydrogen-bonded network. Similar results were obtained in reverse micelles, droplets of aqueous solution enclosed in a lipid membrane and dispersed in an organic solvent. Both reverse micelles and the water-filled nanospaces in Nafion are similar to the nanospaces inside the cell. Additionally, these findings will certainly have implications for biochemical reactions in the cell (see later).

Hydrated Nafion consists of long parallel, but otherwise randomly-packed water channels surrounded by partially hydrophilic side branches, forming inverse-micelle cylinders. At 20% by volume of water, the water channels have diameters between 1.8 and 3.5 nm with an average of 2.4 nm [42].

Nafion films have a proton conductivity of about 0.1 S/cm (S, Sieman = 1 Ampere/Volt), among the highest in proton exchange membranes (PEMs). For a comparison, the electrical conductivity of copper is 596,000 S/cm and silicon, a semiconductor, 0.156 S/cm [43]. However, the conductivity of a single high purity Nafion nanofibre 400 nm in diameter made by electrospinning reached 1.5 S/cm, an order of magnitude greater, as demonstrated by Yossef A Elabd at Drexel University Philadelphia in PA, USA, and his colleagues [44]. This is due to the alignment of interconnected ionic aggregates along the fibre axis direction, as evidenced by X-ray scattering.

8. Proton Transport through Carbon Nanotubes

Very fast proton transport was reported in carbon nanotubes, ~40-times the rate in bulk water in molecular dynamic simulations [45]. More recent ab initio (starting from first principles) path-integral (quantum approach) molecular dynamics simulations showed no energetic barrier to proton transfer in every case when quantum delocalization is taken into account. The main difference between bulk liquid water and water confined in a carbon nanotube is a favourable pre-alignment of water molecules in the latter case. Configurations where the excess proton is quantum delocalized over several adjacent water molecules along with continuous interconversion between different hydration states reveal that, as in bulk water, the hydrated proton under confinement is best described as a fluxional defect, rather than any individual hydration state of the excess proton propagated classically along the water chain [46].

Wonjoon Choi at Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge in the USA led an investigation into the diameter-dependence of proton transport through the interior of isolated, specially fabricated single-walled carbon nanotubes 1 mm long, and demonstrated a surprising five-fold enhancement of stochastic proton transport rates at a diameter of approximately 1.6 nm, dropping off sharply to either side of the peak [47]. The diameter of 1.6 nm is near the transition between water behaving rather as it would in an ordinary capillary tube at diameters >1.6 nm and water behaving just the opposite way at diameters <1.4 nm in a temperature-diameter phase diagram [48]. At a diameter of ~1.5 nm, double- or triple-walled water nanotube structures have been proposed. Whether these structures are responsible for the sharp increase in proton conduction at 1.6 nm is not yet known.

Not only does nanospace-confined water show high temperature superconductivity, it also exhibits superfluidity, with a flow rate enhancement of 50- to 900-fold, depending on diameter, compared with that predicted from conventional fluid-flow theory [52]. This has large implications for water transport into cells and electrolyte balance crucial for the health of cells and organisms.

These results of carbon nanotube-confined water are most relevant to water associated with collagen fibres.

9. Collagen Fibres and Acupuncture Meridians

Evidence dating back to the 1970s indicates that collagen does conduct protons. G.H. Bardelmeyer in The Netherlands [50] found that the electrical conductivity of the bovine Achilles tendon is fully determined by the water of hydration, and the electric current is primarily carried by protons at water contents up to 45% and by small ions at water contents beyond 65%. Between water contents of 8.5% and 126%, conductivity went up eight orders of magnitude. He estimated that pure water’s dissociation constant is 10−5 that of adsorbed water; i.e., adsorbed water is five orders of magnitude more likely to let go of protons. Similarly, Naoki Sasaki in Japan found that the conductivity of collagen increased markedly with water absorbed, at an exponent of 5.1–5.4, between a water content of 0.1 to 0.3 g/g [51]. These results make sense in light of the recent observations on proton superconduction in nanospace confined water; and new measurements on hydrated collagen fibres need to be done.

Another important property of collagen discovered in the late 1980s is its capacity for second harmonic generation (SHG), i.e., combining photons interacting with it to form new photons with twice the energy and, therefore, double the frequency and half the wavelength [52]. Since then, in vivo SHG imaging has been widely developed for diagnostic purposes (Figure 3). It should be noted that SHG was previously restricted to crystalline material, such as quartz. Although it is clear that SHG in collagen depends on hydration (with liquid crystalline water [3]), most scientists have chosen to ignore that totally.

entropy-16-04874f3-1024.png

A paper submitted to a conference in 2003 [54] reported the results of experiments in which Type 1 collagen bundles obtained from rat tails were structurally modified by increasing non-enzymatic cross-linking, or thermal denaturation, or by collagenase digestion, or dehydration. While they found that the hydration state significantly affected the polarization dependence of SHG, there was little or no change as a result of extensive structural modifications from cross-linking, thermal denaturation or collagenase digestion short of complete disintegration. These results strongly suggest that the liquid crystalline water adsorbed in collagen is the source of the SHG.

A second paper from a different research group published in 2005 [55] showed that “SHG radiates from the shell of a collagen fibril rather than from its bulk.” The effective thickness of the SHG shell was strongly dependent on the ionic strength of the surrounding solution, increasing as ionic strength decreases. However, the authors have not attributed the SHG shell to liquid crystalline water.

A lot remains to be done in this fertile area (see my review [56]). Metabolic/energetic regulation may well depend on the flow of protons via liquid crystalline water structured in nanospaces throughout the extracellular matrix (as Qi along the acupuncture meridian system) into the interior of every single cell and its nanospaces.

10. Quantum Coherent Water Orchestrating Quantum Jazz

Among Emilio’s most significant contribution for me personally is in providing a concrete hypothesis on how the staggering molecular complexities of cells and organisms can be coordinated.

In the Rainbow Worm, I define quantum coherence after quantum physicist Roy Glauber [57] (who later got the 2005 Nobel Prize for his work in quantum optics) in terms of factorizability. I later expressed factorizability as follows (see p.40 in [4]): “a system is quantum coherent when its parts are so perfectly correlated that their cross-correlations factorize exactly as the product of the individual self-correlations, so that each appears paradoxically as though totally uncorrelated with the rest. It is a state of maximum local freedom and global cohesion; something that’s impossible in a classical mechanical system.”

Quantum coherence is a sublime state of being whole: a superposition of coherent activities over all space-times, a pure (ideal) dynamic state towards which the system tends to return asymptotically. I use the idea of “quantum jazz” to highlight the immense diversity and multiplicity of supramolecular, molecular and submolecular players, the complexity and the coherence of the performance and, above all, the freedom and spontaneity, with each and every player improvising from moment to moment, yet keeping in step and in tune with the whole.

To appreciate the scope, as well as the precision and finesse of quantum jazz, we need look no further than the “natural genetic engineering” or “natural genetic modification”—cut and splice operations on DNA and RNA—that cells and organisms need to do constantly in real time in order to survive (see [58]). Leading molecular geneticist, James Shapiro, at University of Chicago Illinois in the United States is so impressed with what he and others have been finding out over the past four decades, and especially since the human genome was sequenced, that he says evolution happens by natural genetic engineering and not by the natural selection of random mutations. In fact, there is almost nothing that’s random inside the cell and organism. Organisms are constantly adjusting to the environment by turning on and off the right genes, creating new genes if need be, shaping the environment and preparing for the future.

Just to produce a single protein, originally thought to be one continuous genetic message, requires elaborate cut and splice operations. The international research consortium project, ENCODE (Encyclopedia of DNA Elements), data have revealed that vast areas of genomic DNA include many “non-coding” segments. The “gene” is actually scattered in bits across the genome, overlapping with bits of multiple other genes that have to be spliced together to make a messenger (m)RNA for translation into a protein.

When bacteria are starved and there is a substrate they cannot metabolize in the environment, they can mutate or cut and splice to make the right genes in order to enable them to use the substrate. This phenomenon of “directed mutation” has been studied by a number of geneticists, including Shapiro. Many different proteins and DNA sequences have to come together in choreographed succession to form and rearrange the nucleoprotein complexes necessary for directing the precise cut and splice operations involved.

Geneticists are discovering more and more molecular nuts and bolts every day; the complexity of the interacting networks is enough to give anyone except the most dedicated new breed of “systems biologists” a severe headache. Genes only occupy less than 2% of the genome. The rest, thought to be useless “junk” DNA not so long ago, is 85% transcribed, and thousands of noncoding RNAs belonging to several large families with important and specific regulatory functions have been identified; and more are emerging every day. Sorting out the morass of molecules is a primary preoccupation of battalions of dedicated geneticists. The question that’s never asked is how these molecules with very specific functions can find one another and join up to do their job just at the right time and place. How does A know when and how to “recruit” B to join up with C, D, E and F to act on G at a specific site on the genome? Additionally, there are tens, if not hundreds of thousands such sites in a cell’s genome.

One answer they have not considered is electromagnetic signaling and resonance, which I have suggested since the first edition of Rainbow Worm [3], following Colin McClare [59], a brilliant physiologist whom few understood, but was a major influence in my intellectual development. McClare not only pointed out the fact that resonating molecules attract one another, but also the precision with which interactions can occur, compared to the usual “lock and key” or “induced fit” hypothesis of how molecules come together due to random collisions in free diffusion. In fact, there is nothing like free diffusion possible in the living cell; it is jam packed with molecules, membranes and organelles and highly organized, largely due to self-assembly, which is probably nothing if not electromagnetic resonance at work. There is independent evidence that macromolecules sharing the same function also share a common vibrational frequency [60].

This makes even more sense in the context of quantum electrodynamics theory. Del Giudice and colleagues [611] propose that water CDs can be easily excited and are able to capture surrounding electromagnetic fields to produce coherent excitation in the frequencies of the external fields. This, in turn, enables selective coherent energy transfer to take place. All molecules have their individual spectrum of vibrational frequencies. If the molecule’s spectrum contained a frequency matching that of the water CD, it would get attracted to the CD and become a guest participant in the CD’s coherent oscillation, settling on the surface of the CD where the CD’s excitation energy would become available to the guest molecules as activating energy for chemical reactions. Sequential reactions could occur because the new products would have a different vibrational spectrum. This could explain, in principle, how entire pathways of reactions could be assembled.

Additionally, it would also explain how directed mutations could occur [61]. The substrate in the environment could send its electromagnetic signals to the enzyme, breaking it down, as well as to the gene encoding the enzyme, causing the gene to respond by attracting the transcription and requisite mutagenic machinery until the appropriate mutation for making an active enzyme is achieved.

Electromagnetic signals stored in CDs could also account for the “memory of water” in homeopathic remedies (see Chapter 8 in [4]) and many other phenomena previously considered “occult”, including the importance of quantum coherent phase information underlying the clinical practice of “butterfly touch” in the last article Del Giudice wrote for Science in Society with his wife, Margherita Tosi [62].

Is it possible that cells or organisms as a whole also intercommunicate by means of electromagnetic and electric signals, as implied by the principle of minimal stimulus in the practice of “butterfly touch”? This is completely uncharted territory as far as conventional cell biology is concerned, but evidence for intercellular communication has existed since the 1920s and was rediscovered by many, including Fritz Popp and my friends and collaborators, Franco Musumeci, Agata Scordino and Antonio Triglia at Catania University [63].

11. Conclusion

It is water trapping electromagnetic fields that gives us life and makes us sensitive to electromagnetic fields, as Del Giudice’s work tells us. There is a distinct possibility that we are sensitive to the fields of other organisms, as we are sensitive to the fields of the Sun and the Earth (reviewed in [64]) and possibly also from distant stars; all without our conscious awareness.

Life appears to be quantum electro-dynamical through and through, and water is at the heart of it all, much as Del Giudice has taught us. Emilio, the gentle intellectual giant, will be immortalized in our collective memory and in the memory of generations to come.

The fact that implies that the squared mass of the trapped photon becomes negative and the mass imaginary, which implies furthermore that the photon is no longer a particle and cannot propagate. The field generated within the ensemble of atoms cannot be irradiated outwards and keeps the atoms oscillating up and down between the two configurations. Finally, in this way the ensemble of atoms becomes a self-produced cavity in which the e.m. mode is trapped, and, like in the cavity of a laser, the field becomes coherent, that is, acquires a well-defined phase, in tune with the oscillations of the atoms, which therefore become coherent, too. The more realistic case of atoms having a plurality of excited states has been also successfully addressed and needs a more sophisticated mathematics [3]. Among all the excited levels, the one selected for giving rise to the coherent oscillation is the level requiring the smallest time to self-produce a cavity.

The region becomes a coherence domain (CD) whose size is the wavelength of the e.m. mode, where all atoms have tuned their individual fluctuations to each other and to the oscillation of the trapped field. The size of the coherence domain cannot be arbitrary but is determined in a self-consistent way by the dynamics underlying the emergence of coherence via the wavelength of the involved e.m. mode. A coherent system is therefore an ensemble of self-determined e.m. cavities. The fact that a biological system appears to be a nested ensemble of cavities within cavities of different sizes (organs, tissues, cells, organelles, etc.) having well-defined sizes is a strong indication for its coherence. In a CD there is a common phase, specific of the CD, which is therefore an object governed by a dynamics which eliminates the independence of the individual components and creates a unitarily correlated behavior of all of them, governed by the e.m. field. It is interesting to note that the German botanist Julius Sachs, as far back as in 1892, coined the term “energide” to denote the unity of matter and field constituting the nature of cells, namely, the unity of matter and the so-called “vital force” which gives to biological matter its special active properties discriminating it from inert nonliving matter [82].

Communication within the domain takes place at the phase velocity, since the messenger is the e.m. potential and not the e.m. field. Therefore it is much faster than communication implying energy and/or matter propagation. Moreover, the correlation can involve only atoms/molecules able to oscillate at the same frequency or some harmonics thereof (resonance). Finally, the emergence of coherence is a spontaneous event once the critical density is exceeded.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mbi/2013/987549/

Emilio Del Giudice superconducting protons

In such a situation the total number of molecules belonging to the two fractions, coherent and non-coherent, is constant at each temperature, as it occurs in the well-known case of superfluid liquid Helium [95]. However, the molecules actually belonging to the two fractions are continuously crossing over between the two fractions, producing a flickering landscape at a microscopic level. Since every observation implies a time average of the observed features on the time necessary for the observation, this explains why liquid water (and the other liquids too) looks homogenous and not like the two-phase liquid it really is. Consequently, a water CD does not live long enough to exhibit its long-time features and to produce a history. However, close to a surface, a wall, or a molecular backbone able to attract water, the attraction energy adds up to the “energy gap” produced by the coherent dynamics and gives rise to a better shielding against thermal disruption. As a consequence, interfacial water is almost all coherent. Within a living organism there is no point of the aqueous medium further removed from some surface or macromolecular chain than a fraction of a micron, so that we can infer that almost the whole biological water is interfacial and therefore coherent.

interaction with the ambient electromagnetic field is essential for the formation of supramolecular water clusters, as predicted from quantum electrodynamics field theory and demonstrated in Pollack’s EZ above.

The CD is a resonating cavity produced by the electromagnetic field that ends up trapping the field because the photon acquires an imaginary mass, so the frequency of the CD electromagnetic field becomes much smaller than the frequency of the free field with the same wavelength.

CD= coherent domain as superconducting protons.

What Dr. Mae-Wan Ho is describing is "noncommutative phase"!!

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Life_is_Water_Electric_(part_2).php

I believe these results are telling us something very significant: it is much easier for H+ to dissociate from the water molecule than for the water molecule to lose an electron. The energy of 4.8 eV is equivalent to light at 258.1 nm, which is close to the absorption peak of EZ water and consistent with the loss of H+ from EZ, the H+ accumulating at the interface of EZ with bulk water.

Figure-3-Excitation-of-the-O-H-bond-and-

The energy required for this delocalization is unexpectedly low and corresponds to less than 20% of the dissociation energy of the O-H bond of the water molecule in the gas phase.   Delocalization of Protons in Liquid Water.

Bigu is ketosis and/or fasting

Breatharianism is stupid. Those who fast use the energy stored as fat in the tissues and vitamins stored in the liver but as soon as these storages deplete, they get sick and die. Which is why in TCM exist the diagnostic of "Jing depletion" or "Jing deficiency". So you can fast for a while but you can't for the rest of your life. Or you can, but it will be a very short life.

That's why after a fast you should feast, and this is how the fast is done in Christianity or in Islam the Ramadan.

http://www.academia.edu/6679041/WATER_IS_THE_MEANS_MEDIUM_AND_MESSAGE_OF_LIFE

The CD is a resonating cavity produced by the electromagnetic field that ends up trapping the field because the photon acquires an imaginary mass, so the frequency of the CD electromagnetic field becomes much smaller than the frequency of the free field with the same wavelength. In other words, as water is a much denser medium than the vacuum or air, electromagnetic fields of the same wave-length will vibrate at a much lower frequency.

That is because light vibrates at 10(to the 14)Hz, much faster than the molecules can move coherently together, which is at most 10(to the 10) Hz. So long as the motions among the molecules in the cells and tissues are sufficiently coherent, they will appear to be statically ordered, or crystalline, to the light passing through. This is analogous to the ability of a very fast film to capture the image of a moving object as a sharply focussed still¹ picture. This imaging technique is telling us that the living organism is coherent beyond our wildest dreams, with dynamic order that extends from the molecular to the macroscopic.