Sign in to follow this  
abdahorn

Hello I am new here and need a little help

Hello , My name is Vasil and I am from Bulgaria.The reason why I have registered here is because I have a lot of health issues. Including a very rare autoimmune disease, skin problems, and  bad premature greying of the hair.Along with diet , herbs meditation and etc  I've practiced the 5 tibetan rites for 1 year .Also I am vegetarian, completely celibate for the past 3 months and continuing, looking for a way to heal my body. I registered here because I saw that there a couple of meditations that can help to heal my body and also to restore my hair color , but I need help here , because I have no idea from where to learn them and how to do them. I understood that those are part of something called The Flying phoenix meditations : 80 70 50 30 or 80 70 50 20 and 70 50 20 10 MSW.( maybe tough in volume 7 but I have no idea if this is a book or video or what..) I would kindle ask you to help me here , because I don't know from where I can see how they are performed and done . Is it on youtube somewhere , or I have to bye some DVD or something ? Sorry for those newbish questions but all my life I've been struggling with rare diseases and many health challenges .I am on my way to healing now and I would really appreciate if you can help me on this one.. My hair has alot of grey and I am only 28. If those 2 meditations can help me with restoring my hair color and overall health , this will make me rally happy . So if you can explain to me from where I can get those 2 meditations , how to learn them I will be thankful .

Edited by abdahorn
  • Like 1

Hello abdahorn, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi abdahorn,

Yeah, I think you made a good choice coming here.  There are a number of members here who can speak with you regarding your concerns.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Thank you ,

I hope someone will be able to help me with my question here or I should post this in another part of the forum  ?

Edited by abdahorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, abdahorn said:

I've been struggling with rare diseases

Hi abdahorn,

Sorry to hear of your condition.

Use your mind to find ease within your body. Meditate on this progression:

Disease  =>  dls ease  =>  Ease.

Enjoy sunshine and rain.

Look often at the Moon and find peace.

All the best!

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement of sentence.
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, abdahorn said:

Thank you ,

I hope someone will be able to help me with my question here or I should post this in another part of the forum  ?

Your choice.  I would let this go for a couple/few days and see what responses you get.

If you don't get responses to your questions here then yes, start a thread in whatever sub-forum you think best for your questions.

• Like 1

I have a practice which has good health benefits and could help you. The positive side is that it is relatively easy to learn, the negative side is that it is quite challenging, especially if you've not had previous meditation experience.

The practice is called Zhan Zhuang, and my favourite book on it is called 'The Way of Energy' by Lam Kam Chuen.

Hope this helps, if not, good luck with your search. There is stuff out there that can help you, however, there might be an initial period of uncertainty as you start exploring what works best for you. There is actually a lot of information out there when you start looking and it can be a bit over whelming at first.

Try something every day for 100 days (3 months) and see how you feel after that time. You'll then know if its right for you or whether you should look for something else. Don't worry if you jump around a bit at the beginning finding what works for you, this is natural.

See if you can find enjoyment in this initial exploratory period, and don't seek results too quickly as this expectation can over burden a practice.

• Like 5

Thank you all , well as I've said - , I am completely celibate for the past 3 months and continuing, planing to make it up to 1 year, but I don't know if this will restore my hair.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, abdahorn said:

I am completely celibate for the past 3 months and continuing, planing to make it up to 1 year,

Hi abdahorn,

A mind/body harmony is essential for a good life.

Celibacy? Do you know what it entails?

Apology - I cannot help beyond these questions.

Can someone else who can help - please extend a hand? Thank you.

- LimA

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Celibacy? Do you know what it entails ?

Well for me it means to not have sex, do not masturbate ,no sexual arousal or thoughts

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, abdahorn said:

Well for me it means to not .....

Hi abdahorn,

Again apology - I am in no position to answer your question.

i know just a little - minimum knowledge spells big trouble.

Again can someone else please help?

With your openness, I would like believe that help may be on the way.

Meanwhile be kind to yourself.

Love Vasil.

- LimA

• Like 1

Thank you , from reading here in the forum I understood that Flying Phoenix Chi Kung meditations tought in volume 7 ( dvd 7 ) can help with the reversing of grey and healing the body. My question is from where I can buy or get a copy of that CD and should I have to GO trough all previous CDs starting from volume one in order to be able to do those in volume 7

• Like 1

5 hours ago, abdahorn said:

The reason why I have registered here is because I have a lot of health issues. Including a very rare autoimmune disease, skin problems, and  bad premature greying of the hair.

Hi there...

I am not familiar with FFM, but this phrase made me want to ask you a question... Do you have any reason to believe you might need to work with professional therapist about your psychological traumas ( possibly childhood ones)? Have you ever hear about "soul loss" term as relates to trauma? Perhaps you could google some of the terms and see if it is fitting.

Qigongs are aimed to clear and nourish and tonify the body, but sometimes, one could be "allergic" to qigongs until the emotional/energy trauma is healed ( i.e. energy knot is untied).  Your herbologist is probably already giving your herbs for kidneys. Perhaps you even have a paste which is healing ( vitiligo is my first guess, but eczema is a second one), so if all those treatments for some time did not work ( and they should), it is possible you need to look at "stronger" methods...

purrrrrrrrr....

p.s. this is not a professional medical advice... just a random internet cat mumbling...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, abdahorn said:

From reading here in the forum ...

Hi abdahorn,

Please develop the wisdom to buy/not buy anything/everything you are reading at this forum per what you need/don't need respectively.

First and foremost know yourself - kindly and lovingly.

It is passed midnight at my end - time for me to put my head on my pillow.

Good night.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement of sentence.
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, abdahorn said:

My question is from where ...

Hi abdahorn,

Don't go down deeper from where you are now.

When we are desperate, we may take slippery paths.

For the moment, keep a clear mind and be kind to yourself.

Wait for a kind soul to come along.

Actually with a clear mind, you can be your own teacher too.

Learn to ask yourself simple questions that you can attempt at answering yourself.

You are very young - appreciate the gift of Life. 

LEARN, LEARN, LEARN ...

Blessings from the Divine

- LimA

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CedarTree said:

Welcome

Hi Cedar Tree,

Anything positive for abdahorn to move forward is a great welcome.

- LimA

• Like 1

Thank you :) I am not desperate now , during the last 2 years I have a great success in healing a very very rare autoimmune disease that there is no known medical treatment. I am healing by myself , Also i suffered an accident at the same time and exepy the bad skin from my autoimmune disease I got bad burning scars on my nose that I was very worried about. I've found a way and both my health problem and scars are healing slowly and I am sure that after some time - even if it takes a few more years it will heal completely . It will be great if I can find a way to speed up that healing. The only thing that I cant reverse is my gray - white hair. I am only 28 and have tons of it, it looks like 40-50 years old mans hair. I've tried everything for the past 5 years but nothing helped , it gets more and more. Thats why I am celibate now ( no sex whatsoever) this is the only thing that I havent tried. also my autoimmune condition gets real bad when I have sex so..I will be celibate for one year but I am not sure if this will help with restoring my hair color :)

58 minutes ago, abdahorn said:

Thank you :) I am not desperate now , during the last 2 years I have a great success in healing a very very rare autoimmune disease that there is no known medical treatment. I am healing by myself

Hi abadahorn,

The two :) shine in your post.

You are coming forth as a fighter.

Keep it up with self healing till some help comes along.

Have patience, it is a virtue.

Use your mind to circumvent physical limitations.

March on, as I had said somewhere before, to the beats of your heart and the silence in your mind.

- LimA

• Like 1

On 7/31/2017 at 9:58 PM, abdahorn said:

I've found a way and both my health problem and scars are healing slowly and I am sure that after some time - even if it takes a few more years it will heal completely .

Hi abdahorn,

Going forward, I see you moving well along the way you've found - slowly step by step.

Don't focus on the endpoints, just enjoy the processes in between.

A great weekend.

- LimA

Thank you , I will :) I am getting there slowly. Only the hair thing is bothering me now , since I can see improvement in the other problems.

3 hours ago, abdahorn said:

Only the hair thing is bothering me now , since I can see improvement in the other problems.

A good hair dresser will take care of that for you.

Of course, you can just not worry yourself about it.  That might help.

• Like 2

"The hair thing" is a vanity, an egoistic attachment.  Additionally, it is a symptom rather than a root problem.

Just food for thought...

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Of course, you can just not worry yourself about it.  That might help.

Hi Marblehead,

But of course.

Of late we move in different circles. But I was on the lookout at/for the stone

Now we overlap again. What goes around, comes around.

A great weekend.

- LimA

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this