roger

The three discoveries

2 minutes ago, allinone said:

Aren't you, Jeff and others into looking what they look like, what is their level or where they are stuck?

It is a knowing and I have never ever known Jeff to be wrong. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, allinone said:

but i do without a contract, as without say where is the start or saying "i give you permission". There is a reason for that too.

I never do anything, ever without permission. Ask anyone that has ever worked with me. :)

Just now, Jonesboy said:

I never do anything, ever without permission. Ask anyone that has ever worked with me. :)

ok, basically Jeff does the stuff and you then add that he never has been wrong. Nice

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, allinone said:

ok, basically Jeff does the stuff and you then add that he never has been wrong. Nice

How's that for supporting your friend?  Unbeatable, I think.

50 minutes ago, allinone said:

quietly influencing other to sensual sensual(hierarchical) paths..?

That is just dumb.

Just because you may feel ecstatic energy doesn't mean it is my fault or that it is bad. That feeling is energy hitting ones obstruction. As one clears away the obstructions that feeling goes away because it has nothing to hit. As a matter of fact the way beyond it is to not grasp at the feeling of the energy. Once you do so the energy stops, you are now back in the mind. Just like in meditation.

I am married and I don't work in some sensual sexual path. If you want to believe a post that left the member so embarrassed that he left the bums over it. Be my guest.

If you had any integrity you would find out for yourself instead of posting such dumb shit.

Your call :)

59 minutes ago, allinone said:

That he does what? People ask for help and he lets them know what is going on with them?

You don't see him doing anything to them to help them without permission do you?

No, you won't find anyone saying that he has.

I am confused.  Is this topic about 'The three discoveries' or about Jeff helping others?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

That is just dumb.

Just because you may feel ecstatic energy doesn't mean it is my fault or that it is bad. That feeling is energy hitting ones obstruction. As one clears away the obstructions that feeling goes away because it has nothing to hit. As a matter of fact the way beyond it is to not grasp at the feeling of the energy. Once you do so the energy stops, you are now back in the mind. Just like in meditation.

I am married and I don't work in some sensual sexual path. If you want to believe a post that left the member so embarrassed that he left the bums over it. Be my guest.

If you had any integrity you would find out for yourself instead of posting such dumb shit.

Your call :)

There is high being, you get pass reproductive point as you are not a decisive part but a lower form so you can't initiate anything.

So if you accept to help other person asking help, that is wrong, that's way the connection is like you are the high being.

you and Jeff i assume don't udnerstand what is three part. The three parts make up the will of otehr person, and if you make a connection by your own will there is then the other is two and without the will to decide on its own part to quit, but you have full power.

1 minute ago, allinone said:

There is high being, you get pass reproductive point as you are not a decisive part but a lower form so you can't initiate anything.

So if you accept to help other person asking help, that is wrong, that's way the connection is like you are the high being.

That is ego.

Compassion is compassion.

I can initiate all I want but true being is being. Doing is of ego.. Just let the light do what needs to be done, not what you think needs to be done.

I for one have felt blessed for the help I have received and continue to receive. Higher, lower is never part of the equation.

• Like 2

you and Jeff i assume don't udnerstand what is three part. The three parts make up the will of otehr person, and if you make a connection by your own will there is then the other is two and without the will to decide on its own part to quit, but you have full power.

You know what assume means right?

:)

Sorry couldn't help myself..

2 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

That is ego.

Compassion is compassion.

I can initiate all I want but true being is being. Doing is of ego.. Just let the light do what needs to be done, not what you think needs to be done.

I for one have felt blessed for the help I have received and continue to receive. Higher, lower is never part of the equation.

So you say there isn't higher being, who is smarter and stronger and knows better than you.

That is the difference. You think you are a master.

So you say there isn't higher being, who is smarter and stronger and knows better than you.

That is the difference. You think you are a master.

You are putting a lot of words in my mouth.

I call myself a friend.

2 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

Hi Roger,

if you look look at the description of Rigpa here https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/43943-rigpa/#comment-748463

you will notice  you are residing in the movement of energy which is thoughts.

That residing in the energy, as a fish leaping in the movement is described as Rigpa. Notice it is a residing in the energy. That to me is dualistic, you have not moved beyond to also be that movement of energy in my experience.

Hope that explains why I am saying it is dualistic.

The quote you linked to says rigpa is non-dual but maybe you are interpreting rigpa as dualistic, from your quote? 

From Namkhai Norbu's Guru Yoga in the state of rigpa there is no difference between you and other so rigpa is non-dualistic. 

I think you are interpreting wrong. 

Just now, Jonesboy said:

You are putting a lot of words in my mouth.

I call myself a friend.

i said that you think you are a master. Also you have done other mistakes already what speaks of your understanding.

Just now, allinone said:

i said that you think you are a master. Also you have done other mistakes already what speaks of your understanding.

Of course. :)

Have a good day.

Just now, Jonesboy said:

Of course. :)

Have a good day.

you don't have the quality to admit you are wrong.

now our conversation end.

results.

you don't know about role play. I was play higher and stronger, but you didn't notice and you won't have a change to bow down to that energy. You won't recon that feeling, you look me down and dismissive while i play stronger and more smarter.

I don't have a problem with that.  How about you?

Just now, allinone said:

I don't know what the heck you think I am wrong about?

More I can demonstrate anytime what I have been describing. You are always free to come and check me out if you wish.

Beyond that it seems we just disagree and I don't see any value it debating you.

Have a good day.

Just now, Jonesboy said:

I don't know what the heck you think I am wrong about?

More I can demonstrate anytime what I have been describing. You are always free to come and check me out if you wish.

Beyond that it seems we just disagree and I don't see any value it debating you.

Have a good day.

by the way i learned something, so it was very useful to me. I played my part as a bully well, i noticed that i am a bully and see the feeling behind a evil grin. While when i started the convo here, i weren't aware i am a bully or instigator.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I don't have a problem with that.  How about you?

i was the bully, i got away with delusion with other thing. I didn't have to admit i am wrong, hmm maybe its all about me dunno, any way i got rid of something.

maybe i have high level of narcissism.