roger

The three discoveries

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

Come on, tough guy.  It won't hurt.  I promise.

i melt heart directly. Its i started developed when someone hugged me and i felt my rejection and break it, let it happen. And yes, it is same as with insults.

You win.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I hope it was something pleasant.

feeling of desjavo can be scary.´Maybe i should pursue taht feeling?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, allinone said:

argh but the thing is i need to have a rejection in place. Basically hugger insulted me.

Hehehe.  More tough guy stuff.  

Just wondering - are your emotions confused?

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

feeling of desjavo can be scary.´Maybe i should pursue taht feeling?

I can't say.  I agree, they can be scary.  But then, if you don't look you will never see.  If you think you can handle it, look.  If you feel apprehension then perhaps not.  Curiosity will make you go for it.

Just now, Marblehead said:

Hehehe.  More tough guy stuff.  

Just wondering - are your emotions confused?

there is a type of person who dislike physical contact, other people smells, loud voices. Also i dislike if people have too much skin revealed.

This is lot of information.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, allinone said:

there is a type of person who dislike physical contact, other people smells, loud voices. Also i dislike if people have too much skin revealed.

This is lot of information.

Yes, that's a lot of personal info but I'm not bothered by it.

And although you didn't answer the question about your emotions being confused, I think this might be the case.  Are you Asian?  Most Asians say that Caucasians and Blacks smell.  It is all our hair that causes that.  Our hair holds our stink.

So you appear to be an extrovert here on the forum but really you are an introvert.  My guess.

Have you recently asked the question:  Who am I?

Hint:  When answering you have to be honest.  At least to your self.  We others don't matter that much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

And although you didn't answer the question about your emotions being confused, I think this might be the case.  Are you Asian?  Most Asians say that Caucasians and Blacks smell.  It is all our hair that causes that.  Our hair holds our stink.

I thought it was from the meat that we eat that causes the smell.

Noticed this when living in Hawaii that Japanese people smelled different. Thought it had to do with the diet.

• Like 2

Just now, Jonesboy said:

I thought it was from the meat that we eat that causes the smell.

Noticed this when living in Hawaii that Japanese people smelled different. Thought it had to do with the diet.

Well, yes, this is true.  But it is the smell of dead meat that gets fed into our hair.

BTW  I found out that drug testing now includes a sampling of hair because the hair holds what we have been consuming a lot longer than does urine and blood.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

So you appear to be an extrovert here on the forum but really you are an introvert.  My guess.

Have you recently asked the question:  Who am I?

Hint:  When answering you have to be honest.  At least to your self.  We others don't matter that much.

who i am?

i am asianphile.

Foods like eggs,  do affect body odor , as do pheromones and testosterone, then again , people might perpetuate ideas about other races and dietary habits, as being inferior, for other reason other than fact. 

• Like 3