Sign in to follow this  
steve

Dream Yoga

Upcoming free teachings of dream yoga on Facebook Live starting June 6th. All talks are recorded so you don't have to be available at the scheduled time.

IMG_4860.JPG.c5c5f6fe80d7c26718d44c96d5ad4a5f.JPG

• Like 9

The book is great and I would also suggest trying to listen to some of the talks. The way he presents the material continuously evolves and there is more flexibility in the practices than the book might suggest. I suspect the FB Live presentation will simply the practices and be an excellent introduction.

• Like 1

Thank you steve. I have read the book and was very interested, would love to tune into this. Is there any way to access this without a facebook? 

After the live broadcast, the videos are saved.

You can find links to the videos on this page.

If you can't access them there, try Ocean of Wisdom.

The only problem is they are not well organized on that site.

That should change in the near future. 

The 5 part series on sleep yoga is there also.

I'd suggest working with dream yoga first. 

• Like 6

Hi Steve,

I`m a little late to the Dream Yoga party, and just started listening to the free recordings now.  Also considering enrolling myself in the Glidewing workshop coming up in a few days. Perhaps you have an opinion: Is the workshop likely to provide something more than I would get simply by listening to these recordings on Facebook?  

Hi Liminal,

Yes, I believe you would find the workshop worthwhile in addition to the free online teachings.

It's set up like his other online courses. The sharing of dreams with other participants and opportunity to ask Rinpoche questions are very helpful. It also contains a lot more detail about the practices than can be covered in a few 1 hour teachings. 

If you decide to do it, let me know what you think.

I took the course a few years ago and got a lot out of it, even more so than reading the book. 

• Like 3

lucid dream happen when there is connection required to the light through eyes(that light is the (source of incoming information and access to body). Once it done lucid dream doesn't happen anymore this time, till you circle to there again.

So to have regular lucid dreams, then the state is substate or sub branch to the main circle(but if you know he main circle i doubt you bother try to have substates).

I don't have a teacher, but still can tell these things. How do i know these things? and why i bother to put emphasis to this.

There is one more thing, you will go through a dream state without having to reborn in body, means your mind will sink and move and then come back.

Edited by allinone

1 hour ago, allinone said:

lucid dream happen when there is connection required to the light through eyes(that light is the (source of incoming information and access to body). Once it done lucid dream doesn't happen anymore this time, till you circle to there again.

So to have regular lucid dreams, then the state is substate or sub branch to the main circle(but if you know he main circle i doubt you bother try to have substates).

I don't have a teacher, but still can tell these things. How do i know these things? and why i bother to put emphasis to this.

There is one more thing, you will go through a dream state without having to reborn in body, means your mind will sink and move and then come back.

There seems to be a semblance in writing style to another regular poster here on the buddhist subforum. The tone... scratchy 😂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, C T said:

There seems to be a semblance in writing style to another regular poster here on the buddhist subforum. The tone... scratchy 😂

Its the sound of sterness. As this sound of the rectum and initiate bowel movements.

When that voice succeed then death comes. He will abandon the system.

You look it probably down because its you read it and see it outside and doesn't have to deal with it. When it is inside of you, it feels different than it sounds.

You need it inside you when you suffer from constipation.

Also you will deal with that feeling of horror, fear, and inevitability if you want to break past elbow.

--------

lucid dream is a negative. It is for to get access to body, that you would feel the negative in you.

---

you won't wake up in a dream unless you have reached to hands in waking state reality.

Edited by allinone

and for the record, when you have lucid dream your life goes down. You will be sent to the cavity or hole what is black that means you going to the hell, its under the earth.

And worst you will start serve sensual beings and promote sensuality.

Edited by allinone

have you seen those hippylike(drug users pot promoters) astral travelers on youtube, so happy and shiny? Their water flows upward from forehead. I don't way its wrong because i don't know, but i think the water comes fro m hell without limits.

If you start control your senses then the water is turned around that it will flow from back to the head and from there you do the hole in and it start flow downwards. So to get access into hell and make reforms.

Edited by allinone

18 minutes ago, allinone said:

and for the record, when you have lucid dream your life goes down. You will be sent to the cavity or hole what is black that means you going to the hell, its under the earth.

Same thing happens when you spend too much time online...

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, steve said:

Same thing happens when you spend too much time online...

Do you mean that i should close the computer?

ok it took, couple minutes to get it what you said to me. Perhaps you try to understand me too?

Edited by allinone

5 minutes ago, allinone said:

Do you mean that i should close the computer?

You're free to do as you wish 

8 minutes ago, allinone said:

i think i go, because you are busy.

It's my view that chatting online, particularly when that discussion tends to be critical of others, is far more unhealthy than traditional dream and sleep yoga practices. Dream and sleep practices help us to liberate karmic traces and samsaric patterns. Criticizing others' practices online tends to accumulate karmic traces and reinforces samsaric patterns. At the end of the day, it's your choice. The practices have been very beneficial to me. I'm curious, if you've never studied the practices or worked with a teacher what do you base your criticism on?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, steve said:

It's my view that chatting online, particularly when that discussion tends to be critical of others, is far more unhealthy than traditional dream and sleep yoga practices. Dream and sleep practices help us to liberate karmic traces and samsaric patterns. Criticizing others' practices online tends to accumulate karmic traces and reinforces samsaric patterns. At the end of the day, it's your choice. The practices have been very beneficial to me. I'm curious, if you've never studied the practices or worked with a teacher what do you base your criticism on?

im sorry, i think its because we are all doomed. The practice is too slow in my eyes there is nothing to do. A dream yoga(or insert here any other), to me sounds like i need to step up and walk to practice, that is subpath or side road.

If you would quit a job and see what will happen, that i call Great path, because you quit a job before you are kicked out for real.

2 hours ago, allinone said:

im sorry, i think its because we are all doomed. The practice is too slow in my eyes there is nothing to do. A dream yoga(or insert here any other), to me sounds like i need to step up and walk to practice, that is subpath or side road.

If you would quit a job and see what will happen, that i call Great path, because you quit a job before you are kicked out for real.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I hope things get better for you.

Yes, dream yoga is a slow practice. It takes months and years to see results.

You say that it sounds like you need to get up and walk to practice... don't you sleep?

Everyone sleeps every night (nearly), why not make that a path of transformation?

The practices are actually quite simple and require little work but a lot of patience and commitment.

I'm not trying to sell you on it...  we each have to do what we have a connection to.

You clearly do not feel a connection to dream practices. 

That's fine.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, steve said:

I'm sorry you feel that way, I hope things get better for you.

Yes, dream yoga is a slow practice. It takes months and years to see results.

You say that it sounds like you need to get up and walk to practice... don't you sleep?

Everyone sleeps every night (nearly), why not make that a path of transformation?

The practices are actually quite simple and require little work but a lot of patience and commitment.

I'm not trying to sell you on it...  we each have to do what we have a connection to.

You clearly do not feel a connection to dream practices. 

That's fine.

lucid dream is for something. It is not the being awake in a dream, it is a quality what shines and make the dream like a lucid dream, but it is at that moment when the dream ends and start dissolve rapidly.

There are different things or points into what the dream dissolves. Could say there are different types of lucid dreams and eventually there isn't any of them because they dissolve.

Lucid dream doesn't have inherent nature or exist somewhere.

I don't practice for lucid drams, i follow path where lucid dream is one step. While the first thing i experienced was also the last one, there comes different "lucid dreams".

i have wanted lucid dream before, i wished lucid dream, got lucid dream..even then i saw that i don't have the same thing. And i noticed i am too aware for any kind of practice. Specially if you dissolve your delusional mind what finds meanings to things, like if i drink coffee i erase the delusion of that i drink it; its how i get from heart to head.

if you are into dream yoga; it is a delusion of yours. So work it off. Get to head and see yourself how "doing something is a going round and round".

If you try practice something from head region without delusion, you won't success in anything, you won't get into lucid dreams or out of the body or any other things.

So here we reach to the point there is substance needed what isn't delusion.

Hey the liking system is cancer.

....delted this part bc i afraid i'm being reported, because nothing else is seen, only looked if there is something to report.

Edited by allinone

Sign in to follow this