Sign in to follow this  
Sublimation

Hello, here finding a way out of depression

If this is acceptable to you , And I am not stretching credibility. Then you can start trashing some of the ideas from earlier. Skip the grandiose capitalism ,marxist blah blah. You do Not , have to be pessimistic to see the world accurately. to see the world accurately is to see the external world as neutral. You do not have to evade reality with diversions in order to find some happiness being in it. You have to correct your desire to remain critical ,due to considering negativity to be accurate. The philosphical negativity is not fact ,nor is it fate ,nor is it dumb luck , nor is it desirable.

I hope this was or is acceptable and I have not stretched credibility, I think all this is easy stuff.

• Like 3

Hi Sub,

You are a fighter – a good one.

Please be very aware of and attentive to every step you are taking at present; retrace your step if you need to for reinforcement – and then forward again.

You are your own man (or woman), own therapist, own best friend, own life story …

Please come out of your depression soon (when you are ready) so that you can help someone else.

You will be of real support and comfort to that someone because you had been there.

Hi Stosh and Brian,

Please accept my salute and respect.

Both of you are very nurturing.

All men are brothers. Yes/no?

- LimA

• Like 2

I recommend reading Bastiat's "The Law" as a counterpoint to Marx.

http://bastiat.org/en/the_law.html

Thank you, I will check it out, but I don't think that I can agree with Liberalism at all. I found some good argument against it, but I will defenitly check out "The Law". Thank you very much for that link :)

Hi Sub,

Please also check out on Vesak Day which is just two days away on 10 May 2017.

On that day we will have a full moon based on the lunar calendar. Hope it will not rain at your end then.

Friend - you sure impress me with your deep discourses with Stosh and Brian.

Perhaps you think too deep. Go and look at apple/orange trees.

If you can, eat their fruits straight off the trees and thank them for being part of our Nature.

Keep it up. You sure can!

- LimA

• Like 1

Hi Sub,

Please also check out on Vesak Day which is just two days away on 10 May 2017.

On that day we will have a full moon based on the lunar calendar. Hope it will not rain at your end then.

Friend - you sure impress me with your deep discourses with Stosh and Brian.

Perhaps you think too deep. Go and look at apple/orange trees.

If you can, eat their fruits straight off the trees and thank them for being part of our Nature.

Keep it up. You sure can!

- LimA

Thanks for your kind words Lima!

I checked out Vesak Day and got that it is a day Buddhist f.i. celebrate. But what am I supposed to do on this day in your opinion? Should I get in contact with some Buddhists in my city? I am from Austria living in Vienna. Here are nearly no people like that.

Hi Sub,

It is your own calling; you figure out yourself. You are uniquely you.

For a start, maybe you can make a call to yourself. I am not joking.

If you don't know who you are yourself, who knows?

Stosh and Brian have engaged you well and quite wisely; perhaps you can read their postings again. 

You asked - But what am I supposed to do on this day in your opinion? A fair question. 

After figuring out what you are supposed to do yourself, wait for the full moon to raise and experience the peace you truly deserve.

On that day, I will be watching the same moon as your eyes are seeing - but at a different time-frame in Singapore.

But it will be just as bright and round. Expected to be so - unless you see an UFO.

Maybe we can invite Stosh and Brian to do the same on 10 May 2017 - moon-watching (not moonlighting).

- LimA

The apple tree beside my front porch has blossomed. Fruit will come in their time, sour and green, delicious in a pie.

Wild blueberries and blackberries will also arrive on their own schedules, earlier in the valleys and later in the higher elevations, juicy and ready to savor as they ripen. Watch for bears, though! Bears love berries, too. ;)

I look at the sky each night, as I do each day -- appreciative of each new sunrise and sunset and thankful for the moments in between. Sometimes it is cloudy or rainy so I can't see the moon and stars but that doesn't diminish the moment. Each moment is unique and may be enjoyed without anxiety or regret.

Edited by Brian

Meow

1. Did you get checked for "soul loss"? If you have no idea what it is, google it and see if symptoms match. If you got most of them, go find a local shaman ( ask your qigong master for references, btw, they might know a shaman/lama/Sifu who might do this thing) and ask him/her for soul retrieval. You technically have nothing to lose as you medication is probably cost more than a session or two with the knowledgeable person. 

2. How is your diet? Again, google is your friend. I am sure some "red flags" will show up as soon as you get first google results.

3. There are qigong exercises aimed specifically for depression ( lungs). Again, google is your friend, but if you go to a shaman, I am sure they will give you some "homework".

4. I already mentioned lemon balm. Make a tea and see how you feel. ( It should feel as your heart is warming up, "lifting up" spirits).

Meow

• Like 1

Hi Brian,

You lucky fella. You are smack in the midst of Nature.

You are in your element with Nature's elements. Through Taoism?

You are poetic and romantic. Your better half appreciates this?

- LimA

All men are brothers. Yes/no?

- LimA

Unless pushed to be otherwise,  I think there is much commonality .

Hi Stosh,

Can we push back not to be otherwise?

- LimA

You can try, I wouldnt advise it though.

Hi Stosh,

Not my intention to put you on a spot.

I think I can push back with wuwei to be 'not otherwise'.

- LimA

• Like 2

Hi Sub,

It is 10 May in Singapore now (4am).

All good wishes to you today for what it is.

May you sublime.

Can I call you brother?

- LimA

• Like 1

Hi Lima :)

it is 10th may here in vienna. i watch the full moon and enjoy a piecfull and silent moment.

Thanks for your kind words.

We can call ourselfs brothers, sure. I like that.

All the best!

• Like 1

Hi Sub (my brother),

It is very good to hear from you as such. I am over the moon

Henceforth make it an obligation/commitment to yourself thus:

That you will always find your good original self in peace and silence.

Stosh and Brian - thank you for your support. I am sure Sub would like to thank you.

I am doing thus on his behalf as I am a busybody (Deltrus – are you there?).

- LimA

• Like 2

I don't believe in good or evil. That is just a way to justify ones own moral attitudes. People are doing bad things to other people not because they are evil. They have reasons for that. Same why other people are doing good things. Good and evil are metaphysical concepts I do not believe in and that are forced upon us since childhood.

I agree that life is suffering. but only human life is suffering because the human itself can think about this own mortality. I don't have a problem with dying. Of course I fear the process of death and if there will be pain involved but I don't value life really much. The only problem I do have is that we have to suffer under circumstances that systems like f.i. capitalism lets us bear. Life could be a lot more. It could even be something positive instead we have to force ourself to think positive everyday to live in the illusion that there is meaning in life and all actions and events.

Someone once told me that there are things everyone can do good and bad. And life, by itself, is a good thing and every person is able to enjoy it. I highly doubt that. I don't think life is for everyone. For some people there is always sunshine, for the most people though life is a rollercoaster and for the minority of the human beeings on this planet life is simply hell. There is no reason to lie to oneself about that. Existence is pain. And without distractions it will always be. But culture and capitalism invented some things that make us cope everyday to live in the illusion of a meaningful life. And there are a lot of drugs in form of ideologies like religion, nationalism, esoteric, spirituality, and so on on the market.

Pretty rigid box - lots of clarity and then some serious mind loops in the last chapter.

Victimhood is a tough route - precisely what you are leadened in - and no wonder it feels both hellish and heavy.

Victimhood of the whole human race - makes even a piece of pie taste rancid.

This is a difficult frequency to exist in - its like a self prescribed clusterfuck without even the joy in being able to say cluster fuck.

Rather than fortifying your arguments and with no inclination to pretend to think of rainbows and unicorns - Start to "not participate" in your arguments / fortifications. Detach from incoming fortifying media and give it a rest. You are living in a self winding watch - it is set to bother you with the frequencies of disparity / despair whenever a more healthy vibrant presence begins to emerge.

You have a good mind - otherwise you would not see the folly of "good/evil" in the way you described. You have been feeding your good mind constant undermining inertias (loops). Stop participating in this - say to yourself - GOT IT - THE WORLD SUCKS - KNOW AAAAALLLL THE ARGUEMENTS - BEEN IN THEM FOR FUCKING YEARS!!!

Now - be present to these loops and no longer participate in that waaaaaaay overdone conversation and frequency.

Be good to yourself - get a message, go to a movie - take long showers and hit the hot tub.

Qi Gong would be excellent - the gym would be excellent (if you are one to actually do that) - some of the diet ideas bare a closer inspection though a meat and fat diet is a sort of suicide for some of us both physically and energetically - you have to look at all of these for yourself. But the diet of the mind is the one diet you seek to change.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

Sub - Spotless has said it very well.

Spotless - when it comes to these, you are spot on:

* Sub - "you have a good mind".

* "Be good to yourself"

* "you have to look at all of these for yourself".

"BUT THE DIET OF THE MIND IS THE ONE DIET YOU SEEK TO CHANGE"

- spotlessly beautiful.

- LimA

• Like 1

Hi Sub,

On your own you have found your moment of peace and silence.

Please keep this moment forever.

You have earned it - a very hard way.

Henceforth feel enlightened (blessed, liberated ...).

But please be very mindful that you will not slip back.

If ever there is a slip, make an effort to have this made possible - one step back, two steps forward,

"THE DIET OF THE MIND IS THE ONE DIET YOU SEEK TO CHANGE".

- LimA

• Like 2

Hi Sub,

Trust you are doing just fine. No news good news.

For a person of your calibre, please go from strength to strength.

Then help others along the way - as a calling?

A great weekend.

- LiimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement of sentences.

A CALLING

A calling is the inner urge to give our gifts away. We heed that call when we offer our gifts in service to something we are passionate about in an environment that is consistent with our core values.

(From book – “Whistle while you work: Heeding your life’s calling” – by Richard J. Leider and David A. Shapiro)

It may sound odd - we realize that we have certain gifts only through suffering first.

We use these gifts to help ourselves from the suffering.

Without our own suffering, the gifts will lie dormant.

Hey Lima! Thank you for your response :) I actually wanted to post some days ago after the site was down but somehow wasn't able to make a reply in the "Welcome Section" anymore. Seems that it got fixed now :D

I started doing Qi-Gong in the morning after waking up this week on a daily basis now. I really felt better, relaxed, not stiff like before and also tried to "smile from the inside" as I learned fromm my Sifu years ago. (My Qi Gong Style was from Wong Kiew Kit) I still feel depressive on some days and I am still not able to sleep without my pills but at least my everday life feels more conscious and I try a lot of things to make my day better.

On monday, I was at a concert with my father because he wanted me to join him. I did so and something strange happened. When we entered the hall and waited for our seats, I suddenly got tears in my eyes. I really didn't know what that was because I neither felt sad or anythign else. I tried to suppress the tears because it looked really strange when I was crying in front of so many people. Then, when the concert started, the tears hit in again. I really got problems to control them and they came out a little more. This time I didn't feel bad either, but I had positive feelings, maybe also because of the music. The whole concert took around 2 1/2 hours and in the first hour I was supressing so many tears because I really had the feeling to start crying. At home I could release the tension and cried in my bed. It didn't feel bad at all, it was as if I had some energy released. I felt lighter and happier this day.

Do you guys have any idea, what the tears could mean? Does the body release pressure when he cries?

Since I have the feeling, that joining this forum was a good idea and it helps me to focus on me, my thoughts, and inner self, I want to thank everyone here that replies to this thread and helps me with words, ideas or just by "listening". You guys are great and I appreciate your content :)

Sign in to follow this