Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Counterbalancing Good & Evil

no the issue is with..i just few moments ago got pass it . I try to guard my energy, then its get scorched and then i don't have zero control till i discover something in eyes and external nature.

Fire doesn't reach to that place, but need to wait days, so i do lot of damage not only here but other places also real life etc.

It gets worse in spring. Its creation energy. And i know i will troll A LOT. So i afraid i get banned anyway, no use of reading rules...

Hi allinone,

Thanks for your reply.

Again you have only hinted at your situation.

Can you give us more clues?

• Like 2

Hi allinone,

Thanks for your reply.

Again you have only hinted at your situation.

Can you give us more clues?

i read out attacks from you guys. Insulting, attacking, neglecting unknowingly*.

*unknowingly- attacks using a story, indirectly. Also adding salt to a cut open wounds.

I do the same. But i do these things much better than you. Edit: removed a bad word(very very bad word).

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

I do the same. But i do these things much better than you amateurs.

Your abilities ain't shit.  You cannot even express yourself properly.  You will eventually get yourself banned if you continue your attempt to insult other members.

Then all will for sure become none.

• Like 3

Your abilities ain't shit.  You cannot even express yourself properly.  You will eventually get yourself banned if you continue your attempt to insult other members.

Then all will for sure become none.

So there we are again. Appearances faults suddenly are accepted flaws, instead of using them as a source of study.

So there we are again. Appearances faults suddenly are accepted flaws, instead of using them as a source of study.

You have presented nothing worthy of considering for study. 

If you are presenting yourself to us in a faulty manner then you should expect to be challenged.

You come here in an aggressive mode so you don't have to go on the defense.

There is no one here who is trying to destroy you except for maybe yourself.

What happened with honesty?  Do you think that if you are honest others will try to take advantage of you?  That might happen but likely only by someone you have already pissed off.

99% of the members here have an honest desire to help others if they can.  If you have inner conflicts you should seek guidance and suggestions from others.  Sure, some of the suggestions might be worthless to you because you are not in a condition to utilize the suggestions.  But it could help you to get out of your mind a little and experience others in a more peaceful environment.

Your inner conflicts will get the best of you if you keep feeding them.

• Like 3

the odds are against me if i bet on that personal issues with powers override written laws.

I disagree.  You have free will, limited though it might be.

Power always over-ride written laws.  You must acquire the power to decrease the odds against you.  A starter at that would be to talk "with" other members instead of talking "at" them.

• Like 4

You have presented nothing worthy of considering for study. 

If you are presenting yourself to us in a faulty manner then you should expect to be challenged.

You come here in an aggressive mode so you don't have to go on the defense.

There is no one here who is trying to destroy you except for maybe yourself.

What happened with honesty?  Do you think that if you are honest others will try to take advantage of you?  That might happen but likely only by someone you have already pissed off.

99% of the members here have an honest desire to help others if they can.  If you have inner conflicts you should seek guidance and suggestions from others.  Sure, some of the suggestions might be worthless to you because you are not in a condition to utilize the suggestions.  But it could help you to get out of your mind a little and experience others in a more peaceful environment.

Your inner conflicts will get the best of you if you keep feeding them.

you are right,

I expect people can think back how did one come to write these things down. What state could that be.

When you talk with someone then obviously what is clear to him/her is not said loud out, but only things what are said loud out are UNWORKED STUFF. BEcase the issue waht is solved disapepars and also dissapperas from memory and heart and don't manifest, you won't come into contact with sense swith that prlbm.

• Like 4

Good response.  Keep the positive attitude, Okay?

will try. But the point i wanted to made is before getting to A, there is a, b, c and A is gotten into when you notice you do a, b, c and reject doing it it will reveal A and then you in a certain interval starts come aware of A..

There come a turn to come evil too. Edit: for example: Competitive sports, games you cultivate becoming evil..dark.

Even if you come aware then after that you come at least once angry. There are reactions happen in body, can't avoid them.(i have today already come angry twice)

[don't know how to explain it properly, if i write here right now, i cultivate certain stage, i notice it then i can hold, see that state for a while], [now come aware of different thing] <--- anyway i observe, follow certain pattern what is same every day, at a certain interval i come aware i repeat and then come aware of a state.

edit31: currently feeling annoyance in belly. There are certain things happen before that like coming aware of the thing what i have to do today, i notice tiresome, dark and not want to do it, i also see it.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

will try. But the point i wanted to made is before getting to A, there is a, b, c and A is gotten into when you notice you do a, b, c and reject doing it it will reveal A and then you in a certain interval starts come aware of A..

Yes, cause and effect oftentimes presents us with great challenges.  Two causes of problems for us here:  1. we fail to alter the causes in a process, and, 2. we fail to interact properly with the effect.  If we remain aware we might be able to alter the process so that the effect ends up being in our favor. 

There come a turn to come evil too. Edit: for example: Competitive sports, games you cultivate becoming evil..dark.

Even if you come aware then after that you come at least once angry. There are reactions happen in body, can't avoid them.(i have today already come angry twice)

Yes, with competition there will be a winner and a loser.  The loser will be disappointed and this can easily lead to anger.  Lesson;  Don't compete unless absolutely necessary.

[don't know how to explain it properly, if i write here right now, i cultivate certain stage, i notice it then i can hold, see that state for a while], [now come aware of different thing] <--- anyway i observe, follow certain pattern what is same every day, at a certain interval i come aware i repeat and then come aware of a state.

Yeah, that's part of the learning process.  Sometimes we have to experience the negative in order to appreciate the positive.

edit31: currently feeling annoyance in belly. There are certain things happen before that like coming aware of the thing what i have to do today, i notice tiresome, dark and not want to do it, i also see it.

Try listening more to your body and arising thoughts.  Certain things will cause you annoyance.  Identify them as much as possible and avoid them as much as possible.  It took me a very long time to learn to listen to my body and thoughts. 

• Like 3

Dunning-Kruger effect. wikipedia.org

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: high-ability individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.[1]

Dunning and Kruger have postulated that the effect is the result of internal illusion in those of low ability and external misperception in those of high ability: "The miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."[1]

The phenomenon was first observed in a series of experiments by Dunning and Kruger of the department of psychology at Cornell University in 1999.[1][2] The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that, because lemon juice is usable as invisible ink, it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras.[3] The authors noted that earlier studies suggested that ignorance of standards of performance lies behind a great deal of incorrect self-assessment of competence.

This pattern of over-estimating competence was seen in studies of skills as diverse as reading comprehension, practicing medicine, operating a motor vehicle, and playing games such as chess or tennis. Dunning and Kruger proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:[4]

• fail to recognize their own lack of skill
  • fail to recognize the extent of their inadequacy
  • fail to accurately gauge skill in others
  • recognize and acknowledge their own lack of skill only after they are exposed to training for that skill

Dunning has since drawn an analogy – "the anosognosia of everyday life"[5][6] – with a condition in which a person who experiences a physical disability because of brain injury seems unaware of, or denies the existence of, the disability, even for dramatic impairments such as blindness or paralysis: "If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent.… [T]he skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is."[5]

Based on my experiences in life I have to agree with their assessment.  Especially the first part.

I can't say I have any experience knowledge of the second part but it sounds logical.

It looks like Dunning-Kruger decided to invent a special condition for the fact that people dont evaluate themselves on the same basis everyone else uses. Is It really news? I can figure it that one wants to think well of themselves. We are the only one who knows what we go through to do things right, the motivations we have to overcome, and even the surprise at ourselves we may feel when things surface.

Likewise we have sentiments about others ,so we can either accept them as being less faulty than they

are, or that they arent worth the concern we might overflow about them.

We try to find balance for these things, and its not easy.

Being less embroiled in the value or worth of everyone, certainly lightens the emotional impact ,and cools the gut responses which may be inappropriate or inverted.

Thats what formality was invented for. Platitudes , politeness, political correctness are all grease to smooth over difficult responses on our own part as much as they help the folks you or I am dealing with.

Im wellaware of the downside, that these things can obscure a sense of sincerity or genuineness, but , but but, they give us time and control so we can say the stuff we really would rather have said rather than blurted out perhaps detrimentally .

Thats the great thing about text. If one wants to we can take time , read what are saying, learn some stuff about our subconscious, and use cool discretion. I dont always do this myself, but its still an option.

For all I know youre going to call me names or something, and If I want to, I can give myself time to not reflexively strike back ,or feel rejected in my empathy.. Dont get booted, give yourself time to craft the messages you want to send.

• Like 4

Calling names can't be stopped. When i'm on that state then i don't care about getting banned. Lust is high, morality is low, ability to comprehend and understand is also low.

If i call names i am frustrated and nearing to the end where there is no hope anymore. Calling names is just a sign...if i able to recognize it then i can start working on exhausting/empty the state.

• Like 4

Very good!  Recognizing a problem and acknowledging that it is a problem is the first step in the problem solving technique.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 4

Calling names can't be stopped. When i'm on that state then i don't care about getting banned. Lust is high, morality is low, ability to comprehend and understand is also low.

If i call names i am frustrated and nearing to the end where there is no hope anymore. Calling names is just a sign...if i able to recognize it then i can start working on exhausting/empty the state.

When you get like that is there anything we can do or say to help you through it?

• Like 3

My guess is when the beast appears, do not feed it, and it will die. 

Reminded me of a Native American story.

An old man and his grandson were out and about doing things that came natural to the grandson while the grandfather was trying to teach his grandson the ways of life.

The grandson asked about wolves and the grandfather said, "You know, there are two different types of wolves.  There are good wolves and there are bad wolves.  We each have one good wolf and one bad wolf inside us when we are born.  They do battle until one of them wins."

The grandson asks, "Which one wins?"

The grandfather replies, "The one we feed."

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 3

Calling names can't be stopped. When i'm on that state then i don't care about getting banned. Lust is high, morality is low, ability to comprehend and understand is also low.

If i call names i am frustrated and nearing to the end where there is no hope anymore. Calling names is just a sign...if i able to recognize it then i can start working on exhausting/empty the state.

I didn't say to stop , I suggested to wait, at least if you waited , you can be darn sure that what you were holding on to was at least worth waiting to deliver when impulse is at a low. If I had to wait a week , either to respond to things , OR to get a reply , there really are very few things that I would still find "important' after the wait. Its the immediacy which is problematic. The sense of emptiness comes back simply by letting emotions settle. Genuine emotions , measured with electrodes and so forth , really only last on the order of minutes if they do not get refreshed with a new round of iteration. And those re-iterations happen because we have a belief that there is some kind of importance that we cannot afford to ignore ( which is usually bull , and becomes apparent if you wait a week , and the temporary ignoring didn't bring on the end of the world) 

Time,  dude , slow it up, stop telling yourself you need to say this NOW , because- the sky isnt going to crash down if you wait. 

You will settle ,- the idea that indulging in upset behavior purges it - is untrue long term.. and generally short term one begins digging a deeper and deeper hole of one type or another. You get to a place where nobody is willing to forgive anymore. 

" a man can dig himself a hole , with his mouth, faster than he can, with just about anything else. :) "

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 3

Imagine waiting...

It used to be the norm to wait a week or more for a reply, prior to telegraph and telephone. Letters were written and read a lot of thought was expended on both ends.

• Like 5

When you get like that is there anything we can do or say to help you through it?

A shock, startle maybe. By using words, pointing to similar situation, threats, harsh words etc what could cut.

I didn't say to stop , I suggested to wait, at least if you waited , you can be darn sure that what you were holding on to was at least worth waiting to deliver when impulse is at a low. If I had to wait a week , either to respond to things , OR to get a reply , there really are very few things that I would still find "important' after the wait. Its the immediacy which is problematic. The sense of emptiness comes back simply by letting emotions settle. Genuine emotions , measured with electrodes and so forth , really only last on the order of minutes if they do not get refreshed with a new round of iteration. And those re-iterations happen because we have a belief that there is some kind of importance that we cannot afford to ignore ( which is usually bull , and becomes apparent if you wait a week , and the temporary ignoring didn't bring on the end of the world) 

Time,  dude , slow it up, stop telling yourself you need to say this NOW , because- the sky isnt going to crash down if you wait. 

You will settle ,- the idea that indulging in upset behavior purges it - is untrue long term.. and generally short term one begins digging a deeper and deeper hole of one type or another. You get to a place where nobody is willing to forgive anymore. 

" a man can dig himself a hole , with his mouth, faster than he can, with just about anything else. :) "

good point,

the state i am in it is to be played through its like grand finale. I'm hot, i have read all sorts of stuff beforehand what i wanted to reply but didn't(i get the intent or sensation but not enough to write). So when one day i reply i burst out everything i have while going through different stages.

I have played through it many times. Just one thing to add is that i try my best too(like running) i put all sorts of messages together but they won't be sent out, till finally i will enter the state where i kind of go nuts bursting out whatever but to me is important also to see the stages it happen.

------------

The waiting. I use for when i feel urge to do something, then i wait so long, going through different stages, sometimes i can get away, but i know then the other day my mind is more lax(rested, but i continue where i stopped) and i do things without much thinking.

So the waiting is different practice and situation, i don't feel that kind of urge to post here, the forum is for other things, its not food related or entertainment(mind food). Except one time of a day i feel urge to post here, like grazy discovery but i learned it is a stage in day where i feel i discovered something great and feel huge urge to share it, it seem to pile up too over days and surely i will burst out again somewhere.

-----------

So waiting is for to get through and see as many stages as possible before actual doing. The other is like warming up, if i think(for example thinking) i gather momentum to be able to express myself.

--The burst or cracking a nut, is important also. but the post already too long.

My guess is when the beast appears, do not feed it, and it will die. 

When the friend appears, nurture the friend, and they will grow, and nurture you in turn.

We just need to know when the beast comes. 

Maybe the beast needs nurture too... If you do not feed it with proper food.. it will feel cornered...and attack.

i get you Stosh, after waiting i see the importance what was before but i am not attached to it anymore. I have not much time to reply, i have mission to fulfill, that affects me, make me feel i'm in a hurry.

edit: the hole will be dug, i will crack up sooner or later, and what next comes is relevant too. So its my own good if i indulge in upset behavior, i don't cling to it that im upset i know that im upset, and i will consentrate on state to see its progression.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this