松永道

Kunlun and spontaneous movement qigong

Do you guys get off on spreading hearsay haphazardly or something? Your teachers would be ashamed of you. You have no idea of what is going on and you think its a good idea to propagate fifth hand, fifth rate information, make up something that sounds plausible within your prejudices. Go find somewhere else to disparage others, that crap doesnt belong on this forum.

:)

_/\_

• Like 1

Quite right. This is under mod discussion right now. This is a discussion forum, not a gossip forum.

Quite right!

I've seen Masters Winn and Yudelove get raked through the coals here.

However if someone needs to be called out on account of a hoax or fraudulence then "let the cosmos decide".

As a licensed professional there are criteria and standards I have to meet or I don't practice.

I am not reliant on teaching IMA or making films for a living.

If I am accused of a wrong I have a # of "hoops" to jump through.

More like a guilty until proven innocent chain of command.

"Attraction rather than promotion"

Namaste,

DJ Robbie Rob :)

• Like 1

pamelais, would you mind if I got in touch with you to better understand your comment above?

I think I am going to stay out of this one moving forward... so sick of the whole subject to be honest. Its a complete drama filled waste of time (as can be seen from the long history of posts here on the forum and elsewhere) It was impulsive of me to make that comment (though I do know its true) I prefer to leave it be as I am quite sure things will work themselves out as they always do....

:rolleyes:

Its a complete drama filled waste of time

It was impulsive of me to make that comment

..............yet, I still cannot help myself...............

(though I do know its true) I prefer to leave it be as I am quite sure things will work themselves out as they always do....

Hesitant? I'm just loathe to deal with hearsay. People want to "discuss seriously" yet all it winds up being is disparagement. It doesnt exactly require a supreme intellect to be able to separate the concepts.

"Perhaps....it appears"....yes, yes, we've seen all of those maybes, might bes, could bes, before. What teacher wants his students getting on the internet and spreading quasi informed hearsay? I'm sure Sifu Lum is NOT on that list. And even if Lum shared something with you, do you think it would be his wish that you feel empowered to share such things?

*shakes head*

...and that other thread said "facts not fiction" ...not fact or fiction, not "Opinions of Max Thread" - ergo, hearsay, fiction are inappropriate. What is also inappropriate is musing and gander about what an operation's executive team does with its internal arrangements. e.g. crabbing about qualifications for facilitator becoming harder, more lengthy....or spreading hearsay about your perceived "lack of stability within the organization"....control/insecurity, indeed.

So now Lum is planting these things to get at Max? :lol: The story gets better every time.

I couldnt say if it falls into the fact or fiction category, but it certainly falls into the hearsay category.

"kunlun and spontaneuous qigong movement"

jeez I remember the kunlun representatives moving in on TaoBum forum years ago. I asked them, the very first question was; do you know of wild goose qigong" But noooo..they had never heard about it, surprisingly they did not. Many taobummers were at that time already practising spontaneous adjustment qigong.

Now years later the verry verry indeed incredibly famous Jenny Lamb DOES teach this AAAND the wild goose

I just don't buy any of this *wow*

everything is copy past send

nothing special

nothing riginal.

no need to get exited by anything.

Edited by rain

It is sophistry that fails to convince to suggest that hearsay is the same is first hand accounts given from a person who is known over a period of time to the commmunity, and is trusted as having balance and integrity.

Hmm.... I dunno how much I buy that.

Perhaps in a limited setting, I'll agree with you. You know, like if it's me discussing with friends.

In a more formal setting, yeah, even if you swear that "you saw it with your own eyes", I don't think anyone can deny that that boils pretty much down to hearsay evidence.

A forum is tricky. There are informal elements and there are more formal elements. There are certainly members here who have displayed a bit of rationality, credibility, honesty, and reliability. But at the same time, there are a lot of people here, and it's hard to know someone well enough on a forum to make that kind of decision in a broader context. Serial killers hide very well in real life, who's to say how well a serial liar can hide out on the internet?

To that extent, when discussing something major, like, say, I dunno, Kunlun, people who are supposedly enlightened, people who supposedly have some kind of spiritual abilities...... you know, the stuff that contradicts not only significant portions of personal experience, but also scientific inquiry.... well, I'd prefer to stick to verifiable facts, rather than someone who I know kinda well but also not so kinda well from the internet who says, "no, seriously, you can trust me."

No offense to anybody. I like most everyone here but..... well, don't blame someone for adding a grain of salt here or there.

[edit] And as an aside, as someone who is not involved with kunlun (I did buy the book, but passed it off to a friend), but who nevertheless has followed it with great interest, I don't see anything too particularly inflammatory about any of taotongue's posts. I'm quite.... surprised? at the degree and types of responses from some of the people here who have reacted to it...

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

"kunlun and spontaneuous qigong movement"

no need to get exited by anything.

Got to admit we (we... my guess) all are fascinated with the supernatural.

I just saw over 100 people here lookin' at these top three posts all related to either believing or

disproving the associated phenomena on these posts.

The search continues...

Namaste,

Robert

I feel Mike here shares my frustration with siddhis, MCO, Kundalini, all that!

Check it out

Got to admit we (we... my guess) all are fascinated with the supernatural.

I just saw over 100 people here lookin' at these top three posts all related to either believing or

disproving the associated phenomena on these posts.

The search continues...

Namaste,

Robert

I feel Mike here shares my frustration with siddhis, MCO, Kundalini, all that!

Check it out

What is this man talking about?

There is no discussion amongst qigong practitioners about the natural adjustments of qigong. It is common knowledge.

The frustration that evolves around mysticism and *siddhis* au contraire is rarer in enlightened circles. *fnis*

Edited by rain