Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

Mass spell against TRUMP by witches

Wrong! You completely missed my point as I knew almost everyone will on this forum. I said component!

Sorry if I misunderstood your point. Norbu is very clear in his books on the concept the concept of applying energy for "miracles".  But, such an approach to me would not work with the relative "personal desire" to harm another person or harm a large group like the witches are attempting to do.

Do you see it differently?  That Norbu's approach could be used to purposely harm others?

Sorry if I misunderstood your point. Norbu is very clear in his books on the concept the concept of applying energy for "miracles".  But, such an approach to me would not work with the relative "personal desire" to harm another person or harm a large group like the witches are attempting to do.

Do you see it differently?  That Norbu's approach could be used to purposely harm others?

In stating component what I mean is that it can be used for whatever one wants. Norbu's books are only a gateway and generally only concern the outer experience, but specific to this component are only found by direct experience.

In stating component what I mean is that it can be used for whatever one wants. Norbu's books are only a gateway and generally only concern the outer experience, but specific to this component are only found by direct experience.

Thanks, I understand your point, but would disagree.  The fact that one is trying to use it for "individual desires" inherently limits the potential of any such application of "internal energy". Additionally, combined with attempting to do something harmful shows that the practitioner is no where near "rigpa", and hence is just creating huge negative karma for themselves.

Thanks, I understand your point, but would disagree.  The fact that one is trying to use it for "individual desires" inherently limits the potential of any such application of "internal energy". Additionally, combined with attempting to do something harmful shows that the practitioner is no where near "rigpa", and hence is just creating huge negative karma for themselves.

What I wrote is not open for a Buddhist debate so take it elsewhere. Further, the component can be used for healing or even to make better pizza.

What I wrote is not open for a Buddhist debate so take it elsewhere. Further, the component can be used for healing or even to make better pizza.

Didn't mean it as a buddhist debate, only relative to Norbu and his views about energy and how one realizes greater levels of energy.

Working from the other way round, it is possible to influence the external energy, carrying out what are called "miracles." Such activity is actually the result of having control of one's own energy, through which one obtains the capacity of power over external phenomena.

Chogyal Namkhai Norbu. Dzogchen: The Self-Perfected State 
Edited by Jeff

Didn't mean it as a buddhist debate, only relative to Norbu and his views about energy and how one realizes greater levels of energy.

Working from the other way round, it is possible to influence the external energy, carrying out what are called "miracles." Such activity is actually the result of having control of one's own energy, through which one obtains the capacity of power over external phenomena.

Chogyal Namkhai Norbu. Dzogchen: The Self-Perfected State 

I was in a retreat with Norbu way back in 1989 and several since. I am not a wannabe or rookie at this stuff. All I presented was a way to understand a vital component that is above all traditions. Obviously you know it all anyway so why the attacks on my narrative?

• Like 1

I was in a retreat with Norbu way back in 1989 and several since. I am not a wannabe or rookie at this stuff. All I presented was a way to understand a vital component that is above all traditions. Obviously you know it all anyway so why the attacks on my narrative?

Sorry, didn't mean or think I was attacking.  Just thought you had an interesting point and it was worth discussing. I apologize for offending you.

• Like 2

It's better to be sorry that they got offended. Rather than to be sorry for offending. 

That way a person doesn't apologize for expressing themselves. 

• Like 1

So far I have not seen any results. Must be the missing component.

I've been accused of having some of my parts missing.  Really couldn't argue the point.

I was referring to a couple of responses here. I will give hints/suggestions as to where one can study further, but will not just give it away. I had to earn it which has taken most of my life!

Probably smart.  Someone else on this site does much the same thing, offering "breadcrumbs" for people to follow but refusing to just "give away" the goods.  Something about "it won`t mean much unless you do the research yourself."  Oh well...

• Like 2

Given the mess in the Trump WH, the spell may be working.

Well, at least you get an "A" for tenacity.

You're wrong but that doesn't matter.

Well, at least you get an "A" for tenacity.

You're wrong but that doesn't matter.

Which part? I said may be working, as opposed to is working.

Which part? I said may be working, as opposed to is working.

Okay.  I forgive me for misunderstanding you.

Mellow out Ralis.  Everything is going to be in accord with Tao.

• Like 1

From OP link:

Participating witches plan to repeat the spell on days when there is a waning crescent moon, until Mr Trump leaves the Oval Office. The next ritual is set for 26 March.

Until then... they have asked the turkeys to perform rituals...

• Like 6

It was a pretty groan worthy affair.  No material components from trumple, publicising it so christian groups and cheetoh friendly witches can work against it - poorly thought out. 

Even trying against someone with all that faith and prayer behind them is generally considered a waste of time, especially with no material component. I think they hoped they could just muscle it through with the sheer numbers of people contributing globally. Interesting Idea. 

Also, it wasn't even a bad spell really. It was a binding with the motivation of protecting people from harm.  Lots of activists and newbies in on it.  At least they tried something however.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this