Vajra Fist

Raw garlic

When younger and working long hours outside the home, if I started feeling a bit ill or even was surrounded by people ill, I would shift to eating for breakfast a couple raw garlic cloves, with a bit of medium cheese (jack, cheddar, or colbyjack) to sort of "blunt the fire," and scallions (also w/the cheese) dipped in the hottest salsa I could stand. At the time I would eat a rolled up flour tortilla heated and dipped in the salsa as well (I can't do that now, and I also think cheese is not ideal for this).

I can't prove it helped me, but I was NEVER sick -- for years, when everybody else was.

PS the super-healthy enzyme whose name I can't recall right now that is credited to garlic needs 10 minutes of oxygenation on exposed surfaces to develop.

Edited by redcairo

Routinely crush a bulb on the counter with a spoon, first thing in the morning. 

Let it steep for a bit, as I heat my water.  Then dip the spoon in honey scoop it up and take it that way.

Followed with a cup of hot water.  Blissful, high energy stuff. 

• Like 1

Garlic farts are a known sideeffect and it seems other people complain !!!

Anyway Garlic is perhaps the strongest substance you can consume, so it is often warned against consuming it regularly, for instance in the yogic tradition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

I am not sure what is stronger than Garlic  ?   Anything ?

hmnn, thinks about it.. ahh 2 Garlics.

While kidding there is some truth to it.  There are garlic soup recipes, Chicken with 40 clove recipes.. Crushed and left to sit a few minutes increases garlic's potency.  Wonder if some pepper would help?  In many herbal recipes its a 'carrier' that helps the main herb's potency, so maybe a sprinkle of pepper would strengthen the delivery. 

Cooked garlic is very much milder than raw garlic.

Raw garlic is like a nuclear bomb, kills absolutely everything .... and so it's not good to take regularly.

In my experience I had some stomach problems and nuked them with garlic, but it just masked a weakness in the 5 elements, which were themselves caused by psychological issues from childhood.

17 hours ago, rideforever said:

I am not sure what is stronger than Garlic  ?   Anything ?

Pau d'Arco ?   Bleach ? Turpentine ?  Borax ?

tea tree oil