Lois

strange photos

omg is that photo proof that they had

computers and photoshop in the 1880's?

Too much time on my hands- https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/38f4q3/my_friend_buys_a_book_showing_dead_pterodactyl/

I wouldn't get too upset if I were you. The very last picture at least is an obvious fake. No known organism has perfectly straight wing fingers. They look like they're made out of poles, instead of jointed bones.

2 is a fake by a sci fi artist named Chris Smith. It was made in 2010.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

2vmfptYy39w.jpg

Thats the whole Wright family with Mk I - it didnt really take off .  The next model used a seat  for the pilot, instead of a encasing him in a bamboo frame work and papiermache . 

• Like 1

omg is that photo proof that they had

computers and photoshop in the 1880's?

Too much time on my hands- https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/38f4q3/my_friend_buys_a_book_showing_dead_pterodactyl/

I wouldn't get too upset if I were you. The very last picture at least is an obvious fake. No known organism has perfectly straight wing fingers. They look like they're made out of poles, instead of jointed bones.

2 is a fake by a sci fi artist named Chris Smith. It was made in 2010.

Yes, but as you can see , its only in black and white .   Colour computers and colour photoshop came later  ( just after the computers and streetlights converted from gas power to electricity).

• Like 1

we must first prove that it is a photoshop

No ... you must first prove that those guys didnt make a model . 

• Like 2

"Invisible Ruach or Pneuma manifesting and interacting with Resurrection participants in Russia on August 1, 2008."

Cool_Breeze_Russia_M.jpg

• Like 1

"Invisible Ruach or Pneuma manifesting and interacting with Resurrection participants in Russia on August 1, 2008."

Cool_Breeze_Russia_M.jpg

camera shake?

• Like 1

camera shake?

aura photography  ?     Use an old instant developing camera and open the film early a bit, stick it back down and then reopen it 

Voila! 

henry1.jpg

There's a story behind that.  They are seeking out salt and other minerals necessary for a healthy life that they cannot find elsewhere or as easily as the can find there.

• Like 2

46f60d8e312de89431b7d620fa73d248.jpg

Might they be surreptitiously seeking out wallpaper glue then?

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 1