Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

Are there any books by those who have physically travelled to another dimension or world?

I have an interest in this specific subject, that of using portals, traveling inter or multi dimensionally, and doing so with the physical body.

In other words, I am not talking about astral projection, obe and lucid dreaming. I am not talking about any sort of awareness or mental projection.

To make this 100% clear, I am talking about any books where someone found a portal, walked through it to another place, either on this world, another world, or another dimension, returned and wrote a book detailing the place they did this and the processes, if any, they used.

I am not talking about someone going into a trance with shamanic drumming and journeying somewhere, or laying back and leaving their physical body, or placing their awareness in some other place or time, or having a lucid dream.

There are only two books that touch on this subject, both by Meg Blackburn Losey. One is, "Pyramids of Light", which I own, and the other is, "Touching The Light", where she relates a story about how some people went through some portal near an ancient city and never returned, but could be heard in that area.

What we are talking about here is that tiny bit of fact in all fiction, from accounts of traveling into fairy lands to Scotty beaming the crew of the Starship Enterprise up in Star Trek.

I suspect that few people, if any, have done this in the history of humanity. Probably most accounts of any travel to another place are lucid dreams, obes or visions. But it seems illogical to me that nobody, in all of humanity, has traveled from this world to some other one and returned.

As you can imagine, trying to figure out how to find a book on this subject is next to impossible. Either I end up with some theoretical works in quantum mechanics, or it's about some form of projecting one's awareness.

My guess if there was a book on this subject it would either be A. Written as a fictional account even though it really happened. Like if CS Lewis really did travel to another place, and then wrote his Narnia series. Or B. It is published as nonfiction, and the author is considered to be or suspected of lying, so the book has a low rating, is little heard of, and is probably out of print.

If you know of any books, A, B or any other type, that you feel are talking about actually physical travel into other realities, please post its title, and any supporting information.

If you don't know of anything, but hear of something, please post whatever information on it you can here.

Please try to avoid esoteric and mostly impractical stuff like the work of Carlos Casteneda. I mean his books are fascinating, and well worth studying. But very hard to read and understand, much less apply. About all I was able to learn from Art of Dreaming is how to look at my hands and become lucid!

So if its about rituals, spells, special plants or is written in such a way that it can not be easily followed, I would still like to know about it, but I would like you to preface the title of the work or works as esoteric. I will add them to the bottom of my list.

What I am ultimately looking for, for example, is Fodors Guide to Portals, detailing every portal in the world, how to use it, where it goes and what is found there.

I will probably investigate YouTube later. But for now I wanted to see if any of the well-read folks around here knew of something.

Appreciate the help!

Edited by DreamBliss

I don't know, a portal that could take aboard the whole physical body and ALL the energetic bodies linked to it...plus wha would happen to the energetic links with other people or currents that ATR occultists are exposed to (astral currents of power)? .... It sounds a bit too much to me :) But hey, I should be surprised if I see one.

There is Agartha, inner world, assuming theres space in the earth. Unlike flat earth this one is clearly NOT a CIA misinformation mission.  Some army pilot flew there in the last century around the middle, by mistake. Just type agartha, you will find it quickly. 

As for other travels, I heard of astral travels to other worlds but thats it. 

I think there are something like 3.5+ billion portals on Earth.

They are mostly listed in books distributed by various municipalities.

These portals allow people to appear in this dimension from another dimension.

And become a portal themselves, to disappear from this dimension.

-VonKrankenhaus

read about the tibetan phenomena called "delog" - read a big biography of the siddha "do khyentse yeshe dorje" go from there...

f.e.: do khyentse yeshe dorjes birth was already pretty out of the ordinary - his mother disappeared through a door in a wall and met a beautiful princelike man in a huge palace, they made love and after she was pregnant with the little siddha

her actual husband found her three days after sitting in front of a stone wall - no door anywhere to be seen.

the princelike figure was a mountain spirit protector of tibet

when little do khyentse was growing in his mothers womb - she became fully clairvoyant and had alot of experiences of lights and sounds - could see other dimensions etc.

as a little boy do khyentse would disappear (sometimes from his mothers lab) and travel to pure realms physically to receive empowerments and prophecies from tantric buddhas and deities

similar terton with similar stories is chogyur dechen lingpa

enjoy your research ;)

Edited by RigdzinTrinley

Can I be a little pedantic? - I understand that Buzz Aldrin has written several books :)

• Like 1

Hey DB,you are good at writeing.

Why don't you write about this for the book?

Best wishes,

If, I agreed with you that such a thing was possible.  It wouldn't be in a published book or found on the internet.  Putting to use the 1,000's of hours I've wasted enjoyably reading and watching scify, tells me real knowledge would belong to a secret society that keeps it under wrap. 

addon> I'm not even implying that its an 'Illuminati' group actively repressing the knowledge.  Rather it (might be) treated like a family gi gung practice.  Limited to the group and probably not an easy practice and like many siddhis not necessarily called on at will.  

See if you can find the book 'The Future of the Body' by Michael Murphy which is all about high level siddhis there evidence and history, thick book.  It might have clues for you.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

I am not so sure about the "all powerful group" theory and its variations. The government keeping secrets is one thing. But some group operating for hundreds or thousands of years? Humans forget their innate perfection not long after birth. There is no way any group of humans not remembering their innate perfection could create some group operating perfectly for vast stretches of time keeping secrets. The Vatican storing ancient books in its vaults, sure. But some group actively repressing certain knowledge, and having done so since recorded history? Unlikely.

My guess is that there are "bleed throughs" all the time and people just don't talk about it. Watched an episode of My Haunted House last night, some guy working at a morgue with little sleep started a relationship with a woman, was physically with her, for a week or so, not sure of the exact amount of time. Then she just disappeared. He was having horrible nightmares of the dead bodies from the morgue. He apparently had one of her, lying in bed with him, crying, and when he turned her over, the whole left side of her face was all messed up. Anyway he comes into work one night to find a new body, and you can guess whose body it was. Hers. Only she had been dead for weeks, long before he met her and was with her.

My guess is his lack of sleep made the definition of reality he believed in more flexible, and that allowed him to physically be with someone who was no longer physical. I think the truth lays outside of our definitions of reality. My guess is that of someone has traveled somewhere and returned, it is more likely he or she will remain silent. If they say anything it would be in story, as I said earlier. If they remain silent it is out of their own fear of how others will perceive them more than some group controlling or manipulating them from the shadows.

Thank you for your posts so far. Was hoping for more, but will appreciate what I have,

Edited by DreamBliss

Sign in to follow this