Junko

The origin of mankind

Death is natural thing.So if one wants death you would get it naturally.

• Like 2

Death is natural thing.So if one wants death you would get it naturally.

I dont think thats what they mean when they say, " get out and enjoy nature" though. :)

Which Im planning to do this morning if I can figure Where to.

Edited by Stosh

Feel the air and hold the head high.....thank you for your understanding Stosh. You know how people react about death.Often they are not so positive.

• Like 1

The crazy thing about Hiro first stopping time was ... he did it at work !  ... think it through man !  

work-watching-clock.png

It might be quite not like feeling as if time have stopped but I feel time is going back than into the future when I do treadmill exercising.

It might be quite not like feeling as if time have stopped but I feel time is going back than into the future when I do treadmill exercising.

Are you walking backward on the treadmill?  That would account for the time thing.

No my 'treadmill' doesn't have such chair.

You get that only when you buy the Extra Special Super Deluxe model.  But I'm not sure they are still available.

Remove the chair and add a treadmill - no batteries needed. 

Hmmm ... some image is forming in the back of my mind - the treadmill of life, you run and run, the days pass quickly, you long to jump off and slow down and relax , there is always someone ready to pull the carpet out from under you ....   Some manage it, others cant

tumblr_inline_mfra7eZfKM1qegw8v.gif

• Like 2

"Oh the long and winding road that leads to your door
Will never disappear, I've seen that road before

It always leads me here, leads me to your door"

"Oh the long and winding road that leads to your door

Will never disappear, I've seen that road before

It always leads me here, leads me to your door"

And she always leaves you standing in the cold.

• Like 1

And she always leaves you standing in the cold.

Do you think its an error to either- entreat , or be accommodating? 

Do you think its an error to either- entreat , or be accommodating? 

Both are valid options, I think.

Personally, in my younger years, I took "No" for the answer only once.  "Yes" was always a good response.  "We'll see" left available options.

• Like 1

Both are valid options, I think.

Personally, in my younger years, I took "No" for the answer only once.  "Yes" was always a good response.  "We'll see" left available options.

Dont those contradict anarchistic policy? If you expect the Kiwi to be left standing at the door hat in hand.. 

Ex , a person just asked me a question from organic chem, I didnt know the answer to off the top of my head either ,I expressed that , and tried some google fu with her there ,to get the answer , , found it ,, told the person what it meant because she wasnt clear on it. Well she ends up with her arms crossed , uncomfortable for not having known this, and Im here not getting the point , since I said I hadnt known either , and we got the answer she needed. 

It did me no good to be of 'help' , she wasnt happy being helped. So im thinking the smarter play would have been to just leave her to figure it out for herself.. with me not interfering . 

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

Well, I didn't know I was becoming an Anarchist back then.

And don't even expect me to be able to suggest a reason for the response you got.  I was never good at anticipating the thoughts of a woman.