Sign in to follow this  
3bob

if Trump is Biff...

(a spin off "Back to the Future")

If Trump is Biff, Doc is Bernie Sanders, Bush is McFly Sr. and Hillary is his wife, who is Marty? (it can't be Rubio) :P

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 2

If Trump is Biff, Doc is Bernie Sanders, Bush is McFly Sr. and Hillary is his wife, who is Marty? (it can't be Rubio) :P

Who is Marty?

Marty's Story

Peggy Geyer,

President & Founder of Marty's Cat Rescue

Meet Marty, our shelter mascot. Marty was a beloved cat rescued by our shelter President, Peggy Geyer. He is the inspiration behind everything we stand for as a shelter: Rescue, hope, unconditional love.

post-112539-0-65715500-1455222402_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Marty is not among the field... that is his free-spirit side.

Have you seen Trump on TV, he's a complete and well rounded A-hole and dangerous

Find five things positive about him... then you'll stop looking at the surface problems.

I usually fall on a socio-communist test of political leanings.. but I find he says lots of stuff which are the issues which need to be dealt with.    My chinese wife also likes him.

This doesn't mean we like him for president but let's at least see what he is raising as issues.

• Like 2

Marty is not among the field... that is his free-spirit side.

Find five things positive about him... then you'll stop looking at the surface problems.

I usually fall on a socio-communist test of political leanings.. but I find he says lots of stuff which are the issues which need to be dealt with. My chinese wife also likes him.

This doesn't mean we like him for president but let's at least see what he is raising as issues.

I used to dislike him a lot for his obnoxiousness , but as old school as his strategy is, he's a smart guy that knows how to handle a conversation well. He purposely plays himself down as a bit of a clown, giving him an advantage. However, I don't believe he gives a **** about the country and its people. If it all goes pear shaped, a country is ruined, while he gets let off the hook to continue a life of luxury.

• Like 2

Great story Aussie, btw. Apech never told us he went to Australia and got lost out-back...but of course he has his right to privacy.

• Like 1

I'll have to go to youtube and retry that video Taomeow,  thanks for your interest.

Edited by 3bob

Sign in to follow this