Hey Michael ,  If you want to ally with MH, Ill take Ilumairen . Deal?

Take? Ok.. let's roll with this. Apparently I've been taken to Stosh's camp where I stll question the reason for the fight, and ponder the actual where abouts of the Princess Michael claims is here somewhere.

• Like 2

MH do you choose an ally?

Well, it seems I have been allied with Michael.

But be forewarned.  All is fair in love and war.

• Like 2

Take? Ok.. let's roll with this. Apparently I've been taken to Stosh's camp where I stll question the reason for the fight, and ponder the actual where abouts of the Princess Michael claims is here somewhere.

According to CNN, she is held captive by lubricious dwarfs in a cave.

• Like 2

While searching out local herbs to add some flavor to the dreadful fare at Stosh's camp I keep an eye out for both caves and dwarfs.

• Like 2

Oh, we are using a new Venue!

Several actually. Currently we are just one small part of a much larger force on a scouting expedition. The Princess - remember?

I had great plans which would humanely carry you to the heights of worldly power ,, its a shame Michael has to die is such a grisly fashion, the options left to me back on hill one arent kindly.

I have no desire for worldly power, and when you fantasize about another's death it is only part of yourself that you kill. Pay Attention, and focus on what's happening now.

But If Michael is at the top of the hill , and so aggressively trying to trick me that he actually sends his army into the swamp to die..

Things aren't always as they seem... leave your ideas about Michael alone for a bit.

Then the hill needs new rulership and Michael as a bad ruler was the cause of hostilities.

If rulership is taken by force, the new rulers often become the bad rulers. He can keep his city state for now. Besides, didn't you notice? He has shared what could be pertinent information on the location of my Princess. It could also be misinformation, so really, stop daydreaming of death and keep your eyes open for threats of the real thing.

We therefore are rebels.

No we are not. We have our own domains. Peaceful domains. Elsewhere. Our concern is the Princess.

General i , forgive the word take , and notice I wanted your assistance as ally preferrentially to Mh well known as a military man.

That did strike me as odd..

But if you want to relegate yourself to picking weeds , rather than providing for the wellbeing and security of your people as a warrioress....

Oh my stars! You've got much to learn... some of these 'weeds' have medicinal qualities, hence well being. And some are quite tasty, hence morale - which leads to...

And there is something else I am looking for as well...

Now have your handful of men grab as many of these mushrooms as you can, and your cook add them to the soup tonight. Men who are well fed tend to perform better - unless of course you wish to denigrate my feminine wisdom again. :raised eyebrow, direct stare:

Edited by ilumairen

I warned you that I saw your defeat. I guess it'll come sooner than expected. I didn't wish to fight - my prerogative and surest means of most survival.

Go ahead rush to your own doom. Both Michael and MH are far ahead of you at understanding strategy.

And if you hadn't been so rude, and hasty, and downright petulent, you would have seen that we had peacefully entered their lands - with, at least Michael, apparently willing to ally to the cause of finding the princess.

But all you wish to do is fight.. so I leave you to your destruction.

Oh Fortuna, Velut Luna means oh fortune like the moon...

He's all yours boys.

(. If they dont surrender we take it by force and festoon the forest around the swamp with their remains.[/size])

I find the idea quite repulsive - so very Vlad the Impaler of you. He was twisted by his youth, and acted out of fear. Yes, the horrors served their purpose, but at what cost?

:wanders off toward the caves to find the Princess, leaving Stosh to his fantasies of death that will only bring about his own:

Leaving me to my destruction is very much the same as not fighting. Oh wait! it is the same as not fighting! Ive lost nothing. 

You have lost something, but you may never realize it.. :shrug:

You think Mh is weak and wont fight either. He was being patient and warned not once but twice that he couldnt be trusted.

I think nothing of the sort. He is wise to wait for the right moment, and in the waiting he does not expend unnecessary strength. His troops will be fresh when yours can barely lift their feet.

Vlad was ,and is ,considered a hero to his people, a hard man in hard times. Just as Mh advertised his strength, thus I did so as well. The dead have no more use of their bodies and if I can preserve my people with them Ill do it, and they are only dead because you didn't convince them to surrender. 

Spin it however you wish. You are still blinded by the desire to fight. I left because you were rude, and you care not for the quest. [You were warned... 'raised eyebrow and direct stare']

BTW Stosh.. nobody is dead yet. The boys have not made a single move, and still you fantasize about using bodies.

Edited by ilumairen

Oh my stars!

Defectors? You do have quite the imagination. Hahaha

Our cause was never your cause.

Edited by ilumairen

OoPs :)  "..........Princess Michael claims is here somewhere." It got confusing when Michael rewrote the scenario.(Then  I might as well imagine some A10's a plague and troll armies.)  

I suggest a fresh start , I dont know what era this is in where exactly is Mh in relation to the action and who is it that is in the service of the princess?

To me, it was just playing out.. until I saw a certain name, and my mind painted the story of Michael's wife being stolen from him - his jade princess. (It's rather a romantic story if you want to look up Taoist tales in Vietnam you may be able to find it.)

He fought to get her back, thinking you had taken her. You fought because you were attacked. And I suspect MH was behind the whole thing - just waiting for you guys to destroy each other.

At least that's my take on this scenario. :)

The level of misinformation on this thread is unbelievable.

It is well known that Stosh kidnapped the Jade Princess and left her to the lustrous dwarfs as an act of revenge on her father, his Majesty, my Emperor. He only started denying these established facts after realizing that his ally won't support him. This is the result of allying with someone whose intentions you don't know, something Sun Tzu clearly warned of.

It is true that I can't trust Marblehead either, but I knew this from the start.

And that my army has been beaten is just a ridiculous rumour. This kind of misinformation happens a lot in a war, to be sure.

Just to clarify things forgood, I will ask will ask my wife to leave a post on this thread shortly.

• Like 1