Taomeow

Let's rename the Like button the Noteworthy button

here we are talking about like/not like buttons when children are starving in Africa! We are all insane in the membrane! woo-hoo....

here we are talking about like/not like buttons when children are starving in Africa! We are all insane in the membrane! woo-hoo....

But I did not have sex with any of those women who are having more babies than can be supported even with the very basic needs for life.

I have no responsibility in that game.

• Like 1

But I did not have sex with any of those women who are having more babies than can be supported even with the very basic needs for life.

I have no responsibility in that game.

Ah, but did you support the economic forces that enticed the leaders of those countries to "modernize" their existing ways of life in ways that encourage the raping of those women?

And did you eat the banana that paid the govt that ... blah blah blah!

One cant be held responsible for every bad thing that ever happened, because theyd also be responsible for every good thing, and everything would be responsible for what you chose to do as well. You have to limit responsibility to that which is the knowing direct result of choice. Going farther than that, one cant direct events ,, you dont know the situation.

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

I know, I know. But I am just being a rabble rouser. Feels kinda dead here lately. Without some kind of controversy, there isn't much to talk about! We all know what to do with ourselves pretty much by now, energetically/spiritually speaking...I'm on the hunt for something ta do..maybe I really should paint myself green oi oi!

• Like 2

Ah, but did you support the economic forces that enticed the leaders of those countries to "modernize" their existing ways of life in ways that encourage the raping of those women?

No.  And that is true to the best of my knowledge.  I will avoid buying products that have been produced using slave labor or the raping of our planet.  But my knowledge is limited and that is why I included "to the best of my knowledge".

And sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between slave or forced labor and a person accepting the working conditions in order to have a job.  For many, a bad job is better than no job.

Hey! I got the ticket! A yin button and a yang button ! You could use them for anything,nobody would get bent out of shape , and youd know someone read it with enough interest to click it!

• Like 1

well, yin and yang mean so much different stuff that i decided it wasnt the best idea

• Like 1

well, yin and yang mean so much different stuff that i decided it wasnt the best idea
thats ironic. You came up with the greatest possible answer.... You correctly assessed its character.. its great virtue... and dumped it. ,,,,,,,a true sagely act. :)

I "Like"d your post even though I had to tap the "Thank You" button to do it.

Too much violence from Batman.  He would get banned within hours after becoming a member.

The Tv batman was rather mild mannered, obeyed the rules, and did the right thing. Id like to think he could take off the cowl and shoot the breeze.

• Like 1