eye_of_the_storm

Living Family Permaculture Vs Dead Cities

nonono the resources are not imaginable. and the value is not imaginable. the value IS the resource.

and no, your degrees are not impressive at all. the university is there to mislead you, the final step to making you a republican or a democrat, or in this case, both lol

speaking a political language does not bring about solutions. it only decide where the LIMITED amount of resources will go. speaking about tangible things, that can bring about solutions.

so see the worth in whats worthy and see the illusion in what has no worth, see through the matrix

Nature is the highest technology

Best outcomes are when people understand and choose for themselves...

Communism, Capitalism same thing both never had good intentions... Pandora's box was a gift...

What I present is not a gift... it must be desired, worked for and achieved... bringing in the end great freedom and joy (by your own hands).

It is perhaps impossible for many... it is the path to freedom... freedom that people so beg for yet do not really want... unable to even free themselves from their own self destruction... freedom which they want but will not give...

Thanks for the information Innersoundqigong :)

I agree with near everything you have presented here other than humanure... unless people are practicing a plant-based diet.

Lth Venus Project is subtle deception... I was quite excited about it once too.

We have vastly underestimated the power and wisdom of Nature...

Nature is our power... perhaps why many Immortals and energy practitioners move toward pristine Nature... 

Nature is very alive.... and cities are very dead... you can feel this.

Hence the reason the misleaders of humanity want people in cities... cities are dead space vacuums, vampiric. 

There is plenty of information for people to be successful in creating vital family gardens... it does take time...

Maybe a simplified illustrated book would be helpful "all you need to know about permaculture/ forest organization/ Vital subtle energy environment creation..." not sure what to call it...

What it is to be ALIVE...

We are so numb we can't see/feel anymore what is really good for us...

Edited by eye_of_the_storm

I got made fun of for pointing out the obvious - smog is bad.

H

mmmmm.

I guess that's why the link I posted - the doc on smog in China - just got banned by the Chinese government.

Documentary highlighting China's smog crisis censored on mainland websites

http://snip.ly/bU90?utm_content=bufferf29ac&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#http://feeds.mashable.com/~r/Mashable/~3/4-vBRbZa_MQ/

yep - 100,000 views is too many for the Chinese - population 1.3 billion.

Sometimes pointing out the obvious is just too much.

• Like 1

no need to be pessimistic. if it stirs something in you that is completely fine, it means you are on the right track and looking for truth. the negativity has to come out.

about the people that are not ready to change, that is true, but thats why it is so important to dispel the ignorance. every day you can make a step, no matter how little, towards a better world.

its a continuos movement, not an instant quantum leap into something. when you want to change something, you have to go to the bottom of it, not just paint over an already painted object with a different colour.

also you cannot go back. its another mind trick. going backwards involves control, hence it is against the DAO. it is another form of "psychological time"

Pessimistic? I didn't say anything was bad, I'm saying that folks are hugely overestimating the work involved, and instead of talking and more importantly putting feet to the ground and working, we  find the same rhetoric over and over in these things. There are actually people living in "natural" communities, but folks don't hear about them because they are sitting around talking about it, much like we are doing here... They went out and did, but they don't broadcast it all over the internet starting all sorts of "free the world" campaigns because they are busy living that life. 

You'd be surprised how "immediate" a situation can be solved if you stop worrying about the depth of problems you can't put your finger on. Look at these solutions... everyone presenting them is talking about what "people" need to do. These are plans that these individuals are presenting, and yet the focus is on "people" coming together, "the world" changing. Why not focus on yourself first, all these global plans made by folks who can't even master themselves. We got people on facebook and social media posting blurbs on civil unrest and justice, when they can't even take care of their own personal bills. How can this type of person hope to bring in a world of ease, "nature", and happiness, when they can't even do it for the single human being that is closest to them, themselves? 

I'ts not about quantum leaps, it's about priorities. I'm saying that the priority in these situations is far to global without infrastructure being placed at the foundation. It's like trying to build a skyscraper in the middle first, a few windows on the 18 floor next, may 1/5 of the foundation grout on the Westernmost point of the building, maybe some LED lights on the 15th floor rec-room. Without a proper set of priorities, who cares about the ideal? The ideal is potentially energy that produces nothing but masturbatory longing, that is unless folks get their priorities set to actually learn what it takes, and to be honest about what it takes. 

I'm not going to profess to know what those priorities are, because honestly I am far more worried about the priorities I have just for day-to-day living. But I feel there is enough evidence to show that things like "informing" are far from being effective without perhaps twice the effort being put into hand-to-the-dirt work towards these goals, especially the environment. If you want to get fitness advice, you find the guy who is in good shape and athletically capable. Why? Because you know he can get the job done, he's a living example. There's not even close to enough tangible work being done by environmentalist for average people to notice and say, "This is good work, I can see these benefits in real-time happening right now". You want convince people of something, or demonstrate how something is effective... you actually need something that can do the demonstrating. All that folks can offer is how "bad" things are now, but if you can't show them what's "good" about what you are talking about, something they can touch, taste, see, hear, and or feel... what good is that?

• Like 1

friends, the Venus Project does not advocate cities or technology dictatorship or anything of the sort. it is promoting alternative solutions to the sick and perverted system that is in place now. it is there to inform individuals of how it could be but does not necesarily have to be. and it is definitely not in the hands of a few like it is now, but communities working together towards viable options, working WITH nature not against it.

We are so numb we can't see/feel anymore what is really good for us...

or better to say the under-developed ability to take in information and not immediately filter it out through rigid belief systems

innersoundqigong
---
i too appreciate your input of information on happenings around the world, but im afraid it doesnt help people whos minds are already full of day-today stuff. it just comes through as noise, as a lot of people are here to practice and clear their mind, not cramp up their minds full.
all of the stuff you post are articulate and well-researched, i applaud you for that

the1gza
---
hence why there is a deeper problem people need to heal first in order to see it in a different perspective. it is personal. if you first do not help yourself, you cannot help others

one step at a time

The reality

The Venus Project can be divided into two halves. The first half is a fairly standard claim that central planning is more efficient and fairer than capitalism. This argument should be fairly familiar to anyone who's studied Soviet communism, although the Venus Project seems to think they've stumbled onto some hugely original insight. Even crazier more interesting is how the the central planning will work. You see, there will be computers. With sensors. And they will decide everything. Perhaps unsurprisingly, this is the point where things get vague. Let's hear it from the horse's mouth. 

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Venus_Project

It's a cult - plain and simple.

The technocracy ignores the basic fact that automation is the number one cause of job loss!

For example more people lose jobs in China due to automation - and China is where all the sweatshops are - from people losing their jobs in the U.S. because of automation enabling jobs to move to China!

haha. Automation is evil - it is the computers as machines taking over and the machines do not care about the future of humans, much less ecology.

To work with Nature - just let Nature do its own thing and observe it and work with it like that - no need to make much technology.

The original humans are 90% of human history - lived sustainable - and all the males learn trance dancing to merge with the power of Nature.

So their technology? digging sticks, bow and arrows. But they know hundreds of plants and animals and can read tracks - and more importantly leave their bodies in trance and visit Heaven and communicate with the spirits of animals, etc.

So the Zeitgeist doc made the Venus Project famous and then the Venus cult leader claimed Zeitgeist violated their property rights. Hilarious!

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=37421

Edited by Innersoundqigong
  • Like 1

ISQ any thoughts on the future of humanity?

Do you see a split? a few different paths..

Pursuit of Organic Light Transcendence,  Technological, majority caught in the middle?

Edited by eye_of_the_storm

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Venus_Project

It's a cult - plain and simple.

The technocracy ignores the basic fact that automation is the number one cause of job loss!

For example more people lose jobs in China due to automation - and China is where all the sweatshops are - from people losing their jobs in the U.S. because of automation enabling jobs to move to China!

haha. Automation is evil - it is the computers as machines taking over and the machines do not care about the future of humans, much less ecology.

To work with Nature - just let Nature do its own thing and observe it and work with it like that - no need to make much technology.

The original humans are 90% of human history - lived sustainable - and all the males learn trance dancing to merge with the power of Nature.

So their technology? digging sticks, bow and arrows. But they know hundreds of plants and animals and can read tracks - and more importantly leave their bodies in trance and visit Heaven and communicate with the spirits of animals, etc.

So the Zeitgeist doc made the Venus Project famous and then the Venus cult leader claimed Zeitgeist violated their property rights. Hilarious!

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=37421

you must be really shallow to judge about something based on a few peoples opinion on the internet, and especially wikipedia, which uses herd mentality, and usually the ones with the most time and effort sitting behind the computer gets to publish their articles. lets not ofcourse mention lobbying for those articles. have you ever read the so-called peer-reviewed journals? i doubt you would hesitate to extract information from those as well. talk about a poor effort at disinformation.

technology is evil? machines taking over? what hollywood movies are you watching, because it doesnt look pretty from your point of view.

you seem to be saying that weapons themselves kill people, and not the people using those weapons. that is very sound reasoning indeed.

i was actually enjoying your posts before, well informed articles, good information, but from your last posting i cant help but consider what are your intentions here

"rational wiki". you gotta be kidding me...

and whats all this bashing certain movements or peoples ideas anyway? if you dont like certain ideas cite them and explain why and how they could be improved, not disprove the people that said it and ignore everything else. that is called ignorance in my terms.

take the information that is useful and discard what is not. no one person or groups of people have all the answers

but from what i know both the Venus Project and Zetgeist Movement have documantaries that are mindful of the human condition and all the infromation they provide are fully referenced and anyone has yet to disprove of anything false they are claiming

it is necesary to know the truth, no matter from which angle you will find it. it is also necesary to understand that there are people that DONT want you to know the truth

so it comes down to whether you choose to rather side with the people that constantly seek for improvement, or the ones who perpetuate negativity without actually giving out anything useful...

I haven't looked at it in a while, but didn't the whole Venus Project rely on finding some sort of 'God machine' that would create/manufacture anything you wanted?  So without the science fiction like tech isn't the Venus Project impossible? 

no, that is what the disinformation agents are trying to spin. manufacturing would be done by assembly line robots, same as in a today's car assembly line or other parts of industry where repetitive labor is needed, but it is not yet automated like it could be. some people are still working in those places. roughly 10% of how it used to be in the old days. it could be minimized to 1% or even less but then how would you pay people wages if there was no job?

same thing you see in the suparmarket. there is about half tills with a person working and half are automated. if the supermarket would not care about people needing a job it would be long time ago only automated tills... it is more efficient and less costly.

and the god machine you are talking about is an idea of a central computer connected to computers in different part of the world that receives information and statistics on different part of the world, like how much food, energy, other evnironmental factors, weather etc. it has no artificial intelligence or "mind" or anything of the sort like shown in the movies. same as an internet provider today sending bandwidth to computers in the homes of users it is the same principle. people that give you internet see your usage statistics upload/download etc. all this stuff. then people working in that area (mostly people that are savvy mathematicians, physicists for such a job) would see the basic idea resources available on that "god" screen and see the availability of resources and trends changes etc. same as economists or stockbrokers work today but the difference is on a capitalist system they are working on "imaginary" values, because the money is not proportionate to how much food there is available for example. in other words it is based on profit and scarcity, wheareas the Venus Project proposes an opposite, where the food, energy supply etc (resources) would dictate the needs of people and what is the best decision based on that availability

the technology itself is not GOD or anything against nature. it is from nature yes. and it is a tool that can be used to help the human sitation, like providing basic needs for everyone. ofcourse many people prefer the idea of dumping everything and just go live in a cave or somewhere in nature having a primitive minimalistic life (i too like it), but maybe the common sense would be, if humanity has arrived at such a level of technological capability then instead of using it to create weapons and all sorts of destructive things, use it to enhance peoples lives, mainting modern living standard, rather than abandoning it completely

this is main principles of TVP and TZM

https://www.thevenusproject.com/en/

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/

Good luck to it.  It'd be great to see some large island or country taking part in such a bold experiment. 

It's really doesn't seem too different from an idealized based Communist system with a little bit of sci/fy mixed in. 

communism is still a hierarchical system with all the same institutions and elitism on top. communism=capitalism, just with a different color paint on it.

the reality is fogged by the matrix in peoples minds of not knowing what is right and what is not, as demonstrated in this video

this type of behaviour extends into other parts of peoples lives,

its all in the mind Edited by Lth

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentaries/295684471.html

This is a great new op-ed on how the U.S. military is the biggest environmental polluter in the world.

Again high-tech is driven by the U.S. military funding research and contracts and then this public tax research is spun off - handed over free to private contractors to use for high tech development.

Because of this smoke screen that is covered over by "free market" lies - and also as has been documented by Anthony Sutton's books - the Soviet Union was funded by big wall street money creating industrial investments - like the Koch senior - with his sons now the richest person in the U.S. private money controlling the government.

So even Money is a technology that is based on "divide and average" math from the 10-based number system - going back to the Greeks - but even further. For example paper money was invented by the Chinese but how was that money ensured value: the Chinese military enforced the value of the paper money.

So what drives technology is really what Dr. Helen Caldicott calls "missile envy" - a repressed male sex energy that is projected as an oppressive phallic desire to control females and the environment.

This originated in solar priest mass sacrifice rituals using sacred geometry - so that the circle had to be squared - all the altars had to be the same area as the square altars. This enabled a version of the Pythagorean theorem - using divide and average math going back to 3000 BC as documented by Abraham Seidenberg - and so then the chariots could center their wheels.

But in reality that was an attempt to contain infinity using a materialist idealism as irrational magnitude as geometry - it wasn't until the Greek Miracle that a new concept from Eudoxus was invented - "alogon" - literally Against the Logos. The Logos was the original Tai Chi Pythagorean Tetrad of "sacred fire" based on complementary opposites with reality from the Cosmic Mother - the Apeiron - or female unlimited source of reality.

So all Western math is based on symmetric measurements using commutative one to one correspondence of geometric phonetic symbols (from the Attic alphabet but originating in Brahmin Vedic principles). And so because of that one to one correspondence as symmetry what is lost is the original infinite resonance of the Tai Chi as the Logos - measured in music theory as a non-commutative relationship: The value of the geometric magnitude changes based on the order of the ratios - or 2:3 as the subharmonic is C to F, the Perfect Fifth while 3:2 as the harmonic is C to G as 3:2. Same numbers but different geometric symbols which means it is non-commutative.

The Chinese called that the "infinite spiral of fifths" as the secret of the Tai Chi yin-yang energy and this is what was covered up and repressed as the "pre-established deep disharmony" at the origin of the commutative correspondence of number and geometry found as the Greek Miracle, the foundation of Western science - as revealed by math professor Luigi Borazacchini in his published paper - on "Incommensurability

Incommensurability, Music and Continuum: A ... - Springer
link.springer.com/.../10.1007%2Fs00407-...
Springer Science+Business Media
by L Borzacchini - ‎2007 - ‎Cited by 3 - ‎Related articles

May 1, 2007 - Incommensurability, Music and Continuum: A Cognitive Approach. Luigi Borzacchini .... Authors. Luigi Borzacchini · [email protected] (1).

Yeah so the disharmony of Western technology is structurally driven by the wrong definition of infinity and the cover up of the yin-yang infinite resonance of energy.

This was rediscovered in quantum physics and quantum biology but again it can not be reproduced by technology since photon entanglement as infinite communication is too advanced.

You can study Dr. Mae-Wan Ho on this - she just published a new paper on proton conductance as the secret of qi energy - from a spiraling of the collagen proteins at the nano-level - and causing a quasi-crystal spiraling of the tetrahedral water molecules. So a type of sono-fusion from acoustic cavitation of piezoelectric energy as the secret of the Logos - the tetrahedron "creative fire" of alchemy.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Protons_in_Quantum_Jazz_Concert.php

She makes the music connection also as basically infinite frequency - but again even the concept of frequency relies on an assumption of a symmetric commutative math as Hertz assumed - in fact de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony reveals the non-commutative relation of time and frequency, codified by the Fourier Uncertainty Principle.

http://phys.org/news/2013-02-human-fourier-uncertainty-principle.html

So you can see here that human hearing is more advanced than any techno-fix is possible. haha.

quantum biology trumps technofix fantasies.

Cities are great dens of human experience and culture - they "suck" the life out of nothing.

The vilifying of the wonderful diversity of human experience is no different than entering into the buzz of fundamentalism.

The "country life" has statistics that would lend well to the arguement that they are sanctuary for the backward and demented.

I do not argue that either is better - they are different with different offerings - but cities are no more inherently "good or bad" than the country.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentaries/295684471.html

This is a great new op-ed on how the U.S. military is the biggest environmental polluter in the world.

Again high-tech is driven by the U.S. military funding research and contracts and then this public tax research is spun off - handed over free to private contractors to use for high tech development.

Because of this smoke screen that is covered over by "free market" lies - and also as has been documented by Anthony Sutton's books - the Soviet Union was funded by big wall street money creating industrial investments - like the Koch senior - with his sons now the richest person in the U.S. private money controlling the government.

So even Money is a technology that is based on "divide and average" math from the 10-based number system - going back to the Greeks - but even further. For example paper money was invented by the Chinese but how was that money ensured value: the Chinese military enforced the value of the paper money.

So what drives technology is really what Dr. Helen Caldicott calls "missile envy" - a repressed male sex energy that is projected as an oppressive phallic desire to control females and the environment.

This originated in solar priest mass sacrifice rituals using sacred geometry - so that the circle had to be squared - all the altars had to be the same area as the square altars. This enabled a version of the Pythagorean theorem - using divide and average math going back to 3000 BC as documented by Abraham Seidenberg - and so then the chariots could center their wheels.

But in reality that was an attempt to contain infinity using a materialist idealism as irrational magnitude as geometry - it wasn't until the Greek Miracle that a new concept from Eudoxus was invented - "alogon" - literally Against the Logos. The Logos was the original Tai Chi Pythagorean Tetrad of "sacred fire" based on complementary opposites with reality from the Cosmic Mother - the Apeiron - or female unlimited source of reality.

So all Western math is based on symmetric measurements using commutative one to one correspondence of geometric phonetic symbols (from the Attic alphabet but originating in Brahmin Vedic principles). And so because of that one to one correspondence as symmetry what is lost is the original infinite resonance of the Tai Chi as the Logos - measured in music theory as a non-commutative relationship: The value of the geometric magnitude changes based on the order of the ratios - or 2:3 as the subharmonic is C to F, the Perfect Fifth while 3:2 as the harmonic is C to G as 3:2. Same numbers but different geometric symbols which means it is non-commutative.

The Chinese called that the "infinite spiral of fifths" as the secret of the Tai Chi yin-yang energy and this is what was covered up and repressed as the "pre-established deep disharmony" at the origin of the commutative correspondence of number and geometry found as the Greek Miracle, the foundation of Western science - as revealed by math professor Luigi Borazacchini in his published paper - on "Incommensurability

Incommensurability, Music and Continuum: A ... - Springer
link.springer.com/.../10.1007%2Fs00407-...
Springer Science+Business Media
by L Borzacchini - ‎2007 - ‎Cited by 3 - ‎Related articles

May 1, 2007 - Incommensurability, Music and Continuum: A Cognitive Approach. Luigi Borzacchini .... Authors. Luigi Borzacchini · [email protected] (1).

Yeah so the disharmony of Western technology is structurally driven by the wrong definition of infinity and the cover up of the yin-yang infinite resonance of energy.

This was rediscovered in quantum physics and quantum biology but again it can not be reproduced by technology since photon entanglement as infinite communication is too advanced.

You can study Dr. Mae-Wan Ho on this - she just published a new paper on proton conductance as the secret of qi energy - from a spiraling of the collagen proteins at the nano-level - and causing a quasi-crystal spiraling of the tetrahedral water molecules. So a type of sono-fusion from acoustic cavitation of piezoelectric energy as the secret of the Logos - the tetrahedron "creative fire" of alchemy.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Protons_in_Quantum_Jazz_Concert.php

She makes the music connection also as basically infinite frequency - but again even the concept of frequency relies on an assumption of a symmetric commutative math as Hertz assumed - in fact de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony reveals the non-commutative relation of time and frequency, codified by the Fourier Uncertainty Principle.

http://phys.org/news/2013-02-human-fourier-uncertainty-principle.html

So you can see here that human hearing is more advanced than any techno-fix is possible. haha.

quantum biology trumps technofix fantasies.

spot on. i like what your posting, though i think you have a superiority complex

what gives you the idea that technology is supposed to "fix" something ? it could help the human sitiatuion ofcourse, but "fix" is such a strong word used by your 3rd post in a row, as implying something to the likes of topics of transhumanism or of the like. i dont know what makes you think like that. a computer that your using to type these topics isn't inherently "evil" is it? you could use the computer for evil purposes, but same as with any other thing. the computer is only a tool, it is not there to replace human decisions

best technology ever: Fresh Food !

NO:

*pesticide

*herbicide

*toxic chemicals

*GMO-free

Cities are great dens of human experience and culture - they "suck" the life out of nothing.

The vilifying of the wonderful diversity of human experience is no different than entering into the buzz of fundamentalism.

The "country life" has statistics that would lend well to the arguement that they are sanctuary for the backward and demented.

I do not argue that either is better - they are different with different offerings - but cities are no more inherently "good or bad" than the country.

well it depends what kind of cities though. cities in general no. but modern cities yes - they do suck the life out of you. concrete buildings isolate humans from nature. so its not healthy to be inside houses. if you go outside, there is pollution. breathing toxic air etc. coupled with these factors its probably safe to say that living in the countryside is better

• Like 2

My use of the term "technofix" is based on a structural analysis.

I recommend - to understand what I am saying - read my expose from 2001 - that has been republished many times on the interwebs:

The Actual Matrix Plan:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_matrix43.htm

The reason computers are inherently evil is due to the structural expansion of the math that computers are based on.

People like to idealize computers since the computer logic is binary and so possibly different - but this is just the computer code - the actual energy system of the computer, the hard wiring, is still a logarithmic-based mathematics.

I discovered this while finishing my masters thesis - it is called the "music logarithmic spiral" - it's the structural expansion of technology based on western mathematics.

That is the Actual Matrix Plan in action.

well it depends what kind of cities though. cities in general no. but modern cities yes - they do suck the life out of you. concrete buildings isolate humans from nature. so its not healthy to be inside houses. if you go outside, there is pollution. breathing toxic air etc. coupled with these factors its probably safe to say that living in the countryside is better

You created this life not for safety - though fear is a paralyzing factor.

People in cities do not have precipitously shorter life spands - often they are statistically longer.

City dwellers are definitely smarter in terms of IQ and definitely less racist.

The country dwellers have higher rates of alcoholism, rape, incest, spousal abuse, household murder, suicide, etc.

The average country dweller is ten times more likely to throw trash out the window of their car, destroy habitat at a whim and attend a fundamentalist church.

The average city dweller is far more apt to visit a museum, art gallery, live theater, orchestra, ballets.

They are far more apt to take lessons from a professional in fencing, yoga, qi gong, zen arts, painting, photography and a thousand other things easy to find withina mile or so of any place inside a city.

Great minds and writers are often found at a local coffee house.

I have live in resort country Ski areas, in quaint coastal ocean towns and the minds and shiny colorful auras abound.

I have live in the deeper real country towns and the opposite is generally true - often deeply protective, not nearly as colorful or developed. Often certain families are the "money" families and carry a certain disproportionate weight. Bar brawls and lowlifes abound. Mental capabilities are much lower in general, worldliness is often nowhere to be found. Dumping oil directly into streams or in the street is common. A penchant for Rottweilers and Pit Bull Terriers is seemingly everywhere.

And increasingly if you do not live on your country property all the time - much of your property will go missing in the country - like sometimes the entire house - wood, copper and toilet.

Life does not put the worm on a sunny beach - it will die there.

Life puts the various beings in places where they will flourish but not be overcome by the complexities.

The simpler the life mission, the simpler the habitat - our great cities and coastal Meccas are filled with complex colorful beings that can handle and flourish in those environments, the great bastions of creativity and spiritual endeavor and close encounter and close scrutiny.

The country affords many opportunities - but for the most part the deep rural areas have far less brightness on a great many levels.

And sometimes the remoteness can suck all hope out of ones thinking - particularly if you don't have a pot to piss in and your husband beats you and your children regularly.

I love the country but make no mistake - I'm far more wary in the country than in a city.

Particularly when I was younger and "looked like a city boy".

Many small towns are wholly owned by the cops and a few families - you have to wwatch what you say and who you play with.

Obviously a trip to Yosemite or Glacier National Park is country but they are also destination resorts of a type and these are wonderful as are the great wilderness areas.

I have never been afraid to travel the off roads all over the world - or sit at a poker table with everybody packing a gun, I am just saying as you enter the off roads you are often not dancing in a rainbow.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

but go on somewhere in the world where a place is not regulated by government control with money and laws, and you will see independent communities thriving in accord with nature. they may not be very advanced in terms of intellect but you can sense a certain degree of peace in them :)

but go on somewhere in the world where a place is not regulated by government control with money and laws, and you will see independent communities thriving in accord with nature. they may not be very advanced in terms of intellect but you can sense a certain degree of peace in them :)

such as where..?

The grass is always greener on the other side.  We can idealize the far away tribe or the nearby Amish.  And a brief visit would certainly show many of there benefits, but each life style comes with its own pro's and cons. 

Its the individual who makes the life worth living, finds the sweet spot and adapts well. 

• Like 2

im just pointing out that if you live outside the city its not all covered in daisies. it is basically the same culture just living in a different landscape, as Spotless was describing in his experiences. and this culture is not pretty. usually its a lot harder to make a living outside of the city these days, unless you already have a lot of money, so... maybe the correlation between the city person and a rural person behaviour is there

• Like 1

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/120509154240.htm

One quarter of grouper fish threatened with extinction

https://vimeo.com/63325892

This doc proves what Westernization does to a traditional ecological culture - just in a couple decades replaces it with a puerile Rambo mentality for the males and a destructive commodification of resources.

Ancient Futures - Learning from Ladakh is the documentary for free on vimeo

aka Little Tibet.

The "cult of the individual" is what drove the Neo-Fascist Reagan Revolution - based on NeoDarwinism, the Selfish Gene - this is a lie.

In fact as E.O. Wilson has proven - humans are based on eusociality - which means the group takes precedence over the individual.

So in evolution - it means that an individual more focused on interpersonal struggle loses over an individual more focused on the good of the group.

A similar racist Darwin determinism was behind fascism with the fake "monism" philosophy of Ernest Haeckel who argued that a group of people can have the developmental level of a child of a more advanced group.

https://books.google.com/books?id=9IBDlUpIB2sC&pg=PA76&lpg=PA76&dq=%22Ontogeny+recapitulates+phylogeny%22+racism&source=bl&ots=-TTiPz9GGj&sig=8QMd64mwJNhOHTL5KX4G8k5xwzE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=xMMBVa3VHIvRggSE34FA&ved=0CF8Q6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=%22Ontogeny%20recapitulates%20phylogeny%22%20racism&f=false

googlebook review on how that underlies structural racism in Western thought.

So the thing is that biologically - all human cultures use the 1-4-5 music intervals and those intervals are behind the trance dance training for Taoist qigong - the origins of which come from the original human culture, the Bushmen of Africa who lived sustainable on Earth for 90% of human history.

So we can discuss all we want about our "options" but who we are biologically has not changed - the individual is very much suppressed in the original human culture so that sharing must be enforced as an egalitarian society.

Modern society is based on a fake 'contained' infinity as irrational geometry using a logarithmic structure.

This logarithmic hierarchy was originally promoted as "harmonic" justice from Archytas and Plato - and even certain modes of music were promoted as mind control.

the most pervasive use of mind control is the logarithmic tuned music scale.