carbonbreath

Questioning a supposed "master"

Carbonbreath,

You´ve received a chorus of replies (mine among them) urging you to stay away.  Sounds like you´re taking the advice to heart.  I´m very glad.

Still, as a man-loving fellow on the verge of my old gay years, I´d like to clarify my opinión a bit so as not to inadvertently perpetuate the destructive "dirty old man" stereotype. 

There´s nothing wrong with being old.

There´s nothing wrong with being old and gay.

There´s nothing wrong with being fat, old, and gay.

There´s nothing wrong with being fat, sick, old, and gay.

There´s not even anything wrong with being a fat, old, sick, gay guy who finds handsome much younger men, perhaps like yourself, sexually desirable.

There´s everything wrong when anyone tries to parlay alledged knowledge or abilities into sexual favors.

Liminal 

I just thought that I would emphasize this, since I did not make clear that my objection had nothing to do with the "masters" apparent sexual orientation.

yeah sounds more like a crowley practice not rosicrucian. he would be making you eat your own feces probably soon, and that is not fun

Many people here are probably not familiar with the vagaries of modern Western "Esoteric" sexuality, here is part of a site dedicated to its history, that is particularly relevant:

Rocket to Uranus

That there are people who are quite knowledgeable about "Rosicrucianism" who practice different forms of "Sexual" magic is correct.  I personally would not recommend any of these to anyone, but they do exists.

for me i would take it further and see how this guy operate what he would do and say if i ask him certain questions though. but thise things just doesnt happen to me. never mind finding a teacher that can teach but finding a pervert teacher lol. what are the odds

However, the heavy handedness and absolute artlessness of this character indicates that he is just a pervert and not even a very good one at that, thus my original advice:

. . . I can tell you this guy is not merely a fraud in terms of his pretensions, but a vicious exploiter of vulnerable people desperate for a way out of their life situation.

I strongly recommend that you never see him again, that you destroy anything that connects you with him and that you turn the matter over to the "higher power" of your choice and ask that this fellow receive the justice that he truly deserves.

Edit: Added reference back to my original post in this thread.

Edited by Zhongyongdaoist

i'd want to know why he hadn't cured his diabetes through the supposed mastery? :ph34r:

the whole thing sounds very creepy and fradulent.

I've been told a Master is one who cultivates their heart to the utmost purity and returns it as a gift to the tao. In this way one forges a connection to the source. Should one only draw from the source but not return to it, it would close off.

Certainly there are powerful teachers, psychics, mystics. But if they rely on their students for energy, I doubt they are connected to the source in a true enough fashion to be considered masters. In turn, how can they show their students to connect to the source?

I've come to understand that what people term evil and demonic, is simply energy that is disconnected from the source. Whatever is at the heart of this disconnected energy wants to stay disconnected from the tao. It wants to preserve its own power to use how it wants to. And so it feeds on the energy in the surrounding environment to replenish the power it expends. This is what cancer cells do, and they can only subsist as long as there is energy in the surrounding environment to draw upon, even as they weaken their environment by draining it of energy.

Modern society has many demons we feed, the main one being ambition to further the human cause at whatever cost. It is disconnected from the tao and exploits the energy of the tao for its own goals.

Simple.

So as we ponder on what choices to make, like who to work for and who to learn from, it may help to steer clear of what is disconnected from tao and head towards what is connected to tao. Connection to tao goes hand in hand with humility and trust. Trust the core of your heart to lead you to what resonates and away from what does not. Trust your environment to do the same.

• Like 1

Many people here are probably not familiar with the vagaries of modern Western "Esoteric" sexuality, here is part of a site dedicated to its history, that is particularly relevant:

Rocket to Uranus

That there are people who are quite knowledgeable about "Rosicrucianism" who practice different forms of "Sexual" magic is correct.  I personally would not recommend any of these to anyone, but they do exists.

haha thanks for the heads-up.

and yes, that is definetly something i wouldnt advise as well

Edited by Lth

That's the hype, the media coverage, the outsiders looking in.

Rosary and crucible.   not rose and cross.

I thought it was the name given to the movement  from its first inception.  

Are you inside looking out ?     Are you going to give a reason , validation or reference as to why you are substituting the rose for a rosary and a cross for a crucible ?

If you cluck .... you should lay the egg   ;)

....  unless you are just playing  ? 

hmm...    i will concede that I am not on the inside looking out, but that i have read a .pdf detailing the information i am repeating...

If you ask nicely in a PM, i will gladly forward the document via email.
I am not proclaiming that it is genuinely true - i lack a 1 liter rose quartz crucible to test it :lol:

But i am interested in testing it out given the opportunity...
Maybe you can get the resources sooner than i can, but it's STILL a 350 day process minimum.

AND i dont know what a blancco mary bath or sand bath are...
All i know for sure is that you need a 1 liter bottle, holy water, morning dew, and unrefined sea-salt; submerge it in (boiling water?) blancco mary bath for 50 days, then alternate to a sand bath for 50 days. 100 days is one cycle, or one "breath".

7 cycles is supposedly what it takes to obliterate a glass bottle, hence the need for something with better resonation: Quartz.

Ahh ... I see, thanks for the response , no I wont ask for the file.   

I am still curious why one pdf file you have read causes you to make the claim you did though, considering the history and all the ofher stuff written about the subject ? 

In any case it seems to be an alchemical process with some add ons ;   like the Rose quartz crucible. The baths are a way to induce subtle 'gentle' constant heat, moist or dry.  Quiet often the processes go through 7 cycles. 

350 days eh ?  Now that's  focus !  

Why not start with something simple like a plant tincture or extraction of an oil ?  Its a lot simpler, you can do it home with simpler equipment, you can do 7 cycles if you want to and do it in much less time ..... and you can use the product for yourself. 

This is a good starter , with some simple 'recipes';  

526662.jpg

• Like 1

Sand bath:

20060312-847Ambika.jpg

I am relieved that you didnt choose to illustrate  the bath of Mary  ....  :unsure:

Perhaps ? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary%27s_Well

Or the 'water that is sweet'    ... or the water of 'everlasting life' ?

In Bio-dynamics the substance to be transformed is put in a cows horn  and placed in an 'earth bath', ie. buried underground for a specific time and season of the year.  It might not seem like a 'furnace' ... but many people use the constant temperature of the subsoil to heat their houses nowadays. 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

This reminded me of the two types of 'bath' that are often performed ritually when a child is young. water or fire. The child is immersed in water  or held over fire or buried in warm sand  ...  the idea is not to hurt the child, the heat is gentle and brief  and the 'burial' light,   with the head out of course. It seems more of a 'hungi' type process (earth oven) than a death burial one.

The water obviously involves more of a cleansing process , the heat and drying more of a preserving process ( so the new member of the society doesn't go 'bad'. 

Why we have thought we need to wash and cook our children is another story  ( but 'we have been doing it for a long time and the practice also survived ... as they often do, in a 'averse'  form and a  'folk form' .

hansel-and-gretel-grimms-fairy-tales-rac

Rocket to Uranus

That there are people who are quite knowledgeable about "Rosicrucianism" who practice different forms of "Sexual" magic is correct. I personally would not recommend any of these to anyone, but they do exists.

haha thanks for the heads-up.

and yes, that is definetly something i wouldnt advise as well

You're Welcome.  It is a very good site and P-R Koenig, who did the research, did quit a lot of digging. Bearing in mind his research, what surprised me most about this section is that he missed where Crowley clearly stated the “Mystery of the Eleventh Degree”, well, as clearly as Crowley does state things like that, but clearly enough for one who reads the passage carefully.

Obviously for a person who is interested in looking closer at this site, his page on the history of . . . well . . ., . . . er, um, . . ., “Rocket to Uranus” is not the place to begin. For those who may wish to get more insight into the wider aspects of modern irregular Masonry and "sex magic", these are better links, especially bearing in mind Koenig's irreverent sense of humor and the Dadaesque nature of the sight:

FAQs on the early history of the O.T.O.

Site Map

It's a mine of information and a thorn in the side of the pretensions of many "sexual" occultists.

Edit: Corrected the links, I am not sure why their were extra Https in them.

Edited by Zhongyongdaoist

It seems that site itself now  has 'gone down'     ....   ; 

"

This web page is not available
Reload
Details "
Edited by Nungali