Cameron

I figured It Out

is Max the guru who claims to eat burgers and fries? or am I confused?

Yes. One of his more controversial claims... :)

He also chows plenty of Cocoa Puffs.

On more serious topic I heard rumors Randy Couteur will be facing Fedor in "The Octagon".

Should be fun.

On more serious topic I heard rumors Randy Couteur will be facing Fedor in "The Octagon".

Should be fun.

Everything you said before was ok so far, but now you're talking crazy :lol:

If this fight doesn't happen many UFC and Pride fans will be let down.

I think even O'Sensei is excited to see who would win that fight!

You know how I stand on supporting any of my countrymen but I've got to vote for Randy this time. He would be a very good role model for all the young fighters out there.

I have to oppose you brother.

Fedor is the Serpent Eagle.

Though Randy is most definetly righteous...dude.

Yes. One of his more controversial claims... :)

He also chows plenty of Cocoa Puffs.

I can understand why this is controversial....I cant comprehend anyone on a spiritual path eating that shit and voting with their dollar to support it and the sickness industry it feeds..Quite the opposite of naturalism to eat processed junk food isnt it?

I can understand why this is controversial....I cant comprehend anyone on a spiritual path eating that shit and voting with their dollar to support it and the sickness industry it feeds..Quite the opposite of naturalism to eat processed junk food isnt it?

I met a "spiritual master" at the New Life expo one year. He charged everyone 250$ for half an hour of bull#$%^ energy work. He wore tiger skin jacket, and ate Kentucky fried chicken and mcdonalds. Nice right? The man was a total fraud. I won't say his name, but the man claims to make dr.s of energy work out in california somewhere. hahahahahaha

This is one of the reasons beings with abiltiies and wisdom don't go public. They are afraid everyone else will

look to them as gods. Only demons will want to be called great masters, gods, immortals, etc.

Peace,

Lin

thank you for saying it in the lama dorje thread.

I agree about high quality food obviously however I must point out that rice is less than ideal for many people because of indigestible proteins(similar to gluten),mineral leaching phytic acids and highly unfavorable glycemic index.

Eating Lifefood and Paleo style has done as much or more for me than any meditation/cultivation,contemplation,pontification ect.

I will eat as much crap as I like and none of you can do anything about it.

Nothing!!

*Is torn about what to have for breakfast..leaning towards eggs*

I will eat as much crap as I like and none of you can do anything about it.

Nothing!!

*Is torn about what to have for breakfast..leaning towards eggs*

Food <shrug> Gotta live with it.

Eat Rice was just another way to say eat things that make your body feel good for more than the 15 minutes it takes to eat it. Regular exercise will regulate your metabolic cycles which is grounding for the other fundamentals of air, gait & food.

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

i would have to disagree to equal rice with wheat when it comes to glutenintolerans.

we have followed strict glutenfree diets for years, and contact with gluten result in

clear symptoms. rice is fine.

but i agree that vegetables, sprouts and beans, lentils are just as essential.

Rice is fine for celiac/gluten intolerance but what I meant was that the indigestible proteins are similar to gluten in that they can provoke unfavorable immune response.

And then there is the whole GI factor...the best you can hope for with rice is a moderate GI, which is OK for some people.

If you are going to eat beans they should be soaked overnight and rinsed not the cooked in the can variety.

Food and O2 are THE fuels of life and the way to vote with your dollar for a better earth so I dont really understand why people think its cute to eat junk food,especially people who have unplugged from the matrix.

Rice is fine for celiac/gluten intolerance but what I meant was that the indigestible proteins are similar to gluten in that they can provoke unfavorable immune response.

And then there is the whole GI factor...the best you can hope for with rice is a moderate GI, which is OK for some people.

If you are going to eat beans they should be soaked overnight and rinsed not the cooked in the can variety.

Food and O2 are THE fuels of life and the way to vote with your dollar for a better earth so I dont really understand why people think its cute to eat junk food,especially people who have unplugged from the matrix.

Just to be clear, I wouldn't recommend anyone emulate Max's diet. He is an advanced alchemical wizard and he really can convert everything he eats to usable energy.

I mention his diet only to show that at the highest levels, matter doesn't really matter.

For us mere students though, it still kinda does...

Just to be clear, I wouldn't recommend anyone emulate Max's diet. He is an advanced alchemical wizard and he really can convert everything he eats to usable energy.

Has anyone touched hands with any of these guys?

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

Max is who he is. He is all of those things and much more, but despite the fact that he is a high-level Boddhisattva reincarnate (who has held off his final evolution to stay here and helps us poor schleps figure things out), he refuses to put himself above others.

Wait.... how is it that he eats meat, yet he is a Bodhisattva reincarnate? :huh:

Choosing which food industries you support by voting with your dollar is important at any and all levels of awareness IMO