Sign in to follow this  
mwight

Qigong Exercises During Lucid Dreams

Has anyone here preformed qigong exercises during a lucid dream? Have you tried seeking a master during dreams? Seeking information on training etc?

I had the most amazing dream today, I could only bring back a fragment of a sentence, "west of the moon" I was reading so much I couldn't remember it all. I could feel the flows of energy inside my body like air or water, it was AMAZING. I honestly believe this is the key to a higher level of qigong/neigong practice.

But I found this wonderful poem by Tolkien (which I have no memory of ever reading)

West of the Moon

Still round the corner there may wait

A new road or a secret gate;

And though I oft have passed them by,

A day will come at last when I

Shall take the hidden paths that run

West of the Moon, East of the Sun.

-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Has anyone here preformed qigong exercises during a lucid dream? Have you tried seeking a master during dreams? Seeking information on training etc?

I had the most amazing dream today, I could only bring back a fragment of a sentence, "west of the moon" I was reading so much I couldn't remember it all. I could feel the flows of energy inside my body like air or water, it was AMAZING. I honestly believe this is the key to a higher level of qigong/neigong practice.

But I found this wonderful poem by Tolkien (which I have no memory of ever reading)

West of the Moon

Still round the corner there may wait

A new road or a secret gate;

And though I oft have passed them by,

A day will come at last when I

Shall take the hidden paths that run

West of the Moon, East of the Sun.

-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

If that's the case. If you live in a rural area or have a

telescope then you could have gone outside to see if it

was refering to something physical that had meaning.

Just recently a completely Blank Spot was found that had nothing.

No dark matter, no nothing.

Friend you must be very careful doing qigong exercises while lucid dreaming.Are you involved with a lineage?If so they may grant you protection if not I would strongly suggest you create a talisman that can protect you.It need not be elborate but full of intention.Like on earth in your corperal form there are many powers some beneficial and some not so.Unless you have strong lineage protection your like a bunny in the headlights.

Sign in to follow this