Sign in to follow this  
C T

Noticed anything strange lately?

You opened the "prior to this year" door in #40 ;) Of course not solely US funding etc, Saudis, Quatar, UAE, Israel, all part of the charade game also. But its "from the same 'side'" anyway, OPEC was created as a kahn job anyway. Maybe spiritual tides have changed, but the bilge swashing around the Potomac is as greasy and slimy as it has ever been and there was no basis whatsoever to assert otherwise - except for perhaps the media fawning and tripping over themselves to beatify the Obamas. The Nobel committee most certainly has egg on their face and a black eye.

You opened the "prior to this year" door in #40 ;)

Hmm...don't know where you saw that...but anyway, this isn't a productive line of discussion.

• Like 1

Yes, I could find post #40, thank you. However, I did not open up a discussion for the Obama administration in years prior...I was only referring to the past year in comparison to former years. In contrast to them...not discussing them. Because this thread is about noticing things or changes "lately" (for instance, this past year)...it's not about politics in the last several years necessarily. Unless that's what "lately" is referring to...but in my post, post #40, it was absolutely not what I was referring to. If you read more carefully, you'll be able to catch my true meaning. I hope this makes sense now.

Edited by Aetherous

If you were referring to the admin in the past year, then no, it wasnt at all clear that was what you meant. I dont see anything that's changed out of the admin aside from further disconnect, more golf and vacations, coming out to the mic to read platitudes from the prompt every so often. Aint like he's putting Corzine behind bars or something useful...past couple years is where it really became obvious he's a puppet barely interested in putting on the show anymore.

Enlightening, perhaps for a few people who still thought the government functioned on its original programming any longer. (But enough of these failures that are bought and paid for and controlled in a measured fashion at every step of the way...)

Edited by joeblast

Well now we've got a REAL problem - Cocoa futures, through the roof because Sierra Leone Ivory Coast is one of the world's largest producers of cocoa!

Time to stock up on chocolate if its one of those things you love to have ;)

20141013_cocoa_0.jpg

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

I like to connect the dots... so, knowing that "Ebola outbreak in Africa" and "where Exxon drills for oil in Africa" are areas that happen to overlap on the map, I punched in "Ebola, Africa, oil" and here's what I've fished out: (From Ghana: Ebola is not real and the only people who have gotten sick are those who got shots from the Red Cross)

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2014/10/from-ghana-ebola-is-not-real-and-the-only-people-who-have-gotten-sick-are-those-who-got-shots-from-the-red-cross-2450962.html

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

Not to mention, Ebola is a class 4 pathogen, and with all these "centers" and hospitals being prepared for level 2 - the response has been purposefully inadequate. Level 4 pretty much requires positive pressure suits - and we're being told that doctor's face shield and surgical mask are sufficient, its only the individual doctor's faults for not following protocol, the reason they are getting infected?

Not the first time I've read it or the first place I've read any of it.

When too many aspects of a situation are utterly nonsensical, you can bet your tail that its being manipulated.

• Like 1

I like to connect the dots... so, knowing that "Ebola outbreak in Africa" and "where Exxon drills for oil in Africa" are areas that happen to overlap on the map, I punched in "Ebola, Africa, oil" and here's what I've fished out: (From Ghana: Ebola is not real and the only people who have gotten sick are those who got shots from the Red Cross)

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2014/10/from-ghana-ebola-is-not-real-and-the-only-people-who-have-gotten-sick-are-those-who-got-shots-from-the-red-cross-2450962.html

woah! I swear, not that long ago I would have written that kind of thing off as paranoid lunacy, but these days, I'm finding it harder to be skeptical.

• Like 1

Un possible! Well, sane people have kept on saying that central bank printing was evil, and look what its given us. Never thought it'd lead to ebola, though. But then again, its the perfect cover to put the cart before the horse. There's research out there that links the outbreak over there to the Bundibugyo strain, but of course the CDC denies this, as that would point the finger directly at the Kenama bioweapons lab. Curiously, the Pentagon partnered with Tekmira to fund clinical Ebola trials on healthy adults just before the outbreak occurred....

Or I mean you could go watch CNN, foxnews, or any other favorite mainstream media outlet and get all this and other real, live, up-to-date factual propaganda free information....HAHAHAHA yeah, do I need a /sarcasm tag on that one?

and perhaps it was a coincidence that one of the foremost researchers on Ebola, Glenn Thomas.....died in the MH17 shoot down. Glenn Thomas was also the coordinator of the media and was involved in the investigations that were bringing to light the issue of trial operations of Ebola virus in the laboratory of biological weapons at the hospital in Kenema. The official channels of media have never reported a single news about the presence of the laboratory of biological weapons in Kenema, much less the disposal of closing or the order to stop the testing of Ebola by Tulane University.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this