Well, sexual sublimation of that type is a preliminary technique, not at all a deeper mystery in terms of having a best time to approach it. It's basic, one of the first steps one can take. A frank, lighthearted and nonchalant discussion of it is therefore warranted. In India, among the youth, brahmacharya is practiced by the very young. So to consider it inmature to discuss it is shortsighted in that it's a very physical beginner basis for further exploration. Also, check out the No Fap community...they are doing it as a regenerative process to heal the psyche and mental outlook - to cure hyper-sexual-obsession of course, but also as an energy developing technique. And then you have the scientific basis for its benefit, notably upregulation of testosterone receptors, increased dopaminergic activity, reduced prolactin levels. Its just an easy fix for many problems - something that is fun to explore and experiment with.

• Like 1

“Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

:lol:

oh i cannot but laugh.

• Like 1

^^^

It's like the script was directly read from a thread on TTB

Edit: and I can see who those characters would represent. Haha!

Edited by Silent Answers

I purposefully blew my wad three days in a row to experience the beta realm, and the results are typical:

Lost most drive, interest in sex dropped, desire to create art got lower, music isn't as interesting. Not as interested in playing video games or watching movies, blah blah blah..don't care where I am...I'm just floating on the wind...really ambivalent...passive - "wanna go do this?" - me: "I suppose..."

Also more interested in helping others out - not as interested in doing things for my own self benefit..

Overlaying everything is a feeling of peaceful, yet uninteresting stagnation. I feel entropic.

Where is purpose without desire?

Even my devotional aspects have declined...bhakti is more casual, not so on fire...

I've been experimenting with sublimation for over 18 years....

it's pretty cut and dry...

the parts that I have to work out are these:

-with sublimation comes increased sensitivity. After like 10 days, its really hard to please my girlfriend using my jade wand, because I can't do much with it...I of course use other means....but still the whole thing puts some distance between us....obviously its a work in progress. It takes a patient woman to hang with a sublimator. It has been a sticky point in many of my relationships...

I think I prefer the Karezza-like method of ejaculating every 2-3 weeks....It's been a while since I tried more than that though....

Love that testosterone/dopamine buzz...hooked on sublimation works for me....

Preaching to the choir hehe