Sign in to follow this  
xenolith

enlightenment

were you deeply humbled by my reply, xeno?

Negative.

But since you've mention it, your reply warrants a clarifying comment. It's not that my "experience here has been so sad", but that I'm so sad for so many of you. Which is the origin of my offerings of my experience here on this Forum. To help. Others comments have helped me to understand that it's the giving that matters, not the acceptance of what's given.

Agape.

xeno

that's how I took them....

I find your posts very interesting, thanks for sharing them. I'm always open to learning things, but my level of practice is still quite basic, so I try to stay cognizant of that.

could you explain what is the difference between your 'experience here being so sad' and you being so sad for the reason you outlined?

it sounds the same to me, but more patronising.

A neighbor who was selling her house in the recent real estate heydays kept urging me to sell mine, which I wasn't planning on, by using exactly the same pattern of persuasion: "I'm so happy and wise to be doing what I'm doing, but it makes me so sad to see you not do it! And the shining example of me is right in front of you all along but you're not taking advantage of it! Oh, it makes me so sad!" :D

More to the point:

I don't want a CCO. It could make a lively exchange to ask me why I don't want it. Telling me that I'm supposed/expected to want it or else I'm a human and spiritual failure is so not where it's at for me that I'm thinking, if a CCO can cause this kind of ideation (or at least won't do anything to prevent and/or eliminate it), that's one more reason for me to not want it. :mellow:

This is a male practice, by the way. A taoist alchemical female will have an O between her breasts instead if she chooses to. Or anywhere else she chooses to for that matter.

could you explain what is the difference between your 'experience here being so sad' and you being so sad for the reason you outlined?

Yes. With respect to the former, my experience here is not sad at all. Indeed, I visit TTB because I enjoy doing so. I'm no masochist. With respect to the latter, the states of ignorance with respect to the view of the condition of the ego-unencumbered spirit that CCO allows that I understand my fellow Bums to be living saddened me out of a sense of empathy for the great loss of insight in their Lives that they're experiencing. As I've indicated, wise advice by some of our fellow Bums has relieved me of this source of sadness. And I'm very grateful.

it sounds the same to me, but more patronising.

I hope my explanation has informed you otherwise. If not, so be it. In either case, you would enhance the credibility of your comments with use of correct spelling.

A neighbor who was selling her house in the recent real estate heydays kept urging me to sell mine, which I wasn't planning on, by using exactly the same pattern of persuasion: "I'm so happy and wise to be doing what I'm doing, but it makes me so sad to see you not do it! And the shining example of me is right in front of you all along but you're not taking advantage of it! Oh, it makes me so sad!" :D

Maybe she was truthful and right and you were foolish and ignorant. If you think I'm representing myself as "the shining example of me is right in front of you all along but you're not taking advantage of it", you're very much mistaken. If you read my first post on the TTB you'll see that I came here looking for others who'd experienced these extraordinary experiences for the stated purpose of comparing notes in order to help others experience them as well. Sadly (for TTB), no one has presented their self in a credible manner. Does this situation make sharing my experience with my fellow Bums more or less important and difficult. More in both cases.

More to the point:

I don't want a CCO. It could make a lively exchange to ask me why I don't want it. Telling me that I'm supposed/expected to want it or else I'm a human and spiritual failure is so not where it's at for me that I'm thinking, if a CCO can cause this kind of ideation (or at least won't do anything to prevent and/or eliminate it), that's one more reason for me to not want it. :mellow:

You makes your choices and you lives with 'em.

This is a male practice, by the way.

Yes, apparently it is. As such, I suggest that you and other female Bums refrain from posting further negativity in this thread, on a subject which you can know nothing about. Why not spend your energies in the far more productive manner of posting a thread that elucidates on this?:

A taoist alchemical female will have an O between her breasts instead if she chooses to. Or anywhere else she chooses to for that matter.

Something us male Bums can know nothing about. Please give the gift of sharing your experience.

As have I.

Do we really need to get into the my enlightenment is better than your enlightenment thing? I've only been on this site for a little over a month, and I've seen it happen 3 times now. What is the benefit for anyone? Can't we all respect the fact that we each need to walk our own path?

Peace

Do we really need to get into the my enlightenment is better than your enlightenment thing? I've only been on this site for a little over a month, and I've seen it happen 3 times now. What is the benefit for anyone? Can't we all respect the fact that we each need to walk our own path?

Peace

No, none and yes, respectively.

Edited by xenolith

With regard to credibility, xeno....

without mentioning the words tortuous gobbledgook... :D I quote from your last response to me in which my typing mistake/s bothered you..

"With respect to the latter, the states of ignorance with respect to the view of the condition of the ego-unencumbered spirit that CCO allows that I understand my fellow Bums to be living saddened me out of a sense of empathy for the great loss of insight in their Lives that they're experiencing."

are you living an improv in which you play a Dickensian would - be Solicitor, desperate to impress his betters?

If not, how about writing something comprehensible?

To me it looks like xeno is expertly using an NLP/Ericksonian trance-inducing method -- technically known as "the triple spiral" -- where you start making a statement, break it off, start making another statement, break it off, start a third one, implant a suggestion inside it, finish the third one, finish the second one, finish the first one. By the time the subject is done reading (or listening -- it works far better in person, in conjunction with a few other tricks), her conscious mind is perplexed enough to give up trying to figure out what it's all about, and while it sits there in hypnotic stupor, the suggestion sneaks past its guard and sinks into the unconscious, unbeknownst to the subject. In the above statement, the suggestion seems to be "CCO." Neat! :D

Edited by Taomeow

Since we are on this topic I prefer Lama Dorjes term of re-enlightenment.

So if any of my Tao brothers bother me about if I am enlightened(that means you Sean) I will only be responding to the question "are you re-enlightened".

I am serious. If we are talking on the phone I won't respond to you until you correct yourself.

LD

To me it looks like xeno is expertly using an NLP/Ericksonian trance-inducing method -- technically known as "the triple spiral" -- where you start making a statement, break it off, start making another statement, break it off, start a third one, implant a suggestion inside it, finish the third one, finish the second one, finish the first one. By the time the subject is done reading (or listening -- it works far better in person, in conjunction with a few other tricks), her conscious mind is perplexed enough to give up trying to figure out what it's all about, and while it sits there in hypnotic stupor, the suggestion sneaks past its guard and sinks into the unconscious, unbeknownst to the subject. In the above statement, the suggestion seems to be "CCO." Neat! :D

I like the style... NLP is just another "re-enactment" though...

Spectrum

Peace

No, none and yes, respectively.

I do agree with both of you. And I will add that intellectual and/or philosophical conflict is greatly a matter of perception. We give the energy we want to to any words arriving from outside our heads. I know what's right for me - and am fascinated and sometimes amused by what is right for others.

This, at least to me, doesn't mean that I or the other people in the discussion are right or wrong. Oneupsmanship is one of the values that can be given to some of the voices in this community (including mine on occasion), but again we take what we want from everything we observe.

The objective as I see it is to observe, accept, understand, and stay engaged without prejudice (prejudice is different than difference of opinion). The closer we are to being integrated with the Tao, the easier this will be.

So for VeeCee I would say, listen with an open mind and acceptance, and take what you find valuable to heart. Ignore the oneupsmanship and be educated and entertained as appropriate.

This is a vibrant community with a lot of energy - not all of the energy will be right for you. Ignore the abstractions and look for the substance.

Here's a translation of Chapter 25 of the Dao de Jing that seems appropriate here:

Laozi - Dao de Jing - Chapter 25

There is a mystery,

Beneath abstraction,

Silent, depthless,

Alone, unchanging,

Ubiquitous and liquid,

The mother of nature.

It has no name, but I call it "the Way";

It has no limit, but I call it "limitless".

Being limitless, it flows away forever;

Flowing away forever, it returns to my self:

The Way is limitless,

So nature is limitless,

So the world is limitless,

And so I am limitless.

For I am abstracted from the world,

The world from nature,

Nature from the Way,

And the Way from what is beneath abstraction.

Peace,

Too bad for the Forum (and themselves) that some female Bums choose to not expend their energies in more positive and productive ways. I've offered one avenue that they could illuminate to our benefit. Apparently they choose not to. Alas.

Within the confines of this thread, I'm now going to ignore these harpies.

Edited by xenolith

I've been having trouble logging in. Can only log in from home, so I haven't read everything.

I have no quarrel with you, except for you keep saying I didn't have a CCO when I know I did. It had all the things you describe, the smell of pot roast, the feeling of something oozing down all over my skull, a complete loss of self and oneness with everything and everyone. And then afterwards my sexual energy was completely drained for some days, and I lost my fear of death (for example, nearly got in a car accident and wasn't afraid, etc.) and fear of most other things.

My own particular harpiness is I can't help feeling that after all the work men do to get their energy all the way up there, it seems a waste to shoot it out the top of their heads, when women who are awakened have got this tremendously hungry yearning achiness in their sixth chakra that can only be satisfied

oh never mind. :rolleyes: I've told you already with the amygdala popping and deep eye contact and kissing and all that. Forehead to forehead, to really penetrate a woman.

Anyhow I've spoken to you often enough over the years about the heart chakra outpourings I have. And also posted at length on this board.

Edited by witch

Xeno, did you say something?

Yes, a long time ago.

It had to do with the Yar-gyi-sang-thal-chen-po. The Great Straight Upward Path. It being one of the doctrines of Northern Buddhism which states that emancipation from the Sangsara may be won instantaneously, without entering upon the Bardo plane (i.e. without having to die) and without further suffering on the age-long pathway of normal spiritual evolution which traverses the various worlds of Sangsaric existence (which awaits the many who die who in ignorance of the self tutelaries of one's own mind). This doctrine permeates the Bardo Thodol, the Tibetan Book of the Dead. The first step on the Great Straight Upward Path is Faith. Then comes Illumination and with it Certainty; and, with that the Goal is won, Emancipation. All of these may be accomplished in Life by means of the Great Straight Upward Path.

Now quoting from the Tibetan Book of the Dead regarding the Great Straight Upward Path:

"It is the aim of the Tathagata to connect the the vital-force, having been centered in the Seventh Psychic Center or Thousand Petaled Lotus, by exercise of the awakened Serpent-Power, through the Center, as through a wireless receiving station, thereby receiving the spiritual gift waves of the Supreme Guru. This is the divine grace received into the human organism and made to glow, as electricity is made to glow when conducted to the vacuum of an electric bulb; and the true initiation is thereby conferred and the Buddha Illuminated."

The centering of the vital-force in the Seventh Psychic Center or Thousand Petaled Lotus describes the act and the object of SKF...movement of chi to the crown center. The "spiritual gift waves" and "divine grace" refer to activation of the Thousand Petaled Lotus, AKA Crown Center Orgasm.

Xeno, did you say something?

It's up to you to decide.

Edited by xenolith

Hey,

Just wanted to say somehting here that seems neciissary.

Xenolith...you seem like a really interesting guy and your strong CCO practice sounds nice.

However, in order to help us maybe open up/warm up to you a little better might be useful to not be constantly putting demands on what other people are or are not interested in discussing.

Also, I have held back but I would appreciate it if you not constantly make demands on our selfless webmaster Sean all the time. You have seemed to have a critical tone with my friend in communicating here. Please knock it off.

We are all trying to just be respectful and receptive to eachother..we are bound to disagreehere and there..that is life.

namaste.

You know that I Love you Marenna. So I tell you truly, I don't believe you've experienced a CCO. Please feel free to contact me by PM to discuss. Even better would be a female internal alchemy thread in which I'd comment freely in that as well. But I won't in this thread. As has become clear, what I've described...and hope to get to further elucidating on once the clammering of the agitated dies down...is a male thing. Therefore:

An honest thread discussing your experience and others of our female membership would be most instructive and...dare I say it...enlightening! You've got the female equivalent of balls...so I'm hoping you'll take the challenge and choose to inspire, as I know you can, an insightful discussion of the female equivalent of the topic of this thread. I believe you said it best..."it's different for girls". Please share with us, the ignorati, how it's different. I promise to have many pointed but polite questions. But not in this thread.

Agape,

xeno

Edited by xenolith

Xenolith,

Just a thought...

Maybe instead of bragging about your CCO experiences you might consider actually talking about how you developed this skill and how others can go about it?

You know..actually be helpful instead of just annoying?

Edited by Cameron

The how is in this thread Cameron. Indeed, all of this discussion should be there too.

Out of courtesy to you I'll not respond to your concerns about the manner of my posts, sean's sensitivities nor your accusations of bragging against me.

Be thou wrought of Love when the winds of truth blow.

And that my friend is a bit of Love from me to you.

xeno

Sign in to follow this