Hard to say, It zooms along pretty quickly. So hard to define any astrological influence over a few days, except sign or constellation it was in. More likely, when that does happen, its probably due to a few of the Moons different cycles lining up and /or lining up with any astrological transits you might be having over a few days.

Some of the 'lesser known' Moon influences might have more to do with it.

Here are some. http://www.biodynamics.in/Rhythm.htm

I tracked some of these on a calendar once ... the 'nasty days' ( folk traditions do NO farming on these days )

There was several disasters noted on those day ... some BIG ones like the Indonesian tsunami ... but then, it all depends where you are living .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

One forum I go on is pretty far out every week but at full moon it goes bat shit crazy on there and that's just the Mods.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP

Yeah, we're almost upon the full moon, so the yang has entered the phase where it is full enough to be a little unstable for some. Depending on where we are in our own patterns and sensitivities, we may feel it stronger during some months. Or depending on other astrological factors we might feel it stronger.

I don't know what astrological aspects are being made, but in general when the sun is in Leo people tend to feel very awake and full of life and energy... as the Moon opposes the sun from Aquarius we feel the polarity of self vs other, the individual in opposition to the collective, creative expression in opposition to wu-wei.

It'll be interesting to see what unfolds after Yang culminates and yin enters, on August 10th around 2:11PM EST. Essentially this is the extreme of the cycle, but if people are too linear and don't know how to flow in a circular way, it is easy for them to keep trying to wax their yang... but conditions are changing and it is easy for the rug to get pulled from under one's feet.

• Like 2

For sure the full moon has an effect.

Hospital A&E shifts on full moon are always busier than usual and we had some interesting full moon night shifts back when I was psychy nursing.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Beautiful moon tonight. Spend some time with it. Soak up some yin. Be aware and if you get extra energy; go with it. Put in a little more meditation.

http://youtu.be/NPazGVuBXmY

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

For sure the full moon has an effect.

Hospital A&E shifts on full moon are always busier than usual and we had some interesting full moon night shifts back when I was psychy nursing.

Oh yeah ... testify!

• Like 1

Oh yeah ... testify!

You can take the born again out of the church but you can never take the church out of the born again.

:)

• Like 1

Also Ghost month starts with full moon tomorrow. So, be careful out there. Green Corn Moon to Native American tribes. Summer winding down. It all goes too fast. Sun lower when I sit on the porch and drink tea from fresh mint in the evening. A cool August compared to usual sultry languid days, but the dogs are laying around a lot anyway.

• Like 5