Green Tiger

No Pants Yoga

Wow man ... flash backs to when I did poetry nights at the local butter factory !

I wrote one entitled: 'To all you namby-pamby poetry rhymers from the 'upper-class' old butter factory poetry reading night."

After I was told some people prefer poetry that ... sort of ... you know , is 'nice' and rhymes .

It got a standing ovation actually. But then I got drunk and there was a bit of an .... ummmm 'Nungali embarrassment'.

Wish I stayed later - apparently my actions, after I even left, was the cause of a punch up with the wine drinking rhyme requesting upper class and the hoi polloi ... guess who one ?

Oh .... to be able to have jumped up on stage and recited that poem amidst that punch up in the middel of a poetry night .... I love Australian 'culture' :)

Would one of you women here like to go out with me to an Aussie restaurant ?

http://www.thehits.co.nz/video/insane-riot-in-australian-greek-restaurant/

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

So no one watched the vid I posted with the link? :(

I tried but I'm not a Google memeber so I couldn't access it.

I'll just summarize then lol. It is a video clip of a bunch of completely naked man doing yoga and meditation and breathing stuff... but somehow with all of the moving around, they managed to do the angles right where never once do you see something you shouldn't for youtube, even though there are 10 guys in the room all moving about! I was amazed by that personally.

They most definitely were doing pants free something that sort of resembled yoga at the very least lol.

• Like 2

BKA I skipped through the first part of the video and after the first click in the status bar I saw a bunch of man ass then closed the tab. Men just aren't that aesthetically pleasing to me.

BKA's vid was very yin to Meghan's yang - was nice to balance out all the "look at me" with a dose of humility.

Meghan's vid doesn't seem directly sexual on the surface, to me, but in the context of USA conditioning, is laced with an undercurrent of sexuality, sure to resonate with some and not with others. And the comments people post exhibit these undertones as well.

The principle of flowing like water to the lowest point seems to apply in an interesting way here. When others have done so much work to thoroughly build things up, it is simple and easy to flow along with it, as you know that is what will result in the support of others. Guess that's the case with money too. But really neither are completely natural. But then even the earth everything plants roots in and water rests upon and within is yet another temporary foundation which will eventually dissolve... but I suppose earth is one of those fundamental principles that is ever recurring. The same cannot really be said of money and image, as their value is based on the fine balance of their scarcity.

I recall 12 years ago now at my first Rainbow Gathering, being excited to get up in the morning to do yoga with "Yogi Bear" by the lake side. Turns out it was "Yogi Bare" inviting a session of bare yoga. Had a great time though!