Green Tiger

No Pants Yoga

Pants or no pants do not a good Yogi make .

hey Taomeow, my GF used to go ; "WTF? he sent me another one ?" and show me her phone, on it would be yet another series of pictures of her sister-in-laws new boyfriend (that he sent my GF) of him doing all sorts of yoga feats in this tiny g-sting.

He met her once or twice and seemed fascinated with her.

It went for months ... continual pics of 'yoga'

...eventually she texted him and said "For Gods sake just send me a picture of your cock and get it over with ! " :D (she was like that )

A bit later her sister-in-law and the Yogi started braking up and then he started sending messages about how it was really her that he loved :rolleyes:

She responded "But you only met me twice ."

Apparently he teaches Yoga classes ..... :wacko:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

Thanks for the story, Nungali. :) Did you feel like kicking his g-stringed ass at any point I wonder? :D

• Like 1

Why ?

I found it funny and him very amusing to watch, as I was there when he first visited ... actually I predicted all of it from first glance on those 3 people's dynamics (but not the no pants yoga thing - that one got me by surprise :D ) and him talking and being very friendly to me while internally plotting how he was going to be able to .... teach my GF / his GF's sister-in-law ... some ' tantric Yoga'. :D

I have always said real life is more entertaining than TV or movies ... one just has to know how to watch it .

Nungali is observant .

If you mean jealousy ?

I'm a big boy now ....

I learnt about invoking and dealing with that little chap

1333423324Green-Eyed-Monster.jpg

years ago ;)

Hmmm ... just as well this isnt the Sex Thread , otherwise you might get all sorts of details about the

'Kavorka ! ' That my GF was .

Edited by Nungali

Hmmm ... just as well this isnt the Sex Thread , otherwise you might get all sorts of details about the

'Kavorka ! ' That my GF was .

Was? She 'was' a kavorka, or she 'was' your girlfriend?

• Like 1

I think the healthier you become, you become a lot more confident (natural/ at ease) + being semi nude / nude feels like a very natural thing.

I see it more like viewing a rose/ beauty in general.

The yogis themselves don't wear much

250px-Yogi-vithaldas-in-padamasana.jpg

Is this yogi a "ho"?

Since it appears he has oiled his body down for the photo (ugh), perhaps ;).

So that people like us will watch it and have something to talk about.

Mostly ego but that really doesn't matter.

Actually I thought about it, yoga has turned into performance art now hasn't it? I don't watch youtube very often at all, so haven't been keeping up with things. That would explain why anyone would youtube their yoga with music, in fast motion....

• Like 1

It sort of reminds me of an interpretative dance or something. I dunno. I don't know much about art, but I know what I like.

maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly don't just watch yoga videos to see hot bodies. I get a lot of inspiration and ideas for my own practice. Occasionally though, I just sit in awe of what someone can do with their body. And it doesn't hurt that most of those bodies tend to be beautiful.

• Like 3

OK you guys asked for it :D REAL no pants yoga! Well real in the sense of there are no pants, I can't tell beyond that.

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Cf9biCgkViw.

You have to copy and paste the url, since I'm not entirely sure it is within the TTBs rules or not ;)

Edited by BaguaKicksAss

Why on earth wold someone post a youtube vid of themselves doing yoga (unless it's a teaching vid), plants or no pants???

If Meghan teaches Yoga which I havent checked, I would say what a great way to market yourself and your services...teaching Yoga. No pants Yoga at that ;)

• Like 1

Why on earth wold someone post a youtube vid of themselves doing yoga (unless it's a teaching vid), plants or no pants???

The same reason you wouldnt post one of you doing magic :)

Anyone want to see a video of Nungali doing magic with no pants ?

Anyone ?

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

The same reason you wouldnt post one of you doing magic :)

Anyone want to see a video of Nungali doing magic with no pants ?

Anyone ?

Yes please :D. Though that would perhaps go in off topic....

I tried but apparently I may not be old enough (and I dont like to register for anything on the internet) .

Edited by Nungali

Or pants that are themselves magic .... magic pants !

300px-218a_-_Camp_Magic_Pants.JPG

(Discount available to bona fide Typhonian Dykes )

lolololol

People actually watch videos of another person playing a video game?????

What about a group of people standing around watching someone on a computer watching someone on a video playing a computer game ?

What about this !!!!

From the 80's

Nungali < pokes his head into darkened musty loungeroom with people watching TV > "Hey you guys! You should really come outside and experience this amazing total solar eclipse."

" Mmmmpf .... nah , we are watching it on tv anyway. "

Fuckin true !

<walks off shaking head >

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2