Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

*Veganism/ Vegetarianism (4* merged threads, so things can get confusing)

Yeah, me too agree with the action.

C'mon WWROA, youre really looking excessively preoccupied with this issue , IMO youd feel better once you decide to let folks do what theyre going to do , and just make the food decision for yourself , rather than shift the tide.

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

It would have been easier to just walk on the water to get there.

Moses may have been able to but not his followers

You forget Matthew 14: 28-33?

28 Peter said to Him, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.” 29 And He said, “Come!” And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!” 31 Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and said to him, “You of little faith, why did you doubt?” 32 When they got into the boat, the wind stopped. 33 And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!”

Peter was at first able, though lacked faith... so it is possible for anyone to walk on water (unlikely however, especially in such extreme circumstances re crossing of the red sea)

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Well, I do walk in water now and again when I am servicing my fish ponds. Walking on water wouldn't help any so I have never tried.

Yes, if we hold to a faith we must hold to it unconditionally. Once we start doubting we will be headed for trouble.

I'm just glad I have no faith. Hehehe.

Moses was given superpowers and stone tablets by his god to help him convince the masses that he was endorsed by his god ,

without those he would have been banging his own head against a wall, :)

There is no such thing as no faith.

Every breath you take is faith

But then, that's your opinion, not mine.

Or against the tablets if all he had was faith.

Yeah, even as it was, I think he threw the things off the darn mountain! :)temper temper tsk tsk

• Like 1

Yeah, even as it was, I think he threw the things off the darn mountain! :)temper temper tsk tsk

The story I heard was that there were one hundred Commandments but he threw 90 of them down the mountain because he knew the people wouldn't be able to deal with all that many.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

I heard it that God said.....

" I have commandments for thee Moses!"

Moses comes back...

" So how much are they?"

God ( puzzled)

" Nothing."

Moses...

"I'll take ten then."

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

But then, that's your opinion, not mine.

it isn't really an opinion, is it 100% guaranteed that your next breath will be as easy/ thoughtless as the last?

You a making an assumption based on faith.

Or maybe a better example would be, you organize to go to dinner with a friend and to meet at 6pm at some specified location.

There is no 100% guarantee that your friend will be make it for any number of reasons. But you have faith that they will.

Seeing we are on this track

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every plant bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, which has seed in its fruit; to you it shall be for food.

BOOK OF ENOCH (pretty different approach, enjoy)

VEGETARIANS IN OLD TESTAMENT TIMES
A Brief Survey

The Ethiopic Book of Enoch condemns animal sacrifices.
The morality of Enoch, who was so pure he walked with God,
was accepted by the pure remnant of Judaism.
Enoch condemned all bloodshed as demonic whether of humans or other animals.

Jeremiah

"And I will doubly recompense their iniquity and their sin, because they have polluted my land with the carcasses of their detestable idols, and have filled my inheritance with their abominations." 16: 17-18.

I will set shepherds over them who will care for them, and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall any be missing... 23: 1-4.

In earlier more accurate versions of the Old Testament, there were no doubt many more explicit denunciations of animal sacrifices and the meat industry such as the following:

Zechariah

"Thus said the Lord my God: `Become shepherd of the flock doomed to slaughter. Those who buy them slay them and go unpunished; and those who sell them say, "Blessed be the Lord, I have become rich"'; and their own shepherds have no pity on them." 11: 4-5.

Zechariah's name itself may etymologically be broken down into Zayin, or Z and acharya, that is Z acharya. This may be seen clearly by consulting the Peshitta Aramaic web site. An acharya is a Hindu teacher, one who knows the rules. Once again the Hindu origins of Judaism are affirmed.

Isaiah

"Hear the word of the Lord you rulers of Sodom! Give ear to the teaching of our God, you people of Gomorrah! What to me is the multitude of your sacrifices? says the Lord; I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fed beasts; I do not delight in the blood of bulls, or of lambs, or of
he-goats." 1: 10-11.

"...even though you make many prayers, I will not listen; your hands are full of blood. Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; remove the evil of your doings from before my eyes; cease to do evil, learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression... l: l5-17.

"A voice cries: `In the wilderness prepare the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain. And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together. (emphasis mine)'" 40: 3-5.

"He who slaughters an ox is like him who kills a man." 66:3.

Contrast the above creation-centered view with Paul's human-centered view,"Is it for oxen that God is concerned?" 9: 9, Romans, or with the statements falsely attributed to Jesus which state "are you not more than many sparrows," and not more than the ox rescued from the pit? The Jesus of the Gospel of the Nazarenes condemns the enslaving, injuring or killing of other animals, and whenever telling humans to love their neighbors as themselves, tells them to extend their respect and love to all creatures, not just to humans.

Nahum
The Lion as Representing the Carnivore

Like other scribes of Old Testament times and the Essenes, Nahum uses the lion as a symbol of carnivorism. Strangling animals, such as fowl I presume, was common among some Jews, though it was technically forbidden by law.

"Where is the lion's den, the cave of the young lions, where the lion brought his prey, where his cubs were, with none to disturb? The lion tore enough for his whelps and strangled prey for his lionesses; he filled his caves with prey and his dens with torn flesh....Behold, I am against you, says the Lord of hosts, and I will burn your chariots in smoke, and the sword shall devour your young lions; I will cut off your prey from the earth, and the voice of your messengers shall no more be heard." 2: 11-13.

Amos

"I hate, I despise your feasts, and I take no delight in your solemn assemblies. Even though you offer me your burnt offerings...I will not accept them and the peace offerings of your fatted beasts I will not look upon. 5: 2l-22.

"Woe to those who lie upon beds of ivory and stretch themselves upon their couches, and eat lambs from the flock, and calves from the midst of the stall..." 6: 4.

Micah
Sacrificing Animals, Carnivorism, is Idol Worship.
Destroying the Temples of Animal Sacrifice in Jerusalem and Samaria

"What is the transgression of Jacob? Is it not Samaria? And what is the sin of the house of Judah? Is it not Jerusalem? Therefore I will make Samaria a heap in the open country, a place for planting vineyards; and I will pour down her stones into the valley and uncover her foundations. All her images shall be beaten to pieces, all her hires shall be burned with fire, and all her idols I will lay waste..." 1: 6-7.

"With what shall I come before the Lord, and bow myself before God on high? Shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves a year old? Will the lord be pleased with thousands of rams....Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has showed you, O man what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?" 6: 6-8.

Daniel
Daniel's vision of the tree of life of Genesis

"The visions of my head as I lay in bed were these: I saw, and behold, a tree in the midst of the earth; and its height was great. The tree grew and became strong, and its top reached to heaven, and it was visible to the end of the whole earth. Its leaves were fair and its fruit abundant, and it was food
for all. The beasts of the field found shade under it, and the birds of the air dwelt in its branches, and all flesh was fed from it." 4: 10-12.

"Then Daniel said to the steward whom the chief of eunuchs had appointed over Daniel, Hanani'ah, Mish a el and Azariah, "Test your servants for ten days; let us be given vegetables to eat and water to drink. Then let our appearance and the appearance of the youths who eat the king's rich food be
observed by you, and according to what you see deal with your servants." So he hearkened to them in this matter and tested them for ten days. At the end of ten days it was seen that they were better in appearance and fatter in flesh than all the youths who ate the king's rich food. So the steward took
away their rich food and the wine they were to drink and gave them vegetables." 1: 11-16.

The king tests Daniel and his vegetarian friends and...

"In every matter of wisdom and understanding he found them ten times better than all the magicians and enchanters that were in all his kingdom." 1: 20.

Joel

The Lion as a Symbol of the Carnivore
That All Flesh is to be the Recipient of Salvation
Is a Concept Held by Hindus and the Original Jews,
But Not by Orthodox Judaism.

In the "Book of Joel" the people of Judaism have not only been overcome by carnivorous nations, but have chosen to adopt their ways, and consequently suffer nature's displeasure, for the ways of nature are controlled by God.

"For a nation has come up against my land, powerful and without number; it's teeth are lions' teeth, and it has the fangs of a lioness. It has laid waste my vines, and splintered my fig trees; it has stripped off their bark and thrown it down; their branches are made white....The cereal offering and the drink offering are cut off from the house of the Lord....The fields are laid waste, the ground mourns; because the grain is destroyed, the wine fails, the oil languishes." 1: 6-10

Joel, typical of the late prophets, sees the devastation as karmic, as coming from the fact that the Jews have adopted the ways of their carnivorous conquerors, and Joel echoes the same message of the other prophets and of the vegetarian Moses whom we see clearly in the Dead Sea Scrolls, a
message which states: remain vegetarian, even when those around you are not.

"Behold, I am sending to you grain, wine and oil, and you shall be satisfied... 2: l9.

"Fear not, you beasts of the field, for the pastures of the wilderness are green; the tree bears its fruit, the fig tree and the vine give their full yield." 2: 22.

And Joel succinctly sees the same vision of peace for all animal creation that Isaiah sees, and that exists in Revelations, namely peace for all creation:

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh..." 2: 28.

Once again, seeing all flesh, that is, all creatures flesh and blood, as recipients of salvation is a Hindu concept and was the belief of the original Jews, but it is not the belief of orthodox Judaism.

Hosea

"For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God, rather than burnt offerings. But at Adam they transgressed the covenant; there they dealt faithlessly with me." 6: 6-7.

Commentary: Saying 85 of the Nag Hammadi "Gospel of Thomas" states "Adam came from great power and great wealth, but he was not worthy of you. For had he been worthy he would not have tasted death." The "Gospel of Philip" states that Adam fell because he ate from the "Tree of Animals." The "Gospel of Philip" also says "This world eats corpses" but Jesus did not. Eating the corpse of a sacrificed animal, Adam tasted death.

"They love sacrifice; they sacrifice flesh and eat it; but the Lord has no delight in them." Hosea 8: l3.

Psalm 5

"For there is no truth in their mouth; their heart is destruction, their throat is an open sepulchre..." Psalm 5: 9.

A Vegetarian Moses

Health and Longevity as Proof of Virtue:
One cannot preach carnivorism
and preach longevity and health at the same time.

100 years the life expectancy of a vegetarian

Pliny in section 151 of Apologia Pro Judaeis affirms that the Essenes commonly had centenarians among them. The Essenes were vegetarian. Some lived to be 120.

Students of Buddhism know that when Buddha described the longevity of his vegetarian flock he described their life expectancy as being merely that of a hundred years (for example in the Dhammapada), and he did this over and over again.

Psalm 90 from the Old Testament, however, commenting on the life expectancy of the orthodox carnivorous Jew, describes it as "three-score and ten" and occasionally eighty. Neither Buddha nor the author of Psalm 90 was focussing on the longevity of their people with the express purpose of
comparing the longevity of their own culture with that of another culture. They were each simply describing a fact of life in their respective cultures, and the facts speak for themselves.

Who wrote Psalm 90?

Moses, who lived to be 120 years old!, which in itself virtually proves what later prophets and commentators have said, that Moses' real words were changed in order to fit the desires of evil men seeking to profit from animal sacrifices. Moses, who denounced the Israelites craving flesh in Exodus sees longevity as the result of vegetarianism.

"I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; therefore choose life that you and your descendants may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice, and cleaving to him; for that means life to you and length of days..." Moses, Deuteronomy 30: 19-20.

Though it is "The Words of Moses" in the Dead Sea Scrolls that documents a vegetarian Moses and directly aligns him with the vegetarian tradition, even the Old Testament's orthodox Moses asserts that longevity was a proof of virtue, which in itself is dramatic evidence that the original Moses, who lived to be 120, was vegetarian. Moses' age of 120 years was not uncommon among the vegetarian Essenes. Moreover, even sections of the notorious "Pentateuch" are barely revised versions of the original vegetarian scriptures. For example, scriptures in Exodus dealing with the Israelites' craving for flesh, and their eating of the quail which brings on them the plague, clearly not only suggests but denotes clearly that their craving for flesh is evil. Even in "Leviticus" (which, like most of the Pentateuch, would make a very effective horror movie) God's words are sometimes more like the words of Essenes and late Jewish prophets than they are like the Jehovah-turned-demon who commands the animal sacrifices.

There is nothing that the Greedy and Evil Elites will not do
In order to further their ends.
They have most certainly changed the scriptures
to sanction the evils they represent.

Who with a rational mind will doubt that the scriptures were revised? Jehovah never changed. But the portrayals of Jehovah did. The all-loving Jehovah of the first verses of "Genesis," according to its scriptures, suffers a moral breakdown and begins sanctioning animal sacrifices which were formerly condemned. An all-perfect deity, by definition, would never do this.

And who is so naive as to believe that the rich would not lie especially about religion?

God is the ultimate sanction. If the masses can be fooled into believing that slavery is desired by an all-loving God, that sexism, and the slaughtering of animals are justified by God, then all these will become the norms of society, as they have for the orthodox Jews, Christians and Muslims. Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad must be quite amused to see their visions perverted into the death-dealing religions of orthodox Judaism, orthodox Christianity, and orthodox Islam.

Apocrypha

The works called the Apocrypha of the Old Testament are much like the gnostic and heretical gospels of the New Testament. They often contained scriptures that were disliked by the orthodox. Specifically, of course, apocryphal works often denounced brutality towards animals and the animal sacrifices.

Sirach

Sirach succinctly summarizes the difference between the human-oriented perspective of orthodox Jews, Christians and Muslims, and the creation-oriented attitude of Hindus and Buddhists.

"The compassion of a man is for his neighbor, but the compassion of the Lord is for all living beings." 18: 13.

Baruch

Baruch's truthfulness like that of the real Ebionite Jesus no doubt infuriated the Jewish orthodoxy, which is doubtlessly the reason his scriptures were judged to be apocryphal. Baruch links the sorrow-filled history of orthodox Judaism, a history of misery which persists to this day, with its insistence on conducting animal sacrifices, which he equates with demon-worship.

"Take courage, my people, O memorial of Israel! It was not for destruction that you were sold to the nations, but you were handed over to your enemies because you angered God. For you provoked him who made you by sacrificing to demons and not to God." 4: 5-7.

"He who prepared the earth for all time filled it with four-footed creatures." 3: 32.

The Values in the Ethiopic Book of Enoch are the Values of Hinduism,
Jain Buddhism and Buddhism,
not the Values of what we call Orthodox Judaism.
That is Why the Book of Enoch
Was Relegated as Apocryphal by Orthodox Jews.
Enoch and Noah both totally denounce animal sacrifices and industry
As do the Shauvite, Vaishnava, and Renunciate Traditions of India.

In his study of the Enoch literature on the Internet James C. VanderKam, a man recognized for his knowledge of the Enoch material and who is described as being the world's foremost authority on "Jubilees" asks: was God justified in sending the universally destructive flood? And, puzzled by the value system expressed in the Book of Enoch, he asks: And where is the Torah? In other words, where are the values of the Torah? It is in fact a very legitimate and good question. And, if it had come from the mouth of a vegetarian, I would take the question to be rhetorical and/or sarcastic. For
it is very obvious that the Book of Enoch, like Genesis 1: 30, regards all creatures as being conscious and as having wills of their own, and flesh and blood living beings with values. Genesis 1: 30 is a very deliberately ignored scripture, because it reflects an attitude that strikes a lethal blow at the very
heart of the orthodoxy of Judaism, the religious parent of orthodox Christianity and orthodox Islam.

God Commands All Creatures to be Vegetarian
Other Creatures are Portrayed as Sacred
And as Having Wills of their Own.

"And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the air and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food." l: 30.

This verse is perhaps one of the least discussed scriptures in the Old Testament, because it in fact crushes the philosophical and religious foundations of orthodox Judaism, as well as the foundation of all religions that claim that only humans have souls and therefore meaningful lives. Genesis 1: 30 shows God well aware of not only the consciousness but the will power of all creatures. In other words, creatures are not portrayed as instinctual automatons, which is the way orthodox religions and industrialists want them to be portrayed, so that we will--hopefully in their minds--not be bothered by oppressing, enslaving and killing these creatures.

VanderKam quotes the following rationale for the flood. Notice that the earth's creatures are described as "all flesh" which would include humanity as well: "the earth was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon the earth" (6:12) Therefore the universal destruction, for universally, flesh and blood creatures of all types were acting in evil ways.

In other words, to answer VanderKam's question, Was God justified in sending the universally destructive flood?, the All-Just Deity did not turn its back on justice by destroying all creatures on land. All creatures have free will and the power to discriminate between what is good and what is evil,
and also to attract to themselves the very karma they exude. We had begun to discover personality in other creatures more fully during the latter half of the twentieth century. Jane Goodall's observations on the personal nuances of the primates she lived with are mind-boggling. Some of the primates ate grubbs. Others were strict vegetarians. Very beautifully so, the author of Genesis, the late Jewish prophets and the Essenes and the real Ebionite Jesus, who is seen clearly only in the Gospel of the Nazirenes, kept alive this recognition, not only of the uniqueness and sacredness of all creatures, but of the fact that they have consciousness and free will.

Businessmen Rewrote Scriptures
To Sanction Animal Sacrifices and Slavery,
And Today Businessmen Control
the Curriculums of our Educational Systems,
In Order to Marginalize Human Compassion towards Other Creatures.

But the businessmen of Judaism, Christianity and Islam had to squelch such consciousness, had to describe it as foolish. So orthodox persons, some even dubbing themselves intellectuals, spout the most non-intellectual and nonsensical stuff about other creatures: "If animals were intelligent
they'd be speaking to us, they'd invent tools, they'd live in houses, they'd start civilizations." No, they wouldn't, is the answer. The intelligent creatures live with creation as it was made. Nature is the Creation of the Divine. Industry is the creation of Fallen Humanity.

And then we have absolutely inane utterances coming from supposedly brilliant individuals, Descartes saying animals are like clocks, Thomas Aquinas saying animals have no souls. And businessmen of every carnivorous creed saying that the other creatures are here for us to use, to subdue, to have dominion over, even to eat. These very persons, and the traditions they represent, are the proof positive of what nonsense can come from the individual brain or the collective brain of a culture feeding itself cholesterol.

To say in one breath that God is all-compassionate and in the next breath that God wishes us to exploit and kill other animals is not really to be logical, to be moral, or really, even to be sane.

But it is and has been the teaching of orthodox Judaism, Christianity, and Islam for thousands of years. We know that cholesterol hurts our hearts. But the cholesterol junkie in denial really doesn't want to look at what's obvious, that cholesterol hurts and hinders the brain as well.

Mainly, human-oriented humans are refusing to admit that the lives of other creatures have value in themselves. To orthodox Jews, other animals have value only insofar as they may be used by humans. Eating flesh is a cause of human merriment, says the orthodox Jew. Never mind that the orthodox Jew's merriment came at the price of the other animal being bludgeoned, or cut in half, or decapitated or suffocated.

To Live Harmoniously with Other Creatures
(Hinduism-Jainism-Buddhism)
Versus
To subdue and have dominion over other creatures
(Orthodox Judaism, Christianity, and Islam)

So it was no doubt businessmen who very strategically inserted Genesis 1: 26-28 right before Genesis 1: 29-30 in an attempt to detract from the very clear and forthright Vegetarian Covenant.

"And God said `Behold I have given you every plant yielding seed which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food. And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the air and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food." l: 29-30.

The first verse is the "Vegetarian Covenant (for humans) which even orthodox Jewish Rabbis have admitted was the Dietary Law for all humans until after the Deluge, when God according to the Old Testament gave humans permission to eat all manner of flesh, and when God said that now all
animals would live in dread, or in fear or terror of humanity. However, quoted constantly by the orthodox are the following notorious scriptures, which industrialists and slaughterhouses and vivisection labs and hunters quote constantly, Genesis 1: 26-28, which are quoted even more often than God's words to Noah after the Deluge, in order to justify the exploitations of industry and the meat industry in particular.

Then God said "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image
of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth." Genesis 1:
26-28.

Verses 26 through 28 are examples themselves of the logic of Fallen Humanity, and these verses are proof themselves of the Fall, the disassociation from the original harmony, a time in which all creatures were seen as "good" and none was to eat any other, to a condition in which humans may oppress and kill other beings and eat them. Although some orthodox Rabbis assert the real sanction for flesh-eating occurred later, after the Deluge to Noah, the fact is that some apologists for carnivorism use these scriptures even more often than God's purported covenant of carnivorism
with Noah and his lineage.

AFTER THE FALL:
SOME ANIMALS ARE SUBDUED AND DOMINATED,
(AND KILLED AND EATEN.)

Before the fall, all animals were blessed and their creation was seen by God as good. After the fall, which most of the late Jewish prophets, the Book of Enoch, and the Gospel of Philip, to name just a few works, say was the institution of animal sacrifices, God says to the serpent: "cursed are you
above all cattle, and above all wild animals." 3: 14.

BARUCH ATTACKS GENESIS 1:26-28,
the notion that we may subdue the earth
and have dominion over its creatures.

Everyone interested in religion must read Baruch, whose scriptures are designated as apocryphal. In beautiful lines making me think of Keats' "Ozymandias," Baruch attacks those Jews to subdued the earth and had dominion over other creatures and asks:

Where are the rulers of the nations, they who lorded it over the wild beasts of the earth, and made sport of the birds of the heavens: they who heaped up the silver and the gold in which men trust; of whose possessions there was no end? They schemed anxiously for money, but there is no trace of
their work: they have vanished down into the nether world... 16-19

Scriptures Inspired by Demons,

The Fallen Angels of the
Book of Enoch

Angels Sanctioning Brutality towards God's Creatures

And the Disease-Promoting Diet of Carnivorism.

The outlaw demonic scriptures, Genesis 1: 26-28, show a movement away from a vision of universal harmony among all creatures, to a demonic vision asserting that some creatures may be subdued and dominated, which is a condition of oppression and slavery for the creatures who are subdued and dominated, a condition of evil.

It can easily be seen, through using methods of literary criticism examining the context and tone of these scriptures, that these scriptures are obvious revisions or inserts. Thematically and tonally they are misfit scriptures in a eulogy expressing praise to the Creator and dwelling on the goodness
of all creatures. These "outlaw" scriptures, Genesis 1: 26-28, with their admonition to have dominion and subdue, are an obvious insertion meant to subvert the command or covenant to be vegetarian, and were purposely placed immediately before the first powerful statement of God's vegetarian
covenant, Genesis 1: 28-30, a passage which describes the Tree of Vegetation that will feed all creatures equally with its vegetation. The insertion, verses 26 through 28, interferes with the tone and theme of the eulogy to God and creation, interrupts its flowing movement, and is a definite
blemish on an otherwise beautiful and inspiring poem.

Verses 26 through 28 Were Inserted or Written by Businessmen

Those who refer to these outlaw, misfit scriptures, do so in order to find a scriptural basis to oppress, enslave, exploit, and slaughter animals, and even to enslave and exploit humans. And it is these people, these who subdue other animals and kill them, and who even subdue other humans as slaves or as wage slaves, who are the chief transgressors against the Creator who created all creatures, all creation, and saw that it was good. And they comprise the majorities in orthodox Judaism, Christianity and Islam as well as in some forms of Brahmanic Hinduism which promote carnivorism and the caste system; these groups are the heretics, the rebels against God's law. God's law is equality. It is the elitist, the rich, the industrialists, and those in governments who support such evils who are demonic. There are, we know vegetarian and egalitarian minorities within each of these faith. These groups are the pure remnant remaining true to the original ideals of their religions.

Demonic Elitism
Elitism and Egotism: Believing that one's group
has the only version of the truth, whether it be
the Old Testament, the New Testament, the Koran or the Laws of Manu.
Who is so foolish and ignorant as to say
That humans have had no hand
In revising these works?
Only the demonic, those of Mammon,
Who wish the world to think they
They have a divine sanction for animal sacrifices,
for the animal oppression that exists in industry,
or for the enslavement of other humans or the caste system.

False religions are those which claim that their God is so special that "he" will only associate with the likes of themselves. These demonic creeds (that we call religions only because we have been historically conditioned to regard them as such) are houses divided among themselves, and, elitists that they are, they order their reality to be divided between the chosen people, themselves, and the infidel or pagans, all others.

However, when I read Hindu and Buddhist texts, what comes through is a recognition by them that Deity is in all traditions.

I always wondered why the Eastern religions didn't directly attack the carnivorism of the portrayals of Moses, Jesus and Mohammed in their respective scriptures. Did they know something I didn't? Yes, they did: whether intuitively or through historical deduction they knew that the origins of Judaism, Christianity and Islam were vegetarian and egalitarian. They knew, because it was their cultures that started these pure traditions that were later corrupted.

It was obvious to me when reading the Old Testament account of Noah and the Arc and the Deluge, that the orthodox Old Testament's version of what occurred was a cover-up for what actually happened, and when I read the Ethiopic Book of Enoch, this was confirmed: God cleansed the earth of an evil culture that fed on animal sacrifices, that mined the earth, disregarding the creatures living in that earth, and that made weapons of war and destruction with their metals. And women and perhaps men as well became unnatural through using cosmetics as well.

>an style="font-size:14px;">&nb

sp;

Who is the God of the Ethiopic Books of Enoch and Noah?

Shiva Pasupati, Lord of Creatures and Protector of Cattle

The Ethiopic Book of Enoch sees the deluge as retribution for the evils of animal sacrifices, mining and creating weapons to create bloodshed with the metals, with the angelic beings mating with women, and with women using cosmetics. In fact, as the study of the Books of Enoch and Noah in Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible notes, everything that we call civilization in general is condemned. The morality of the Book of Enoch is quite clear and plain: leave creation alone, do not disturb any of the creatures, do not shed their blood, do not eat them, do not disturb the earth by mining, do not pretend to be something you are not by using cosmetics. Trees are constantly described in the book of Enoch, trees for fragrance, trees for food, trees for spices.

Shiva, the Lord of the Trees, and Tu B'shevat, Feast of the Trees

The Jews minimally retained this special attention to trees, at least in their Feast of the Trees, Tu B'shevat. Who is the God of the Ethiopic Book of Enoch which contains the account of the Fall of the Angels and the Deluge? None other than Shiva, who was Sheba, Seba and Saba to the Ethiopians, and whose Hindu name is not even disguised in Tu B'shevat (my underlining), just as it is not disguised in Shavu ot, the Jewish Feast of Weeks and the Christian Pentecost. Both holidays are, as one can infer from the names themselves, dedicated to Shiva, whose attributes in Hinduism include emanating tongues of fire, which is associated with Pentecost, and being Lord of the Trees.

This view of humanity's transgressions against other creatures and among themselves coincides rather well with Isaiah's classic denunciation of animal sacrifices, a denunciation which links the animal sacrifices with the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. The Apocryphal "The Martyrdom of Isaias" portrays Isaias as leaving Jerusalem and Bethlehem and as living in the mountains with others who have renounced the evils of orthodox Judaism. They live off cooking roots and herbs. Called back into civilization by the rulers of his day, the rulers tempt Isaias to recant or at least revise his denunciations of the Jewish orthodoxy. And Isaias, true to his heroic form, and he, like Jesus, indeed was heroic both in expression and in action, tells the ruler to be damned. For that act, Isaias is martyred, sawn in half. This is the method of his Ascension, a martyrdom that had occurred in the Jewish past, and that was to occur numerous times in the future among those who opposed the animal sacrifices of the orthodox Jews. The Maccabees, Jesus, his brother James, Stephen, Polycarp, and numerous other people described in Greek and Roman histories were to share the same martyrdom.

Hey--Businessmen don't like being challenged. They don't like to have the fact pointed out that their animal-sacrificing ancestors killed vegetarians and rewrote the scriptures to sanction the immoral but profitable bloody atrocities involved in the meat industry.

There is no such thing as carnivorous religion.

Since being brutally slaughtered is no good for the animal, and eating cholesterol is no good for you, how can murdering animals and eating their corpses be something that you would morally or nutritionally pursue?

Carnivorous religion is a fiction made up by those wishing to profit from selling the slaughtered corpses of animals to eat, or from oppressing, displacing and killing creatures through industry. Both of these are forbidden by the Ethiopic Book of Enoch, and both of these were condemned by
the original Jews.

Jesus was Enochian. He referred to the Son of Man numerous times.
The Son of Man presides over the Final Days in the Book of Enoch.
Enoch condemns all bloodshed, whether of humans or other animals.
And Enoch condemns the kings, the mighty, the land owners, the merchants,
and says "the poor will inherit the earth" as Jesus does in his Beatitudes.

<><><><><><>

The Gospel of the Nazirenes presents such a Jesus,
compassionate towards humans and animals alike.

Naz is one of the words associated with the word jiva. cologne digital lexicon: sanskrit english

Subj:part twoDate:5/28/2001 9:25:28 PM Eastern Daylight TimeFrom:DogmaDay <mailto:DogmaDay>To:Ebionite23 <mailto:Ebionite23>

Here are the scriptures from The Gospel of The Nazirenes:

"Do violence to no living thing, neither accuse any falsely; and
be content with sufficient wages. Keep yourselves from blood and
things strangled and from dead bodies of birds and beasts, and
from all deeds of cruelty, and from all that is gotten of wrong. Do
you think that the blood of beasts and birds will wash away sin?
I tell you, no! Speak the truth, be merciful to one another and to all
creatures and walk humbly with your creator." 7:9-10

"Thus it came to pass that he (Jesus) was born in the midst of the
animals which, (through the redemption of man from ignorance and
selfishness), he came to redeem from their sufferings by the
manifestation of the Sons and Daughters of the Most High." 4:5

"And Jesus was going with some of his disciples when he met with a certain man who trained dogs to hunt other creatures. And he said to the man, 'Why do you do this?' And the man said, 'By this I live and what profit is there to any in these creatures?' These creatures are weak, but the dogs they are strong. And Jesus said, 'You lack wisdom and love. Every creature which has been made has its end, and purpose, and who can say what good there is in it? Or what profit to yourself, or mankind.'

And for your living, behold the fields yielding their increase, and the fruit-bearing trees and the herbs. What more do you need than these which the honest work of your hands will not give to you?

A grain of wheat will produce ten thousand heads, and every head will
have ten thousand grains, and every grain will produce ten pounds of
fine clean flour, and other seeds, fruits and grass will produce in
corresponding proportion, and all the animals will use those foods
that are products of the soil and become in turn peaceable and in
harmony with one another, and with man. Woe to the crafty who
hurt or abuse the creatures of the earth. Woe to the hunters
for they shall be hunted. And the man marveled and stopped
training the dogs to hunt, and taught them to save life rather
than destroy it. And he learned of the doctrines The Way and
became his disciple." 14:6-9

"And it came to pass that Jesus ... found men with a beast of burden.
But the horse had fallen down, for it was over-laden, and he (the man)
struck it until blood flowed. And Jesus went to him and said, 'Son
of cruelty! Why do you strike this defenseless animal?' Do you not
see that it is too weak for its burden and that it is suffering greatly?'
And then Jesus said again, 'Do you not see how it bleeds, can you not
hear also how it wails and laments?'

And Jesus was sorrowful and said, 'Woe to you because of the
dullness of your hearts, you hear not how it laments and cries
to the Lord Creator for mercy. And Jesus went forward and touched
it and the horse stood up, and its wounds were healed. Jesus said
unto his disciples, 'Because of the sick, I am sick; because of the
hungry, I am hungry; because of the thirsty I am athirst.'

Jesus also said, 'I have come to do away with the sacrifices and
feasts of blood, and if you cease not sacrificing and eating of flesh
and blood, the wrath of the Lord shall not cease from you; even
as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who lusted for flesh, and
they ate to their content, and were filled with rottenness and the
plagues that consumed them." 21:2-8

"It came to pass one day as Jesus had finished his discourse, in a
place near Tiberias where there were seven wells, a certain young
man brought live rabbits and pigeons, that he might have them to
eat with his disciples. And Jesus looked on the young man with
compassion and said to him, 'You have a good heart and the Lord
shall give you light; but do you not know that the Lord Creator
in the beginning gave to man the fruits of the earth for food,
and did not make him lower than the ape, or the ox, or the horse,
or the sheep, that he should kill and eat the flesh and blood of his
fellow creatures?'

Indeed, the Pharisees believe that Moses commanded such creatures
to be slain and offered in sacrifice and eaten, and so do you in your
temple, but behold, I have come to light the Way back to the Law,
even the true Law of Moses; and to put away the bloody
sacrifice as in the beginning, even the sacrifice of grains and fruits
of the earth.' For the hour approaches when your sacrifices and
feasts of blood shall cease and you shall worship in holiness with a
pure Oblation." 28:1-4

"Then Jesus said, 'Do you think that I speak of the eating of flesh,
which you ignorantly do in your temples?' Not as your ancestors, who
craved for flesh and taking of it, ate of corruption till it stank in
their nostrils, and their carcasses fell by the thousands in the wilderness by reason of the plagues." 31:2-3

The original view of transubstantiation

"For the fruits of the trees and the seeds of the herbs alone
do I partake, and these are changed by the Spirit into my flesh
and my blood. Of these alone and their like shall you eat who
believe, and are my disciples, for of these in the Spirit come life
and health and healing to man." 32:4

"'Can the blood offerings of the law take away sin?' And Jesus
answered: 'No blood offering of beast or bird, or man, can
take away sin, for how can the conscience be purged from
sin by the shedding of innocent blood? No, it will increase the
condemnation. Is it not written in the Prophets, 'Put away your
blood sacrifices and your burnt offerings, and cease from the
eating of flesh, for I spoke not to your fathers nor commanded them
when I brought them out of Egypt concerning these things.' And what
does the eternal command you, but to be just, love, have mercy and
walk humbly with the Law.

Is it not written that in the beginning the Lord ordained the fruits
of the trees and the seeds and the herbs to be food for all flesh?
But they have made the House of Prayer a den of thieves, and for the
pure oblation with incense, they have polluted my altars with blood,
and eaten of the flesh of the slain. But I say to you: Shed no
innocent blood nor eat the flesh of the slain, and your days shall
be long in the land." 33:2-9

"And some of his disciples came and told him of a certain Egyptian,
a son of Belial, who taught that it was lawful to torment animals if
their sufferings brought any profit to men. And Jesus said to them,
'They who partake of the benefits which are gotten by wronging
one of the Creator's creatures cannot be righteous; nor can they
touch or teach holy things, or speak of the mysteries of the Kingdom
whose hands are stained with blood, or whose mouths are defiled
with flesh.' The Lord gives the grains and the fruits of the earth
for food; and for righteous man there is truly no other lawful
substance for the body. Wherefore I say to all those who desire to
be disciples, keep your hands from bloodshed and let no flesh
meat enter your mouths; for the Lord is just and bountiful; who
ordains that man shall live by the fruits and seeds of the earth
alone. I am in all creatures and all creatures are in me. In all
their joys, I rejoice. In all their afflictions, I am afflicted." 38:1-6

The original interpretation of the Ten Commandments
"1) Ye shall worship the one eternal unbegotten Lord Creator, of whom
all things are made;

2) Ye shall not take away the life of any
creature, nor yet torment it;

3) Ye shall cherish and protect the
weak, the oppressed, and all creatures that suffer wrong.

4) Ye shall not eat the flesh, nor drink the blood of any slaughtered creature, nor yet anything which brings disorder to your health or senses;

5) Ye shall eat the fruits and herbs of the earth, and working in the
law, live long in the land;

6) Ye shall not make impure marriages where love and health are not, nor yet corrupt yourselves, or any creature;

7) Ye shall revere your fathers and mothers and all the teachers of
righteousness;

8) Ye shall not bear false witness against, nor willfully deceive any, nor yet covet or steal their goods;

9) Ye shall purify yourselves daily and rest the seventh day;

10) Ye shall not do unto others, as ye would that others should not do unto you." 46:11-19

"And some of the scribes, hearing him, sought to entangle him in
this talk and said, 'If you would put away the sacrifices of sheep and
oxen and birds, to what purpose was this temple built for the Lord
by Solomon, which has been now forty and six years in restoring?'
And Jesus answered and said, 'It is written in the Prophets, My
House shall be called a house of prayer for all nations, for the sacrifice
of praise and thanksgiving. But you have made it a house of
slaughter and filled it with abominations.

Again it is written, 'From the rising of the sun to the setting of the same,
my Name shall be great among the multitudes, and incense with a pure
Offering shall be offered unto me.' But you have made it a desolation
with your offerings of blood and used the sweet incense only to cover
the ill savor thereof. I am come not to destroy the Law, but to fulfill it.

Do you know what is written? 'Obedience is better than sacrifice and to
hearken better than the fat of rams. I, the Lord, am weary of your burnt
offerings, and vain oblations, your hands are full of blood.'" 49:5-8

"And certain of the Elders and scribes form the Temple came to Jesus
saying, 'Why do your disciples teach men that it is unlawful to eat
the flesh of beasts though they be offered in sacrifice as Moses ordained?' For it is written, the Lord said to Noah, 'The fear and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the field and every bird of the air and every fish of the sea, unto your hand they are delivered.'

And Jesus said to them, 'You hypocrites, well did Isaiah speak of you
and your forefathers saying, 'These people draw near to me with their
mouths and honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; for
in vain do they worship Me believing and teaching for divine doctrines
the commandments of men in my name, but to satisfy their own lusts.'

As also Jeremiah bore witness when he said concerning blood offerings, and sacrifices: 'I, the Lord, commanded none of these things in the day that you came out of Egypt, but only this I commanded you: to do righteousness, walk in the ancient paths, be just, love, have mercy, and walk humbly with your creator.

But you did not hearken to me, Who in the beginning gave you all
manner of seed and fruit of the trees, having been for the food
and healing of man and beast.

And they said, 'You (Jesus) speak against the law.'

And he (Jesus) said, 'Concerning Moses, indeed I do not speak against
the Law, but against those who corrupted the Law, which was tolerated
because of the hardness of their hearts.'" 51:12-17

"And in those days, those that have the power shall gather to
themselves the lands and riches of the earth for their own lusts and shall oppress the many who lack, and hold them in bondage, and use them to increase their riches, and they shall oppress even the beasts of the field, setting up the abominable thing. But the Lord shall send them His messenger and they shall proclaim the Law, which men have hidden by their traditions, and those that transgress shall reap the harvest of their deeds." 61:3

Vegetarian Passover
"Now, Joseph and Mary, Jesus' parents, went up to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of Passover and they observed the feast after the manner of their brethren, who abstained from bloodshed and the eating of flesh and from strong drink." 6:1

"Now Judas Iscariot had gone to the house of Caiaphas and said to him, 'Behold he has celebrated the Passover within the gates with the mazza in place of the lamb. I indeed bought a lamb, but he forbade that it should be killed. The man of whom I bought it is witness. And Caiaphas rent his clothes and said, 'Truly he (Jesus) has done a deed which is worthy of death, for it is a weighty transgression of the Law." 76:27

"And they asked him further saying, 'Do you abolish the sacrifices of
the law, and the eating of flesh as Moses commanded?' And Jesus
answered, 'Behold, a greater Law than that which you made of Moses'
law is restored to you.'" 79:9

The Last Paschal Supper
"And Iscariot said to him, 'Jesus, behold the unleavened bread, the
mingled wine and the oil and the herbs, but where is the lamb that
Moses commanded?' (for Judas had bought the lamb, but Jesus had
forbidden that it should be killed).

But again Judas said, 'Jesus, is it not written in the law that a lamb
must be slain for the Passover within the gates?'

Verily I say unto you, for this end have I come into the world: that I
may put away all blood offerings and the eating of the flesh
of the beasts and the birds that are slain by men. In the beginning
the Creator gave to all the fruits of the trees, and the seeds and
the herbs for food; but those who loved themselves more than the
Lord or their fellows, corrupted their ways and brought diseases into
their bodies, and filled the earth with lust and violence. Not by the
shedding of innocent blood, therefore, but by living a righteous life
shall you find peace.

Blessed are they who keep this Law, for the Creator is manifest
in all creatures and all creatures live in the Creator." 75:6-14

"This commandment have I given you, that you love one another and
all the creatures of the earth. Love is the fulfilling of the Law. Love is
of the Lord, and the Lord is love. Whoso loves not, knows not the Lord.
Now you are clean through the Word which I have spoken to you. By
this shall all know that you are my disciples: if you show mercy
and love to all creatures, especially those that are weak and oppressed
and suffer wrong. For the whole earth is filled with dark places of cruelty, with pain and sorrow, by the selfishness and ignorance of man." 76:5-6

"And one asked him saying, 'Jesus shall infants be received into the
Congregation in like manner as Moses commanded by circumcision?'
And Jesus answered, 'For those who are in the Law there is no cutting
of the flesh, nor shedding of blood.' Let the infant ... and let the parents
see to it that the infant is brought up by Nazirite tradition in the Way of
the Law, neither eating flesh nor drinking strong drink, nor touching
things impure, nor hurting the creatures given by the Creator into
the hands of man to protect.'

Again one said to Jesus, 'Jesus, how will it be when they grow up?' And Jesus said, 'After seven years, or when they begin to know the evil from the good, and learn to choose good, let them come in Spirit and receive the blessing at the hands of the Priest or the Angel of the Congregation with prayer and Thanksgiving, and let them be admonished to keep from flesh-eating and strong drink, and from hunting the innocent creatures of the earth;" 91:6-7

Mary Magdalene the Vegetarian
"Wherefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she
loved much, not only man but also beast and birds of the air, yea, even
the fishes of the sea; but to whom little is forgiven, the same loves
little." 11:8

Mercy Killing of Animals

"It has been written, 'Thou shall not kill', but I say to you, if any hate
and desire to slay, they have broken the Law, yea, if they cause hurt
or torment to any creature they are guilty. But if they kill to put an
end to suffering which cannot be healed, they are not guilty, if they do
it quickly and with much mercy." 47:3

"And again I say to you, if any desire and seek to possess the body
of any creature for food, or for pleasure, or for profit, they defile
themselves thereby." 47:6

Jesus feeds fruit to the multitudes
"And it came to pass as Jesus had been teaching the multitudes,
and they were hungry and faint from the heat of the day, that there
passed by that was a woman on a camel laden with melons and
other fruits. And he took five melons and divided them among
the people, and they ate, and their thirst was quenched. And
he said to them, 'If the Lord Creator makes the Sun to shine, and the
water to fill out these fruits of the earth, shall not the Same be the
Sun of your Souls, and fill you with the Water of Life?' None of them
went home hungry or thirsty; and many that had fevers were healed."
48:1-4

"And as Jesus was going to Jericho he met there a man with a cage
full of birds which he had caught and some young doves. And he
saw how they were in misery having lost their liberty, and
moreover being tormented by hunger and thirst. And he said to the
man, 'What will you do with these?' And the man answered, 'I go to
make my living by selling these birds which I have taken.'

And Jesus said, 'What would you think, if another stronger than you,
or with greater craft, were to catch you and bind you, or your wife, or
your children, and cast you into a prison, in order to sell you into
captivity for his own profit, and make a living?'

Are not these your fellow creatures, only weaker than you? And does
not the same Creator care for us all? Let these your little brethren
go forth into freedom, and see that you do this no more, but provide
honestly for your living.

And the man marveled at these words and at his authority, and he let
the birds go free. So when the birds came forth they flew to Jesus
and stood on his shoulder and sang to him. And the man inquired further of his doctrine, and he went his way, and learned the craft of making baskets, and by this craft he earned his bread, and afterwards he broke his cages and his traps, and became a disciple of Jesus."
41:1-6

"And Jesus came to a certain tree and abode beneath it many days.
Mary Magdalene came there with other women and they ministered
to him of their substance, and he taught daily to all that came. And
the birds gathered around Jesus, and welcomed him with their song,
and other living creatures came to his feet, and Jesus fed them,
and they ate out of his hands. And when he departed [from under the
fig tree] he blessed the women who showed love to him, and turning
to the fig tree, he blessed it also, saying, 'You have given me
shelter and shade from the burning heat, and given me food also.

Blessed are you, increase and be fruitful, and let all who come to you
find rest and shade and food, and let the birds of the air rejoice in your
branches. And behold the tree grew and flourished exceedingly, and
its branches took root downward and sent shoots upward, and it spread mightily so that no tree was like it for its size and beauty, and the abundance and goodness of its fruit. And as Jesus entered into a
certain village he saw a young cat which had none to care for
her, and she was hungry and cried to him, and he took her up
and put he inside his garment, and she lay in his bosom.

And when he came into the village he set food and drink before the cat,
and she ate and drank, and showed thanks to him. And he gave her to
one of his disciples, who was a widow, whose name was Lorenza, and
she took care of her. And some of the people said, 'This man cares
for all creatures. Are they his brothers and sisters that he should
love them?' And he said to them, 'Verily these are your fellow
creatures of the great Household of the Lord Creator, yea, they
are your brethren and sisters, having the same breath of life in
the Eternal.

Muhammad, the Koran: 6: 38

And whoever cares for one of the least of these, and gives it food
and drink in its need, the same does it to me. And whoso willingly
suffers one of these to be in want and defends it not when cruelly treated, suffers the evil as done unto me. For as you have done in this life, so shall it be done to you in the life to come." 34:1-10

"And Jesus began to preach and to say, 'Repent, for the Kingdom is at
hand.' And he was walking by the sea and saw Simon called Peter, and
Andrew his brother casting a net in the sea; for they were fishers. And
he said to them, 'Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.'
And they straightway left their nets and followed him." 14:2

http://www.geocities.ws/felice5238/page21.html

+CAIN AND ABEL: THE ORIGINAL STORY

A MYSTERY OF THE BIBLE SOLVED:
Why Abel's Name means
Vain, Illusory, Unsatisfactory, and is associated with Lamentation and Mourning.
Abel's Name is the Source of the Word Evil.

The Ancient Hebrew Prefix Ab in Abel
Functions As does the Ab in the English Word Abnormal.
Ab is a prefix of negation. It precedes El, and El means Almighty God.

The Name Abel, the First Killer Mentioned Directly in the Bible,
Meant one who Negated God,
Or one who Beclouded or Made Dense the Reality of God.

To the Original Vegetarian Jews
Following the Vegetarian Covenant of Genesis 1: 29-30,
The Name of Abel, the Sacrificer of Animals,
was Originally Regarded as Representing Evil.
Numerous Ancient Hebrew Words Prove that this is so.
The name Abel qualifies as the origin of our word Evil.

A number of orthodox scholars claim that the reason that Abel's name means vain, illusory and leading astray is lost in antiquity, and therefore will remain a mystery.

Not at all. Just as the ab in abnormal negates the meaning of normal, so too was ab (or uwb) used as a prefix of negation in ancient Hebrew. Those studying ancient Hebrew, or Sanskrit, for that matter, know that El means the Almighty, or Almighty God. To the original vegetarian Jews following the vegetarian covenant of Genesis 1: 29-30, one who sacrificed animals was evil. Abel's name means one who negates or contradicts God, or El. It is a perfectly logical explanation, given the fact that the original deitary covenant of the Jews was the vegetarian covenant of Genesis 1: 29.

And God said `Behold I have given you every plant yielding seed which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.

lockquote>

Abel is the First Killer in the Old Testament.
lockquote>

In the original story of Cain and Abel in "Genesis," the roles of good and evil were reversed; Cain was God's avenging priest killing Abel, the demonic killer of God's creatures. Abel, not Cain is the first person to kill another being in the Old Testament. And since the original Jews, as even admitted by orthodox Judaism, were vegetarians, Abel's sin was as heinous as it was to the Hindus and Jains following the vegetarian commands in the Laws of Manu, the Institutes of Vishnu, or the Jain Sutras. And therefore, early in the history of Judaism, Abel's name itself became the symbol of, the very representation of our word Evil.

The Sudden Shift from Vegetarianism in the First Chapter of Genesis
to an Acceptance of Carnivorism in Chapter Four in the Cain and Abel Account
Is Absurd from the Point of View of Literary Criticism, Morality and Logic.

Literary Criticism:
The "Book of Genesis" was obviously revised.
This is clearly indicated by the abrupt shifts in theme and tone,
From the beautiful eulogy to creation and the vegetarian covenant,
In the first chapter of "Genesis,"
To God suddenly accepting animal sacrifices
And rejecting sacrifices of vegetation in chapter four.
The God presented in "Genesis" is schizophrenic,
rather than representing eternal law, eternal purpose, an unchanging perfect will.

Those who are familiar with the "Book of Genesis" in the Old Testament know that there is a radical shift in "Genesis" moving from a first chapter in which we see a God who is presented as decidedly compassionate and vegetarian in the eulogy to creation that begins the book of Genesis and in verses 1: 29-30, which affirm a vegetarian diet not only for humans but all creatures, to a God who suddenly changes his mind in the story of Cain and Abel and prefers that humans slaughter animals and eat them instead.

The eulogy to creation at the beginning of Genesis

And God said, "Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the firmament of the heavens."

So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarm, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

And God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth."

...And God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth according to their kinds." And it was so.

And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the cattle according to their kinds, and everything that creeps upon the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good." Genesis 1: 20-25.

The above eulogy makes it clear that God loves the creatures He has created. There is no hint in the eulogy of slavery, domination, subjection. The eulogy is of the same tone as the vegetarian covenant, the contract which God makes not only with humans but with all creatures, namely, that in order to follow the divine will one is not to eat other creatures.

The Vegetarian Covenant, Gen. 1: 29-30:
The original Jews believed that animals had consciousness and will.
For there is no sense in commanding creatures to eat vegetation
Unless those creatures have the consciousness to understand God's command and the will to choose.

And God said `Behold I have given you every plant yielding seed which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.

And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the air and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.'" l: 29-30. Emphasis mine.

That other Creatures have Consciousness and Will
Is a Hindu view, not the view of orthodox Judaism
or its orthodox Christian and orthodox Sunni Muslim offspring.

The fact that Genesis 1: 30 commands even other creatures to eat vegetation alone proves that the earliest Jews were like the Hindus and Jains who see all creatures as conscious beings with free will who have the capability to come closer to the divine will or to remove themselves even further from that will. And Genesis 1: 30 fits in perfectly with those parts of the Old Testament that say God after the Fall had a controversy with "all flesh," as well as with the Ethiopic Book of Enoch, which a growing number of scholars are asserting was once a part of the Old Testament. The teachings of Enoch say that God has come to convict all flesh with the deluge; in other words, that other creatures as well as humans were involved in a fall from innocence, have sinned, and therefore deserve the destruction that was brought about by the Deluge. Implicitly, Enoch and Moses in "Genesis" are saying that all creatures are involved in the drama of facing good and evil choices to make in their lives, and that if the other creatures did not adhere to the divine will, they would face divine wrath just as humans do.

The acceptance of the fact that other creatures have consciousness and will makes logical Deity's destruction of the earth, whether by flood or fire, because it renders invalid the notion that the flood destroyed the innocent as well as the guilty. The other creatures are not, as the orthodoxies of Judaism, Christianity and Sunni Islam would portray them, instinctual automatons, or creatures of instinct, meant to be subjected or dominated, or to be caught and destroyed. Genesis 1: 30 is conveniently overlooked because it is not pleasant for the orthodox to consider that the flesh and blood creatures they kill and eat are considered sentient being with free will.

SHIFTS IN THEME, TONE, AND MORALITY:

The Old Testament God is Presented as Schizophrenic,
As Abruptly Changing his Mind
and Sanctioning Both Brutality and Bad Nutrition.
For Suddenly, the Very Deity who Commanded Vegetarianism,
Changes His Mind, and Favors Abel's Sacrifice of Slaughtered Animals
To Cain's Sacrifice of Vegetation.
Only the carnivore addicted to eating the flesh of murdered creatures,
or the businessman trafficking in selling flesh,
and theologians funded by the wealthy would contend
that the shift, God changing his mind, is logical.

Ge 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said,
I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Ge 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but
Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Ge 4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the
ground an offering unto the LORD.

Ge 4:4 while Abel brought several choice lambs from the best of his flock. The
LORD accepted Abel and his offering,

Ge 4:5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect.

In the account of Cain and Abel in the original vegetarian Old Testament, God accepted Cain's offerings of vegetation, and Cain was God's favored avenging priest killing Abel, the killer of God's creatures. Cain's name should be seen as related with Chana, El Kana, and kanna im, the name given to zealots and avenging priests in the Talmud. Names relalted to the name of Cain, the names Chana, Chanon, Elchanon, El Quanna (various spellings) most often mean "favored of God." And in the apocryphal accounts of Cain, such as "Vita et Adae," Cain has a shining birth and is an avatar promoting vegetarianism. Those familiar with the Book of Enoch know that Noah also had a shining birth, a quality of some avatars.

Theologians through the centuries have had to deal with the contradiction of the portrayal of God moving from vegetarianism to carnivorism in the Old Testament. The most consistent argument is that humans were too weak to follow God's original dietary covenant, and that God therefore changed His all-perfect mind. The argument is not only specious, but speciesist, human centered. In contrast, God in most of the scriptures of the first chapter of Genesis is creation centered, as we see in the eulogy and the vegetarian covenant.

Orthodox theologians do not deal well with the problem of a divine mind with unchanging eternal purpose contradicting itself, for the contradiction favors the profit making of meat and animal foods industries. And the industrialists involved in these industries are often major contributors to religious establishments and educational curriculums promoting the notion that God made other creatures for the benefit of humans. Numerous Jews, however, such as Moses and David, Baruch, the author of Job, the late Jewish prophets, and Jewish Christians such as Jesus, Peter, and John of Patmos refer to the scriptures of Enoch, and in so doing, portray the final times as a time when there finally will be no sorrow or death for any creature in creation. So do a number of passages in the Quran see all creatures as a family, and causing the bloodshed of stock as mischief or evil.

For though it is traditional among people sacrificing animals in order to eat them to regard Cain as a murderer and Abel as an innocent victim, the original Jews were zealously following the vegetarian covenant and regarded Abel's slaughter of God's creatures as an evil sacrilege against the creature as well as against the Creator of that creature. Abel was the first human to slaughter a living being, and that crime perpetuated the name of the first killer, the first shedder of blood as the one who negates El, the creator of living beings.

THE NAME OF ABEL IS ASSOCIATED WITH
NUMEROUS FORMS OF EVIL AND NEGATIVITY IN ANCIENT HEBREW.

Orthodox Scholars have pondered (superficially) over the fact that
The Name of Abel, the Cattle-Killer, is Associated With Numerous Forms of Evil
Such as being Vain, Transitory, Empty, and Unsatisfactory.
Abel's Name is also Associated with Lamentation and Mourning.

Abel's name also means "to lead astray."

Orthodox scholars have puzzled over the meanings associated with the name of Abel, namely, vain, illusory, unsatifactory, lamentation and mourning, and have rationalized these meanings as incomprehensible because they were given to Abel in the mists of antiquity. Not at all. These significances are perfectly logical and were associated with Abel with utter deliberation and craftsmanship. Abel's name, we shall see, is also associated with "leading astray," and with the word Evil itself, forms of which in ancient Hebrew are associated with the yoking and sacrificing of animals.

In the Hebrew Dictionary of James Strong's Exhaustive Concordance to the Old and New Testament,

Entry 1893 is the name of the person Abel, and is the same, according to Strong, to

Entry 1892, Hebel, which means emptiness or vanity, something transitory or unsatisfactory.

And entry 1892 is from

Entry 1891 habal, which means to be vain in act, word, or expectation; to lead astray.

Ab is also the root of entrees 56 and 57. Once we accept the fact that Abel is a combination of Ab and El, a variation of which is Al, then the following definitions are variations on the Ab+El theme, and indicate that those who becloud divinity will experience and/or cause mourning and lamentation.

Entry 56, abal, means to bewail lament, mourn, and

Entry 57, abel, means lamenting, mourner, mourning.

ABEL'S NAME RELATES WITH LAMENTATION AND MOURNING.
The Ancients Suffered from Eating Animal Fat Just as We Do.

Lamentation and mourning referred not only to the sufferings of the animals, but those suffering from animal fat related diseases. Our modern medical research determining the disease-producing effects of eating cholesterol, which leads to heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and other forms of sickness and suffering, perfectly confirms the validity of the ancient meanings of Abel's name.

THE VERY NAME OF ABEL MEANS TO NEGATE
OR TO PUT A CLOUD OVER THE DIVINE
ABEL= AB+EL,

Entry 5645 in the Hebrew Dictionary of James Strong's Concordance is Ab, pronounced awb meaning an envelope, a cloud, which James Strong himself says is from

Entry 5743, Uwb, a primitive root meaning to be dense or dark; to becloud, to cover with a
cloud.

El, entry 410, means the Almighty, God, Divinity.

Abel therefore means "to becloud divinity," to make divinity obscure, according to Strong. However, the image of obscurity, while valid<><><><>

The Prefix Ab is used in English in the same Manner.

The prefix Ab is used in English in an identical way to signify the negation of the root in words like abnormal, abaxial, abdicae, abjure, abolish, abrogate, absense, and abstriction.

The word Abnormal speaks for itself:

Ab + normal means the denial of the norm, just as Ab + El means the denial of God, to deviate from the divine.

Abaxial,= Ab+axial, means not in the axis.

Abdicate = ab + dicate: to renounce, to withdraw from in a public, voluntary or formal manner. The dicate part is from the Latin dico, dictatum, meaning to say, to declare publicly.

Abjure = ab + jure. To renounce, to recant, deny. Jure is from the Latin meaning to swear, and Jury.

Abolish = ab + olish, from the French oleo, meaning to grow. Abolish means to obliterate, to destroy, to put an end to; to efface, to make void, to annul.

Abrogate = ab + rogate: rogate is from the Latin rogo, to ask, propose as a law. Abrogate means to repeal, to make void or null.

Absence = ab + sence. Sence is from the Latin sum or esse, meaning to be (present or in
existence. Absence means to not be (present).

Abstriction = ab + striction, from the Latin
strictum, meaning binding. Abstriction means unbinding.

THE PLACE WHERE EVIL IS IMPRISIONED IS CALLED BY THE NAME OF ABEL.
Abelsjail is name of the Jail or Prison of the Fallen Angels
in the Ethiopic Book of Enoch.

The author of the Ethiopic Book of Enoch (which should be read thoroughly, over and over again, by every real student of scriptures) understood perfectly the meaning of obscuring God's way, for he describes the actions of God's fallen angels. They copulated with earth's women, sacrificed animals and even humans and ate them both, disturbed the earth and its creatures through mining, and used cosmetics to disguise their true selves.

Relevant to our discussion of Vegetarianism, all sacrificing--whether of animals or of humans--is condemned by God, Noah and Enoch in the Book of Enoch, in chapters 7, 19, and 21, and in what is sometimes called the "Book of Noah" as well, which is part of the Ethiopic Book of Enoch. Here in Chapter 13 of the Book of Enoch, he, Enoch, describes the place where the fallen angels are contained, that is, imprisoned, as Abelsjail, that is, the jail of evil, the jail of those who obscure and deny God.

And I went off and sat down at the waters of Dan, in the land of Dan, to the south of the west of Hermon: I read their petition till I fell 8 asleep. And behold a dream came to me, and visions fell down upon me, and I saw visions of chastisement, and a voice came bidding (me) I to tell it to the sons of heaven, and reprimand them. 9 And when I awaked, I came unto them, and they were all sitting gathered together, weeping in 10 'Abelsjail, which is between Lebanon and Seneser, with their faces covered. Book of Enoch, Chapter 13, Charles (emphasis is mine).

The Ancient Hebrew Name Abel Is the Logical Source for the English word Evil.

Words denoting Evil in ancient Hebrew are intimately connected
with the Acts of Enslaving Animals with a Yoke
and with Holocausts, that is the smoke arising from Animal Sacrifices.

The following discussion of the ancient Hebrew variations of the word evil is based on James Strong's "Hebrew-Chaldee Dictionary" section of his Exhaustive Concordance to the Old and New Testament, which has been a source referred to for years by the Judaeo-Christian orthodoxy.

It will be seen by anyone who checks the sources
that the definitions have not been distorted in order to fit a vegetarian perspective.

To the contrary, what has historically occurred is this: carnivorous orthodoxies have either intentionally withheld the truth from their followers, or they have been in such a
narrow-minded state of consciousness that they have been unable to discern a truth that stares the objective scholar in the eyes.

Though there is a difference in sounds or phonetics, perhaps due to moving from one part of Canaan or Palestine to another, one may see the pronunciation change in the following words as similar to the different pronunciations of the same word in the southern and northern U.S. Though pronounced in a slightly different manner, the meaning is essentially the same.

5765: aval, aw-val'; a primitive root; to distort (morally): --deal unjustly, unrighteous.

Strong in his Exhaustive Concordance couples the definition of aval, which is obviously a form of the word Evil, with the word ol.

5923 ol, ole; or owl, ole; a yoke (as imposed on the neck), literally or figuratively: yoke. This is from

5953 alal, aw-lal; a primitive root; to effect thoroughly.... by implication (in a bad sense) to
overdo, i.e. maltreat, be saucy to, pain, impose (also lit.) : abuse, affect... defile... mock.

All of these definitions apply to the maltreatment of animals.

5767: avval, av-vawl; from 5765; evil (morally):--unjust, unrighteous, wicked.

Coupled with the above definition of Evil is the word owlah, #5930

5930: olah, or owlah, usually means a holocaust (as going up in smoke): ascent, burnt offering (sacrifice)....

And #5930, olah, is related to 5766, evel, avel, avlah, owlah, or olah, which mean evil
(morally):--unjust, unrighteous, wicked.

In other words, the word Evil itself--and evel and avel are both close to the English evil--is originally connected both with animal slavery, with yoking animals, as well as with animal holocausts, the animal sacrifices. The moral allegory of Cain and Abel loomed large in the minds of the earliest Jews following the vegetarian covenant.

To see Abel's name, Ab + El, to be unrelated to evel and avel, and the other variations of the word that mean perversity or moral evil, is either to be naive, or to be in denial.

Discovering that the prison of Evil, the place where the fallen angels are kept by God in the Book of Enoch, is named Abelsjail, is simply reiteration of the truth. To the original Jews, the original followers of Jehu, the Divine He, Evil consisted in enslaving and sacrificing God's creatures, in yoking them (5923) and in sacrificing them (5930). Why are most of the fallen angels in the Book of Enoch imprisoned? Because they have maltreated other creatures and eaten them, and because they introduced the "sorceries" of civilization, such as mining, which oppresses, kills, and displaces creatures of the earth, and cosmetics, which paints and disguises the real person, and not simply because they copulated with the women of earth.

MORE ANCIENT HEBREW WORDS SHOWING THAT
EVIL, TRANSITORINESS, CARNAGE AND SUFFERING
ARE ASSOCIATED WITH ABEL,
THE ANIMAL SACRIFICER

To the Original Jews, Who were Vegetarian, the Name of Abel,

The cattleman who slaughtered animals and ate their flesh

Was itself a symbol of what was fallen, foolish, and wicked.

We shall see even more clearly that the name of Abel was also associated with promoting carnage, sickness and death [by feeding people the flesh of slaughtered animals]. The following definitions also come from James Strong's Exhaustive Concordance to the Old and New Testament.

Abel's name was used as the root of a number of words signifying what was foolish, wicked and disgraceful, and the name Abel was in fact a symbol of the fallen person, one who had strayed from the true path, who had failed, was foolish, and despised.

The Na + Abel Root

Entry 4995 Na is a word denoting a harsh refusal. It is from

Entry 5106 Nuw, meaning to refuse, forbid, dissuade...break, disallow, discourage, make of
none effect.

Our English Na or Nah, meaning no, or a negation of what has been presented, is derived from the ancient Hebrew Na.

Na + Abel provided the root significance of numerous words conveying negative qualities:

Entry 5034 Nabel, means to wilt, to fall away, fail, faint; figuratively, to be foolish or wicked; to despise, disgrace...do foolishly, come to nought, make vile, wither.

Entry 5036 Nebel, means stupid, wicked, fool, foolish man, foolish woman, vile person.

Entry 5037 Nabal means dolt.

Entry 5038 Nebelah means a flabby thing, that is, a carcass or carrion, human or animal;
figuratively, an idol, a dead body, dead of itself. From 5034.

Nabel and Nebelah convey:
To fall away from the Way, animal sacrifices, dead bodies, idol.

The fact that Nebelah comes from Nabel, signifying a falling away, and also conveys a dead body and idol within the same word shows the earliest Jews' awareness that slaughtering animals is the action of those who have fallen away from the vegetarian covenant and who have become devoted to idols, and not to the true divinity of Judaism, Shiva, Lord of Creatures and Protector of Cattle.

Entry 5039 Nebalah is the feminine form of 5036 and means foolishness, wickedness, a crime; by extension, punishment, folly, vile, villainy.

Entry 5040 Nabluwth means disgrace and comes from Nabal meaning a foolish woman or man, a vile person.

COMPOUND WORDS CONTAINING THE NAME OF ABEL
THAT CONVEY THE NOTIONS OF
EMASCULATION, CARNAGE, SICKNESS AND DEATH.

Beyth-Maakah

A HEBREW NAME FOR A SLAUGHTERHOUSE OR PLACE OF SLAUGHTER.

Entry 1004 Beyth means house in the greatest variety of applications, such as a palace, a
prison, or a temple.

Entry 4601 Maakah or Maakath means depression. It is related to 4600.

Entry 4600 Maak means to pierce, emasculate, be pressed, bruised, stuck.

Entry 1038 Beyth Maakah, Beyth meaning a house or prison (or even temple) of Maakah, the place where animals are pierced, emasculated, pressed. Maakah is related to Entry 4347.

Entry 4347 makkah, makkeh and its feminine form makkah , means a blow, a wound, carnage, to be beaten, slaughter. It is from entry 5221.

Entry 5221 nakah means to strike, beat, cast forth, kill, make [slaughter], murderer, punish, slaughter, slay, be stricken, wound.

Maakath, # 4601, means depression. And, Strong states, it is related to #4600, maak, meaning to pierce, emasculate, handle, to be bruised, stuck, or be pressed.

Whether we take depression to mean an emotional depression, which relates to lamentation and mourning, or a physical depression in the ground where the blood flowed from the animals who were pierced, emasculated, bruised, that is slaughtered or sacrificed, the negativity of the term is clear.

Entry 4347 makkah, makkeh, meaning carnage is close to the Hawaiian makeh meaning death.

Let us remember that Kana aka Krishna was known in Polynesia and Hawaii as well.

Relevant to the Cattleman's Use of the Sacrificial Knife:
Early in Hebrew History the Sacrificial Knife Machalaph [4252],
Was associated with Sickness, Infirmity and Disease
as Indicated by the words Machaleh [4245] and Machlah [4244].

Entry 4252 Machalaph means a (sacrificial) knife (as gliding through the flesh); a knife.

Entry 4245 Machalah (and its feminine form Machalah) mean sickness, disease and infirmity.

Entry 4244 Machlah means sickness.

Both of the above words stem from the root 2470.

Entry 2470 Chalah means to be weak, sick, afflicted, (be) diseased, (put to) grief, grieved, (be) grievous, infirmity, be (fall, make) sick, sore, be (become) weak, be wounded.

Abel, Hebel, Ebel and the Source of the Word Evil

Realizing that Abel means "to obscure divinity," the word Abel means that which is the antithesis of divinity; dvinity is good and its antithesis is evil. Thus, the word Abel, which easily transliterates into Ebel, is a logical choice for the source of the word Evil itself in the English language, which belongs to the Teutonic family of languages. Webster sees the word Evil as being related to the Anglo-Saxon efel and yfel, the Danish euvel, Old Frisian evel, German ubel, and the Gothic ubils. Remembering that Hebrew is an ancient ancestor of the Germanic and Teutonic language family, to which English belongs, and that Ab-el means to obscure or cloud over divinity, the word abel or ebel can very well be seen as the origin of the term Evil itself. From the point of view of the compassion-based Way of Hinduism (specifically the mainstream Hindus following the vegetarian way of Shiva and Krishna) and Buddhism, the choosing of vegetarianism over carnivorism is considered to be a necessary moral option to the spirit seeking to be closer to an All-compassionate Deity. It is a choice between living harmoniously with other creatures in creation, or being a accomplice to the crime of brutally subduing them, and having dominion over them, which is the very business of the cattleman.

When Moses told the Israelites choose thou this day between good and evil, and then told them that their choice would determine the length of their days, that is their longevity, he was simply reiterating what all good Hindus and Buddhists and what all genuine students of longevity know--including in our own time researchers from Harvard and Princeton and from medical research facilities throughout the world--that it is the vegetarian diet which is conducive to optimum health and longevity.

The Fall, the beginning of Ab-el, Hebel, Ebel, Evil--
Was the Institution of Animal Sacrifices.
"This world devours corpses."

The Fall was interpreted by the late Jewish prophets to mean the institution of animal
sacrifices. The Ebionite Jesus and James and their associates regarded the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament in which we see God and Moses as instituting the animal sacrifices, as false scriptures, as we are informed by St. Epiphanius in his fourth century Panarion, (a work which the Christian orthodoxy has successfully hidden from you). The Nag Hammadi Gospel of Philip says bluntly that "this world eats corpses," that Jesus did not, and that the Fall of humanity was eating from the Tree of Animals. The Cain and Abel narrative in the original vegetarian scriptures of Judaism showed Abel as evil, for he slew the creatures of the Creator, Sheba (a transliteration of Shiva), Lord of the Jewish Shabbath. Sheba is also seen as Saba (God of the Sabeans) whose name is closer to the English Sabbath. Shiva, Sheba, Saba--they're all the same Entity, was known as Lord of Creatures, Pasupati, and Protector of Cattle.

Wise, Abegg, and Cook in their original hardback edition of the Dead Sea Scrolls call the original Jewish scriptures (before they were revised and became the orthodox Old Testament) the Vegetarian Bible. Revised by whom? By businessmen, cattlemen wanting profits and privilege, who by rewriting the scriptures sanctioned their bloody atrocities against other creatures and against the Creator, who had clearly commanded vegetarianism for humans in Gen. 1: 29. Notably, however, their soft-back edition omits mentioning the Vegetarian Bible.

Moving from the B sound in one language
to a V sound in another is common.

Students of etymology know that in the process of transliteration, b sounds move to v sounds and vice versa. Therefore, we can understand the v sound in the words avert, avocate, evict, all of which have the same aspect of denial, as does the ab in Abel. The EV sound and the AB sound are transliterations of each other. From Abel to ubil to evil is a totally logical transition and transliteration from one language system to another.

We see such moves in moving from the German abend to the English evening, from the German sieben to the English seven, and from the German ubel to English evil. The German ub is like the ancient Hebrew ab, and uwb, which is the source of ab, as asserted by James Strong.

In the ancient Hebrew: abel (the ab is from uwb) =
the German: ubel =
the English: evil.
D in Ancient Languages was used as a Possessive Form
Just as it is in Latin Languages Today.

Moreover, in the Peshitta Aramaic Abel's name in the East is D'HaB,eYL and in the West is D'Hob,eYL [This is verifiable by going to http://www.peshitta.org/]. The D in the Peshitta Aramaic, like the De and D' of Latin languages such as Spanish and Italian, indicates the possessive form. Both of these Aramaic sources use a combination of the possessive D with recognizable forms of the word Abel, and therefore we see that Devil is a personification of that which is Of-Abel, D-iablo. Thus we have the the source of the word Devil. To those knowing Spanish, it isn't hard to see the abel in diablo. To those who understand the principles of transliteration, the transfer of the b sound to a v sound is quite common. Abel = Avel = Evil.

The Fall from the Original Harmony of Paradise
The Fall is Mysterious Only to Fallen Beings in Denial.

The Tibetans, the Mayans following Quetzalcoatl, the Hopis, the Hebrews, numerous Hindu sects and African sects, as well as the Greeks, have myths or legends affirming the existence of a perfect world which preceded the fall of human kind. Before the fall, humanity and the other animals lived harmoniously together. After the Fall, they were enemies.

God Himself is Portrayed by the Revisers of Scripture as Creating an Evil Society
In which Some are Subdued or Dominated.

The close reader understands that the orthodox Jewish God who was fabricated by false scribes at the instigation of militant patriarchs who were cattlemen, is himself ironically portrayed as the initiator of evil, the source of the Fall in the Pentateuch, first by the command to subdue and have dominion over other creatures, and therefore creating disharmony for the subdued and dominated ones, and next in Chaper 4 of "Genesis" by reversing the original tale of Cain and Abel and having God accept animal sacrifices, thereby contradicting the vegetarian covenant in Genesis 1: 29, and then by giving Noah the covenant of carnivorism, and humans the right to instill terror and fear in other creatures in chapter 6, of view of God that totally contradicts the beautiful eulogies to the God and creation that also exist in the Old Testament. Frankly much of the Torah, except for these fairly rare passages which are remnants of the original Torah, such as "Numbers 11, is hardly more than a grimoire for a demonic society.

I suggest that the reader who has absorbed the essential material in this chapter look at the index and go to the discussion of William Harris' The Scientific Basis of Vegetarianism.

<><><>
One of the main male deities worshiped by the original Jews was Sheba, the Lord of the Shabbath (the Sabbath), who is none other than Shiva of the Hindus, a deity who was called Pasupati, meaning Lord of the Creatures, as well as Protector of Cattle. The Sabeans, those who followed Saba, God of our Sabbath, were the original Jews of the Old Testament. They were the worshippers of Shiva, also known as Sheba, Seba, and Saba. So the vegetarian covenant of Genesis 1: 29-30, which even orthodox Rabbis admit was the original dietary covenant, in fact perfectly manifested the Hindu teaching of compassion for all creatures, which Shiva represented.

http://www.geocities.ws/felice5238/page27.html

I was going to stay out of this one.. but here I go.

Humans are designed to eat meat, our organs process meat very well! do you really think you are doing yourself or animals a favor?

Do you think a lion gives a shit when he slaughters a deer and eats it? No, it is called survival. By the way, the environmental footprint left from modern agricultural methods destroys natural habitats, kills millions of animals, and destroys their homes .....polluted with pesticides and all kinds of chemicals. By logic that most vegetarians use.. you are also killing animals by supporting the agricultural industry... so by ths logic you should stop eating vegetarian too. The land is destroyed, raped of its minerals and not put back due to modern agricultural methods etc.

There are countless cases of people being unhealthy, malnutrition, bones growing incorrectly, posture problems.. all because of vege diet. Sure vege diet is okay in some cases but not for most people, but honestly in the modern day.... most western country's soil does not contain enough nutrition (organic or not, it is still grown in malnourished soil, you can research this), this is why it is dangerous to eat vege only, you simply will not get enough of what you need nutritionally.

Yes there does exists supplements, but they are far from natural and they put extreme burden on the liver and kidney to process. They can be taken, but you need to know what you are doing, and take no where near the amounts recommended. But hey I am talking from a Neidan point of view, but also regular people need meat anyway, practitioners need meat.. especially at the beginning stages. A practitioner cannot go without it.

You should look up Weston A Price and his research on nutritional deficiencies etc.

........ in conclusion for you all
There is a segment of our population who want to elevate animal life to the same status as human life. This does not limit animal suffering but simply devalues human life. Suffering is part of life. We all cringe when we watch the nature show and the lion takes down the limping baby zebra. It's sad. But it's life. Not accepting life as it is and not accepting your role in it (especially trying to pretend you're not participating by not eating meat or eggs) is delusional.

Thank you for reading, not interested in an argument. Enjoy my point of view.

• Like 2

Cool a crappy modern book that is supported by Bill Clinton, an elite scum bag who cares nothing for your well-being.

Cool a crappy modern book that is supported by Bill Clinton, an elite scum bag who cares nothing for your well-being.

You are the elitist here as per your post, by what elitism can you make such comments?

There is a segment of our population who want to elevate animal life to the same status as human life. This does not limit animal suffering but simply devalues human life.

You think yourself superior to animals... you understand humans are also an animal? you are an animal called a human

Being human of itself doesn't mean much.

I have seen non-human animals with more intelligence, love, compassion, understanding etc than many humans.

At a universal scale you are just as much an ant as an ant on earth

What many corpse eating people don't understand is that it is about causing less harm, we are not unaware of the things you present above re agriculture. Many Vegan/veges do their best to minimize harm as reasonably as one can with the world as it is today.

It just so happens the most ethical choice is also the healthiest... seems kindness does pay

I suppose you missed the 100 scientific reason not to eat meat? ... more recent than 1920s studies...

You allude to being of more importance than an (non-human) animal though you use (non-human) animals to justify your habits... so you are in fact devaluing yourself

The Nei jing says: “When the five internal organs are strong,… one can live long… Anyone whose five internal organs are strong is never sick… When the five internal organs are peaceful and the blood and energy are good, the body has vigor.”

There are many kinds of foods, but not all of them nourish the internal organs of the human body. TCM purports that animal organs as well as five flavors nourish the organs. The five flavors are: Sour nourishes the liver, bitter nourishes the heart, sweet nourishes the spleen, pungent nourishes the lungs, and salty nourishes the spleen, pungent nourishes the heart, sweet nourishes the spleen, pungent nourishes the lungs, and salty nourishes the kidneys. Frequent eating of the five flavors improves the functioning of the internal organs.

Another way to nourish the internal organs is to eat animal organs, the best being pig and sheep organs because they are most similar to human organs. Medical specialists call this effect “like attracting like.” TCM books describe pig and sheep liver as nourishing the liver, building blood, improving eyesight, and curing dizziness, night blindness, and glaucoma. The TCM prescription is: “ Take a lobe of pig liver and 10 grams of bat excrement. Powder the bat excrement, put it on the liver, and cook them for 20 minutes. Remove the bat excrement and eat the liver with its soup for seven consecutive days.” According to TCM theory, night blindness and glaucoma are caused by weakness of the liver.

n eating food to nourish the internal organs, flavor the food and change the variety, This is as effective as eating organs because many vegetables and fruits also nourish the organs. The big dates produced in Hebei, Shandong, and Shanxi nourish the spleen and increase energy. Chestnuts and walnuts nourish the kidneys. Longan helps the heart and blood; Lily moistens the lungs and improves breathing, and mulberry nourishes the liver. All these foods are neutral and sweet.

According to TCM theory, the foods that nourish qi and blood are liver, spinach, carrots, and animal blood. This is because the liver is the blood – building organ of animals, especially mammals. The chemicals contained in animal liver are similar to human blood and, therefore, nourish the qi and blood of the human body. Modern medical scientists are researching the use of serum from pig blood as the raw material for making substitute human plasma, which shows that animal blood nourishes human blood.

Foods that nourish Jing and marrow are called “products of flesh and blood.” All animals have flesh and blood and some animals, such as the dog, horse, and ox, even have feelings. If trained, they can understand what human beings mean, so they are said to “have feelings of flesh and blood.” Many creatures have such feelings of flesh and blood. In the book Compendium of Materia Medica, Li Shizhen recorded 299 animals with hair, feathers, shells and scales. The marrow of pig and ox, and the cartilage of ox, sheep, and pig all contain rich protein, a little fat, and gelatin, which has the same effect as donkey – hide gelatin, a famous and valuable TCM drug that strengthens bones and muscles and nourishes marrow.

Crab also nourishes marrow and Jing. TCM prescribes a specific way to eat crabs, the best time being the 9th and 10th lunar months. In hisCompendium of Materia Medica, Li Shizhen said: “When cooking crabs, add Dahurian angelica root to prevent damage to the crab’s ovary and digestive glands, and add onion and Chinese magnolia wine fruits to prevent color change.”

The crabs must be alive, and then they must be well cooked. Liquor – saturated crabs should not be eaten because they are served raw. (Liquor is sometimes used to sterilize crabs.) Because crabs eat rotten food and poison – carrying substances, they often cause poisoning if they are not well cooked. Dead crabs should not be eaten.

Yellow croaker, eek, turtle, sea cucumber, and scallops all nourish the Jing and marrow. Mix the air bladder of the yellow croaker and the Chinese herb astragali complanati together into balls to improve semen. Sea cucumber and mussels are excellent semen nourishing foods that are highly effective in improving male sexual functioning.

According to scientific analysis, all these foods are nutritious, high in protein, and low in fat. Sea cucumbers contain 55.5% protein and 1.9% crude fat; mussels contain 59.1% protein and 7.6% fat. Both are mild and good for the health.

When eating foods to build health, pay attention to the spleen and stomach. Once food is eaten, the functions of the spleen and stomach digest the food and absorb its nutrients. The spleen and stomach play a vital role in maintaining human life, so it is very important to protect and maintain their normal functioning. This is achieved by paying attention to both internal and external factors. The external factor is the food; in other words, food and drink must nourish the stomach.

Ye Tianshi (1667 - 1746), a famous Qing Dynasty doctor, wrote the book On Warmth, which greatly influenced later generations. He believed that foods must suit the taste, and the stomach must feel good after eating them. He also said, “Food is good if the stomach likes it.” Foods the stomach likes contain nutrients needed by the human body and are easily digested. To protect the spleen and stomach, foods should be soft, warm, and stomach, foods should be soft, warm, and chewed carefully.

Even highly nutritious foods will produce the opposite effect if the functions of the spleen and stomach are neglected. In spite of their rich nutrients, chicken, duck, fish, and meat that have been deep – fried or stir – fried in oil are not easily digested. If you eat more of them than you need, they will increase the burden on the spleen and stomach, and cause indigestion.

To ensure the normal functioning of the spleen and stomach, it is necessary to keep a peaceful mind. Because the spleen controls the mind, excessive deliberation and thinking hurt the spleen, and if the spleen is hurt, there is no appetite for food.

The nutrients the human body needs are protein, fat, sugar, vitamins, inorganic salts, and water. There are many foods in the world. Because the nutrients contained in each food vary, people should eat many different foods instead of eating only a few foods. A limited selection of food makes it difficult to obtain all the different nutrients needed by the human body. Many people who maintained good health in ancient times ate vegetarian foods. The Nei Jing says: “Excessive eating of fatty meats and fine grains is sure to cause malignant tumors. (KEYWORD EXCESSIVE)

Speaking on the advantage of vegetarian foods, Dr. Sun Yat – sen, the great Chinese democratic revolutionary (1866 -1925), said:

“China has invented a great variety of foods and has cooked them in so many ways that no other country can match. However, the eating and drinking habits of the Chinese people, which conform to scientific and hygienic requirements, are beyond the reach of common people in any other country. What the Chinese people drink is very often clear tea, and what they eat is simple food with some vegetables and bean curd…” And lets remember China's soil is much more nutritious then USA, Australia and the UK!

Buddhism does not strictly require vegetarianism. Buddhists of the Mongolian, Tibetan, and Dai nationalities in China, who believe in Dacheng Buddhism, all eat meat because meat is more plentiful than vegetables where they live. So yes, it all depends where you live, you see people were smart enough to know what they need when they need it... instead of following a global trend of not eating vege because of their emotional feelings towards animals.

From a modern, scientific viewpoint, diet should emphasize vegetarian food but contain a combination of vegetarian and meat dishes. This is because vegetarian food promotes the normal movement of the stomach and intestines. Zhu Danxi (1281 - 1358), a noted medical scientist in the Yuan Dynasty, said: “If grains, beans, vegetables, and fruits naturally taste mild, they will nourish the human body and improve the male organs.”

The Nei Jing says, “Vegetables are prescribed for a fear of hunger or if there is too much worry, which hurts the stomach. Vegetables are used to help dredge the stomach and intestines, and improve digestion. This is the benevolence of the Heaven, Earth, and living matters.” This passage says vegetarian foods cleanse the stomach and intestines, and their cellulose aids digestion, promotes intestinal peristalsis, and relieves constipation.

The cellulose in vegetable expands in water to form a close network that absorbs inorganic salts, organic acids, and water. This simple process adjusts the digestive and absorptive functions of the intestines, affects the metabolism of the human body, and helps prevent disease. Scientists believe that eating more cellulose – rich foods, such as coarse grains, beans, corn, celery, cabbage, chives, and Chinese cabbage, can help prevent enteritis and intestinal cancers. Some people spit out the “residue” when they eat vegetables, but this is a mistake because that residue is the cellulose that is indispensable to the human body.

Foreign research shows that Europeans and Americans have more than ten times the incidence of intestinal cancer than do Africans. The reason is believed to be diet. Europeans and Americans eat only a fraction of the cellulose that Africans do. Science shows that meat and vegetable dishes should be well blended, preferably with the total quantity of vegetables being two or more times that of meat.

Vegetables have five advantages: They contain vitamins that aid digestion, they prevent nutritional deficiencies, they help prevent obesity, they improve blood circulation, and they prevent and help cure cancers.

Edited by LaoZiDao

By the way, plants are living creatures as well, so why don't I start a campaign to save the plants? or infact, why don't you?

Edited by LaoZiDao

it isn't really an opinion, is it 100% guaranteed that your next breath will be as easy/ thoughtless as the last?

You a making an assumption based on faith.

Or maybe a better example would be, you organize to go to dinner with a friend and to meet at 6pm at some specified location.

There is no 100% guarantee that your friend will be make it for any number of reasons. But you have faith that they will.

Good try my friend. Hehehe.

The future is not predicable. Even the weather forecast misses the mark more often than it is hit.

I need no faith. What will be will be. Perhaps my next breath will be my last.

And if my friend is a no-show then I will dine alone. No problem.

I wish I could remember the exact words; someone I was talking with made a statement about not needed faith in their life and it was so beautiful. I won't even now try to paraphrase it lest I ruin it and spoil the impression it made in my mind.

Sign in to follow this