Aetherous

PPF behavior and rules

PPF behavior and rules  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is it acceptable in your opinion, for a member to make threads in their PPF that are titled with another member's screenname, where they are basically negative toward that member, and then delete that member's posts when they respond in that th...

• Yes
    • No
    • I enjoy the feeling of fences on my huiyin

Was that a deliberate sedgeway away from the BKA topic ?

Not sure I understand the point...

This is a poll about a specific problem encountered by Aetherous... who by the way has created the ultimate, unanimous poll...

• Like 1

It really is a blessing to be able to put someone on your ignore preferences and not be caught up in a spin with them.

Some of the posters have a great deal to offer but are at this time unable to get past themselves - and so - it is not your problem to tit and tat with them as this is exactly what the false thrives on.

You cannot win with some of them and winning is a devolution into their game - the one they are caught up in.

If the idea of using the ignore preferences bothers you, then try practicing watching the weeds grow.

Notice that the weeds grow easily and will gladly choke out a good garden with no regard for the real food plants.

Their are several well read and accomplished members here that at the present time are weeds and only weeds.

They are swine - do not cast your pearls before them - it is a waste of good pearls and hard on our ears.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

must have been something you did. thanks a lot

:ph34r:

((((Sob))))

I admit everything.

It was The Devil told me to do it!

Where do you want me to sign?

• Like 2

((((Sob)))) I admit everything. It was The Devil told me to do it! Where do you want me to sign?

Do you really expect to get off so lightly, simply by guilt admission? I'd recommend 12 strokes of the rotan for a start.

(gleefully rubs hands)

:D

• Like 1

Not sure I understand the point...

This is a poll about a specific problem encountered by Aetherous... who by the way has created the ultimate, unanimous poll...

Ohh ... I thought it was about portable potato fryers and stuff ... sorry ... ooops ... now its about Inquisitional confessions and caning Grandmaster P .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Ohh ... I thought it was about portable potato fryers and stuff ... sorry.

yea.. spotless ain't so spotless at times :P

I am glad we can make light of something once we move beyond it. ;)