SonOfTheGods

What colour can YOU see? Dizzying optical illusion creates a different shade for every viewer: (Epileptic Warning/Sensitive Eyes)

I've always had great respect for your species. And Leo Tolstoy believed that people should learn to cooperate with you more closely and learn from you, not just exploit you for honey, propolis, and beeswax.

But then, Leo Tolstoy would have to be one of the heaviest and most depressive souls you could encounter...even more so than Hemmingway was/is.

I was standing on the porch the other day and this bee flew by, but then came back, hovered in front of my forehead doing this waggledance... :lol:

Ha...that happens to me virtually every time I do a standing meditation outside - sometimes they land on my crown. And I can see through their eyes that they are attracted to the colours issuing from the energy centers.

• Like 1

I can make it spin in the other direction.

I see blue/purple and brown/orange and black and white

Edited by mYTHmAKER
  • Like 1

No, wait, purple

Same here, located in the spaces of the "diffused" concentric outlines created by the bending reed structures in the white portion. Mostly visible around the circumference of the entire "circle" it forms, but depending on focal point for the eyes and distance to the screen it appeared in the concentric circles within but never in more than one circumference at a time.

Here and there i thought i saw nanosecond flashes of green also but it lacked consistency.

So i went back to it and now its purple outer circumference and the inner circles are olive green-ish.

Third times the charm: the black center circle is now showing purple spots moving about in more or less regular patterns and sometimes they are three purple slices and three black ones.

Thanks for the trip, this might become addictive. First time is always free right?

No colour for me. I guess I will never be an immortal :(

Take heart. Maybe you are closer than those who do see. "The five colors blind the eye" -- Laozi.

Take heart. Maybe you are closer than those who do see. "The five colors blind the eye" -- Laozi.

You flatter me. So I must remind myself:

It is better to leave a vessel unfilled, than to attempt to

carry it when it is full. If you keep feeling a point that has been

sharpened, the point cannot long preserve its sharpness.

But here I am just showing off I guess. :)

Edited by nestentrie

Rotating Brown dot on purple background

Edited by Stosh