Sign in to follow this  
Anderson

What is wisdom in Dzogchen ?

Your statement implies that a sentient being has a prior existence which contradicts Buddhist teachings and therefore suffering is implied. That is an absolute statement which has no proof. The rest of the statement has no definitive proof.

If you have no suffering then why bother Buddhists?

Your statement implies that a sentient being has a prior existence which contradicts Buddhist teachings and therefore suffering is implied. That is an absolute statement which has no proof. The rest of the statement has no definitive proof.

Prior existence? You'll have to elaborate on your misunderstanding.

I made a little site; crazywisdom.me

Why the Tibetan name; Ösel Dorjee? Spiritual consulting? I thought only spirits could consult, which is why it is called spiritual. Sounds like big bucks for a minute of your time.

How do you know she has realization? Based on what?

I know her, silly.

When you know her do you know her and her realization as two separate objects of cognition?

If your woman is just a realization, then why is realization female? If there is something in her besides her realization, then what is it?

• Like 2

Why the Tibetan name; Ösel Dorjee?

My teacher calls me that.

Spiritual consulting? I thought only spirits could consult, which is why it is called spiritual. Sounds like big bucks for a minute of your time.

I don't care about money. I have all I need.

When you know her do you know her and her realization as two separate objects of cognition?

I know this question is bullshit.

If your woman is just a realization, then why is realization female? If there is something in her besides her realization, then what is it?

Word games.

Seriously?

Lame.

I know this question is bullshit.

Word games.

Seriously?

Lame.

Haha... I thought so. You can't play, can you?

• Like 1

He is taking himself way too seriously.

• Like 1

"Can't or won't?" --Sterling Archer

Edited by Paul

He is taking himself way too seriously.

Hardly. I'm joking my ass off here. I take these transmissions very seriously. They're not funny.

Prior existence? You'll have to elaborate on your misunderstanding.

I am poking holes in your Buddhist logic and the same old responses are deferred to.

• Like 1

Which is to say that I have not advocated for prior existence, or any existence for that matter apart from the nominal relative abstraction that a sentient being ultimately is.

And there is no contradiction.

• Like 1

I am poking holes in your Buddhist logic and the same old responses are deferred to.

You think you are

Hardly. I'm joking my ass off here. I take these transmissions very seriously. They're not funny.

Seems like a form of attachment to be so serious and grim in regards to secret transmissions. Although Norbu has repeatedly stated there are no secrets except in the realization of the transmission.

• Like 1

You certainly haven't poked any holes... and don't seem to understand these principles in general if you think you have.

At least you spared us from your e-prime. Remember when that was your trump card?

• Like 1

Seems like a form of attachment to be so serious and grim in regards to secret transmissions. Although Norbu has repeatedly stated there are no secrets except in the realization of the transmission.

You have to go to him to get the transmissions. The secrets I possess are the same way. You can have all of them, but you have to ask. I prefer to meet in person. There're enough webcasts going on.

You think you are

It is obvious by the canned responses by the Buddhist's here that refuse to lighten up and critically think. Maybe even question your belief systems BS? Goldisheavy is asking very intelligent well thought out questions and you are not able to engage him in an intelligent manner.

• Like 1

Good question. I'm going to go with "can't."

How about won't? You know why? Because I don't give a shit about what you have to say. So why do you keep trying to shove your shit down my throat when I don't respect it?

You have to go to him to get the transmissions. The secrets I possess are the same way. You can have all of them, but you have to ask. I prefer to meet in person. There're enough webcasts going on.

Who cares what you prefer? You should think about your student's wellbeing for once.

• Like 1

It is obvious by the canned responses by the Buddhist's here that refuse to lighten up and critically think. Maybe even question your belief systems BS? Goldisheavy is asking very intelligent well thought out questions and you are not able to engage him in an intelligent manner.

No. He's not. He's saying semantical games. They are not substantive or insightful in the least. He's a damn crashing bore of amateur.

I have been in several retreats with Norbu starting in 1989.

• Like 2

How about won't? You know why? Because I don't give a shit about what you have to say. So why do you keep trying to shove your shit down my throat when I don't respect it?

Because I don't respect you?

• Like 1