Sign in to follow this  
Anderson

What is wisdom in Dzogchen ?

Maybe you shouldn't bother with me then.

Your arrogance doesn't bother me. If I stop bothering with you it's not because you upset me so, but because I need to do something else for a time.

• Like 1

You're right Dzogchen is not a lineage. But the teaching is.

I give you 50%. The teaching doesn't have a fixed form either.

• Like 1

Gatito, you are the prototypical neoadvaitan represented by the brown bear in this video:

Neoadvaita is not hard to understand.

Bump.

Good for him I guess. I'm just relating what Dzogchen says, not what I say. I don't toot my own horn, unlike you or Steve.

You don't have a clue about Dzogchen and you shame yourself and the entire Dzogchen lineage

Dzogchen is not a belief system. It is the end of systems.

Not for you Paul - you're clearly suffering.

I give you 50%. The teaching doesn't have a fixed form either.

Their called the Dzogchen tantras. They are relics of the dharmakaya. So, yeah, they have a fixed form.

You don't have a clue about Dzogchen and you shame yourself and the entire Dzogchen lineage

Not for you Paul - you're clearly suffering.

Go jump in a lake.

Their called the Dzogchen tantras. They are relics of the dharmakaya. So, yeah, they have a fixed form.

Like a fart in a small bathtub full of water. Just terrible.

Edited by goldisheavy

Like a fart in a small bathtub full of water. Just terrible.

Puke face

In fact, why don't you find a way to avoid the Dzogchen thread unless you are genuinely interested in what it has to say from someone experienced with its terms.

I'll stay. But thank you for asking.

• Like 1

Go jump in a lake.

Gatito's going to continue to tell everyone they "don't get it" while proving why he's the ultimate Vedantin.

Edited by Simple_Jack
  • Like 1

Puke face

You do realise that you have to be at least 13 years old to join TTBs?

I'm going to call your mummy and tell her that you're being rude to grownups on the internet again.

Edited by gatito

Just what I expect from someone who is clinging to humility.

Go back to smelling your farts in the bathtub, genius.

You do realise that you have to be at least 13 years old to join TTBs?

I'm going to call your mummy and tell her that you're being rude to grownups on the internet again.

My mummy died. I hate you.

No matter how hard I fart, all I can smell here is your humility.

• Like 1

Don't expect anyone here to take you seriously ever again.

Bump.

I know. It's better to stick my tongue out at these people than debate Dzogchen.

Don't expect anyone here to take you seriously ever again.

Did you expect anyone was taking you seriously?

I know. It's better to stick my tongue out at these people than debate Dzogchen.

Sticking your tongue out is what you've been doing the whole time. In which post have you actually outlined your point of view in any detail? Saying something like "no, it isn't" is not what any sane person would understand as "debating."

Edited by goldisheavy
  • Like 1

Sticking your tongue out is what you've been doing the whole time. In which post have you actually outlined your point of view in any detail? Saying something like "not it isn't" is not what any sane person would understand as "debating."

I don't have a view to outline. I can tell you what my Dzogchen teachers say. First thing they say is it breaks samaya to discuss Dzogchen with people who are not earnestly devoted to the teacher. A single word of Dzogchen teaching is enough to attain enlightenment. So each word is precious. Those who want to denigrate, analyze and be skeptical of Dzogchen have no business advising what these terms mean to an OP who appeared sincerely interested in what the terms are. I mentioned clarity-emptiness is wisdom in Dzogchen. To which, some joker said "emptiness" is trite. To which I replied, that's bullshit. Now here we are.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

Did you expect anyone was taking you seriously?

I hope not.

I'm just making fun of you and Simple_Jack, so I hope that everyone's laughing as much as I am.

I don't have a view to outline. I can tell you what my Dzogchen teachers say. First thing they say is it breaks samaya to discuss Dzogchen with people who are not earnestly devoted to the teacher. A single word of Dzogchen teaching is enough to attain enlightenment. So each word is precious. Those who want to denigrate, analyze and be skeptical of Dzogchen have no business advising what these terms mean to an OP who appeared sincerely interested in what the terms are.

Although after reading that, I can see that you're you're entirely competent in making fun of yourself and that you need no further help from me.