Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

The mysteries of the on-off switch button thing.

At the monastery know as google a noob was meditating on a koan his sys admin had given him.

Why is it that the on off button or switch will solve errors in electronic devices, if the keyboard is not responding turning it off then on might fix it please explain?

So your thoughts?

The on/off switch is a wonderful thing. Turn something on and whatever it is connected to will likely do wonderful things for us. If it starts smoking we need to turn it off.

On a computer a bad program can cause many knids of problems, even make the keyboard stop responding. Turning the computer "off" removes all programs from memory. Turn it back on and the keyboard will function properly again unless the program that caused the problem is run again.

Life is that way, you know. We turn ourself "On" (go out into society) and experience problems but when we return home (Off) the problems disappear.

Back when I was married to my third wife I acquired "selective hearing" where when she started bitching I totally lost my hearing. When she stopped bitching or if she or I left the house my hearing magically returned.

I still don't understand why people don't use the off button when they want to start bitching instead of making me using the off button of my hearing.

But I hear you, I've been there too. (not yet at the third wife)

• Like 1

There is no off button with minds but there is an exit door.

Best to keep that exit door open.

Otherwise things become pretty overcrowded pretty quickly.

We all have a great teacher.

Cultivation 101...

"Breathe in and you gotta breathe out."

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

it is a return to beginning, a re-initiation of protocols

ergo,

practice embryonic breathing :D

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this