mike 134

Why are there NO reputable writings or research on kundalini ?

I wonder why the OP views Pubmed, a medical database, as the only source of reputable peer-reviewed writings?

So is the consensus that kundalini is basically an evolutionary energy? i hadnt heard the term til I joined here and like has been said the definitions on the interwebs are sporatic at best. Best I can tell and from reading what son of the gods posted is that is appears to be the case..

• Like 2

Forget about it. Kundalini yoga or rising the kundalini energy is an esoteric practice. No medical studies can reproduce the experience. You can either experience it with drugs but the repercussion is immense and defeating the whole purpose of the divine experience. You can experience it by chance, which is often very typical for those who actually experience it. Is the chance of a life situation that induces the energy to rise. That's what it should be. As a result, the rising of the kundalini energy will give you insights and wisdom about your life and the rest of the world...ie, transcendent wisdom of the Dharma. You are better off to experience the energy when you are younger because your body is healthier. You are less likely to experience blockage when you don't indulge in toxins like junk foods, drugs, and other body damaging craps you eat.

• Like 1