So again, stop accusing people of being in a CULT because they disagree with you, and focus on what you are interested in - overtones etc..

Thats a good point. PFL has stated a few times that people stopped talking to me after I made this or that point. It might be along with the point was insulting language, like saying they're in a Cult. That tends to result in a game of 'I am rubber, you are glue' or the other party walking away.

You have people here who are someone knowledgeable and willing to discuss musical arcana. Take advantage of it. I'm still wondering about practical applications of it.

Can't say I'm into Bush beats, but there is some Yoga Kirtan music thats pretty good.

• Like 3

The "original" source for the 432 cult is Leonard Horowitz work which is fake Pythagorean work promoting the problem of irrational logarithmic tuning.

Oops - I said cult. I'm sorry. But then so does Leonard Horowitz:

Musical Cult Control - Medical Veritas
www.medicalveritas.org/MedicalVeritas/Musical_Cult_Control.html‎

A lot has been written on the A=432Hz tuning preference that is mathematically consistent with the Fibonacci series of numbers, and, therefore, universal design.

465.4 Hertz was the fundamental used in the ultrasound harmonics link I gave. So does that prove that 440 Hertz is a cult as Horowitz claims? No and again I can find no evidence of 432 hertz connected to ultrasound in an special manner despite the claim being made. Stop the 432 lies.

Yeah as for what particular music people are into - again Western irrational logarithmic music is a subset of the larger Pythagorean rational number scale options, as the Indian scales explain.

So we can still enjoy Western music since it attempts to approximate the perfect fifths/fourth but just realize that actually it is not as powerful as trance music. Western music is focused on the lower emotions as program music - happy, sad, scary/suspense.

Occasionally there is the chills from Western music - called frisson - this is created by an enharmonic chord change without a key modulation - and so you get more dissonance in the overtones creating stronger undertone beats - and this increases the dopamine levels in people - the chills is from the ionization of free radicals in the body, as the Earthing movement discovered (walking barefoot in the ionized earth creating chills).

So there are examples of music creating frisson - aka eargasm or skin orgasm was the original term but not repressed enough for academics.

http://www.humorsoffice.com/lists/10-frisson-inducing-songs-and-the-definition-of-frisson/ a frisson playlist

http://8tracks.com/explore/frisson more of them.

actually as I wrote that I realized the Devil's Interval as tritone against the PErfect Fifth/Fourth is basically an enharmonic key change. This is why the diminished seventh chord made up of two tritones is used in Jazz all the time as a key modulation or just a perfect fifth substitute chord. You also find that in Bartok which is about the same time as early Jazz music.....of course Bach used the tritone - the Devil's Interval in the 17th C. but he had to hide it - as his music spread out his chord harmonics through single voice polyphony.

The "original" source for the 432 cult is Leonard Horowitz work which is fake Pythagorean work promoting the problem of irrational logarithmic tuning.

Oops - I said cult. I'm sorry. But then so does Leonard Horowitz: 465.4 Hertz was the fundamental used in the ultrasound harmonics link I gave. So does that prove that 440 Hertz is a cult as Horowitz claims? No and again I can find no evidence of 432 hertz connected to ultrasound in an special manner despite the claim being made. Stop the 432 lies.

Leonard Horowitz, the anti-vaccine dentist? I thought you were going back a little deeper in time.

Here is an example of the so called 'Devil's Interval', 'diabolus in musica', tritone, or flatted fifth. Haven't we had enough superstition that was created by the Roman Church?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4952646.stm

"In the Middle Ages when people were ignorant and scared, when they heard something like that and felt that reaction in their body they thought 'uh oh, here come the Devil'."

• Like 1

Alright, just lost what I had written, wasting more time on this

1) Horowitz didn't invent the theories behind 432, he just said that 440 was used for militant purposes. So again, more diversion from you that doesn't address the factor 9 hertz and geometry connection.

2) You seemed to miss the point about ultrasound. Ultrasound simply proves that matching the frequency of an object with sound has a physical effect on the object. So if the factor 9 hertz and geometry connection shows anything about the construction of phenomena, hertz would make some difference on the sonic activation of other corresponding phenomena.

So, if you can't bear to admit that you've had a blind spot on this, perhaps just take a look in the following mirror:

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups

The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

‪Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

‪Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).

‪The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry—or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).

‪The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).

‪The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

‪The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).

‪The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).

‪The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt iin order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.

‪Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.

‪The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

‪The group is preoccupied with making money.

‪Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.

‪Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

‪The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.

Yeah HOrowitz is just the main promoter of 440 hertz being a cult. He thinks 444 is better while others think 432. haha. But all these hertz cults think 440 is a cult which originated with Horowitz pushing it.

Ralis - in my article - I don't say the Devil's Interval on its own is wrong - the tritone is one of the natural rational harmonics. The issue is creating the tritone from the irrational magnitude measurement system which is an attempt to close off the infinite natural harmonics as a closed geometric infinity.

So that is also why the 432 cult is idiotic because they are simply down-tuning the SAME irrational magnitude harmonics. haha. Silly. But then people are having fun with their software or whatever.

I align myself with the tuning of the original human culture from before 70,000 BCE - the perfect fifth/fourths which are proven to be the best synchronization for brain wave amplitude. The proof is in my article.

So that spread around the world to what evolved into thousands of different tribal cultures - all using the perfect fifth/fourth intervals which is also what all babies use when they are born.

The only other major social control mechanism operating today in regard to the 432 v. 528 “debate” is called CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

It's super hilarious that all these frequency cults have broken off into subsets that are battling each other online. haha.

http://www.waronwethepeople.com/432-hz-fraud-advanced-psychopaths-destroy-love-played-528-hz/

Edited by Innersoundqigong