dee

Coincidences and Dreams

My mother who has had a brain injury for the last 8 years, was rushed to the hospital and nearly passed away again. During the hospital stay and care , one of my friends that i had not spoken to for a whole year sent me a message. In her message, she described a dream she kept having for 3 nights in a row; seeing myself and my two sisters and herself, and wondered if everything was okay.

My mom and her had great relationship before my mom's brain injury, and i had let her know that my mom was in the hospital and wasnt't doing so well. It was not until a few months later that my friend told me about the dreams and how it all made her feel.

We have reconnected since and she said that in each everyone of the dreams there was a clanking spoon in them. I had shivers run up my spine and I burst into tears because my mom called her KASIKA, which translates into SPOON. She could never pronounce her name Kasha, so KASIKA it was.

Has anyone ever reached out to you in a dream? Is this a mere conicidence?

I'd appreciate any insight

• Like 4

I er do sometimes clank a spoon.

How is your mother's health now?

I hope and pray she is well.

I am sorry.

I am not a healer.

XXX

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

My mother who has had a brain injury for the last 8 years, was rushed to the hospital and nearly passed away again. During the hospital stay and care , one of my friends that i had not spoken to for a whole year sent me a message. In her message, she described a dream she kept having for 3 nights in a row; seeing myself and my two sisters and herself, and wondered if everything was okay.

My mom and her had great relationship before my mom's brain injury, and i had let her know that my mom was in the hospital and wasnt't doing so well. It was not until a few months later that my friend told me about the dreams and how it all made her feel.

We have reconnected since and she said that in each everyone of the dreams there was a clanking spoon in them. I had shivers run up my spine and I burst into tears because my mom called her KASIKA, which translates into SPOON. She could never pronounce her name Kasha, so KASIKA it was.

Has anyone ever reached out to you in a dream? Is this a mere conicidence?

I'd appreciate any insight

This is no coincidence...but synchronicity. Search this forum for more on synchronicity and also, Ganyin I think it is. I think Taomeow knows more about that. And that's the second time I've mentioned her today. As if by magic, she might appear.

What you have described is not uncommon, but it isn't amazingly supernatural either.

Certain things are just supposed to happen, like clockwork. The friend you hadn't spoken to in a year has a role in your life, equally as significant to someone that is in your life 24/7.

This person is so connected to you in a way that they are almost identical...that's why you have the mutual, respectful relationship that you have without having to constantly stay in touch!

• Like 3

Thank you for your replies, wondering if anyone else has other opinions on this.

I have nothing to say regarding the dreams but echo the well wishes for your mom.

Likewise here.

All good wishes to your mum, your perceptive friend and to you.

Good luck to your Mom as well, and as far as dreams go I'm not sure but I may have started on my own path from one. I had a dream I won't go into detail about (not afraid it's just long) but the number 137 came up in it. I learned that it's an important number in theoretical physics and is a part of the fine structure constant, also called alpha. My brother died in 2002 but was a physicist, loved Richard Feynmann and Richard considered alpha to be extremely significant. A few days before I learned what it was to "be" I saw a youtube video that made me focus more.

Then last night after meditating a bit I came up with this, which may mean absolutely nothing (hehe) in physics or mathematics but I found it beautiful. I started with a dot representing "Is", or infinity, or whatever you'd like to call everything. Then a dot to either side to represent each side of "opposites", or the beginings of duality. Then I connected them with circles which created essentially the yin/yang, or the greek symbol for infinity. When I created squares within each circle, with all the points connecting to "is", I realized there was an interesting coincidence when each "dot" was counted. At the top, with "is" there is 1, then the beginnings of duality had created 3 dots. Then in the third which I thought of as the universe we live in, 3d duality in a sense, I had created 7 dots. Thus creating 137, not as a sum of total numbers, but as steps of creation in a sense. I could visually see the fine structure constant with 1 over, or "divided" in a sense, by 137. http://hethatwatches.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/diagram_infinity.png

I haven't held onto it too strongly, and I am aware that very often you can see the numbers you want to see virtually anywhere and in anything, but I felt it was very interesting and wanted to share it and the drawing with folks here. Any math or physics folks here with any thoughts on it?

Edited by jschultz

Hi dee,

Thank you for your replies, wondering if anyone else has other opinions on this.

The reason we find it hard to understand how your friend could know the spoon thing is because we are convinced that we are individuals living in time and space. Knowledge, we believe, is acquired through experience, encoded into memory, and then retrieved at a later stage.

But this is a very one-sided view of who we actually are.

Seen from another perspective, every 'memory' is also a present moment vision, that appears in the ceaseless flow of things, stays for a brief instant, and then is gone forever. We are not individuals but a cosmic awareness that witnesses this flow of moments that exist only for the briefest imaginable instant.

To those who are firmly rooted in this second perspective, all knowledge is just a present moment manifestation. It was not acquired in some so-called 'past'. in other words, knowledge based tuition is also, when seen from the other logical perspective, a present moment intuition.

It is our very belief in the need for knowledge to come from empirical experience that holds us back. As we become more and more acquainted with our cosmic identity (and all spiritual practice is geared towards this aim) our belief in our need for tuition slowly relaxes. And therefore our experience of knowing things we cannot explain grows.

We are all in touch with our cosmic selves, but to most of us it is a very vague and mostly unconscious awareness. This is why so many of us have uncanny stories like you do, but they have not become a regular fixture in our reality. And, as we can well imagine, they are most commonly associated with those states when our intellects are less fixated on our individuality in time and space - I mean semi-sleep for instance.

When you start to understand intution and experience it regularly, it strikes you quite forcefully that ALL knowledge can be viewed as intuition. My friend and I are old friends, and yet we have also never met before. What we call a friend is therefore an instantiation of powerful and detailed intuition into the life of a stranger.

It is often said that we are more likely to have telepathic experiences with those we know well. But, of course, those we know well ARE telepathic experiences. I hope this makes sense!!

Best wishes, Nikolai

Edited by Nikolai1
  • Like 1