Rara

Ghost experts...I need you!

Ground work. Purify your lungs (po) and middle tantien through correct diet and eating slowly and mindfully every time you eat (healthy spleen will cleanse the weak lung element, since the spleen is the mother of this organ) and a meaningful practice (internal martial arts and vipassana (walking + seated meditation) are excellent choices).

Establish a solid foundation which starts with the feet, waist, kua, mind, diet and the advice provided by Five Spirits.

Thanks...recently I have started to be slower and more mindful these days when eating.

Meditation practice has slipped with a hectic schedule. Tomorrow, all restores to normal so I will take some time to get that ball rolling again!

• Like 1

I've never heard of ghosts that could actually pick stuff up. At least not with a high level of fine motor control like in rearranging cds. Could be sleepwalking. When I was younger I brought some coffee cups into my parents room presumably because I wanted to make them coffee. It explains things moving about unknowingly.

• Like 3

Ok, I am convinced that something is trying to get my attention.

Computer games are going missing from their boxes and ending up in random places. At first, I thought it was me being absent-minded, or friends. But over the past month I've been so busy that I haven't played them much...and no one has been round, so I'm ruling friends out. The other day I found a game I had played recently in the case of another one which I definitely hadn't been touched in months - it was at the bottom of the pile!

Now on to last night. I developed a cold overnight and awoke around 5am sniffing etc. I was in and out of consciousness then I ended up in some lucid state (this has been a regular occurance around April time...but I wonder if the illness has triggered it) Anyway, in this "dream" I was walking back into my bedroom. My partner was in bed complaining that I had been making too much noise...but she appeared posessed. And as I tried to approach her, I became paralyzed as if something was holding me back. I couldn't move so I started screaming...

At which point, my partner who was in fact lying next to me, woke me up by grabbing me.

Like I say, I'm use to the paralysis/lucid dreams and have always seen them as sort of paranormal...yet still a creation of my own mind. I have battled demonic-like creatures before in them...I have also has very euphoric ones too!

But with games being moved about in my house, I can't help but think that there is also something external involved.

Thanks for reading. I look forward to your replies!

It feels like some of the spiritual work you are doing is attracting attention.

Are you doing some kind of astral projection or magic?

Either way you need to clear the space, and ground yourself.

Buy some frankincense and burn it while you walk around the house and shift any old, stagnant, lost energy.

Claim your authority over the space and yourselves - this is a home of light and love and no other energy will be tolerated. If there is any energy here that is not in the light, that is lost or stagnant - GO NOW! Go into the light or go back to where you came from - and "blast your light". Kosher salt on the wall of the house (spray bottle with water).

That spare room needs more light, and it feels susceptible to mold/mould spores?

I also feel an energy imbalance that is being manipulated here - if its coming up every april you may have a stomach issue. Does you father get stomach ulcers or digestive issues?

• Like 2

Back a year or two ago, I got so fed up that I killed a couple of them. I strangled one girl and jumped/ground and pounded something in a tailcoat that slipped under my door and crawled to me at a frightening pace.

Did the trick though...until my episode a few nights ago!

Best effective, mundane application of Martial Arts techniques I've ever heard, except for Tai Sabaki in the line at the Coffee Shop.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 1

I've never heard of ghosts that could actually pick stuff up. At least not with a high level of fine motor control like in rearranging cds. Could be sleepwalking. When I was younger I brought some coffee cups into my parents room presumably because I wanted to make them coffee. It explains things moving about unknowingly.

This is what I always thought...I never want to believe that non physical things and energy can move stuff. But...I have had other moments of telekenisis a couple of years ago. So I always get baffled now when unexplainable stuff is happening...I usually try and be as mindful as possible when I am awake.

Sleep walking is interesting...I never thought about that. I might set a camera up one night. Problem is, these episodes aren't consistent.

It feels like some of the spiritual work you are doing is attracting attention.

Are you doing some kind of astral projection or magic?

Either way you need to clear the space, and ground yourself.

Buy some frankincense and burn it while you walk around the house and shift any old, stagnant, lost energy.

Claim your authority over the space and yourselves - this is a home of light and love and no other energy will be tolerated. If there is any energy here that is not in the light, that is lost or stagnant - GO NOW! Go into the light or go back to where you came from - and "blast your light". Kosher salt on the wall of the house (spray bottle with water).

That spare room needs more light, and it feels susceptible to mold/mould spores?

I also feel an energy imbalance that is being manipulated here - if its coming up every april you may have a stomach issue. Does you father get stomach ulcers or digestive issues?

I'm not into magic/AP...I mean, I dabbled in bits two years ago when going through a tough time (I was having a lot of these lucid nightmares of demons/ghosts...see my earlier post to Unseen_Abilities where I killed a couple in frustration)

Nothing since though. As soon as everything cleared up, mindfulness meditation is all I have done. And I have occupied my time with working and being creative.

RE the banishing...thanks, yes I will incorporate this.

My whole upstairs is susceptible to damp/mould...landlord has done what he can but a main issue is that windows are not high enough. That problem can't go away...but we are armed with dehumidifyers at least, and open widows as much as we can.

Could you elaborate more on how mould affects this?

Finally, my father's health is ok, other than diabetes and a bad back.

• Like 1

As an FYI, spiritual entities definitely CAN move physical objects.

• Like 4

As an FYI, spiritual entities definitely CAN move physical objects.

Thanks. I don't doubt that...a part of me just would like to think that there could be another explanation.

Fancy that. While most get excited about the idea or paranormal activity, I'm just wishing it away. The physical world is enough to live in, nevermind these other pests!

• Like 2

I'm not into magic/AP...I mean, I dabbled in bits two years ago when going through a tough time (I was having a lot of these lucid nightmares of demons/ghosts...see my earlier post to Unseen_Abilities where I killed a couple in frustration)

Nothing since though. As soon as everything cleared up, mindfulness meditation is all I have done. And I have occupied my time with working and being creative.

RE the banishing...thanks, yes I will incorporate this.

My whole upstairs is susceptible to damp/mould...landlord has done what he can but a main issue is that windows are not high enough. That problem can't go away...but we are armed with dehumidifyers at least, and open widows as much as we can.

Could you elaborate more on how mould affects this?

Finally, my father's health is ok, other than diabetes and a bad back.

ok, so working backwards. Diabetes.

Diabetes is the stomach imbalance I'm feeling here. Diabetes is a centred in the stomach/pancreas/spleen (earth element).

If you delve deeper within yourself, I feel you'll find a "genealogical" disposition toward pancreatic/stomach deficiencies - but it is emotion/belief related (and probably centred around openess, fairness, centredness and balance - oriented in your ability to "integrate" - this will be exacerbated by worry and a level of difficulty accepting the "sweetness" of life. These things will be stronger with the father, but simply avail an opportunity or "in" to your energy system. And by genealogical I mean that this has it root cause in your fathers "timeline". See a time line therapist to release it, or perhaps a medical qigong dr.

The earth element is what grounds you, earths you, roots you. And to get an in, you'd need to be "uprooted'.

Spend more time in nature, less time playing computer games, more natural light, less unnatural light, less acidic food, more alkaline food.

Buy some frankinsense, colloidal silver, kosher salt.

Take hot as you can handle bath with sea (kosher) sale, fresh rosemary, cinnamon, and a few drops of eucaplytus. Fully submerge within it as long as you can. get out when it starts to cool.

That is a very powerful cleansing bath.

The AP dabbling in the past was being held back by the lack of grounding (earth element again).

Mindfulness meditation on its own needs pinpoint concentration to avoid susceptibility to "infiltration" by any that seek it with you.

The mold is being facilitated by the energy of the building. A rolling stone gathers no moss.

I'd move house. You think its a good ticket, but who's holding the tickets and who's holding the fines?

Mould/Mold is a marker. It's only present in a state of decay, and lost souls and energy...well, misery loves company.

Fighting the mould is an uphill battle, it's part of the landlords Karma and his inability to integrate with love and responsibility at a family level...did he used to live in the home?

It doesn't matter, anyway.

This is a temporary stop for you, and the time to move forward is approaching.

It's all about your life Rara...

So where do you need to move forward in life that you have not yet, that you have been delaying, or that you....can't seem to "ground" yourself into yet?

Edit addition:This is not about solving the spook issue. There is nothing "wrong" about what they are doing, have no judgement. Fight begets more fight, only deeper down the rabbit hole. This/they are a gift, a gift to deliver the insight and wisdom that darkness only gathers in the shaddows, and feeds on what light it can there. So, the path of least resistance is to move house, and move forward with life into a new earth.

Edited by Horus
  • Like 3

Thanks. I don't doubt that...a part of me just would like to think that there could be another explanation.

Fancy that. While most get excited about the idea or paranormal activity, I'm just wishing it away. The physical world is enough to live in, nevermind these other pests!

"I'm just wishing it away. The physical world is enough to live in, nevermind these other pests!"

While your unwillingness to play with the "fairies" and th darker side of life is great...

This attitude stems from your unwillingness to integrate with your spiritual power....

"The physical world is enough to live in, never mind these other pests!"

This is the cry of a "medium" carrying the world on his shoulders...you are not Atlas.

I'm pretty sure a medium would tell you who you truly are.

That is what you are not earthing here, and that is what the pests are telling you.

"What the f#%k are you doing here, kid?!" - "oh, well, dinner is served!".

Beyond the illusion, the darkness is seeking, nay plotting, your ascension.

Ask yourself this question, from deep within:

Am I a Medium?

• Like 3

ok, so working backwards. Diabetes.

Diabetes is the stomach imbalance I'm feeling here. Diabetes is a centred in the stomach/pancreas/spleen (earth element).

If you delve deeper within yourself, I feel you'll find a "genealogical" disposition toward pancreatic/stomach deficiencies - but it is emotion/belief related (and probably centred around openess, fairness, centredness and balance - oriented in your ability to "integrate" - this will be exacerbated by worry and a level of difficulty accepting the "sweetness" of life. These things will be stronger with the father, but simply avail an opportunity or "in" to your energy system. And by genealogical I mean that this has it root cause in your fathers "timeline". See a time line therapist to release it, or perhaps a medical qigong dr.

The earth element is what grounds you, earths you, roots you. And to get an in, you'd need to be "uprooted'.

Spend more time in nature, less time playing computer games, more natural light, less unnatural light, less acidic food, more alkaline food.

Buy some frankinsense, colloidal silver, kosher salt.

Take hot as you can handle bath with sea (kosher) sale, fresh rosemary, cinnamon, and a few drops of eucaplytus. Fully submerge within it as long as you can. get out when it starts to cool.

That is a very powerful cleansing bath.

The AP dabbling in the past was being held back by the lack of grounding (earth element again).

Mindfulness meditation on its own needs pinpoint concentration to avoid susceptibility to "infiltration" by any that seek it with you.

The mold is being facilitated by the energy of the building. A rolling stone gathers no moss.

I'd move house. You think its a good ticket, but who's holding the tickets and who's holding the fines?

Mould/Mold is a marker. It's only present in a state of decay, and lost souls and energy...well, misery loves company.

Fighting the mould is an uphill battle, it's part of the landlords Karma and his inability to integrate with love and responsibility at a family level...did he used to live in the home?

It doesn't matter, anyway.

This is a temporary stop for you, and the time to move forward is approaching.

It's all about your life Rara...

So where do you need to move forward in life that you have not yet, that you have been delaying, or that you....can't seem to "ground" yourself into yet?

Edit addition:This is not about solving the spook issue. There is nothing "wrong" about what they are doing, have no judgement. Fight begets more fight, only deeper down the rabbit hole. This/they are a gift, a gift to deliver the insight and wisdom that darkness only gathers in the shaddows, and feeds on what light it can there. So, the path of least resistance is to move house, and move forward with life into a new earth.

First of all, wow...pretty accurate! Now I will expand.

It is interesting that my partner claims that she always used to see ghost and spirit when she lived with her mum. Nowadays she doesn't. Interesting to know why this is only affecting me...I guess generally she is more grounded these days. I perhaps know why...I'd be interested to see if you know as well. I'm not playing here, it's just that you have been incredibly accurate so far...I just want to know how correct my intuition is. This is because a lot of what you have said here has crossed my mind before...and as you quite rightly said, I'm putting something off. Perhaps living in denial about one aspect of my life.

Yes, I carry the genetic "worry" that my dad has. Incredible anxiety and a lust for chocolate. Perhaps a comfort food. I went through my rebel stage because I saw this early and didn't want to repeat the same mistakes. As much as I love and respect him, he annihilated himself at a civil service job.

So I defied his "secure job" advice and went to university to study music/marketing. In the back of my mind, I saw a pattern and karma in my brother. He has collapsed at work twice in recent years. I too have had my stresses...realising it wan't necessarily about the career path, but genetically how I handle the stress.

Thankfully, I found Taoism in 2010 and this practice has very slowly, helped me empty that cup and refill it!

The alkaline diet, is this close to yin foods? That is something I have already adopted (except the chocolate, at the mo!) My partner feels the same...she needs an alkaline diet to battle candida symptoms or something...

RE the baths. Can you believe that for the past year, I religiously take sea salt, eucalyptus and lavendar baths?? I steam the bathroom out and spend as long as I can in there AT LEAST twice a week. I have noticed this rapidly heals any martial arts wounds and heard elsewhere that it cleansed the spirit. I can add the other ingredients if you feel it is necessary.

Good to know that at least I've started to deal with the issue :) This includes the mindfulness meditation. I will keep this up!

What is golden in your post is these last two points.

Yes, my landlord lived in this house for 11 years! My partner still feels energies and has always said there is something wrong here. It doesn't affect her but always has me. I used to have so much anger, and I have hit a few walls whilst I've been here. Also, my landlord is not a great people person at all...and always told me he has no time for children. He is a very blunt individual and seems to me like he has issues of his own. He has just got married though. That's something.

Back to the house, my partner's mum is (apparently) a clairvoyant, and has cleansed the house with incense before. However, I'm inclined to agree with you when you say this is all an uphill battle. It now seems we have done what we can but it's all just damage limitation...no way to eradicate the issue.

Finally yes, I have recently discovered that I am approaching the end of my rebellious stint...there is a new career in mind that will provide me with stability and marriage and kids might even be on the cards. Only yesterday did a good Taoist cyber-friend agree with me in that I need that responsibility now. Mouths to feed, my own home and wife. When I'm 65 and retired, I can then carry on my spiritual practice for enlightenment, but at 26, is worth more to me to stay grounded and look after my immediate family and start one of my own. No one has pressured me into it (something I am happy about that I have stuck to my guns with) but it is time to move on now.

I have made peace with my demons and I guess this month, it was just a jog from these guys that life will always be the same here, unless I change it.

Thanks so much for your post Horus. I will respond to your next one soon!

Edited by Rara
  • Like 2

"I'm just wishing it away. The physical world is enough to live in, nevermind these other pests!"

While your unwillingness to play with the "fairies" and th darker side of life is great...

This attitude stems from your unwillingness to integrate with your spiritual power....

"The physical world is enough to live in, never mind these other pests!"

This is the cry of a "medium" carrying the world on his shoulders...you are not Atlas.

I'm pretty sure a medium would tell you who you truly are.

That is what you are not earthing here, and that is what the pests are telling you.

"What the f#%k are you doing here, kid?!" - "oh, well, dinner is served!".

Beyond the illusion, the darkness is seeking, nay plotting, your ascension.

Ask yourself this question, from deep within:

Am I a Medium?

You know what, I got wrapped up in all this before. So much so, I had to stop.

I guess it is the balance I was missing. I've gone from.one extreme to the other. But they keep calling me back. *rolls eyes* Ok, I suppose I better listen. Ok, I will stop dragging my feet, I promise.

"Am I a medium?" - I asked this question to myself a couple of years ago when I first started seeing these entities. It brought back memories to when I was a child and spoke to/saw things.

I maxe the decision not to be. I guess it's not an option. I shall see what happens from here then!

• Like 3

Yup. In fact, I forgot to mention. The main reason I stopped with medium stuff is because something said to me that my friend and his fiance were connected from a previous life...and this was their reunion (he is from London, she is from Tennessee)

So I reinforced this and told him...so I kind of felt I led him on...because of a damn liar of a spirit.

As it turns out, she was committing fraud and trying to get lots of money out of him. I conducted a big bulk of the investigation...I did feel so bad!

One person on this forum did once warn me against channeling and becoming "obsessed" by spirits. I think I fell victim to this. I believe the user has been banned, but still, I am inclined to agree with what he was saying to me.

• Like 3

I'm not a medium.

I'm a large white hat with a big red capital letter D in the middle.

I made my peace with all my demonz.

I'm an Xpert Ghostbuster.

XXX

ps now xcuze me i need to go pee in da face of evil.. ie have a wee in the toilet... and be real quiet.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 3

First of all, wow...pretty accurate! Now I will expand.

It is interesting that my partner claims that she always used to see ghost and spirit when she lived with her mum. Nowadays she doesn't. Interesting to know why this is only affecting me...I guess generally she is more grounded these days. I perhaps know why...I'd be interested to see if you know as well. I'm not playing here, it's just that you have been incredibly accurate so far...I just want to know how correct my intuition is. This is because a lot of what you have said here has crossed my mind before...and as you quite rightly said, I'm putting something off. Perhaps living in denial about one aspect of my life.

Yes, I carry the genetic "worry" that my dad has. Incredible anxiety and a lust for chocolate. Perhaps a comfort food. I went through my rebel stage because I saw this early and didn't want to repeat the same mistakes. As much as I love and respect him, he annihilated himself at a civil service job.

So I defied his "secure job" advice and went to university to study music/marketing. In the back of my mind, I saw a pattern and karma in my brother. He has collapsed at work twice in recent years. I too have had my stresses...realising it wan't necessarily about the career path, but genetically how I handle the stress.

Thankfully, I found Taoism in 2010 and this practice has very slowly, helped me empty that cup and refill it!

The alkaline diet, is this close to yin foods? That is something I have already adopted (except the chocolate, at the mo!) My partner feels the same...she needs an alkaline diet to battle candida symptoms or something...

RE the baths. Can you believe that for the past year, I religiously take sea salt, eucalyptus and lavendar baths?? I steam the bathroom out and spend as long as I can in there AT LEAST twice a week. I have noticed this rapidly heals any martial arts wounds and heard elsewhere that it cleansed the spirit. I can add the other ingredients if you feel it is necessary.

Good to know that at least I've started to deal with the issue :) This includes the mindfulness meditation. I will keep this up!

What is golden in your post is these last two points.

Yes, my landlord lived in this house for 11 years! My partner still feels energies and has always said there is something wrong here. It doesn't affect her but always has me. I used to have so much anger, and I have hit a few walls whilst I've been here. Also, my landlord is not a great people person at all...and always told me he has no time for children. He is a very blunt individual and seems to me like he has issues of his own. He has just got married though. That's something.

Back to the house, my partner's mum is (apparently) a clairvoyant, and has cleansed the house with incense before. However, I'm inclined to agree with you when you say this is all an uphill battle. It now seems we have done what we can but it's all just damage limitation...no way to eradicate the issue.

Finally yes, I have recently discovered that I am approaching the end of my rebellious stint...there is a new career in mind that will provide me with stability and marriage and kids might even be on the cards. Only yesterday did a good Taoist cyber-friend agree with me in that I need that responsibility now. Mouths to feed, my own home and wife. When I'm 65 and retired, I can then carry on my spiritual practice for enlightenment, but at 26, is worth more to me to stay grounded and look after my immediate family and start one of my own. No one has pressured me into it (something I am happy about that I have stuck to my guns with) but it is time to move on now.

I have made peace with my demons and I guess this month, it was just a jog from these guys that life will always be the same here, unless I change it.

Thanks so much for your post Horus. I will respond to your next one soon!

"It is interesting that my partner claims that she always used to see ghost and spirit when she lived with her mum. Nowadays she doesn't. Interesting to know why this is only affecting me...I guess generally she is more grounded these days. I perhaps know why...I'd be interested to see if you know as well. I'm not playing here, it's just that you have been incredibly accurate so far...I just want to know how correct my intuition is."

Well, the first thing I heard was "she's pregnant", but it was a strong thought form - so, could just as easily be your idea? or maybe mine...

Women are generally more grounded than men, its in their nature.

I see her clinging closely to her mum, but in a nice way. A good support structure they have together, with much love. The wisdom of women can teach us much.

There are so many things that can affect grounding, but for a woman (in general life context) nurture and nature have much to do with it. Is she with child (yours or past-partner's)? Is she wanting a child? Did she stop taking drugs recently? Is there a strong mental commitment like embarking on study? A broody woman will ground up like no tomorrow, and she'll pull her man into line like a trooper. Her mother feels like a strong grounding force here, and she feels like she is supporting her daughters entry into motherhood. Even venturing into that energy elates my energy body...

"Yes, I carry the genetic "worry" that my dad has. Incredible anxiety and a lust for chocolate. Perhaps a comfort food. I went through my rebel stage because I saw this early and didn't want to repeat the same mistakes. As much as I love and respect him, he annihilated himself at a civil service job."

Worry is a/the negative energy of the spleen - and it is most simply dealt with by transmuting/converting/turning it into/trying to see how you can be more open. Openness is a/the virtue energy of the spleen. Openness and fairness, balance and centredness. So, when you feel the worry - ask yourself "am I being open and fair here"... Am I being open enough. Worry tends to have a subject, so, whatever that manifests as - ask "am i being open to that. Am I being open to that "worst case scenario? If I create it, am I being open enough to take responsibility for my creation, to take the gold of wisdom from it and to move forward positively with openness, fairness, and balance?

Man, I love chocky too! But we've split up. I find it clogs my energy pathways, and there is more than meets the eye going into the more commercial blends. I've seen some nasty stuff going on within commercial chocky that made me "abort" it completely. But, I can still taste it with my jedi mind/body tools...haha! It is intrinsically tied up with the genealogical issue - so delve into it - its a gift on offer there...

"The alkaline diet, is this close to yin foods? That is something I have already adopted (except the chocolate, at the mo!) My partner feels the same...she needs an alkaline diet to battle candida symptoms or something..."

The Yin/Yang of foods is a big study, and it depends not just on the nature of each food in question, but whether its raw or cooked, what time of year it is, and what your internal "weather" is doing. In this i am only a student...but alkaline acid is easier to navigate superficially.

This acid/alk chart is based on the "affect" that each food has on the system (as opposed to their own acid/ak ID as such - ie some acid foods have an alk afffect on the system) http://www.fhsblog.com/misc/food_alk-acd-lrg.jpg

I found it very useful to help move beyond Candida. What a journey that was - I have very little food craving now..

I did a 21 day pau d'arco cleanse with no fruit, no meat, nothing acidic - no sugar basically. 100% alkaline, and then renuke with probiotics and nutrition....

The issue to watch for is the leaky gut syndrome - but copius slippery elm does the trick...

I looked and couldn't find the old guys site that gave me the details - but this might be even better by the look of it - http://doctorglen.wordpress.com/yeast/

Candida is driving the digestion funfair - take back control by compassionately letting it die, and then move on with support. (looking deeper Candida is a big part of the dirty C word (cancer).

re bath:"I can add the other ingredients if you feel it is necessary." - yes, do that. heaps of them. The first time I did that bath, Yeshua himself jumped in with me and splashed water on his face..I was like, who's that. ooohhh!

"This includes the mindfulness meditation. I will keep this up!" - do, it feels good. But my point on the pinpoint concentration is that you are present. Some mindfulness and no-mind meditations can leave you open/receptive to influence. Rigorous more active meds like neigong make use of the mind, while those dormant wafty states in stillness (without pinpoint concentration) splay you open and allow entry.

"Yes, my landlord lived in this house for 11 years!" - this guy is ok, it's just a karmic bond/hockup you have shared. But his life is stagnant and he wont listen to the light anymore. I feel his mother has severely thwarted him in life, but we only get into what we create so, each to there own - "all paths lead back to me" (the light). You are not responsible for his karma. But, entering such a contract, the weight of his karma offered a comforting nook to rest in. If you are indeed a medium, I cannot judge you for that. A medium will do everyone around them. A medium is a conduit not just for spirit but for energy - so how much of what you feel has its origin within you?

"Only yesterday did a good Taoist cyber-friend agree with me in that I need that responsibility now. Mouths to feed, my own home and wife. When I'm 65 and retired, I can then carry on my spiritual practice for enlightenment, but at 26, is worth more to me to stay grounded and look after my immediate family and start one of my own."

HAHA! Oh the running medium! "When I'm 65 and retired, I can then carry on my spiritual practice for enlightenment, but at 26, is worth more to me to stay grounded and look after my immediate family and start one of my own." Man, life is the greatest work...we can all sit around creating energy bodies, omming, cleansing, charging, merging with tao for as long as we like....if we really evolve with all of that we might just have the opportunity to come back again and try being a woman, hanging the clothes on the line, mopping the floor , loving the children and the husband - then we'll stare mastery in the face and be it. But, you can't outrun us (spirit) - the owls will bring the letters through every crack in the house. I do my work in the mornings before my wife wakes.

Just watch Theresa Caputo - I have deep admiration, love and gratitude for mediums.

• Like 1

You know what, I got wrapped up in all this before. So much so, I had to stop.

I guess it is the balance I was missing. I've gone from.one extreme to the other. But they keep calling me back. *rolls eyes* Ok, I suppose I better listen. Ok, I will stop dragging my feet, I promise.

"Am I a medium?" - I asked this question to myself a couple of years ago when I first started seeing these entities. It brought back memories to when I was a child and spoke to/saw things.

I maxe the decision not to be. I guess it's not an option. I shall see what happens from here then!

The best was to diffuse the "So much so, I had to stop." factor is balance...

Make it about you, not about them (spirit)...

Just because a medium can see/hear/feel/communicate with spirit - does not mean its all about them...

This is about your makeup, it about you and your giving unto the world, your love of life, your offering.

To keep grounded, find some simple productive practices to do on a daily basis and let go more, allow it to be part of your lifestyle and come from love not seeking results.

Mediums often feel massive anxiety - but its all in the resistance.

Know thyself.

• Like 1

Ya gotta play the cards you've been dealt bro.

And, Ya gotta know when to hold 'em

Know when to fold 'em

Know when to walk away

Know when to run

• Like 1

GrandmazterP and Ra Ra ARE DA BEZT BOYZ IN DA WORLD!

IM RETIRED

Don't forget Marbelhead and Deci Belle lol...stop changing your mind.

Create a league table maybe so we can see the rankings switch from time to time =P

@Horus ...reply on the way!

"It is interesting that my partner claims that she always used to see ghost and spirit when she lived with her mum. Nowadays she doesn't. Interesting to know why this is only affecting me...I guess generally she is more grounded these days. I perhaps know why...I'd be interested to see if you know as well. I'm not playing here, it's just that you have been incredibly accurate so far...I just want to know how correct my intuition is."

Well, the first thing I heard was "she's pregnant", but it was a strong thought form - so, could just as easily be your idea? or maybe mine...

Women are generally more grounded than men, its in their nature.

I see her clinging closely to her mum, but in a nice way. A good support structure they have together, with much love. The wisdom of women can teach us much.

There are so many things that can affect grounding, but for a woman (in general life context) nurture and nature have much to do with it. Is she with child (yours or past-partner's)? Is she wanting a child? Did she stop taking drugs recently? Is there a strong mental commitment like embarking on study? A broody woman will ground up like no tomorrow, and she'll pull her man into line like a trooper. Her mother feels like a strong grounding force here, and she feels like she is supporting her daughters entry into motherhood. Even venturing into that energy elates my energy body...

"Yes, I carry the genetic "worry" that my dad has. Incredible anxiety and a lust for chocolate. Perhaps a comfort food. I went through my rebel stage because I saw this early and didn't want to repeat the same mistakes. As much as I love and respect him, he annihilated himself at a civil service job."

Worry is a/the negative energy of the spleen - and it is most simply dealt with by transmuting/converting/turning it into/trying to see how you can be more open. Openness is a/the virtue energy of the spleen. Openness and fairness, balance and centredness. So, when you feel the worry - ask yourself "am I being open and fair here"... Am I being open enough. Worry tends to have a subject, so, whatever that manifests as - ask "am i being open to that. Am I being open to that "worst case scenario? If I create it, am I being open enough to take responsibility for my creation, to take the gold of wisdom from it and to move forward positively with openness, fairness, and balance?

Man, I love chocky too! But we've split up. I find it clogs my energy pathways, and there is more than meets the eye going into the more commercial blends. I've seen some nasty stuff going on within commercial chocky that made me "abort" it completely. But, I can still taste it with my jedi mind/body tools...haha! It is intrinsically tied up with the genealogical issue - so delve into it - its a gift on offer there...

"The alkaline diet, is this close to yin foods? That is something I have already adopted (except the chocolate, at the mo!) My partner feels the same...she needs an alkaline diet to battle candida symptoms or something..."

The Yin/Yang of foods is a big study, and it depends not just on the nature of each food in question, but whether its raw or cooked, what time of year it is, and what your internal "weather" is doing. In this i am only a student...but alkaline acid is easier to navigate superficially.

This acid/alk chart is based on the "affect" that each food has on the system (as opposed to their own acid/ak ID as such - ie some acid foods have an alk afffect on the system) http://www.fhsblog.com/misc/food_alk-acd-lrg.jpg

I found it very useful to help move beyond Candida. What a journey that was - I have very little food craving now..

I did a 21 day pau d'arco cleanse with no fruit, no meat, nothing acidic - no sugar basically. 100% alkaline, and then renuke with probiotics and nutrition....

The issue to watch for is the leaky gut syndrome - but copius slippery elm does the trick...

I looked and couldn't find the old guys site that gave me the details - but this might be even better by the look of it - http://doctorglen.wordpress.com/yeast/

Candida is driving the digestion funfair - take back control by compassionately letting it die, and then move on with support. (looking deeper Candida is a big part of the dirty C word (cancer).

re bath:"I can add the other ingredients if you feel it is necessary." - yes, do that. heaps of them. The first time I did that bath, Yeshua himself jumped in with me and splashed water on his face..I was like, who's that. ooohhh!

"This includes the mindfulness meditation. I will keep this up!" - do, it feels good. But my point on the pinpoint concentration is that you are present. Some mindfulness and no-mind meditations can leave you open/receptive to influence. Rigorous more active meds like neigong make use of the mind, while those dormant wafty states in stillness (without pinpoint concentration) splay you open and allow entry.

"Yes, my landlord lived in this house for 11 years!" - this guy is ok, it's just a karmic bond/hockup you have shared. But his life is stagnant and he wont listen to the light anymore. I feel his mother has severely thwarted him in life, but we only get into what we create so, each to there own - "all paths lead back to me" (the light). You are not responsible for his karma. But, entering such a contract, the weight of his karma offered a comforting nook to rest in. If you are indeed a medium, I cannot judge you for that. A medium will do everyone around them. A medium is a conduit not just for spirit but for energy - so how much of what you feel has its origin within you?

"Only yesterday did a good Taoist cyber-friend agree with me in that I need that responsibility now. Mouths to feed, my own home and wife. When I'm 65 and retired, I can then carry on my spiritual practice for enlightenment, but at 26, is worth more to me to stay grounded and look after my immediate family and start one of my own."

HAHA! Oh the running medium! "When I'm 65 and retired, I can then carry on my spiritual practice for enlightenment, but at 26, is worth more to me to stay grounded and look after my immediate family and start one of my own." Man, life is the greatest work...we can all sit around creating energy bodies, omming, cleansing, charging, merging with tao for as long as we like....if we really evolve with all of that we might just have the opportunity to come back again and try being a woman, hanging the clothes on the line, mopping the floor , loving the children and the husband - then we'll stare mastery in the face and be it. But, you can't outrun us (spirit) - the owls will bring the letters through every crack in the house. I do my work in the mornings before my wife wakes.

Just watch Theresa Caputo - I have deep admiration, love and gratitude for mediums.

Wow, you make me turn my computer on especially to reply haha. I usually have this site on my mobile...it's been great while travelling about. Time off today...I'm still unwell. But I remember now...I read that these being make mediums ill until they give in and listen. I still haven't....I might have to today. Just been so busy learning here on top of a million other responsibilities.

To your post...

Well, she's not pregnant, we know that much. Been a tough time recently for various reasons but yeah, very attached to her mum ad nan right now. Even though it's not doing her much good imo. Very driven career-wise, and we both smoke weed...on a recreational basis to unwind. But her priority is to get out and work...and nurture plants and sea monkeys. Maybe this is a sign, I dunno. She reckons it's the weed that stops her seeing spirit, but then, that doesn't stop me. Something has switched her off to it though.

About the negative energy of the spleen/worrying...I must admit I'm not very open. I'm worried even writing this post...I thought twice about writing it...I was going to send it in a PM even but felt I could keep it impersonal enough for others to get use out of it in the thread! I will open up in 1-1 convos/counselling and similar scenarios. I guess that's normal. But it's a reason I don't do Facebook. I hate people knowing stuff about me. Others have said that the freedom to be open, especially in something like Facebook, is healthy and liberating. These were spiritual people, even. I'm on the other end of the scale...probably reclusive and paranoid lol.

About chocolate: Where can I find this stuff on commercial brands. I think I need to be put off...I mean, it helped me quit Mcdonalds 12 years ago and recently, KFC! I justify my eating of it because I run out of stuff to eat during the day. I pack veg, fruit, meat, rice, bread, water, tea etc into me throughout the day and come 11pm, I'm still starving. Dark chocolate digestives are my last resort but I go straight through them. I stay slim though, and only just maintain weight. I lose weight very easily...so I also worry about dropping below 10 st (140 lbs)

Hehe, yes. Yin/yang foods very complicated indeed. I find many charts say opposite things and I just don't have the time to delve too deep into it. Ans quite right, I assumed I was just Yang person so increased my Yin foods...but on other days, I think I might have been to Yin. I don't know. Maybe I DID need that alcohol or spicy food that day. So much to keep up with.

Thanks for the links though for the acid/alkali stuff. I have them bookmarked and will loo into them soon.

"The first time I did that bath, Yeshua himself jumped in with me and splashed water on his face..I was like, who's that. ooohhh!" - well, that's interesting. I will let you know if I ever have such an experience.

Mindfulness meditation...it's purely the breath. All I do now is breath focus until I can just sit there and experience what is happening. I might need some help here though. Does this not conflict with talking to spirits? I'm a novice after all...I am stumbling across these spirits by accident right now.

"this guy is ok, it's just a karmic bond/hockup you have shared. But his life is stagnant and he wont listen to the light anymore. I feel his mother has severely thwarted him in life, but we only get into what we create so, each to there own - "all paths lead back to me" (the light). You are not responsible for his karma. But, entering such a contract, the weight of his karma offered a comforting nook to rest in. If you are indeed a medium, I cannot judge you for that. A medium will do everyone around them. A medium is a conduit not just for spirit but for energy - so how much of what you feel has its origin within you?" - Sounds like my landlord haha. I don't know about his mother but he was a teacher of mine at university...a real sergeant of a character. I feel my mum thwarted me, so maybe we share that desire to run. Most students run a mile from him...are intimidated. I ended up in his home. Is that what you are getting at by saying "comforting nook to rest in"? Could you please elaborate on your last few sentences though...I don't think I understand exactly what you mean. Are you talking about running errands here there and everywhere? If so, my profile picture says it all. Link, from Legend of Zelda, in my favourite game "Ocarina of Time" is the hero, running around for everyone. It's just built in.

Theresa Caputo...noted. So I guess I have to do life AND see what these spirits want. Fun fun. I guess I should get up a bit earlier too then! haha

• Like 1

The best was to diffuse the "So much so, I had to stop." factor is balance...

Make it about you, not about them (spirit)...

Just because a medium can see/hear/feel/communicate with spirit - does not mean its all about them...

This is about your makeup, it about you and your giving unto the world, your love of life, your offering.

To keep grounded, find some simple productive practices to do on a daily basis and let go more, allow it to be part of your lifestyle and come from love not seeking results.

Mediums often feel massive anxiety - but its all in the resistance.

Know thyself.

Yeah, I went through a phase of tolerating insects in my house. Almost like training. I let them stay as long as they didn't interfere with my stuff. We became friends...I think.

You are right about the resistance. It does cause tension...

It all comes down to the fact that I want to live a certain type of life...ghosts etc, I believe that I don't have time for. But if I make time for them, I might have to drop something else. But maybe that's for the best?

• Like 1