Rara

Ghost experts...I need you!

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention in the OP was that same night with the lucid dream/ghost incident, my partner also informed me that she was waking up loads during the night. Apparently I was twitching and burning up. She said it's no wonder as it was a warm night and the radiator was on.

I went downstairs to the heating timer. It hadn't been on since 9pm.

W.T.H!

• Like 1

Wow, you make me turn my computer on especially to reply haha. I usually have this site on my mobile...it's been great while travelling about. Time off today...I'm still unwell. But I remember now...I read that these being make mediums ill until they give in and listen. I still haven't....I might have to today. Just been so busy learning here on top of a million other responsibilities.

To your post...

Well, she's not pregnant, we know that much. Been a tough time recently for various reasons but yeah, very attached to her mum ad nan right now. Even though it's not doing her much good imo. Very driven career-wise, and we both smoke weed...on a recreational basis to unwind. But her priority is to get out and work...and nurture plants and sea monkeys. Maybe this is a sign, I dunno. She reckons it's the weed that stops her seeing spirit, but then, that doesn't stop me. Something has switched her off to it though.

About the negative energy of the spleen/worrying...I must admit I'm not very open. I'm worried even writing this post...I thought twice about writing it...I was going to send it in a PM even but felt I could keep it impersonal enough for others to get use out of it in the thread! I will open up in 1-1 convos/counselling and similar scenarios. I guess that's normal. But it's a reason I don't do Facebook. I hate people knowing stuff about me. Others have said that the freedom to be open, especially in something like Facebook, is healthy and liberating. These were spiritual people, even. I'm on the other end of the scale...probably reclusive and paranoid lol.

About chocolate: Where can I find this stuff on commercial brands. I think I need to be put off...I mean, it helped me quit Mcdonalds 12 years ago and recently, KFC! I justify my eating of it because I run out of stuff to eat during the day. I pack veg, fruit, meat, rice, bread, water, tea etc into me throughout the day and come 11pm, I'm still starving. Dark chocolate digestives are my last resort but I go straight through them. I stay slim though, and only just maintain weight. I lose weight very easily...so I also worry about dropping below 10 st (140 lbs)

Hehe, yes. Yin/yang foods very complicated indeed. I find many charts say opposite things and I just don't have the time to delve too deep into it. Ans quite right, I assumed I was just Yang person so increased my Yin foods...but on other days, I think I might have been to Yin. I don't know. Maybe I DID need that alcohol or spicy food that day. So much to keep up with.

Thanks for the links though for the acid/alkali stuff. I have them bookmarked and will loo into them soon.

"The first time I did that bath, Yeshua himself jumped in with me and splashed water on his face..I was like, who's that. ooohhh!" - well, that's interesting. I will let you know if I ever have such an experience.

Mindfulness meditation...it's purely the breath. All I do now is breath focus until I can just sit there and experience what is happening. I might need some help here though. Does this not conflict with talking to spirits? I'm a novice after all...I am stumbling across these spirits by accident right now.

"this guy is ok, it's just a karmic bond/hockup you have shared. But his life is stagnant and he wont listen to the light anymore. I feel his mother has severely thwarted him in life, but we only get into what we create so, each to there own - "all paths lead back to me" (the light). You are not responsible for his karma. But, entering such a contract, the weight of his karma offered a comforting nook to rest in. If you are indeed a medium, I cannot judge you for that. A medium will do everyone around them. A medium is a conduit not just for spirit but for energy - so how much of what you feel has its origin within you?" - Sounds like my landlord haha. I don't know about his mother but he was a teacher of mine at university...a real sergeant of a character. I feel my mum thwarted me, so maybe we share that desire to run. Most students run a mile from him...are intimidated. I ended up in his home. Is that what you are getting at by saying "comforting nook to rest in"? Could you please elaborate on your last few sentences though...I don't think I understand exactly what you mean. Are you talking about running errands here there and everywhere? If so, my profile picture says it all. Link, from Legend of Zelda, in my favourite game "Ocarina of Time" is the hero, running around for everyone. It's just built in.

Theresa Caputo...noted. So I guess I have to do life AND see what these spirits want. Fun fun. I guess I should get up a bit earlier too then! haha

"Well, she's not pregnant, we know that much. Been a tough time recently for various reasons but yeah, very attached to her mum ad nan right now. Even though it's not doing her much good imo" - it's always darkest before the dawn. Watch and learn from women and how they work together. When you start making judgements about them, take it as a marker to shutup and watch, listen, and learn from them.

"But her priority is to get out and work...and nurture plants and sea monkeys." Great, nurture to be nurtured. What did I say - watch and learn from her. Her bio-clock is calling for stability, nurture, growth, nature, and new life...haha - watch out...:)

"She reckons it's the weed that stops her seeing spirit, but then, that doesn't stop me. Something has switched her off to it though." Interesting....not sure what to make of that yet..usually opens me up like a tin can.

"About the negative energy of the spleen/worrying...I must admit I'm not very open. I'm worried even writing this post...I thought twice about writing it...I was going to send it in a PM even but felt I could keep it impersonal enough for others to get use out of it in the thread! I will open up in 1-1 convos/counselling and similar scenarios. I guess that's normal. But it's a reason I don't do Facebook. I hate people knowing stuff about me. Others have said that the freedom to be open, especially in something like Facebook, is healthy and liberating. These were spiritual people, even. I'm on the other end of the scale...probably reclusive and paranoid lol." - ok, now you're talkin'. This is deep at the heart of the genealogical issue. Let go of the interaction with the world part of openness to start with - take the pressure off. First start with your own internal dynamics. These genealogical issues have a different, dense flavour to other issues/emotions. And they are usually glossed over more - becasue we have help in making them more "who we are" ie they "hide more" within us - and when we activate them, they are allowed full access - bc that's who we are - we think it is our identity. So, change nothing first of all. First of all become the observer. Recognise the "not-openess", but don't jusge it - just notice it. Each and every time you observe it you build that observational reservoir/muscle. In time the not open feeling will be very clear, and then move to absurd, and then you will have a foundation to take out into the worldly choices and actions. Simplify it for yourself. Observe the worry, and the not open - and just observe. Then once it is building - see what happens when you "will it" to transmute into openness. Again we are talking about the internal weather - not the external choice or action - the trilogy of creation is hierarchy from thought - word - deed. Observe the thoughts (intimately connected to emotions as they trigger each other) first, then transmute them. Once you feel shifts there - start to observe your words, and only once that reservoir builds - start to transmute them. once you build those foundations move on to your actions. Allow yourself the grace to make this about you first, then others. To act with compassion in the world requires compassion for self first and then others. But build it in layers, make it an internal emotional thought landscape game like Zelda. You are very good at that. The challenge is to remain grounded - not get caught in your head - and observation does that - thinking about your observations un-grounds you - observing them grounds you.

Learn the taoist 5 element theory of negative emotions and virtues.

"About chocolate: Where can I find this stuff on commercial brands. I think I need to be put off...I mean, it helped me quit Mcdonalds 12 years ago and recently, KFC! I justify my eating of it because I run out of stuff to eat during the day." Well, what I'm refering to is something that I saw spiritually within me, and pulled it out "infont of me" and asked myself/higherself/spirit was it was - and why its there, and how its related to the chocky.

To be fair what I saw is not something that I would put out there into anyone else's head that they are not ready for. Some esoteric things are better unspoken. Suffice it to say that its in the realms of "spiritual bio-warfare" and is intrinsically connected to manipulating mento-emotional states, and then add the below issues on top. But, it shuddered me to my core/soul, and I will not eat commercially produced chocolate now.

[Acknowledge synchronicity when it comes....I'm pitching companies over the phone between writing sentences - and wrote that last sentence, flicked over to the next lead in my crm (calling catering firms) - and the company's name that popped up for the next call...."Chocolate Crazy!" - thanks spirit - I'm listening! :)]

"I pack veg, fruit, meat, rice, bread, water, tea etc into me throughout the day and come 11pm, I'm still starving. Dark chocolate digestives are my last resort but I go straight through them. I stay slim though, and only just maintain weight. I lose weight very easily...so I also worry about dropping below 10 st (140 lbs)" - until you realise why on your own, make those veges alk, trade quinoa for the rice (acid/sugar), (consider dropping fruit if you do a candida cleanse - and then take it back up later), limit meat in a similar fashion (acid), forget wheat forever, purify the water, consider hot lemon water not tea(anxiety)...

"I lose weight very easily...so I also worry about dropping below 10 st (140 lbs)" - candida can cause this, and mediumship can go either way - blow up or shrink down (protection).

I used to work as a care worker for "psychotic children", the kind that would bite chunks out of you, smear kacka all over their bodies and try and stab you every second day.... - food and toileting was their major point of control when they had no other place to hold control in their world.

Again, for you this is male side of the family digestive issues - stemming from an old belief/choice/emotion. You came her to heal it. Don't try and stop the control - observe it - go within and work through the layers of emotion - heal them with learning from your higher self. Then the issue will resolve on the physical level - and maybe even within your family members...

"Hehe, yes. Yin/yang foods very complicated indeed. I find many charts say opposite things and I just don't have the time to delve too deep into it. Ans quite right, I assumed I was just Yang person so increased my Yin foods...but on other days, I think I might have been to Yin. I don't know. Maybe I DID need that alcohol or spicy food that day. So much to keep up with.

Thanks for the links though for the acid/alkali stuff. I have them bookmarked and will loo into them soon."

I'd allow the yin/yang thing to be a learning work in progress. For now 80/20 alk/acid your food intake - until you work out about the cleanse. Then ideally move up to 60/40 alk/acid over time (just a ballpark - noone tells a medium what to do - give your system what it wants - but only once you delve within and know who is calling the hunger games - you? candida? spirits? family? other?).

"So much to keep up with." - don't then. That is part of the run. you'd only let yourself run if you convinced yourself it was running to keep up. Let it run, let it/you keep doing its crazy busy avoidance tactics. I say it because when you build observation you become subjective - empowered.

[HAHA another company just called ..."Chocolate Attraction" ....hmmmf!- not interested - yeah me either luv! haha!]

"Mindfulness meditation...it's purely the breath. All I do now is breath focus until I can just sit there and experience what is happening. I might need some help here though. Does this not conflict with talking to spirits? I'm a novice after all...I am stumbling across these spirits by accident right now."

"Does this not conflict with talking to spirits?" No. It sounds great. Simply know that any time you lose focus and drift into "no mans land" you are receptive and open to influence. But, that meditation is great for developing inner stillness, so it will add to your ability to "slow it down", all the dialogues and energies and perceptions. And in that you can then start to sort it all out. Is this mine or someone elses? If its someone elses who? this person? that person? Get used to identifying a clear yes/no. Just allow it over time. This takes the use of faith, which will overcome fear and doubt. It's more important to have faith then be correct. Because correct is an impermenant solution, faith is eternal. Meaning that faith in what you hear is true, and that it is coming from higher self - not from belief, thought, or "external" origin. Then fear and doubt suggest - "but maybe you are wrong" - so what - be not attached to correct, or reason. Allow faith to grow over time with that formula, and it will be a poweful muscle to dispell fear and doubt. - knowing without knowing grows from a mustard seed to a mountain (watch how she nurtures the seamonkeys (while the passion is still there that is).

"I'm a novice after all...I am stumbling across these spirits by accident right now." Humility is gold, stumbling only because your hands are over your eyes to keep you and humanity safe. You are though that now, its safe to come out and shine. Accidents there are not.

Don't worry about talking to spirit - focus on the other part of mediumship until you fell grounded, happy and free - the inner landscape of emotions, thoughts, and who you are. Ask your guides to keep any spirit interactions to strictly positive until you are ready to accept the whole of duality. Theresa Caputo is a great role model for that. It limits her, but it also keeps it all in the light. In time she will blossom, but the foundation is growing safely - do you understand?

"Is that what you are getting at by saying "comforting nook to rest in"? Could you please elaborate on your last few sentences though...I don't think I understand exactly what you mean. Are you talking about running errands here there and everywhere? If so, my profile picture says it all. Link, from Legend of Zelda, in my favourite game "Ocarina of Time" is the hero, running around for everyone. It's just built in."

Yes, but let me clarify with a macro example (as above, so below)...

Humanity chose to go into a deeper spiritual slumber several thousand years ago. They were collectively tired after the fall of Atlantis (any other civilisations that played out the same collective karma). Can't we just rest from all of this responsibility?

So, the slumber came.

To facilitate the slumber we created beings to control us, to keep us safe from destroying ourselves completely, and maybe the planet with it.

When you ascend, you hear it all, and the faster you ascend the more you here and the more responsibility you need to take - to take responsibility for what you are "bringing through" - ie the more you enlighten the more "work" to do - but at a culmination point the work ceases entirely and is grattitudinal service.

As you developed as a child, whether you are indeed a mdium or just a sensitive, you had to "cover" yourself to keep safe. We had to enter deep within the crust of the earth/collective psyche and wait. Now, the grid has shifted and we are being awakened/awakening ourselves. So, now that we are deep within the matrix, they are all over us - covering us from what they don't want to see. The spiritual sensitives and mediums make them see themselves -- wwoooop! cover him up quick!

So, as part of that we find people that will reciprocally support our "stuff" - the layers of "stuff" that keep us under, keep or lights on dimmer, and allow us to rest from the "attack". Rest until we are ready.

You found a nook with him. He respected you intellectually, reminded him of himself, he loves you. So what do you do with those you love (well, trained by mommy) - house, dominate, feed-off, keep safe until you can fly yourself.

So, wanting a rest - you worked together and manifested the arrangement.

It's not about the details - it's about taking refuge in a lower vibrational environment for a while - allowing to keep your head down, keep your perception under wraps, and....rest.

"Are you talking about running errands here there and everywhere? If so, my profile picture says it all. Link, from Legend of Zelda, in my favourite game "Ocarina of Time" is the hero, running around for everyone. It's just built in."

Well, that is the role of a medium. They are very special beings that come here "in service". "Service" is what coming here as a medium is all about. Only those of a certain level of evolution can come her as a medium. I have been a medium many times, but chose not to in this life as it would pose "too great a distraction" to my path. So, mine is still a life of service, but a different one. Yeshua was not a medium, Mary was. And Mary was ENORMOUSLY important in helping him achieve what he did. Instrumental was she in helping him maintain and anchor/root the christ light into his being/body/system/soul. Mediums are facilitators of much, and their roles are varied widely. But its always about issuing love and remembrance of spirit unto their fellow mankind in some way (at least in this epoc as it is needed/requested).

"Theresa Caputo...noted. So I guess I have to do life AND see what these spirits want. Fun fun. I guess I should get up a bit earlier too then! haha"

We have all had a rough time for years RaRa, allow yourself time to rest. But aren't I coming out of rest?! Well, that rest is not really rest is it - its harder work imho. Only a mislead belief thinks that spiritual sleep is rest, and easier than "responsibility". Spiritual slumber is tiring, so wakeup and recouperate - make it about you not them.

You have a great passion and excitement within you about being who you are and talking to spirit. Passion is great, excitement is exhilarating - but over excitement hurts the heart energy (allow it to become love, joy, happiness, honor, respect (see 5 element emotion/virtue correspondences).

So, let go the need to talk to them. Talk to you first.

And let go responsibility as you know it.

Responsibility is about responding with integrity - not about things that we are burdened with, or lumped with, or should do, have to do, need to do.

Responsibility is said to be the first spiritual law.

Respond with effortless right action to all things, and life will start to work for you (after the storm that is - it is always darkest before the dawn).

• Like 1

Yeah, I went through a phase of tolerating insects in my house. Almost like training. I let them stay as long as they didn't interfere with my stuff. We became friends...I think.

You are right about the resistance. It does cause tension...

It all comes down to the fact that I want to live a certain type of life...ghosts etc, I believe that I don't have time for. But if I make time for them, I might have to drop something else. But maybe that's for the best?

"Yeah, I went through a phase of tolerating insects in my house. Almost like training. I let them stay as long as they didn't interfere with my stuff. We became friends...I think." - awesome.

I live the same way, only I escort them outside...haha!

My last house backed onto bush/forest and was an architectural home with massive openings, and big sliding doors with no insect screens. We were inundated with insects, so many insects...I'm sure we discovered unknown species there were so many different ones.

During that year the ascension process was absolutley pounding the living (and dead) shit out of me.

I was clinging to life, literally.

I was so emptied that I couldn't bear to hurt them all. I was traumatise beyond what I new possible - even in other lifetimes.

So, between bouts of nausea, and time trapped on the floor, unable to move (every time there was about to be an earthquake within 3000 miles) - I would try and work,,,and between working and dry reaching ....I was a butterfly, beetle, spider, fly, midge, stick insect, stink bug catch and release fanatic. haha! oh, man lucky I kept away from counsellors and dr's 9which ways the nuthouse).

And what I discovered is the more I let them go...they started to talk to me. Well, before that I started hearing them, hearing their fear, hearing their will to live, desire to be happy.

Great suffering is the mother of great compassion along the path of the unconscious one (and those climbing out of it). And great compassion gives birth to great perception, a level of perception invisible to the norm.

OK, well I read that Solomon could talk to all beings, insects included. Not so strange, never heard this before but - sanity hasn't worked - why not? haha

So, I also thought of mr miagi...

mr_miagi.jpg

And I took it upon myself to learn how to catch flies in mid air and not hurt them.

I learned the "swipe" - most recommended for the sitting fly.

And then once adept, I taught myself the mid air "grab". haha

I watched how my cat would call insects to him ehehehehe! ehehehe1 he would call out to them, willing them to him - and they came - Boom!

"No Angel!" "don't eat him!" - "that's how I roll dad, I'm a Cat! WTF!"

So, i tried his hunting call...and sure enough they came.

I can now enter absolute stillness and see their path unfolding, call them, and sshhlof! mid air grab - escort outside.

Haha!

And we're never gonna surviiiive uuunless..we go a little crazy!!

Who ever said you don't need to be insane to become enlightened was definitely onto something...

"But if I make time for them, I might have to drop something else."

You have the formula right there, drop a coverup tactic and replace it with a perception tactic (repeater).

But perceive yourself first, and weed the garden, then you will know whose dirty feet it was when someone walks across your carpet.

cleaningbuddha-e1316118866318.jpg

• Like 1

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention in the OP was that same night with the lucid dream/ghost incident, my partner also informed me that she was waking up loads during the night. Apparently I was twitching and burning up. She said it's no wonder as it was a warm night and the radiator was on.

I went downstairs to the heating timer. It hadn't been on since 9pm.

W.T.H!

My wife is a medium RaRa, and an insanely powerful medium.

She has had the burning up going on intermittently for the last few years, particularly when there is a great delivery of light hitting the earth grid, or during/after heavy psychic attack (people or spirit).

Cosmic Sunburn I've taken to calling it (the former of the above). The ascension process has been facilitated by our reconnection to the galaxies central sun. The central sun has been sending pulses/waves of light, via our solar systems sun, and when it hits the earth grid it then hits our grids (we are synonymous with the earth - or grid connects to/is the same thing as the earth grid). I keep telling her she need some cosmic sunscreen - so if you find some let me know! :)

She has woken up countless times burning like words can't describe - the mattress soaked, and I mean put it in the sun soaked.

She even gets it during the day,,,ahh my skin feels sunburned today!

The only thing that seems to help is when I channel Yin Earth energy up from the earth, in though her k1 point, up the legs, into perineum and up into the body. I've shown her how to do that, and that helps. It's like a cool earthing.

Just remember that hot is yang, cool is yin.

Heaven light blasts, or heavenly energy in general is yang, and is experienced as heat (entering at the crown), and it is trying to travel through you, to meet with the yin and make balance. Anything blocking it - limitations, emotions suppressed into the tissues, will cause the yang to buildup in the head/upper part of the body - and it will tryy to integrate - but usually dominates the yin - as we all generally run to yang in the west any way - so all that yang and not enough yin equals what?

Too much yang, heat, and no balance - burnup.

But, it is light, love, ascension that is entering so let it burn baby!

Just temper with yin.

When we balance fire and water the steam of creation nurtures us and takes us higher.

psds16553-620x300.jpg

• Like 1

I heat up like a woodstove (well, almost...) when I'm doing sleeping qigong. My wife often opens a window during the night because I make the whole room hot.

• Like 1

So much to say...no time right now to cover it all. Watch this space...

Thanks guys :)

About the Chocolate: You should try and find some Organic/Raw Chocolate - I eat a bit most days and feel fine from it (especially when it's Raw). I tried eating a little Cadbury the other day and felt like crap afterwards.

• Like 3

"Well, she's not pregnant, we know that much. Been a tough time recently for various reasons but yeah, very attached to her mum ad nan right now. Even though it's not doing her much good imo" - it's always darkest before the dawn. Watch and learn from women and how they work together. When you start making judgements about them, take it as a marker to shutup and watch, listen, and learn from them.

"But her priority is to get out and work...and nurture plants and sea monkeys." Great, nurture to be nurtured. What did I say - watch and learn from her. Her bio-clock is calling for stability, nurture, growth, nature, and new life...haha - watch out...:)

"She reckons it's the weed that stops her seeing spirit, but then, that doesn't stop me. Something has switched her off to it though." Interesting....not sure what to make of that yet..usually opens me up like a tin can.

"About the negative energy of the spleen/worrying...I must admit I'm not very open. I'm worried even writing this post...I thought twice about writing it...I was going to send it in a PM even but felt I could keep it impersonal enough for others to get use out of it in the thread! I will open up in 1-1 convos/counselling and similar scenarios. I guess that's normal. But it's a reason I don't do Facebook. I hate people knowing stuff about me. Others have said that the freedom to be open, especially in something like Facebook, is healthy and liberating. These were spiritual people, even. I'm on the other end of the scale...probably reclusive and paranoid lol." - ok, now you're talkin'. This is deep at the heart of the genealogical issue. Let go of the interaction with the world part of openness to start with - take the pressure off. First start with your own internal dynamics. These genealogical issues have a different, dense flavour to other issues/emotions. And they are usually glossed over more - becasue we have help in making them more "who we are" ie they "hide more" within us - and when we activate them, they are allowed full access - bc that's who we are - we think it is our identity. So, change nothing first of all. First of all become the observer. Recognise the "not-openess", but don't jusge it - just notice it. Each and every time you observe it you build that observational reservoir/muscle. In time the not open feeling will be very clear, and then move to absurd, and then you will have a foundation to take out into the worldly choices and actions. Simplify it for yourself. Observe the worry, and the not open - and just observe. Then once it is building - see what happens when you "will it" to transmute into openness. Again we are talking about the internal weather - not the external choice or action - the trilogy of creation is hierarchy from thought - word - deed. Observe the thoughts (intimately connected to emotions as they trigger each other) first, then transmute them. Once you feel shifts there - start to observe your words, and only once that reservoir builds - start to transmute them. once you build those foundations move on to your actions. Allow yourself the grace to make this about you first, then others. To act with compassion in the world requires compassion for self first and then others. But build it in layers, make it an internal emotional thought landscape game like Zelda. You are very good at that. The challenge is to remain grounded - not get caught in your head - and observation does that - thinking about your observations un-grounds you - observing them grounds you.

Learn the taoist 5 element theory of negative emotions and virtues.

"About chocolate: Where can I find this stuff on commercial brands. I think I need to be put off...I mean, it helped me quit Mcdonalds 12 years ago and recently, KFC! I justify my eating of it because I run out of stuff to eat during the day." Well, what I'm refering to is something that I saw spiritually within me, and pulled it out "infont of me" and asked myself/higherself/spirit was it was - and why its there, and how its related to the chocky.

To be fair what I saw is not something that I would put out there into anyone else's head that they are not ready for. Some esoteric things are better unspoken. Suffice it to say that its in the realms of "spiritual bio-warfare" and is intrinsically connected to manipulating mento-emotional states, and then add the below issues on top. But, it shuddered me to my core/soul, and I will not eat commercially produced chocolate now.

[Acknowledge synchronicity when it comes....I'm pitching companies over the phone between writing sentences - and wrote that last sentence, flicked over to the next lead in my crm (calling catering firms) - and the company's name that popped up for the next call...."Chocolate Crazy!" - thanks spirit - I'm listening! :)]

"I pack veg, fruit, meat, rice, bread, water, tea etc into me throughout the day and come 11pm, I'm still starving. Dark chocolate digestives are my last resort but I go straight through them. I stay slim though, and only just maintain weight. I lose weight very easily...so I also worry about dropping below 10 st (140 lbs)" - until you realise why on your own, make those veges alk, trade quinoa for the rice (acid/sugar), (consider dropping fruit if you do a candida cleanse - and then take it back up later), limit meat in a similar fashion (acid), forget wheat forever, purify the water, consider hot lemon water not tea(anxiety)...

"I lose weight very easily...so I also worry about dropping below 10 st (140 lbs)" - candida can cause this, and mediumship can go either way - blow up or shrink down (protection).

I used to work as a care worker for "psychotic children", the kind that would bite chunks out of you, smear kacka all over their bodies and try and stab you every second day.... - food and toileting was their major point of control when they had no other place to hold control in their world.

Again, for you this is male side of the family digestive issues - stemming from an old belief/choice/emotion. You came her to heal it. Don't try and stop the control - observe it - go within and work through the layers of emotion - heal them with learning from your higher self. Then the issue will resolve on the physical level - and maybe even within your family members...

"Hehe, yes. Yin/yang foods very complicated indeed. I find many charts say opposite things and I just don't have the time to delve too deep into it. Ans quite right, I assumed I was just Yang person so increased my Yin foods...but on other days, I think I might have been to Yin. I don't know. Maybe I DID need that alcohol or spicy food that day. So much to keep up with.

Thanks for the links though for the acid/alkali stuff. I have them bookmarked and will loo into them soon."

I'd allow the yin/yang thing to be a learning work in progress. For now 80/20 alk/acid your food intake - until you work out about the cleanse. Then ideally move up to 60/40 alk/acid over time (just a ballpark - noone tells a medium what to do - give your system what it wants - but only once you delve within and know who is calling the hunger games - you? candida? spirits? family? other?).

"So much to keep up with." - don't then. That is part of the run. you'd only let yourself run if you convinced yourself it was running to keep up. Let it run, let it/you keep doing its crazy busy avoidance tactics. I say it because when you build observation you become subjective - empowered.

[HAHA another company just called ..."Chocolate Attraction" ....hmmmf!- not interested - yeah me either luv! haha!]

"Mindfulness meditation...it's purely the breath. All I do now is breath focus until I can just sit there and experience what is happening. I might need some help here though. Does this not conflict with talking to spirits? I'm a novice after all...I am stumbling across these spirits by accident right now."

"Does this not conflict with talking to spirits?" No. It sounds great. Simply know that any time you lose focus and drift into "no mans land" you are receptive and open to influence. But, that meditation is great for developing inner stillness, so it will add to your ability to "slow it down", all the dialogues and energies and perceptions. And in that you can then start to sort it all out. Is this mine or someone elses? If its someone elses who? this person? that person? Get used to identifying a clear yes/no. Just allow it over time. This takes the use of faith, which will overcome fear and doubt. It's more important to have faith then be correct. Because correct is an impermenant solution, faith is eternal. Meaning that faith in what you hear is true, and that it is coming from higher self - not from belief, thought, or "external" origin. Then fear and doubt suggest - "but maybe you are wrong" - so what - be not attached to correct, or reason. Allow faith to grow over time with that formula, and it will be a poweful muscle to dispell fear and doubt. - knowing without knowing grows from a mustard seed to a mountain (watch how she nurtures the seamonkeys (while the passion is still there that is).

"I'm a novice after all...I am stumbling across these spirits by accident right now." Humility is gold, stumbling only because your hands are over your eyes to keep you and humanity safe. You are though that now, its safe to come out and shine. Accidents there are not.

Don't worry about talking to spirit - focus on the other part of mediumship until you fell grounded, happy and free - the inner landscape of emotions, thoughts, and who you are. Ask your guides to keep any spirit interactions to strictly positive until you are ready to accept the whole of duality. Theresa Caputo is a great role model for that. It limits her, but it also keeps it all in the light. In time she will blossom, but the foundation is growing safely - do you understand?

"Is that what you are getting at by saying "comforting nook to rest in"? Could you please elaborate on your last few sentences though...I don't think I understand exactly what you mean. Are you talking about running errands here there and everywhere? If so, my profile picture says it all. Link, from Legend of Zelda, in my favourite game "Ocarina of Time" is the hero, running around for everyone. It's just built in."

Yes, but let me clarify with a macro example (as above, so below)...

Humanity chose to go into a deeper spiritual slumber several thousand years ago. They were collectively tired after the fall of Atlantis (any other civilisations that played out the same collective karma). Can't we just rest from all of this responsibility?

So, the slumber came.

To facilitate the slumber we created beings to control us, to keep us safe from destroying ourselves completely, and maybe the planet with it.

When you ascend, you hear it all, and the faster you ascend the more you here and the more responsibility you need to take - to take responsibility for what you are "bringing through" - ie the more you enlighten the more "work" to do - but at a culmination point the work ceases entirely and is grattitudinal service.

As you developed as a child, whether you are indeed a mdium or just a sensitive, you had to "cover" yourself to keep safe. We had to enter deep within the crust of the earth/collective psyche and wait. Now, the grid has shifted and we are being awakened/awakening ourselves. So, now that we are deep within the matrix, they are all over us - covering us from what they don't want to see. The spiritual sensitives and mediums make them see themselves -- wwoooop! cover him up quick!

So, as part of that we find people that will reciprocally support our "stuff" - the layers of "stuff" that keep us under, keep or lights on dimmer, and allow us to rest from the "attack". Rest until we are ready.

You found a nook with him. He respected you intellectually, reminded him of himself, he loves you. So what do you do with those you love (well, trained by mommy) - house, dominate, feed-off, keep safe until you can fly yourself.

So, wanting a rest - you worked together and manifested the arrangement.

It's not about the details - it's about taking refuge in a lower vibrational environment for a while - allowing to keep your head down, keep your perception under wraps, and....rest.

"Are you talking about running errands here there and everywhere? If so, my profile picture says it all. Link, from Legend of Zelda, in my favourite game "Ocarina of Time" is the hero, running around for everyone. It's just built in."

Well, that is the role of a medium. They are very special beings that come here "in service". "Service" is what coming here as a medium is all about. Only those of a certain level of evolution can come her as a medium. I have been a medium many times, but chose not to in this life as it would pose "too great a distraction" to my path. So, mine is still a life of service, but a different one. Yeshua was not a medium, Mary was. And Mary was ENORMOUSLY important in helping him achieve what he did. Instrumental was she in helping him maintain and anchor/root the christ light into his being/body/system/soul. Mediums are facilitators of much, and their roles are varied widely. But its always about issuing love and remembrance of spirit unto their fellow mankind in some way (at least in this epoc as it is needed/requested).

"Theresa Caputo...noted. So I guess I have to do life AND see what these spirits want. Fun fun. I guess I should get up a bit earlier too then! haha"

We have all had a rough time for years RaRa, allow yourself time to rest. But aren't I coming out of rest?! Well, that rest is not really rest is it - its harder work imho. Only a mislead belief thinks that spiritual sleep is rest, and easier than "responsibility". Spiritual slumber is tiring, so wakeup and recouperate - make it about you not them.

You have a great passion and excitement within you about being who you are and talking to spirit. Passion is great, excitement is exhilarating - but over excitement hurts the heart energy (allow it to become love, joy, happiness, honor, respect (see 5 element emotion/virtue correspondences).

So, let go the need to talk to them. Talk to you first.

And let go responsibility as you know it.

Responsibility is about responding with integrity - not about things that we are burdened with, or lumped with, or should do, have to do, need to do.

Responsibility is said to be the first spiritual law.

Respond with effortless right action to all things, and life will start to work for you (after the storm that is - it is always darkest before the dawn).

Sorry! Busy weekend. Have bought myself some time now :)

So I started with your advice...watching my partner with an open mind. Interesting how compassionate this exercise can make us. Are you suggesting in the long run this will help my mind? That learning to get in touch with our inner femininity is good for us?

On internal observation of being open: I made progress with this a while ago...then life got busier so I guess the practice slipped. I know what you mean though, it is impossible to just start doing affirmations and expecting a sudden change. Detatch myself and observe first, then move in to change when I'm ready. Got it.

So chocolate...fair enough. All I know is that it makes me happy. Really, I guess I fear losing the one thing that keeps me sane...I mean, I'm good with everything else, so I believe that having the sugar treat is ok. I am happy to minimise my intake though. First of all anyway.

Haha, funny stuff about the synchronicity. What job do you do?

Thanks again for the alk diet advice. I'm sure I will be hassling you once I get stuck.

Funnily enough, when I read your post a few days ago, it all seemed quite overwhelming but now I see that the mindfulness, being present and observation are the keys here. I need to "see" what's going on before I take any more action. Dietry or ghost-wise! Otherwise I'm just stabbing in the dark on superstition. But if I just focus on mindfulness/grounding, the rest should become easy...

The other day, I went to speak to anything that was in my house. I got nothing...but it all felt a bit rushed and out of context anyway.

I should get myself back on the mindfulness wagon. Amazing how we slip up without realising it!

What you say about "faith" is lost on me a bit. This year, on this forum, I have discussed the concepts of good and bad in many threads and learnt from some very clued up people that my judgements here are holding my development back. So I understand the theory of what you're saying now...just the practice is hard. "Faith" in what exactly? I don't know a world that doesn't include a belief or choice to make...so what can this "faith" be if it isn't what I think it is? I associate "faith" with having a choice...a decision to make. It seems that you are suggesting otherwise...?

Now, on to grounding etc. No problem there as I mentioned earlier...that will be a priority. However, I have no idea what a spirit guide is and if they are true. My partner's mum is always going on about them (she is a psychic by trade!) but I've never really had a clue. As for Theresa Caputo too, I'm not convinced either. It just looks like entertainment to me...just fantasy and good selling.

Hehe, wow, I never imagined my landlord "loving" me. That's a very interesting explanation you have given about refuge etc and I will have another read about Atlantis (well, and what happened after) and various other stories that reflects this "rest" that we are talking about. Because that is something I am do have faith in haha....and there I was thinking that I was out of this resting. I never realised how much further I have to go.

I suppose it has been tiring up to this point. Living 26 years, growing up in a matrix, seeing it all to be an illusion at age 22 and then moving out of home and still having to work with the matrix whilst realising I need to break the chains....yeah, wow. I'm shattered...and it still only looks like my journey is beginning haha. So much has happened in four and a half years!

But ever since I woke up to everything, it has been exhausting. And maybe that comfort chocolate or that easy living arrangement has become an attachment without me realising.

I definitely have a clearer understanding now, so thank you for all your time!

But now I ask, if you are not a medium yourself, what are you? A psychic or other? I feel like I am being nurtured somewhat...so who nurtures mediums or sensitives in this chain?

I will try and answer your other posts during the day :) Bye for now!

• Like 1

Yeah, I went through a phase of tolerating insects in my house. Almost like training. I let them stay as long as they didn't interfere with my stuff. We became friends...I think.

Yeah try waking up to see spiders or snakes that aren't physically there. Scares the shit out of me when they're right at my face. I'd rather the real ones cos they're a bit more predictable.

• Like 1

"Yeah, I went through a phase of tolerating insects in my house. Almost like training. I let them stay as long as they didn't interfere with my stuff. We became friends...I think." - awesome.

I live the same way, only I escort them outside...haha!

My last house backed onto bush/forest and was an architectural home with massive openings, and big sliding doors with no insect screens. We were inundated with insects, so many insects...I'm sure we discovered unknown species there were so many different ones.

During that year the ascension process was absolutley pounding the living (and dead) shit out of me.

I was clinging to life, literally.

I was so emptied that I couldn't bear to hurt them all. I was traumatise beyond what I new possible - even in other lifetimes.

So, between bouts of nausea, and time trapped on the floor, unable to move (every time there was about to be an earthquake within 3000 miles) - I would try and work,,,and between working and dry reaching ....I was a butterfly, beetle, spider, fly, midge, stick insect, stink bug catch and release fanatic. haha! oh, man lucky I kept away from counsellors and dr's 9which ways the nuthouse).

And what I discovered is the more I let them go...they started to talk to me. Well, before that I started hearing them, hearing their fear, hearing their will to live, desire to be happy.

Great suffering is the mother of great compassion along the path of the unconscious one (and those climbing out of it). And great compassion gives birth to great perception, a level of perception invisible to the norm.

OK, well I read that Solomon could talk to all beings, insects included. Not so strange, never heard this before but - sanity hasn't worked - why not? haha

So, I also thought of mr miagi...

mr_miagi.jpg

And I took it upon myself to learn how to catch flies in mid air and not hurt them.

I learned the "swipe" - most recommended for the sitting fly.

And then once adept, I taught myself the mid air "grab". haha

I watched how my cat would call insects to him ehehehehe! ehehehe1 he would call out to them, willing them to him - and they came - Boom!

"No Angel!" "don't eat him!" - "that's how I roll dad, I'm a Cat! WTF!"

So, i tried his hunting call...and sure enough they came.

I can now enter absolute stillness and see their path unfolding, call them, and sshhlof! mid air grab - escort outside.

Haha!

And we're never gonna surviiiive uuunless..we go a little crazy!!

Who ever said you don't need to be insane to become enlightened was definitely onto something...

"But if I make time for them, I might have to drop something else."

You have the formula right there, drop a coverup tactic and replace it with a perception tactic (repeater).

But perceive yourself first, and weed the garden, then you will know whose dirty feet it was when someone walks across your carpet.

cleaningbuddha-e1316118866318.jpg

Yes I escort the insects outside now too. Only sometimes they die if they are small and accidentally get caught on the rim of the cup as I trap it and scrape it onto the card. Some ants were killed in our recent infestation. But 10 dying for the rest of the army to live is good going imo.

About the ascention period. I feel I have been through something similar. A few years ago, I sprayed kitchen cleaner on ants out of panic from an infestation. I cried as I watched a survivor run to help his dying friend. It prompted me to find humane ways of dealing with ant infestations in future (and preventing them). My landlord even agreed to dish out money on building maintenence. He must love me lol.

Would you say ascention and kundalini are the same thing? Just different words? That could be a thread in it

The unable to move thing...this is exactly something that was happening too. I would wake at 7 every morning only to be pushed back down and put into paralysis...I had the most euphoric lucid dreams until 9...each with their own divine message. By day, I was a madman...nothing made sense but it was beautiful. I wasn't dangerous, just carefree...the sort of dancing in the rain type. It was so out of character. Somehow, I kept my career running though...it certainly felt that something was looking after me. Or maybe I was looking after myself, just without the "trying". Likewise, my cyber friend that I meantioned also went through a similar thing. He warned me not to tell anyone immediately close because they would think I was mad. Another friend warned me not to see the doctors because I could get locked away.

Wow, thankfully I have great friends looking out for me!

I always thought Mr Miyagi did kill the fly? I better rewatch that now. Funny about your relationship with the cat...I saw it all playing out in my mind. My partner is so fond of cats, she behaves like one haha. She nurtures well, but I tell her when she can eat her fish lol.

• Like 1

My wife is a medium RaRa, and an insanely powerful medium.

She has had the burning up going on intermittently for the last few years, particularly when there is a great delivery of light hitting the earth grid, or during/after heavy psychic attack (people or spirit).

Cosmic Sunburn I've taken to calling it (the former of the above). The ascension process has been facilitated by our reconnection to the galaxies central sun. The central sun has been sending pulses/waves of light, via our solar systems sun, and when it hits the earth grid it then hits our grids (we are synonymous with the earth - or grid connects to/is the same thing as the earth grid). I keep telling her she need some cosmic sunscreen - so if you find some let me know! :)

She has woken up countless times burning like words can't describe - the mattress soaked, and I mean put it in the sun soaked.

She even gets it during the day,,,ahh my skin feels sunburned today!

The only thing that seems to help is when I channel Yin Earth energy up from the earth, in though her k1 point, up the legs, into perineum and up into the body. I've shown her how to do that, and that helps. It's like a cool earthing.

Just remember that hot is yang, cool is yin.

Heaven light blasts, or heavenly energy in general is yang, and is experienced as heat (entering at the crown), and it is trying to travel through you, to meet with the yin and make balance. Anything blocking it - limitations, emotions suppressed into the tissues, will cause the yang to buildup in the head/upper part of the body - and it will tryy to integrate - but usually dominates the yin - as we all generally run to yang in the west any way - so all that yang and not enough yin equals what?

Too much yang, heat, and no balance - burnup.

But, it is light, love, ascension that is entering so let it burn baby!

Just temper with yin.

When we balance fire and water the steam of creation nurtures us and takes us higher.

psds16553-620x300.jpg

The thing is, she felt the radiator on! This was around 2/3am and the timer went off around 9pm in the evening!

So that's what's weird.

But the burning up thing, and the sweating...very odd as just like your wife, I literally soaked the bed and pillow. So either I'm a medium or ill. Or both coming hand in hand I suppose.

Haha, cosmic suncream. With ya...that's more understanding in the bag for me. Everything being connected and all effects each other. My partner has been researching all this herself. Sounds like you two have stuff in common and I have things in common with your wife haha.

But yes, I have already identified my "very yang" nature and I guess my being "closed" only feeds it. So being more grounded, eventually more open, alkali foods and chilling out will hopefully help me restore that balance.

Holistic therapy, as they call it.

• Like 1

About the Chocolate: You should try and find some Organic/Raw Chocolate - I eat a bit most days and feel fine from it (especially when it's Raw). I tried eating a little Cadbury the other day and felt like crap afterwards.

Agreed.

Though I bought some 85% cocoa chocolate the other week. Ended up not being content and ate a load of biscuits after. Any habit will take time to change, I figure.

Chocolate is one of our 'five a day'.

Round here chocolate is classified as a fruit.

Aldi own brand chocolate is a quality product much better than all but the most expensive alternatives such as Green and Blacks.

Agree that Cadbury's is awful stuff, tastes ' greasy' to me.

Nasty.

If you have a sweet tooth then that's also a sign of mediumship.

Spirit contact rips the blood sugars right out of your system.

Hence the old cliche of the 'portly' cake eating extra-large lady mediums.

Not all are like that but plenty still are and in my youth most mediums were on the Extra Large size.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

Aldi own brand chocolate is a quality product much better than all but the most expensive alternatives such as Green and Blacks.

Nasty.

Not all are like that but plenty still are and in my youth most mediums were on the Extra Large size.

Cool! I have an Aldi down the road :)

Yeah I'm very selective about the chocolate I eat. It's always dark, never Cadbury. Especially NOT Galaxy...that stuff is just sugary milk.

My favourite is McVities dark choc digestives and Sainsburys Jaffa Cakes. Has to be dark, sweet and filling. Choc by itself does little for me because I'm still hungry afterwards.

But yep, I do often feel drained and eat stacks of food to keep me going. I'm only just about normal build for my height on over 3000 calories a day.

This is why I started chi breathing, which helped a bit. But if I'm under a lot of pressure with duties, I find lots of food to help me power throughand ritual chocolate really helps.

Edited by Rara

Aldi do packs of chocolate covered caramel wafers too.

Those are really nice and very cheap.

Agree on Galaxy.

Never liked that.

I eat chocolate or chocolate wafers every day.

Love it.

For sure we need more calories than 'normal' if cultivating.

Odd ( very odd) times I miss a meal or my chocolate then I know about it.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Sorry! Busy weekend. Have bought myself some time now :)

So I started with your advice...watching my partner with an open mind. Interesting how compassionate this exercise can make us. Are you suggesting in the long run this will help my mind? That learning to get in touch with our inner femininity is good for us?

On internal observation of being open: I made progress with this a while ago...then life got busier so I guess the practice slipped. I know what you mean though, it is impossible to just start doing affirmations and expecting a sudden change. Detatch myself and observe first, then move in to change when I'm ready. Got it.

So chocolate...fair enough. All I know is that it makes me happy. Really, I guess I fear losing the one thing that keeps me sane...I mean, I'm good with everything else, so I believe that having the sugar treat is ok. I am happy to minimise my intake though. First of all anyway.

Haha, funny stuff about the synchronicity. What job do you do?

Thanks again for the alk diet advice. I'm sure I will be hassling you once I get stuck.

Funnily enough, when I read your post a few days ago, it all seemed quite overwhelming but now I see that the mindfulness, being present and observation are the keys here. I need to "see" what's going on before I take any more action. Dietry or ghost-wise! Otherwise I'm just stabbing in the dark on superstition. But if I just focus on mindfulness/grounding, the rest should become easy...

The other day, I went to speak to anything that was in my house. I got nothing...but it all felt a bit rushed and out of context anyway.

I should get myself back on the mindfulness wagon. Amazing how we slip up without realising it!

What you say about "faith" is lost on me a bit. This year, on this forum, I have discussed the concepts of good and bad in many threads and learnt from some very clued up people that my judgements here are holding my development back. So I understand the theory of what you're saying now...just the practice is hard. "Faith" in what exactly? I don't know a world that doesn't include a belief or choice to make...so what can this "faith" be if it isn't what I think it is? I associate "faith" with having a choice...a decision to make. It seems that you are suggesting otherwise...?

Now, on to grounding etc. No problem there as I mentioned earlier...that will be a priority. However, I have no idea what a spirit guide is and if they are true. My partner's mum is always going on about them (she is a psychic by trade!) but I've never really had a clue. As for Theresa Caputo too, I'm not convinced either. It just looks like entertainment to me...just fantasy and good selling.

Hehe, wow, I never imagined my landlord "loving" me. That's a very interesting explanation you have given about refuge etc and I will have another read about Atlantis (well, and what happened after) and various other stories that reflects this "rest" that we are talking about. Because that is something I am do have faith in haha....and there I was thinking that I was out of this resting. I never realised how much further I have to go.

I suppose it has been tiring up to this point. Living 26 years, growing up in a matrix, seeing it all to be an illusion at age 22 and then moving out of home and still having to work with the matrix whilst realising I need to break the chains....yeah, wow. I'm shattered...and it still only looks like my journey is beginning haha. So much has happened in four and a half years!

But ever since I woke up to everything, it has been exhausting. And maybe that comfort chocolate or that easy living arrangement has become an attachment without me realising.

I definitely have a clearer understanding now, so thank you for all your time!

But now I ask, if you are not a medium yourself, what are you? A psychic or other? I feel like I am being nurtured somewhat...so who nurtures mediums or sensitives in this chain?

I will try and answer your other posts during the day :) Bye for now!

"Interesting how compassionate this exercise can make us. Are you suggesting in the long run this will help my mind? That learning to get in touch with our inner femininity is good for us?"

Mmmm, simple feminine wisdom. Most simple alchemy in the world is to observe women. :huh:

"So chocolate...fair enough. All I know is that it makes me happy. Really, I guess I fear losing the one thing that keeps me sane...I mean, I'm good with everything else, so I believe that having the sugar treat is ok. I am happy to minimise my intake though. First of all anyway."

Look - the "do what you love" rule overrides all of it. You are the master creator. Maybe try organic and see how you feel in comparison? Or even better, substitute with dates - they are alkaline and extremely good for you.

"Haha, funny stuff about the synchronicity. What job do you do?"

Appointment Setting. I set appointments for business to business sale meetings. A business match maker of sorts.

"The other day, I went to speak to anything that was in my house. I got nothing...but it all felt a bit rushed and out of context anyway."

Compassion for self first and then others. When you clarify your inner dialogue, you clarify your outer dialogues. What conversations are going on within?

""Faith" in what exactly? I don't know a world that doesn't include a belief or choice to make...so what can this "faith" be if it isn't what I think it is? I associate "faith" with having a choice...a decision to make. It seems that you are suggesting otherwise...?"

The lines of communication with the higher

self are severed by the logical mind through doubt,

fear, and disbelief. Strong faith is required to open

this line of communication. Faith requires no logical

proof; if proof is needed, then doubts interfere

and breed failure. The logical mind cannot know

absolute faith and, therefore, faith must come from

deep within one's true self. Any form of cynicism

will lead to the death of spiritual growth, for it

strikes at the root of faith itself.

Faith is not something that can be forced. Even

after practicing Medical Qigong for many years,

Qigong doctors may still have to battle their own

questions. However, through successful practice,

the seed of faith is established, allowing it to grow

and blossom. The opposite of faith is doubt combined

with fear. Suppression and denial of fear

builds and armors the ego, which leads to further

pain. If the fears are accepted and acknowledged,

they can be overcome by faith.

Dr Jerry Alan Johnson, Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy, p139

"I have no idea what a spirit guide is and if they are true."

Great, you are in for some fun then!

Spirit guides are souls that have a great relevance to your souls journey in this life. They are aspects of you (it's all you remember).

Nothing ever dies, merely changes form. This is tied up within the first law of thermal dynamics:

"The first law of thermodynamics is a version of the law of conservation of energy, adapted for thermodynamic systems. The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_law_of_thermodynamics).

So, in line with that. When a person "dies", it's merely a change of form - as we are energy. Think of yourself as an "isolated energy system" that never dies, but can change form. When you incarnate from spirit into a physical body, you change form. And, inversely, when you move from a physical body into spirit, you change form.

So, when you incarnate, a great counsel is performed where you review all of your past, present, and future incarnations. It is thus determined the most fitting "attributes" of self to "bring in" with you this particular "time around".

Part of that process is about choosing what you want to do this time.

A soul is so honoured to enter the earthframe, and freechoice. An event matched only by your eventual homecoming.

As part of this process we elect/agree to a set of souls that will become a permanent resource (some of them change at different stages of growth) for what we are "destined" for in our path/life.

Now some of these "guides" may be past-life experiences you have "experienced", some may be souls that have experiences that offer great insight into your journey.

Spirit guides are the "people" that are "with you", in spirit, that guide you through life's journey, helping you reach your goals.

You can ask them questions, ask them to do things for you, ask them to show you the highest thing for you etc

You might find this "meet your spirit guides" meditation helpful:

1. Sit in a comfortable position, one that you can sustain for about 30-45 minutes.
  2. Close your eyes and take in a deep cleansing breath. Fill your lungs to their fullest capacity. Then release the breath through your mouth and push all the air out of your body. Take in 3 deep breaths through the nose, imagine the white light from the universe coming into your lungs and collecting at your solar plexus.
  3. With all 3 exhales, image all the stress, anxiety and negativity you have leaving your body carried out to the universe on a gay smoke where it can be dissipated and no longer do harm to anyone. As you exhale, imagine the events of the day or week floating out of your body. Put these worries aside and begin to relax your entire body and mind. Feel the tension in your muscles begin to subside. Begin at your solar plexus and imagine the white light moving up and down your body from this point. Imagine the warmth of the energy as it passes through your muscles and organs. Feel the tingling sensations as the light moves down to your toes and up your body to the top of your head. Imagine your entire body engulfed by this white divine light, from the inside out.
  4. Say a prayer once more asking your guides and teachers to come to you and to help with the purpose of this mediation. State your intention clearly and ask 'God' to help you with your meditative journey. Don't forget to thank them up front for their efforts.
  5. This step takes a little practice, don't worry if you can't do this for any extended period of time, but at least give it a try. Keep your eyes closed, but look up at the pituitary gland. This is a small gland located in the middle of your forehead, just above the brow. (this is also considered to be the position of your third eye and is therefore the gateway to higher conscious realms). Try to keep your eyes focused on this point. The muscles around your eyes may become sore as you stretch them upward, so don't over do this at first. As you practice, this step will become easier and easier to do.
  6. As you focus on your third eye imagine your at the base of a tunnel, dimly light and slanted upward. Imagine your astral body (or your soul) standing up from your physical body and begin to walk toward and into the tunnel. See the lights on the walls and the texture of the floor as you walk through the tunnel. Imagine yourself moving upward.
  7. Just a head of you, about 100 yards, you see a set of glass doors and through those doors you can see a brilliant white light. You feel in your heart that this is the light of the universal consciousness, of God. A feeling of Peace, calm, protection and knowledge fills your insides. With each step closer, you feel more relaxed and at peace..you feel uplifted and connected to this universal energy.
  8. As you approach the doors, they automatically open and invite your soul into this realm of enlightenment. As you pass through you can see an image waiting for you, arms outstretched as if wanting to greet you with a loving hug. At first the image is little blurry and about 50 yards in front of you.
  9. As you get closer to the image, you begin to see their features more clearly. You can see the type of cloths they're wearing, the style of their hair and any decorations they have, such as a hat or feathers, or jewelry.
  10. Finally, standing right in front of this wonderful soul, you can see their face very clearly and you know this is your guide. As you embrace, you can feel their energy surrounding you, both spiritually and physically. You make a mental note of this feeling so that you can recognize it when you return and feel your guide during your conscious state.
  11. The remainder of this meditation is up to the individual. You can ask their name, ask them what your purpose is in this lifetime. What lessons you're here to learn or what karma you need to resolve. Or how you know them, what their relationship is to you.
  12. When you have concluded your visit, make sure you thank them deeply for their gift of service and protection to you. Thank them for coming here during this meditation to meet you and/or visit with you. Give them a goodbye hug, then turn and head back for the tunnel.
  13. Imagine yourself passing through the glass doors and heading back down to your meditative space. Imagine your soul walking through the door to your room, and seeing your physical body right where you left it. As your soul steps back inside your spiritual body, all the visions sensations and answers you received merge with your physical brain and are automatically stored into your conscious mind.

Take in a deep breath, begin to feel your body, become more and more aware of your surroundings, have a nice long and hard stretch, then open your eyes.

"As for Theresa Caputo too, I'm not convinced either. It just looks like entertainment to me...just fantasy and good selling."

Entertainment, yes. Good selling, yes. Fantasy...all of life's a fantasy.

My suggestion to look at her is more based in the way she safely controls her gift, to stop it from overwhelming her.

"But now I ask, if you are not a medium yourself, what are you? A psychic or other? I feel like I am being nurtured somewhat...so who nurtures mediums or sensitives in this chain?"

A Master of Sensitivity.

"I feel like I am being nurtured somewhat...so who nurtures mediums or sensitives in this chain?"

Anyone with love in their hearts that sees the light in others.

We are all one. So, am I nurturing you, or are you nurturing yourself and me in the process - or are we nurturing each other and everything else in the process?

nurture
ˈnəːtʃə/
verb
verb: nurture; 3rd person present: nurtures; past tense: nurtured; past participle: nurtured; gerund or present participle: nurturing
1.care for and protect (someone or something) while they are growing.
  • Like 1

"Interesting how compassionate this exercise can make us. Are you suggesting in the long run this will help my mind? That learning to get in touch with our inner femininity is good for us?"

Mmmm, simple feminine wisdom. Most simple alchemy in the world is to observe women. :huh:

"So chocolate...fair enough. All I know is that it makes me happy. Really, I guess I fear losing the one thing that keeps me sane...I mean, I'm good with everything else, so I believe that having the sugar treat is ok. I am happy to minimise my intake though. First of all anyway."

Look - the "do what you love" rule overrides all of it. You are the master creator. Maybe try organic and see how you feel in comparison? Or even better, substitute with dates - they are alkaline and extremely good for you.

"Haha, funny stuff about the synchronicity. What job do you do?"

Appointment Setting. I set appointments for business to business sale meetings. A business match maker of sorts.

"The other day, I went to speak to anything that was in my house. I got nothing...but it all felt a bit rushed and out of context anyway."

Compassion for self first and then others. When you clarify your inner dialogue, you clarify your outer dialogues. What conversations are going on within?

""Faith" in what exactly? I don't know a world that doesn't include a belief or choice to make...so what can this "faith" be if it isn't what I think it is? I associate "faith" with having a choice...a decision to make. It seems that you are suggesting otherwise...?"

The lines of communication with the higher

self are severed by the logical mind through doubt,

fear, and disbelief. Strong faith is required to open

this line of communication. Faith requires no logical

proof; if proof is needed, then doubts interfere

and breed failure. The logical mind cannot know

absolute faith and, therefore, faith must come from

deep within one's true self. Any form of cynicism

will lead to the death of spiritual growth, for it

strikes at the root of faith itself.

Faith is not something that can be forced. Even

after practicing Medical Qigong for many years,

Qigong doctors may still have to battle their own

questions. However, through successful practice,

the seed of faith is established, allowing it to grow

and blossom. The opposite of faith is doubt combined

with fear. Suppression and denial of fear

builds and armors the ego, which leads to further

pain. If the fears are accepted and acknowledged,

they can be overcome by faith.

Dr Jerry Alan Johnson, Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy, p139

"I have no idea what a spirit guide is and if they are true."

Great, you are in for some fun then!

Spirit guides are souls that have a great relevance to your souls journey in this life. They are aspects of you (it's all you remember).

Nothing ever dies, merely changes form. This is tied up within the first law of thermal dynamics:

"The first law of thermodynamics is a version of the law of conservation of energy, adapted for thermodynamic systems. The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_law_of_thermodynamics).

So, in line with that. When a person "dies", it's merely a change of form - as we are energy. Think of yourself as an "isolated energy system" that never dies, but can change form. When you incarnate from spirit into a physical body, you change form. And, inversely, when you move from a physical body into spirit, you change form.

So, when you incarnate, a great counsel is performed where you review all of your past, present, and future incarnations. It is thus determined the most fitting "attributes" of self to "bring in" with you this particular "time around".

Part of that process is about choosing what you want to do this time.

A soul is so honoured to enter the earthframe, and freechoice. An event matched only by your eventual homecoming.

As part of this process we elect/agree to a set of souls that will become a permanent resource (some of them change at different stages of growth) for what we are "destined" for in our path/life.

Now some of these "guides" may be past-life experiences you have "experienced", some may be souls that have experiences that offer great insight into your journey.

Spirit guides are the "people" that are "with you", in spirit, that guide you through life's journey, helping you reach your goals.

You can ask them questions, ask them to do things for you, ask them to show you the highest thing for you etc

You might find this "meet your spirit guides" meditation helpful:

1. Sit in a comfortable position, one that you can sustain for about 30-45 minutes.
  2. Close your eyes and take in a deep cleansing breath. Fill your lungs to their fullest capacity. Then release the breath through your mouth and push all the air out of your body. Take in 3 deep breaths through the nose, imagine the white light from the universe coming into your lungs and collecting at your solar plexus.
  3. With all 3 exhales, image all the stress, anxiety and negativity you have leaving your body carried out to the universe on a gay smoke where it can be dissipated and no longer do harm to anyone. As you exhale, imagine the events of the day or week floating out of your body. Put these worries aside and begin to relax your entire body and mind. Feel the tension in your muscles begin to subside. Begin at your solar plexus and imagine the white light moving up and down your body from this point. Imagine the warmth of the energy as it passes through your muscles and organs. Feel the tingling sensations as the light moves down to your toes and up your body to the top of your head. Imagine your entire body engulfed by this white divine light, from the inside out.
  4. Say a prayer once more asking your guides and teachers to come to you and to help with the purpose of this mediation. State your intention clearly and ask 'God' to help you with your meditative journey. Don't forget to thank them up front for their efforts.
  5. This step takes a little practice, don't worry if you can't do this for any extended period of time, but at least give it a try. Keep your eyes closed, but look up at the pituitary gland. This is a small gland located in the middle of your forehead, just above the brow. (this is also considered to be the position of your third eye and is therefore the gateway to higher conscious realms). Try to keep your eyes focused on this point. The muscles around your eyes may become sore as you stretch them upward, so don't over do this at first. As you practice, this step will become easier and easier to do.
  6. As you focus on your third eye imagine your at the base of a tunnel, dimly light and slanted upward. Imagine your astral body (or your soul) standing up from your physical body and begin to walk toward and into the tunnel. See the lights on the walls and the texture of the floor as you walk through the tunnel. Imagine yourself moving upward.
  7. Just a head of you, about 100 yards, you see a set of glass doors and through those doors you can see a brilliant white light. You feel in your heart that this is the light of the universal consciousness, of God. A feeling of Peace, calm, protection and knowledge fills your insides. With each step closer, you feel more relaxed and at peace..you feel uplifted and connected to this universal energy.
  8. As you approach the doors, they automatically open and invite your soul into this realm of enlightenment. As you pass through you can see an image waiting for you, arms outstretched as if wanting to greet you with a loving hug. At first the image is little blurry and about 50 yards in front of you.
  9. As you get closer to the image, you begin to see their features more clearly. You can see the type of cloths they're wearing, the style of their hair and any decorations they have, such as a hat or feathers, or jewelry.
  10. Finally, standing right in front of this wonderful soul, you can see their face very clearly and you know this is your guide. As you embrace, you can feel their energy surrounding you, both spiritually and physically. You make a mental note of this feeling so that you can recognize it when you return and feel your guide during your conscious state.
  11. The remainder of this meditation is up to the individual. You can ask their name, ask them what your purpose is in this lifetime. What lessons you're here to learn or what karma you need to resolve. Or how you know them, what their relationship is to you.
  12. When you have concluded your visit, make sure you thank them deeply for their gift of service and protection to you. Thank them for coming here during this meditation to meet you and/or visit with you. Give them a goodbye hug, then turn and head back for the tunnel.
  13. Imagine yourself passing through the glass doors and heading back down to your meditative space. Imagine your soul walking through the door to your room, and seeing your physical body right where you left it. As your soul steps back inside your spiritual body, all the visions sensations and answers you received merge with your physical brain and are automatically stored into your conscious mind.

Take in a deep breath, begin to feel your body, become more and more aware of your surroundings, have a nice long and hard stretch, then open your eyes.

"As for Theresa Caputo too, I'm not convinced either. It just looks like entertainment to me...just fantasy and good selling."

Entertainment, yes. Good selling, yes. Fantasy...all of life's a fantasy.

My suggestion to look at her is more based in the way she safely controls her gift, to stop it from overwhelming her.

"But now I ask, if you are not a medium yourself, what are you? A psychic or other? I feel like I am being nurtured somewhat...so who nurtures mediums or sensitives in this chain?"

A Master of Sensitivity.

"I feel like I am being nurtured somewhat...so who nurtures mediums or sensitives in this chain?"

Anyone with love in their hearts that sees the light in others.

We are all one. So, am I nurturing you, or are you nurturing yourself and me in the process - or are we nurturing each other and everything else in the process?

nurture
ˈnəːtʃə/
verb
verb: nurture; 3rd person present: nurtures; past tense: nurtured; past participle: nurtured; gerund or present participle: nurturing
1.care for and protect (someone or something) while they are growing.

Hello! Yes, I need to drill this "me running the show" stuff in...it helps in general...with everything!

Ok, I get most of what you have written :D I'll work with it.

What stuck a chord was "Part of that process is about choosing what you want to do this time." I've been looking for someone to clarify this for ages. I came to this conclusion ages ago, it's the only way it could be. I just never found the person that was "there" with the understanding of this. If this makes any sense? i.e If I raised this in a separate thread in this forum, most would still argue against it due to the popular belief that "karma" is an external force. Almost like God judging and sending us to heaven or hell. No, it can't possibly work that way. Everything I have ever done has been an effect of a cause...or causes and effect. Everything. That HAS to include coming into this world...although my parents technically gave birth to me, really, I gave birth to me. How can my consciousness be here otherwise?

The only thing is that I have nothing in the memory bank. Nothing before age 5 really, never mind pre-birth and past lives. I guess that part will come next once I have done enough grounding/exercises you have given me.

"Entertainment, yes. Good selling, yes. Fantasy...all of life's a fantasy.

My suggestion to look at her is more based in the way she safely controls her gift, to stop it from overwhelming her."

Ok, that's cool....I don't dispute any of that. I don't personally see the value in selling the gift (likewise with my partner's Mum...I see it bringing a lot of misfortune in itself) each to their own I guess.

Thanks for all this, there's enough to keep me busy!

• Like 1

Yes I escort the insects outside now too. Only sometimes they die if they are small and accidentally get caught on the rim of the cup as I trap it and scrape it onto the card. Some ants were killed in our recent infestation. But 10 dying for the rest of the army to live is good going imo.

About the ascention period. I feel I have been through something similar. A few years ago, I sprayed kitchen cleaner on ants out of panic from an infestation. I cried as I watched a survivor run to help his dying friend. It prompted me to find humane ways of dealing with ant infestations in future (and preventing them). My landlord even agreed to dish out money on building maintenence. He must love me lol.

Would you say ascention and kundalini are the same thing? Just different words? That could be a thread in it

The unable to move thing...this is exactly something that was happening too. I would wake at 7 every morning only to be pushed back down and put into paralysis...I had the most euphoric lucid dreams until 9...each with their own divine message. By day, I was a madman...nothing made sense but it was beautiful. I wasn't dangerous, just carefree...the sort of dancing in the rain type. It was so out of character. Somehow, I kept my career running though...it certainly felt that something was looking after me. Or maybe I was looking after myself, just without the "trying". Likewise, my cyber friend that I meantioned also went through a similar thing. He warned me not to tell anyone immediately close because they would think I was mad. Another friend warned me not to see the doctors because I could get locked away.

Wow, thankfully I have great friends looking out for me!

I always thought Mr Miyagi did kill the fly? I better rewatch that now. Funny about your relationship with the cat...I saw it all playing out in my mind. My partner is so fond of cats, she behaves like one haha. She nurtures well, but I tell her when she can eat her fish lol.

"Would you say ascention and kundalini are the same thing? Just different words?"

Kundalini is Yang energy nestled within Yin at the bodies Yin center (perineum/base of spine). Ascension is the process of "ascending" from a lower frequency, spiraling "upward", to a higher frequency.

When all thought ceases, a natural flow of chi resumes, then Kundalini can ascend - causing the Ascension of your frequency.

"The unable to move thing..."

This results from your mind being awake while the body is asleep, plus enough dissociation with the body ie focus beyond the body (even if close to it). There is a phase in/out "gap" where you are actually in the subtle realms (usually astral plane, but can be higher), and you are still trying to "operate" the body with waking state consciousness. In the subtle realms "intent/intention" is the driver, as opposed to mental synapse motor based movement. You can phase back in by relaxing, not panic/frustrate, try to move the body with little finger movements first and strong intention, and try the affirmation I am here, I am now, am light. Spiraling your self/being into your belly button/navel may help too. But just thinking about the physical body is usually enough.

Now that state can arise from a few reasons...ill health, meditation, AP work, but also from spirit communicating with you, and on the not so nice side, from spirit f#$king with you.

Either way, you are the master creator - what will thou?

"I always thought Mr Miyagi did kill the fly?"

Yes :( lol

That's why I'm working my way up to the chopstick level. First I need to master grabbing dead flies with said chopstick, then move onto the live ones. But first learn to run, after mastering the walk, I must.

flycat.jpeg

Nasty.

"Round here chocolate is classified as a fruit."

LMAO

:P