I just listen to Max Christensen's radio interview posted in another thread and it made me think about a lot of things.

It made me think about how many spiritual adepts do not share things with others on the path.

And I thought about this and I didnt like how this thought tasted.

So im going to start to open up more and share more.

Ive still been having my exp with sunlight soaking it in and letting it charge me up. I figured naturally that i was storing this energy but really didnt know. So one day i decided to see if i could push this energy out and I felt this vibration and the sunlight energy I had absorbed started to come out.

I called sifu.

Who told me not to do that and to let it build.

And Im like ok just another thing I have to keep to myself.

So for the past year or so I cant read any spiritual or religous books that have spiritual power with feeling the spiritual energy from it and it making my shen go nuts.

Cool thing is that some spiritual books actually make my aura puff up. An they react or activate your shen if you come across something that doesnt vibe with its spirit. Which can be a handy tool at times. ;)

You learn a lot about people...

I was just sitting at my desk at work a few weeks ago. An I decided to bring up my internal power. Which I havent nor thought about in months. I focused on my ldt and a very familar buzz and heat started to swell in my body. I thought this is cool and I should do this more often as I felt great.

This reminds me of another point that when you reach a certain point in your training where you have to reach the point of where you were and then pass that to progress. So you train to progress not for leasuire.

Meaning that I cant do one training session and just think its going to help my internal power. I have to meditate like a hermit to get to that point that took me a very long while to get to previously and pass it.

But the reward is worth it.

The wind there is something in the wind and how it blows that lets you know the condition of things or that can give you the answers to things. All of nature has a golden aura. (yes I know its weird)

Im slowly becoming aware that a lot more happened in tibet than what I originally thought. An in my own personal pursuit I think that the garden of eden might have been in Ghana Africa as it is the most spiritually powerful place that ive seen.

But thats stuff for another day. :blink:

To be honest I took a break from training simply because I wanted to live life again.

After my family's plea to get a haircut and "act like the rest of the world".

One of the things I learned is that no matter how hard you meditate that you cant get rid of the "I"

that even if you have some experience that makes you feel connected to all and over whelming bliss that it is still you experiencing it and no else is going to experience bliss or no mind from your perspective quite like you. That some things ordained by god can not be undone - you will always be you.

Well im starting to ramble..brb

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 4

i believe you can/do reach a point on the spiritual path where the "I" is dissolved into the "All", there are many teachings/descriptions of the process available from an array of different paths/schools/religions.

^**i believe it occurs during an advanced stage of samadhi, but i'm not completely sure**^

i think that sharing ones practice/results therein with others not only dissipates energy, using breath, but tends to fall into the arena of egoistic boasting, instead of teaching. sometimes.

i also think that sharing results in the loss of will/the single-pointedness(concentration) required to advance through some stages of the spiritual path.

this is all in my opinion :)

i can relate to the energy surge while reading spiritual texts, i don't think it was shen though :/ but during a time of intense cultivation last year my energy would go absolutely haywire whenever i tried reading through certain prayers/texts.

that bit about africa is interesting.

thank you for sharing :)

i believe you can/do reach a point on the spiritual path where the "I" is dissolved into the "All", there are many teachings/descriptions of the process available from an array of different paths/schools/religions.

Well Ive never heard of any practitioner actually reaching this.

As a practitioner you can have mommnets of great stillness and oneness.

A practitioner can reach light body and so on or move on to another realm.

But ive never heard of a practitioner disolving into nothingness with out going into some other realm or something to be honest i dont think its possible.

Its like when Kosta tried to explain to john about wuchi and John said he, "never heard of it"

I think that there is a lot of what people read and actually misunderstand....

Look at Lama dore hes reached the golden dragon body which is a higher attainment than the rainbow body and he is still himself even if he would decided to leave this realm...I dont think you can actually literally and permanatly become the all.

An yes I know the demo of wang li peng walking thru the door but he was before and after having tea with some one....

As practitioners one has to be utterly honest with himself and ask yourself do I actually know someone that has literally attained nothingness to where they no longer exist or did they attain and are only able to hold on to it temporarily?

There is a difference.....

• Like 2

i can relate to the energy surge while reading spiritual texts, i don't think it was shen though :/ but during a time of intense cultivation last year my energy would go absolutely haywire whenever i tried reading through certain prayers/texts.

The surge while reading spiritual or religious books can be due to 2 things it could be due to the spiritual power of the words themselves or by the spirits that follow one who reads that certain book.

Ive seen and exp both.

If you have spiritual power than the book can actually work as a charm warning you of a evil or negative presence on a spiritual nature.

There are tales of muslims of buring pages of the koran and then eating the ashes there is some truth to this.

Like writing, burning, and drinking the ashes of fu's in the taoist tradition.

So let me say this having some books can be a blessing others not.

The written word has power.

• Like 1

that bit about africa is interesting.

Well its been a personal interest to me.

I figured that it was only natural that man flourished somewhere on earth that had the best. environment for man man to live and flourish.

I used a method of taoist scrying to find the location. I did the method a few times and it kept taking me back to the same spot.

When I looked into the location. It had the most spiritual power that ive ever seen.

So it was interesting.....

But what has me worried is even going to this place I might not have the rejuvening exp that id like to have.

You see the earth is expanding.

On the planet organism all living beings work to keep and add to the crust of the plant.

Animals die and go back to the earth and part of the crust becomes part of the mantle which gets burned up by the core. Which feeds the magnetic field of the planet.

And gravity keeps this going by the constant force in.

The earth is a self maintaining organism.

When the planet expands the magnetic field from the core of the planet has a less and a less affect on the mammals here.

Which isnt good.

Which also means that the life on this planet is limited.

And the life of the planet might be limited by this.

Then this might explain the rises, growth, and decline of life on the planet thru the years.

To me it makes perfect sense for the planet to grow and increase in size all beings on the planet grow and die.

The bigger question to me is can a planet live with no living beings actually feeding into it?

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 1

Well Ive never heard of any practitioner actually reaching this.

As a practitioner you can have mommnets of great stillness and oneness.

A practitioner can reach light body and so on or move on to another realm.

But ive never heard of a practitioner disolving into nothingness with out going into some other realm or something to be honest i dont think its possible.

Its like when Kosta tried to explain to john about wuchi and John said he, "never heard of it"

I think that there is a lot of what people read and actually misunderstand....

Look at Lama dore hes reached the golden dragon body which is a higher attainment than the rainbow body and he is still himself even if he would decided to leave this realm...I dont think you can actually literally and permanatly become the all.

An yes I know the demo of wang li peng walking thru the door but he was before and after having tea with some one....

As practitioners one has to be utterly honest with himself and ask yourself do I actually know someone that has literally attained nothingness to where they no longer exist or did they attain and are only able to hold on to it temporarily?

There is a difference.....

i believe you took my statement as literal.

when i said that, i meant as far self-indentification goes. an aspirant going from being stuck within the illusion of I/ego with all of it's trappings/suffering, to them gradually identifying with/"dissolving into" 'all' their surroundings and seeing the world as an extension of themselves. self-realization.

there are users here who have attained such to a degree.

the state i was referring to is know as nirvikalpa samadhi.

i appreciate this quote and teacher-

"Samadhi is as the ocean to which all Sadhana flows. The seven streams of Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Prathyahara, Dharana and Dhyana all find their consummation in it. Every trace of name and Form disappear in that Ocean. He who serves and He who receives the service, he who meditates and He who is meditated upon, all such duality is dispelled and destroyed. One will not experience even the experience, that is to say, one will not be aware that he is experiencing! Oneself alone, naught else - that will be the Samadhi. If there is aught else, it cannot be Samadhi. It is something like a dream, a fantasy, a passing vision at best. Samadhi can admit of nothing other than Brahman.

- Sathya Sai Baba.

• Like 1

Kasuku seems to understand something of the science of god realisation.

Materialists seem almost incapable of understanding sometimes.

It can be very frustrating.

• Like 2

hahaha seems as though kasuku has beat me to the post button :)

The surge while reading spiritual or religious books can be due to 2 things it could be due to the spiritual power of the words themselves or by the spirits that follow one who reads that certain book.

Ive seen and exp both.

If you have spiritual power than the book can actually work as a charm warning you of a evil or negative presence on a spiritual nature.

There are tales of muslims of buring pages of the koran and then eating the ashes there is some truth to this.

Like writing, burning, and drinking the ashes of fu's in the taoist tradition.

So let me say this having some books can be a blessing others not.

The written word has power.

i find this process interesting, i'll look into it further.

i find your post about the earth to be quite condescending. especially considering the nature of this forum.

this is where it all goes wrong -

I have met many great sages/enlightened beings who have effectively removed the 'I' and have completely transcended the world, the body, and the mind. Thats why annihilating the mind is the highest teaching because one effectively becomes the one BEING himself. this is not just talk. These sages are called Jnani's or avatars.

You see nothingness is not what u think it is... What yogis reach is a state called nibikalpa samadhi (temporary dis-integration of the 'I' into omnipresence). they think thats the highest... However what is higher is Sahaja samadhi... this is the natural state... the 'I' never rises again, and there is only THAT

ROBERT ADAMS - CONFESSIONS OF A JNANI

“For a Jnani who has realized the identity of his inner being with the infinite Brahman there is no rebirth, no migration, and no liberation. He is beyond all this. He is firmly established in his own Absolute Existence-Knowledge-Bliss true nature.

The further existence of his body and the world appears to the Jnani as an illusion, which he cannot remove, but which no longer deceives him. After the death of this body, as in life, he remains where and what he eternally is, the first principle of all beings and things: formless, nameless, unsoiled, timeless, dimensionless and utterly free. Death cannot touch him, cravings cannot torture him, sins do not stain him; he is free from all desire and suffer- ing. He sees the infinite Self in all, and all in the infinite Self, which is his being.

The Jnani confesses his experience thus:

I am infinite, imperishable, Self-luminous, Self-existent, I am without beginning or end, I am birthless, deathless, without change or decay. I permeate and interpenetrate all things. In the myriad universes of thought and creation, I Alone Am.”

U have no idea that the reason why u experience such things when reading those spiritual books is because they are omnipresence and are contacting your deeper nature which is omniprescence. Its not just spiritual power like chi-embedding.

this deserves a round of applause , this is true spirituality we need.

the love of these sages.

i feel like spirituality and nei gong has a wedge between , what do you think???

You replied but you really didnt understand my above post....

I said you can reach stillness and oneness that wasnt the arguement at all...

Both replies wasnt in reply to what i was actually talking about.

i don't understand what other process you could be addressing, when people speak of the "I", i find what i described is usually what they are speaking about.

could you please be more descriptive?

Ah this is why adepts dont open up on here too many trolls...

Lesson learned. :)

honestly i doubt any of are trolling.

i can see were goin alittle off topic, hopefully this doesnt get derail about "WHO AM I" lolz

but please continou, like i said before this discussion of adepts is interesting.

i don't understand what other process you could be addressing, when people speak of the "I", i find what i described is usually what they are speaking about.

could you please be more descriptive?

lolz dont derail from the adepts

• Like 1

Light all is light what bullshit.

What is the nature of light its not what you think it that is just the reaction that the energy emitting has.

Your not actually seeing the light for what it is....

The actual nature of light is the ability to see.

Being blind just mean you cant see..

So when some guru says all is blinding light thats an oxymoron that just means you cant see whats actually there.

Like starring at the sun its just to bright just because I see the light doesnt mean I actually see it for what it is or the energy its actually emitting. Nor why its there so how the f could one say there enlightened by seeing blinding light.

Get it?

There is a big difference between those who fake it and the real practitioners out there.

God is the only one that is real.

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 1

One does not give himself the title of guru or teacher unless it came from god the first awakened one.

The teacher is suppose to be a representative of truth.

Truth is that which connects you to the divine/god.

So when a teacher comes to you he comes to you as the divine calling you back in accordance with heaven.

That how its suppose to be.

There is information in light this is why you can only see what you can understand or accept.

If it blinds you then you werent ready for it.

• Like 1

Its all interesting watching it happen.

Mankind really wont reckonize that god is-real until things happen with Israel.

Theres a reason for the seasons and the signs are everywhere.