sunchild

banging inside walls

. i am aware of agrippa, but i find the dusty monacle he writes with agitating to say the least.

He wrote with an implement for reading? :blink:

It's a bit of a comedy sketch pastiche on seances now but back in the early days they actually did communicate with spirits via an alphabet and ' one knock for yes - two for no' as the poor medium spelled out each letter of the alphabet in turn with the spirit knocking once when she hit the correct letter.

It could take them most of a night to spell out a short message such as...

" Uncle Bob sends love and thanks to you all for his lovely funeral flowers. The stocks and bonds are in a tin under a loose floorboard by the fireplace."

Marketing being then as now - enthusiastic- an enterprising manufacturer came up with Oui Jah ( Yes in French and German . "Sounds Continental and a bit Mystical eh? That'll shift product! ") alphabet boards to facilitate the practice.

Pretty soon clairaudient mediums took over who could hear and communicate words direct from spirits without need for alphabet letters or knocks.

Ouija boards still sold pretty well as a sort of spooky parlour game but as far as spirit communications went, 'speaking mediums' came to the fore.

BTW I'd avoid Ouija Boards like the plague.

Those can lead to all sorts of mischief from this side of life via prankster sitters and from the other side via prankster spirits.

Likewise ' Magick' , ' Magic', ' High Mackick's Ayde' or any and all of that whole GD- Abra Melin- Tinfoil hatted - mystical boiling.

Without exception , anything that passes for that tosh via books old or new, CDs, websites or the rest is best left to the sad lads in need of someone to hug them or those wicked old men no better than ever they should be; who tend to either have created or been drawn to such nonsense.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

It's a bit of a comedy sketch pastiche on seances now but back in the early days they actually did communicate with spirits via an alphabet and ' one knock for yes - two for no' as the poor medium spelled out each letter of the alphabet in turn with the spirit knocking once when she hit the correct letter.

It could take them most of a night to spell out a short message such as...

" Uncle Bob sends love and thanks to you all for his lovely funeral flowers. The stocks and bonds are in a tin under a loose floorboard by the fireplace."

Marketing being then as now - enthusiastic- an enterprising manufacturer came up with Oui Jah ( Yes in French and German . "Sounds Continental and a bit Mystical eh? That'll shift product! ") alphabet boards to facilitate the practice.

Pretty soon clairaudient mediums took over who could hear and communicate words direct from spirits without need for alphabet letters or knocks.

Ouija boards still sold pretty well as a sort of spooky parlour game but as far as spirit communications went, 'speaking mediums' came to the fore.

BTW I'd avoid Ouija Boards like the plague.

Those can lead to all sorts of mischief from this side of life via prankster sitters and from the other side via prankster spirits.

Likewise ' Magick' , ' Magic', ' High Mackick's Ayde' or any and all of that whole GD- Abra Melin- Tinfoil hatted - mystical boiling.

Without exception , anything that passes for that tosh via books old or new, CDs, websites or the rest is best left to the sad lads in need of someone to hug them or those wicked old men no better than ever they should be; who tend to either have created or been drawn to such nonsense.

thank you for your honesty.

BURN THIS INFIDEL! :D

Ok, well then, ..

Bind him and force him to listen to Justin Bieber with Binaural Hemi-sphere Beats! :closedeyes:

• Like 2

I had some unknown scratching and rustling in the walls (not a rat or mice) ... I pulled a loose board off the outside, peeled back the insulation and found some of these guys

r731955_5907817.jpg

actually, that gives the wrong size impression ....

Microbat.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Cool.

Bats are super.

I once bat sat for a registered bat carer neighbour.

Had to attend a short bat care familiarisation morning prior to doing the job.

Bats are protected species in the UK.

One of the convalescing bats was called ' Barry the Singing Bat'.

As soon as I opened the front door to go into the house Barry began 'singing' for his supper ( meal worms).

They are clever little chaps are bats.

Edited by GrandmasterP

I get this ALL the time.

I also get a lot of electromagnetic interference EMI

Enochian Magick broke EVERYTHING in my house that was electrical.

Cost big $

"They" thought it funny :ph34r:

do you think the enochian entities are in any way related to those of the qlippoth?

do you think the enochian entities are in any way related to those of the qlippoth?

:ph34r:

:excl: Things I have learned at TheTaoBums:

On a Taoist Forum, in the General Section, never ever discuss Magick. :blink:

:unsure: In the Hermetic Section sub-forum, never ever discuss Magick

Never ever discuss Western Magick on a Taoist Forum ;)

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

What are enochian 'entities' and what are ( the implied ) qlippothic entities ?

What are enochian 'entities' and what are ( the implied ) qlippothic entities ?

Enochian "angels" are not Qlippoth (Dark side of the Tree of Life/"Empty" Shells)

Edited by SonOfTheGods

So.

I dont know "Enochian" at all at all.

Tell me please.

What is an "Enochian "Angel?""

Thanks in advance for any information you care to share.

:)

• Like 1

So.

I dont know "Enochian" at all at all.

Tell me please.

What is an "Enochian "Angel?""

Thanks in advance for any information you care to share.

:)

Something, in My Humble Opinion, Captain Mar-Vell needs to avoid! :D

• Like 1

No. Completely different set of entities.

Source: I've worked very extensively with both.

• Like 2

So an 'entity' is like a Senior or a King ? Entity in the general sense?

Enochian "angels" are not Qlippoth (Dark side of the Tree of Life/"Empty" Shells)

yeah ... I was asking sunchild as I wondered what he meant by entities..

I wouldn't say an Enochian King or a Senior or ... would be the same as a 'Qlippothic entity' (not that I know what that is).

"I wouldn't say they are the same either!" ( a message from the 'Night Raven' tattooed on my left arm )

- Be quiet you ! < pulls sleeve down> .

• Like 1

Surely they are goths, not hippies?

A bit of a mix, maybe.

Bit dark and grungy for my liking.

Even though I clicked like just for you Nungali.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Gosh thanks :unsure:

I watched some myself but laughed so much towards the end ( the choir ) I even had to go off-line for a while.

I've been laughing a lot today ... I should straighten up and fly right ... I'll try to be more serious from now on.

pilot_l.jpg

anyways.

the 'banging/knocking' still persists.

they've tapered off to loud single knocks.

i've noticed them follow me to other rooms of the home i live in, other peoples houses and even stores out in public.

people around me, including my family have begun to notice them.

what is strange is that as of late they are even sounding from the ceilings of places and appliances (especially refrigerators, lightbulbs making a 'popping' noise when i'm around them')

i no longer think it is something i made up, my mother was quite shaken the other night, as they've become Loud.

• Like 1

anyways.

the 'banging/knocking' still persists.

they've tapered off to loud single knocks.

i've noticed them follow me to other rooms of the home i live in, other peoples houses and even stores out in public.

people around me, including my family have begun to notice them.

what is strange is that as of late they are even sounding from the ceilings of places and appliances (especially refrigerators, lightbulbs making a 'popping' noise when i'm around them')

i no longer think it is something i made up, my mother was quite shaken the other night, as they've become Loud.

Sounds very familar lol

I can't be around a plasma screen and meditate