Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

I am here

I hereby proclaim that Deci Belle is the One True Buddha.

Congrats on finding your guru. :)

• Like 1

Is that a posit or a conclusion?

:P

Both...it was how I was feeling at the time! Of anyone here, she often impresses me the most frequently and deeply, although there are several others who rank around that (when I am judging that is)...remember this is all judgement.

I will of course have to kill all of my judgements one day, which means I kill all Buddhas as well. But don't worry - DB will be fine, because she is Beyond-Buddha, which is where anyone who is truly realized will go!

Edited by Songtsan

Songtsan, I'm sticking my nose in here a bit - but I suggest you carry on or converse with Deci directly and if she has nothing to do with it... so be it, otherwise isn't this line of posts unseemly?

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

Songtsan, I'm sticking my nose in here a bit - but I suggest you carry on or converse with Deci directly and if she has nothing to do with it... so be it, otherwise isn't this line of posts unseemly?

yes...I was high and undergoing some strange spiritual stuff via Kundalini-shakti....Kundalini-shakti, seeing how much I was placing Deci Belle on a pedestal, urged me to start this very thread, via a series of tricky mind games which are way too complex to go into....it was done to smash my ego down...Kundalini-shakti does not care about your or my or her petty ego constructs (when they are about that is - I am not saying that DB has them, or that you do- I only know for sure that I do) - them being illusions...sometimes people make postings on this board which are true and egoless - she is one of the most obvious...I have made a few sentences possibly, but I am not entirely sure - there will of course always e a grain of my own ego in these posts...but as time goes on it will become less and less.

Even as embarrassing as this thread has been - it is a great lesson if you look into it - this is how Kundalini works - she bursts our bubbles! She pushes you into action in order to pop your ego...I now stand corrected. Thank you 3bob. It is a game of Yin Yang rising and falling. When the burst happens, egos are set straight - so beautiful!

So you are correct and you are also wrong! I was correct and I was also wrong...

This was bad, and this was also good - do you see the Yin and the Yang?

Me saying that Deci is the one true Buddha probably didn't move her an inch (but maybe a millimeter? Who knows!) - Now, if someone said that I was the one true Buddha I would laugh at them...so I suspect that she may be laughing when she reads this ;)

Deci Belle knows what's up I think!

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

Are you going to, like Hui Ke, cut off your arm and offer it to DB ? :)

That's funny, I was just visualizing cutting off my arm...something I saw done in The Swordsman II

That's funny, I was just visualizing cutting off my arm...something I saw done in The Swordsman II

Anthony Hopkins cut off his hand twice... can you name those two movies?

Anthony Hopkins cut off his hand twice... can you name those two movies?

just one I think: "Hannibal"

what's the other one?

http://bizarre-movie-reviewer.8m.com/t-z.htm

Now, you know a movie is screwed up when the opening scene shows a Macaulay Culkin lookalike playing with several toys in a kitchen, then attacking them violently with his food, only to be interrupted by a wall blowing up, and a fat man with an aviator hat picking him up and placing him in the center of the arena of the Roman circus, in the Roman era, only that they have tanks and motorcycles mixed in with the horses.

titus.jpg

http://bizarre-movie-reviewer.8m.com/t-z.htm

Now, you know a movie is screwed up when the opening scene shows a Macaulay Culkin lookalike playing with several toys in a kitchen, then attacking them violently with his food, only to be interrupted by a wall blowing up, and a fat man with an aviator hat picking him up and placing him in the center of the arena of the Roman circus, in the Roman era, only that they have tanks and motorcycles mixed in with the horses.

titus.jpg

I will def watch!

Sign in to follow this