Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

The Mystery of the Broken Jar

I need your help to solve a mystery. Tonight, when making tea, I broke my one and only one gallon glass jar. Now I know science can explain to me the symptoms as to why this happened. A weak spot in the glass that finally gave way. Someone dropped it unbeknownst to me or maybe there was some crack I didn't notice. Or maybe all glass jars break after you have poured boiling water in them for a while.

Science can certainly explain the symptom of the problem, but not its cause. In other words science can explain how the jar broke, but not why. If it is true that I create my reality, then I somehow, at some level, wanted the glass jar to break. I caused it to break. I set into motion the events leading to me getting that particular jar or whatever else caused it to break.

Now I did not have continuous strong thoughts that were negative towards the jar. I didn't always think, every time that I poured boiling water into it, that it would break. I didn't have strong, conscious feelings at least, towards it not breaking. I mean I cared about the jar, it's what I made tea in, and I am obviously upset it is broken. But I was not obsessed with this jar or anything. I didn't have feelings or thoughts towards it breaking. There was a small undercurrent of wondering if it would break, a little worry attached to that, but that's it. Should not have been enough to actually cause the jar to break.

I am sure that I did not want the jar to break, but that I also did not harbor strong fear thoughts about it breaking. Whatever worries I had were there only because I lost my previous jar, and it was some time before I received this replacement. I did not, physically at least, break the other jar.

No, this thread is not really about a frikkin' jar. The jar is actually a straw that broke the camel's back. I have failed, yet again, to manifest the books I requested. I still do not have a clear idea as to what the hell I should do with my life or where the hell I should go. I am frustrated, depressed and feeling drained. I keep somehow forgetting to do things like work on my modeling, writing or through this singing book by Silvia Nakkach. Just the other day I has jazzed up after doing some of the early exercises in her book, and feeling as well as thinking I would love to attend one of her workshops – perhaps I could manifest the resources needed to attend. I have since lost all steam. It's like some vampire that feeds on positive energy has come to me and sucked my meager reserves of it dry.

To put it simply, I am screwing up somehow, to the point I am causing these issues in my life, including the physical manifestation of a breaking jar and failing miserably at producing any requested physical objects. On top of this I have to deal with a very unhealthy environment for me right now. My mom and my grandmother have been fighting all day.

Up until this present moment, for reasons I can not explain, I have been unable to astral project, lucid dream, remember little exercises related to these, perform physical exercises, or pursue any of my artistic or creative channels. I want to, I have a desire to, at least consciously. But for some reason I don't. I used to think there was some kind of resistance or block there. But I have come to understand that any blocks or resistance would only be in my mind, constructed by me. That I, and everyone else, are all connected to the Source and each other, and that these channels are forever open. They only appear closed or blocked in the minds of those who have these blocks, or this resistance, in their mind. Our natural state is to be perfect, like the Source energy that gives us all life. That means our natural state is also to be perfectly creative, just as the Source is.

So by feeling or thinking there is a block or some kind of resistance there I only reinforce any block or resistance I previously created in my mind, or rather in my access of mind, assuming that mind is universal for all of us. One mind, many forms. Digressing... The point is that if I don't want to have blocks or resistances then I have to stop believing, feeling and/or thinking they are there. See myself in the desired state, a fully open channel between myself and the Source, which is my True State anyway.

Here is my problem... If the Source is creative and loving energy, if it is light, if there is no darkness in it, then shouldn't positive thoughts be more powerful than negative ones? Because this is not my experience. I have to fight and struggle to the point of exhaustion to keep the energy and mindset needed to manifest something in my life. I am exhausted! Having trouble coming up with the energy to try again. Not sure I even want to.

But if I think the briefest negative thought towards a glass jar, for example, it will shatter! It is so much easier to think negatively, to fear, doubt, worry, criticize, judge and do all these other low vibration things. It's far easier to manifest negative stuff in my life instead of positive things. And negative things that have been established for any length of time are nearly impossible to remove and uproot! While tending to the seed of any positive thing requires an immense amount of effort to allow it to grow, develop and put down roots. And even when you have an established positive mature thing, the weakest negative thought can decimate it utterly! Why in the hell is that? It makes no sense. Isn't negative energy the opposite of the energy of the entire frikkin' universe? The opposite of the Source? What am I missing here?

I mean if force in general is not the best approach to any situation, but its opposite, flow, is (which is what has proven true in my experience) then negative energy should struggle to do anything, because if the natural state of everything is positive energy, then negative energy would have to use force to do anything. Negative energy should repel positive energy, and visa-versa. So negative energy should not be able to be used to create anything, as its nature is destruction. Negative energy should not be able to draw creativity to it. So how come negative things manifest quicker and with less effort than positive things? Then there are those that say there is no negative energy. But how exactly does that work?

Please help me solve the mystery of the broken jar. I need something, not sure what, some guidance, some sign – something that can explain how this can be, what I am doing wrong, how I am messing up, how to get this right. I refuse to accept or believe that negative energy and low vibration mental states are more powerful than positive energy and higher vibration mental states. I absolutely refuse to accept or believe that! It is illogical and it makes no sense! The only way it could make sense is if the Source, what others call God, is actually the opposite of what I think. That it is actually a Source of destruction and hatred. That is the only way negative things could have more power. It is the only way darkness could conquer light. Nothing else makes sense!

Let me urge you, whether you agree with or understand anything in this thread or not, to listen to your heart, your intuition, and post whatever comes to you. If its personal feel free to PM me. No response is irrelevant. Every single one is important. I have to get Sherlock Holmes on this things arse, so every clue is important! Please do not leave me in the dark here, help me understand this! I know that someone out there will share the idea, or say the phrase or word, that will unlock this. Help me figure out how to manifest a requested object and how to stop inadvertently breaking jars with my mind!

Thank you for reading!

It's not.

OK, leaving aside my reality's creator,..... who experiences it, then ?

Edited by ThisLife

Hi Dreambliss,

There is a lot of freedom in not thinking.

Resting just as you are is effortless.

Getting in touch with the emptiness inside of yourself.

Positive and negative has been hijacked by your point of view.

Viewing things as positive and negative are based on ideas of what you believe is desirable or undesirable.

Positive for one may be negative for another.

It can't be relied upon.

I feel you, Dreambliss. I was having similar issues, but in a different way.

It does take effort, and it can be a battle to shift your vibration to enter a new reality where you're firmly rooted in a positive reality, but when you're there the flow works for you and not against you.

I recommend reading this article by Steve Pavlina on How to Switch Dimensions, I think it's very relevant to what you're going through.

• Like 1

Positive and negative has been hijacked by your point of view.

Viewing things as positive and negative are based on ideas of what you believe is desirable or undesirable.

Positive for one may be negative for another.

It can't be relied upon.

I had maybe a glimmer of understanding today on this. That positive and negative are probebly just perception based - they do not exist.

I know the world simply is, and I color it with my perceptions, deciding what things in the world are good and what things are bad.

So it stands to reason that the Source simply is. But that would mean that it could not be creativity, love and light. If the Source, like the world it gives life to, simply is, then any idea of good bad, light, dark, hate love, creativity, destruction are all human perceptions. The actions of the Source are interpreted to be one way or another by humans. But of the Source just is, then its actions also just are.

I can't wrap my head around this. I do not understand. Is the Source, the energy of the universe, just energy that we interpret as good or bad? I mean I don't think the Source has an ego, but what drives it? Or is it just some soulless, emotionless force that, one it is understood how to use it, can be used for what humans would interpret as bad or good? But at the core it is just a lifeless energy, a force, a power, something like electricity, nothing more?

I guess I don't want to think that. I liked leaving my Christian faith and this idea of some ego-driven God prone to human emotional fits behind. I liked the idea of a pure energy of love and light. If it loves, then it cares. But if all it is is electricity, and all I have to do to manifest things is figure out how to plug into it, the whole of creation seems suddenly dark, cold and worthless to me. Life seems worthless.

I wish I knew the truth here, understood this.

I can't wrap my head around this. I do not understand. Is the Source, the energy of the universe, just energy that we interpret as good or bad? I mean I don't think the Source has an ego, but what drives it? Or is it just some soulless, emotionless force that, one it is understood how to use it, can be used for what humans would interpret as bad or good? But at the core it is just a lifeless energy, a force, a power, something like electricity, nothing more?

I guess I don't want to think that. I liked leaving my Christian faith and this idea of some ego-driven God prone to human emotional fits behind. I liked the idea of a pure energy of love and light. If it loves, then it cares. But if all it is is electricity, and all I have to do to manifest things is figure out how to plug into it, the whole of creation seems suddenly dark, cold and worthless to me. Life seems worthless.

I wish I knew the truth here, understood this.

You can gain a lot of understanding of source and the nature of existence from people who have experienced death. I've done a lot of research into near death experiences and it fits in with my understanding on the nature of God and reality etc.

If you're genuinely interested in understanding this, I'd recommend checking out some of the research and experiences on near-death.com

Source is pure light and love and our original nature. We can, however, block it out and become opaque to it's energy. If you're opaque to light, you are in darkness. Negativity is darkness, being blocked and removed from Source. Ego is the illusion of the individual self separate from God and therefore it's prone to darkness.

Edited by HoldorFold

If it is true that I create my reality, then I somehow, at some level, wanted the glass jar to break. I caused it to break. I set into motion the events leading to me getting that particular jar or whatever else caused it to break.

On one hand there is the belief that we would live life better if we interpreted the happenings of our life as though they were in a dream. In this way, if you'd dreampt it, where there is no science, just the subconscious at play. What would it, that dream of a broken broken jar mean to you? What symbolisms might you attach to the elements involved? Hot water, emptiness, container, glass, your actions?

On the third hand, while the above is valid and useful and I'll use 'life as dream' at times to understand my reactions. Generally I prescribe to a tic toc world where we don't create our reality only our interpretations. Reality is a name given cards we're dealt, and simple physics mean boiling water cracks glass.

Sign in to follow this