Lozen

tea

I just got some Li Shan Wulong tea from Taiwan.

I think it's the best tea I've ever tasted.

:wub:

I just got some Li Shan Wulong tea from Taiwan.

I think it's the best tea I've ever tasted.

:wub:

Yes I can vouch for Taiwanese Oolong teas, especially if they are harvested on the hills of Alishan mountain. Amongst my best experiences in Taiwan was drinking in a tea house in the outskirts of Taipei and getting tea drunk :lol: after spending there 4 hours having the finest grade of this particular tea. I can still feel the sipping of that wonderful tea on my lips as it if were yesterday. Hmmmmmm!

When its cold its time for tea.

I had some tea I ordered and never used. 3 vacuum packs of Tieguyan yin wang Amber AA in little 8 gram bags. Yesterday I opened 3 of them and put them into a tea container. I was surprised at how little there was.

I used a tea spoon to make some in one of those tea makers that look like a big cup with strainer on the bottom. You put in the tea and hot water and after a few minutes you place it on top of a cup and the tea drains down.

The teaspoon full expanded like crazy, revealing large full leaves. I wasn't impressed with the first glass. The second was pretty good. Instead of throwing it out at the end of the day I kept the leaves in the strainer, opened the top and let them air out.

When I put hot water into it today the mix was immediately dark green, filled to the top with floating leaves. And the tea, amazing.. Yesterday it was fairly good, but kinda green swampy water. Today, its tea, great tea.

I'm on my 2nd glass of the day, 4rth for the leaves. I'm going to air it out again and see how it is tomorrow.

• Like 1

good tips, thx mal!

I recently discovered raw puerh. Awesome stuff!

I still have a bunch of 2011 silver needle left :D