BaguaKicksAss

New Year resolutions anyone?

Yes, yes I know it's only one calendar, one which most here likely don't go by for spiritual stuff, but still... personally I take every excuse and opportunity possible to bring about some positive change ;).

Anyone have any for the upcoming year?

Also, here is a tradition which we follow on my particular magical path. On new years day (January 1st) what you do during that day sets the stage for the entire year to come. So for example we would relax a lot, eat well, especially lucky foods, spend time with family and friends, and so forth.

With this in mind, I have always found it extremely funny that most people spend it hungover ;). I don't think anyone has to try particularly hard to figure out what I will be doing on that day!

Heyyy it's not only a calendar, it's the cycle we have put into years continues anew :) this 365 day earthly cycle is one important cogwheel in the apparatus of the entire Universe.

Oh Alignment would be the greatest achievement, wouldn't it? :D

To finally get things done and come more into our own cycles. Living exactly one week up to our Highest potential. And then making one month out of it. 3, 6, 9 and then one year!

I have found this to be so important. Because if you make it into one smaller cycle, it is easier for you to stay in it when the next smaller cycle starts. Aaand then going into Greater ones.. speaking of 'personal cycles'.

Time just visualizes us the importance of natural cycles all around us. Which later can be used to refine our 'personal cycles'. Summer solstice to name probably the most important one :)

All the best to you and yours!

• Like 3

Well, it's a new year. Time to stop making resolutions and start doing what needs to be done.

I might need a year to think that over.

Not really because I measure my life in decades, not years. :) I have been in my current mental, spiritual state for 3 or 4 years now. I think changes are coming....since I can't tolerate myself in this state for this long....considering I am already somewhat accomplished in my cultivations.

• Like 1